[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest: Does anyone here NOT have one of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Be honest:

Does anyone here NOT have one of these?
>>
>>10619978
Doc said I wasn't on the spectrum and had to give it back
>>
>>10619987
/thread
>>
>>10619978
Not everyone is beta you faggot.
>>
>>10619978
Only for Halloween mate. It's in a box next to a fedora and assassin's creed hoodie.
>>
>>10619978
>Going for driver core
>not placebeyondthepines core
>>
>>10621439
nope, but everyone who wears that kinda jacket is
>>
>>10619978
No but I want one for costume parties though. Is there a place to properly buy them apart from shady Amazon pages?
>>
>>10621493
THIS.

but yeah, I had the original and a black and gold version I got from the guy that made them for the movie. It was a friend of a friend type thing and I just gave one away to some guy on /tv/ because I realized how much of a dink I was being.
>>
>>10621608
you still have it though right? I would get that shit framed if it was from the guy who made the movie ones.
>>
>>10621634
>I just gave one away to some guy on /tv/
>>
>>10621634
I actually had the white one framed and I posted it on /tv/ once so I gave that one away as a gift since we ended up talking outside of the board and he seemed like a lonely dude. Sent him the whole thing since it wasn't expensive.
The black and gold one I wear sometimes when I go to car events like the autist I am. Synthpop on the radio and driving gloves come out but it's like.. maybe once a month.
It's wasn't that hard to get into contact with the guy either, I just had connections. I'm sure he'd still make some if you really wanted it.
Mine were 500 total for both but that was 2011...
I can't spill more spaghetti, I'm out this bitch.
>>
>>10621493
such a good movie that not too many know about
>>
>>10621690
shame gosling dies 10 minutes into the film
>>
>>10621794
lmao more like 40 minutes in
>>
>>10621794
No it's the first of 3 acts so about an hour
then another hour and then the 15 year skip
>>
>>10621493
it's gay and unattractive to the girls
>>
>>10621662
You sound like a cool dude, for real.
>>
>>10619987
Is this a reference? I want in
>>
>>10623147
a reference to the autism spectrum...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.