[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I have a problem,whenever I go inside stores I feel really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: raf-simons-store-01.jpg (171KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
raf-simons-store-01.jpg
171KB, 750x503px
Guys I have a problem,whenever I go inside stores I feel really self conscious and nervous shopping there, especially in front of staff.

Obviously this makes it hard to become /fa/ as I have trouble shopping to begin with and if I do the stress has made me make bad purchases. Has anyone else dealt with this problem?
>>
yea stop being a bitch and buy what you want and leave
>>
>>10618449
/thread
>>
What kind of stores do you go to?
>>
>>10618443
just go in with large headphones on. they wont bother trying to talk to you and wont feel the same pressure to try to sell to you since you cant hear them
>>
>>10618443
Wear a gaucho marx disguise and fart as loudly as possible to repel shop workers
>>
>>10618443
personally, contrary to my normal day to day behavior, when shopping Im quite a cocky cunt.
depending on where you go shopping, i would suggest if possible to have a browse on their online shop before visit and just go to retail store to try and check if it fits, then buy.
also often stores are just a franchise shops so they might have better deals if struggle is real.
>>
>>10618443
Jeez man, don't overthink it.

Store clerks are there to serve you. Not the other way around. They try to cultivate an image, that's true, but even the fucks in suits at high end establishments are still making pennies to whore out a brand.

The worst you'll usually get is some girl applying subtle pressure to get you to buy something, like subtly hitting on you in order to get you to buy a shirt or some asinine shit like that. If you can't handle that, life is only gonna get harder.
>>
Go shopping with someone & tell the attendants no thanks when they ask if you need anything. If they don't leave you alone give them a weird look and leave.
>>
>>10618443
That's called autism
>>
>>10618937
>subtly hitting on you to buy a shirt
Would it backfire if I asked her "are you hitting on me?"
>>
>>10618443
Shop online
>>
File: Rick_Owens.jpg (214KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Owens.jpg
214KB, 1080x1620px
The seller in a high end boutique was following and watching me from afar when I got in the Ricky Zone. Then we talked about designers for a bit, I tested some perfumes, we fucked while wearing geos and I left. When leaving the store, Ricky appeared to me and said : You did good my son.
I replied : Thanks Rick senpai.
And he disappeared.
>>
You should wear one of your sickest /fa/ approved fits when you go shopping. That way you'll have all the confidence you need, and won't feel awkward in your own skin.
>>
>>10620454
Another plus is that the employees of the shops will treat you much, much better if you are well dressed or wearing designer shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.