[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of the people on grailed are fucking retarded. That includes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (422B, 139x139px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
422B, 139x139px
Some of the people on grailed are fucking retarded. That includes some of you reading this, thinking your not the problem but bitch you might be. When you list an item on grailed and you list it for a price well above what the going price is, expect low balls mother fucker. Either you are too dumb to price your item correctly or you are just trying to be patient. It's not an issue if you are just waiting for the right buyer but you can't get mad at people when they offer you low balls, because they are trying to get the same thing you are, a good deal. I heard some dude say a low ball is disrespectful to the clothing. Bitch shut the fuck up. We all know this shit is over priced anyways, and you don't give a fuck about the artistic value, your just trying to get some money, so cut the pretentious bull shit. Now you low balling mother fuckers, why the fuck are you making offers and then when they get accepted you back out. Fuck off with that fake shit. You are wasting your time and my time by pretending you can afford this shit. Now when you get turned away with your low ass offer I know you salty as fuck, but why are you getting so mad. The other day some dude offered me half of what I was asking for an item. I said no thanks. He responds back that I'm priced too high and I'm not going to get a better offer and is just an overall cunt. Bitch I already got higher offers. I'm also the only one selling this item right now so if you want it you can pay for it, or you can wait til someone else posts the item in the same size. And now you pissed me off so I'm not selling to you unless you offer me double so suck my dick. So if your a salty ass low balling bitch or a whiny spoiled brat thinking your going to get retail for your hype less designer clothes, quit getting so mad when someone doesn't accept your offer or low balls you.
>>
File: 1447482199202.jpg (11KB, 203x197px) Image search: [Google]
1447482199202.jpg
11KB, 203x197px
>>10616956
>>
>>10616956
>first part of argument directly conflicts second part of argument
>>
>>10616965
No it doesn't. It's only one point. stop getting mad at prices and offers, people can set prices at whatever they want I don't care, but don't get mad when you get low offers. In the same sentiment, offer whatever you want but don't get upset when someone says no thanks to your low ball.
>>
Examples op?

I wanna see if I pissed u off ;)
>>
>>10616956
I put everything about 3 times higher than I actually want. 50% of the sales people just buy it now at the super inflated price without haggling and the other 50% people low ball by about half and I am still on top. I love grailed. I am always polite and reply to all offers.
>>
Guessing you didn't manage to get the yeezys on the drop then
>>
>>10617861
No I did not. I don't want them and I'm not a reseller so why would I.
>>
>>10617796
You can no longer make offers below 60% of the asking price. But yeah as long as people are polite I don't really care about the price or offer, there is no need to be so emotional about low offers or high prices.
>>
Are there any decent alternatives to Grailed? Every time I go there I see a dozen items that I have been looking for for ages but they always are at least 1 size too big.
>>
>>10619654
Designer Facebook groups typically have better prices Than grailed. I know there are steals to be had in the ro and slp Facebook groups.
>>
>>10616956
underrated post
>>
whoever read AT LEAST one line of that shit kys frfr
>>
>>10620114
got an example link...?
>>
I get more frustrated buying vintage on ebay. Not designer shit, just clearly people that thrift and resell. Shirts cost 5-10 bucks. They're asking 80. I offer 30. They counter 75. Like shit, I'm all for you making a profit on your shitty e-store, but i'm not going to open my asshole to be raped just based on principle.
>>
>>10620140
They are all private. If there is something you want search the designer and then add buy sell trade, then request to join. If you use a fake account they probably won't accept you. On mobile so too lazy to link.
>>
>>10616956
Can I sell you a new Enter key on grailed? Or do you not know what that is?
>>
>>10620399
Not unless you got a designer enter key.
>>
>>10616956
i only sell old clothes i don't need on grailed

not desperate for money

and this rick owens tank top i had for years i bought off of gilt...for $100...actually for $100 in store credit for inviting people off of /fa/

i could give 2 shits about

while you fucking save up your mcwages for this shit id much rather donate to good will than see you walking around frontin
>>
>>10620399
>>10620442
what is this?
>>
>>10620148
you're open to making a deal and you low ball $30 on eBay?
>i'm so mad they don't give me for cheap wahh wahhhhhhh
>>
File: Untitled 3.jpg (61KB, 1037x507px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 3.jpg
61KB, 1037x507px
you got your wishes you fucking homos
>>
>>10620442
Rick Owens x IBM

all-leather

stitched dome-cap

No superfluous design elements. We all know where the Enter key is on our keyboards; we don't need loud branding to scream "THIS IS THE ENTER KEY, YOU PRESS IT TO MOVE YOUR CURSOR TO THE NEXT LINE."

Although, then again, these subtle design elements might be lost on OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.