[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw going bald, what do /fa/gs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Tfw going bald, what do /fa/gs?
>>
>>10609238
own it; everything other response is embarrassing and pitiful at best
>>
>>10609241
this, shave it all off, maybe go for the ripped bane look, grow a beard if you can
>>
mfw everyday my hairline is going back, hair is constantly falling out when i touch it and i have a weird skull shape

to top it off i just turned 18 and i literally cannot grow a beard (hair doesn't grow between my side burns and chin. AT ALL.)

i go from being like damn it's inevitable ill just go bald and not give a fuck to being wow my good looks are centered on my hair i am going to be an ugly fuck

balding is a great way to lose any feeling of attractiveness you've had about yourself in a way that you have absolutely NO control over. FUCK LIFE
>>
>>10609283
Kill yourself desu senpai
>>
>>10609283
So start getting fit and dressing better
If you don't own it your fucked
>>
>>10609283
post hair
>>
Go to the dermatologist, he will give you finasteride.
>>
>>10609283
Finasteride + Minoxidil + Nizoral. I was in your same position so I know how hard it is to get on treatments, but just do it if you care that much about your hair. In 2.5 months my shedding has almost completely halted and is regrowing.

Also don't worry about all the scary horror stories about finasteride side effects: I've had literally none, libido still 100%, maybe even higher than before, can still get it up totally normal.
>>
>>10609364
i've done 1mg fin for a year, and off and on minox, its just been slight little blonde hairs come in and maybe within a month they will shed. its so annoying
>>
>>10609287
already fit and dress like a god

>>10609293
kinda scared too

i have SUPER long front to hide it, but i kinda need a hair cut

>>10609364
i live in america and have poor people insurance (like free i think since poor parents) will it cover something like this? I can probably afford it if it's not too much
>>
>>10609383
derm appointment is pretty expensive, hopefully a regular doctor could prescribe it to you. fin is about $80 for 30 pills. most insurances never cover it
>>
>>10609411
>tfw you can get finasteride in mexico for less than $20 usd
>>
whats worse, being a manlet or being bold?
>>
what do i do if i'm a grill and my hair comes out in clumps??? i can't even brush my hair with my fingers without strands falling out, and taking a shower is a gigantic mess

i went to the derm and she just told me to use rogaine...
>>
>>10609411
no way in hell i can afford it then :\
>>
File: 0185945143663.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0185945143663.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
wear
a
hat
>>
>>10609649
YO search finasteride on goodrx.com (this isn't a shill btw). You can get the generic 5mg proscar (which is the same thing as finasteride) for 9 dollars usually. They give you 30 pills which you can then cut into fourths to meet the recommended dosage (1.25 mg). This is what I do and it comes out to a total of $9 for 4 months worth of fin. All you have to do is get your doctor to prescribe the 5 mg generic, so you will have to explain this to him if he doesn't already know. I know how tough it is to lose hair at a young age (I was 18 when it started for me), so whenever I see a thread about this online I make sure to let people know about this.
>>
>>10609681
I should add that goodrx.com doesn't supply the drug, it just gives you a coupon which you print out and bring to your local pharmacy.
>>
>>10609373
I've found that you really have to be comitted to minox. once in the morning once at night every day or you won't see results. fin will save what you have, but in a lot of cases doesn't regrow. Think of fin as the foundation, and minox as something to build upon it. You should also try using nizoral once or twice a week, as it is a proven (weak) dht blocker.
>>
>>10609621
get a blood test to check your vitamin levels + get a thyroid test. One of the main symptoms of thyroid problems is hairloss, and since you're a girl you most likely don't have to worry about pattern baldness (although I've heard it can happen if your hormones are fucked).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.