[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CPs squeak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6191.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6191.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
So, got mines today and they... squeak. I can't say they are too big, fit is nice and it's a bit narrow around toe-area. They squeak only when I walk beacause of tongue seams to cause rubbing. Will it go away when I break the leather in or are CPs not made for my feet? How long do they need to break-in because if this clown-shoe sound won't go away, I will send them back and buy Svennson or National Standard.
>>
>They squeak only when I walk

There's your answer, fam. Just don't walk.
>>
>>10494550
Why I paid 300$ for shoes I can't walk in?
>>
File: smug enoch.jpg (39KB, 336x381px) Image search: [Google]
smug enoch.jpg
39KB, 336x381px
>>10494554

>he fell for the CP's meme

good job chump
>>
>>10494541
It'll go away eventually. Just wear them and try not to pay attention to it. If you're not entirely comfortable with them, return the shoes. Not everyone's foot is the same, so one shoe shouldn't work for every foot. There are a lot of alternatives in terms of fit if you're stuck on ordering a pair of quality, soid, white sneakers.
>>
>>10494576
I will wear them at home for a week or so. Because I actually really love them. If it won't go away, which brands would you recommend?
>Svensson is out of stock for white lows
>Wings+Horns don't please me visually
>Don't know much about National Standard
>>
>>10494585
Wait for the svensson to come back in. I honestly don't know. I haven't put much energy into search. I ordered the Achilles two or three times, and each time I ordered I really hated the way they fit. Common Projects tournament cut worked really well for me and so did the RAF Stan smiths. I like the way they both fit. And for some odd reason, the common projects bball low fit a lot differently than the Achilles did. So those were the ones I stuck with. If you do have a wife foot, Rag & Bone's Kent is really wide at tts. Idk if they have any styles you'd be interested in at the moment. Our legacy also runs wide. Good luck.
>>
>>10494541
If you bought them off grailed good luck getting a refund, some little piece of shit tried to get a full refund for a pair of shoes I sold him, he claimed squeaked.

PayPal threw out the case in a matter of hours, grailed admins felt the same way.
>>
>>10494614
I order them at Mr. Porter. Wouldn't be a big problem to get a refund. It's not like I wear them outside anyway. Will break them in, clean them, put 'em in the box and send back.
>>
>>10494614
Don't post shit like this. Some anon is going to know now not to use "squeakiness" as a reason for dispute.
>>
>>10494541
See >>10494576

I've had a number of shoes like that squeak for a while as the leather wears in. Mine (not CPs, mind you) took maybe ~20-30 wears (and lots of walking in those wears) to get them to shut up.
>>
>>10494693
Thanks for advice. I will wear them for two weeks as much as possible at home. When they still squeak I can return them anyway.
>>
>>10494541
>fuccboi-gets-his-mom-to-buy-him-nice-shoes-for-the-first-time-the-thread.com

all leather shoes squeak when theyre new especially white CPs due to the treatment, just wear them for a while or put leather care creme on them and theyll stop squeaking right away,
you can also use hand creme .
>>
>>10494738
I don't remember that my Red Wings squeaked.
>>
>>10494746
red wings are varnished leather
CP's are dyed and chemically treated
they have a thicker and more plastic-y coat over them than do red wings
>>
>>10494541
mine squeaked a little at first. It went away. Fairly quick I think but I wore them a fuckton initially
>>
>>10494541
don't put cremes or whatever on them as others have said. just take your dog out on some long night walks or something and the sound will go away with a few hours into them.

buy some SLP next for a real squeak show
>>
>>10494796
>buy some SLP next for a real squeak show
I swear my SLP's began squeaking after two years of hard wear. Oh well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.