[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the consensus on dank floral shirts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: florals.jpg (145KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
florals.jpg
145KB, 620x400px
What's the consensus on dank floral shirts?
>>
4yrsagocore

hipsterfaggotcore

high school girls love them though so your call. don't get picked up by the 5-0.
>>
almost always shit
especially short sleeved
>>
>>10482615
i like them but theyre pretty overplayed and highschool tier tbh imo smh fam
>>
>>10482615
They're basically classier versions of the Hawaiian shirt...not that's a problem if you nail the patterns and fit. (Whitey wins, though top button better needs to be off IMO)

>>10482654
>highschool tier
As someone from a primary-to-secondary-uniform-only country, I find this quite interesting.
>>
File: mattyfloral.jpg (90KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
mattyfloral.jpg
90KB, 500x347px
>>10482615
One of the only acceptable forms of the floral shirt
>>
>>10482615
Reddit core
>>
Wrong season for them, for sure.
>>
dries or bust when it comes to florals tbh
>>
>>10482615
I've always thought they looked to highscool-core.
But I love hawaiian shirts though
>>
>>10485436
this

i do like them though. they're not overplayed just yet.
>>
File: outfit_1025359_1.jpg (214KB, 1391x1854px) Image search: [Google]
outfit_1025359_1.jpg
214KB, 1391x1854px
Depends on print and style. There are several ways to wear floral shirts without looking out of place. Marni is one of the brands that keeps having decent fits with florals.

The idea is that the floral shirt isnt the highlight of the outfit, but thats its just a detail. You wear a simple, high quality out pit (suit, pants and blazer, pants and X) and throw in a floral shirt as a high light to turn a rather bland outfit isnt something more casual.

You simply posted bad examples. Floral shirts can work.
>>
corny if you draw attn to them but fine if you're chill about it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.