[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /e/ by recommending the best anime that are ecchi but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: maken ki.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
maken ki.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Help me /e/ by recommending the best anime that are ecchi but still watchable. My gold standard for this is Maken Ki which isn't a particularly great show but it's fun enough and overflowing with tits.

Bad examples are shows like Big Order which have only 3-4 isolated scenes featuring nudity that are intended to be a red herring, tricking you into watching every episode of a boring show.

Highschool of the Dead was also a pretty good example, Triage X was watchable. What else is there though? I'm not one of those people who checks out every single anime that comes out and so many are made I can't possibly keep track.

>queensblade
I watched the original anime and it was so boring I just couldn't. Has it gotten better? You tell me.
>>
Stay away from Black Bullet, too. Select clips on youtube made me think it was a loli fanservice anime, but I skimmed the first episode and it was pure mech and fighting and etc. Not worth.

To be honest I'm not well-versed in anime nor ecchi, but I enjoy anime which has a lot of fansevice and soft characters. Might not be what you want but Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (pic), and the Love Live Sunshine has lots of thick girls and pleny of skin. I love it. Not actually ecchi though...
>>
>>2046844
>and the Love Live Sunshine

Sorry, I was about to recommend the entire "Love Live" franchise here but caught myself since I'd only seen and could therefore recommend "Sunshine"...
>>
>>2046844

Dragon Maid is a great anime in general but it doesn't show you the titties so it's not really serving this purpose since it's merely a cocktease show for the purpose of humor.
>>
>>2046845
MAL lists Love Live as PG-13 so it doesn't fit the criteria I'm searching for. There are endless amounts of suggestive teasing fanservice anime out there but I'm looking for the rarer type that actually feature nudity.
>>
>>2046846
I'm easy to please! I've cum so many times to Elma and Kanna scenes but yeah, I understand. Sorry.

There's the obligatory Ladies vs. Butlers but personally I only recommend the OVAs.

>>2046848
Yeah, sorry. I understand. Much love.
>>
>>2046849
Ladies vs. Butler is a great example of the kind of thing I'm looking for but I wouldn't really call it particularly watchable.
>>
Bikini Warrior if you just want boob
>>
Cant believe no one mentioned High School DxD the best ecchi anime in history
>>
to love ru is all sexy-type fan service. The plot stinks at first, but even that becomes moderately interesting in season 2 and 3 (darkness and darkness 2nd).
>>
>>2046882
FACTS
>>
>>2046882
sucks that season 4 isn't out yet
>>
I just watched Rosario+ Vampire and Freezing. Both were good in my opinion. Those would be worth checking out.
>>
File: 1477552564686.gif (360KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477552564686.gif
360KB, 444x250px
Anon you need to see Manyuu Hikenchou or Valkyrie Drive but i'd reccomend the former first!
Next to HDxD the best ecchi show.
>>
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid is my favorite of Hiraku Kaneko's output. Manyuu Hikenchou and Maken-Ki S2 were good with the fanservice, but had too many audience-insert men drooling over everything for me to thoroughly enjoy. VD didn't have that problem, and the one episode with size content made me diamonds.
>>
Shokugeki no Soma is great.
>>
>>2047563
I think op wants anime that you can actually see nipples
>>
Give Seikon no Qwaser a try
>>
>>2046843
Shinmai Maou dvd and ovas
kiss x sis ova's
seikon no qwaser
Valkyrie Drive if your into yuri
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!
>>
I like Flying Witch. She stays clothed for a while, but those curves. MMMM
>>
The only one I know (and love) is elfen lied. I don't really watch anime, so that's the best I can give you
>>
prison school
>>
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou. There's plenty of nudity, and it's a cute show.
>>
>>2047790
>Okusama ga Seitokaichou!

I say go go for this, too. It's amazing imo. Short and sweet, and season 2 was at times more explicit than I expected from ecchi (very rarely, don't want to disappoint)

>>2048935
Monmusu was surprisingly watcheable desu, this is nice too imo.
>>
Queen's Blade
>>
>>2046843
Najica Blitz Tactics. It's a bit old and there is a lot of action but it's pantyshot fanservice central.
So is Aika something something, basically a secret agent with a living super suit. Lots of fanservice there too.

I have a twin fetish so I would suggest Futakoi (not the spinoff detective series). It's an average slice of life/harem but every girl is a pair of twin girls.

To Love-ru is a classic ecchi anime too but you've probably seen that already I'm sure.
>>
I love Agent Aika.
>>
Trinity seven has good amounts of fanservice, lacking in nipple though...
>>
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai has plenty of service but is only watchable
Date A Live is a fantastic series with good plot and mediocre fanservice
If you're looking for something with proper nudity on the dark action side I suggest the Grisai no Kajitsu series
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica is another good nudity series in a more fantasy meets modern world setting
Last major one worth mentioning is Shinmai Maou No Testament with plenty of fanservice and nudity if yuu find the correct version.
Honarable mentions obviously going to high school DxD it is he king of fanservice and nudity with good plot in anime
>>
>>2051032
What do you meam by "is only watchable" on the first mention?
>>
It's not amazing, like it's watchable but not a go to amazing show
>>
File: rias.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rias.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
Seriously. High School DxD or go home. Picture is relevant.
>>
File: 3x3Ecci.png (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
3x3Ecci.png
2MB, 900x900px
Time to get my list out

Asobi ni Iku yo!(Cat girls)
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.(Battle ecchi)
Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Short episodes)
High School DxD(Battle ecchi)
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls(Battle ecchi)
Kämpfer(The guys transform in a girl)
Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon
Ladies versus Butlers!
Manyuu Hikenchou
Mayo Chiki!
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Oshiete! Galko-chan(Shorts episodes)
Seikon no Qwaser(Battle ecchi)
Sekirei(Battle ecchi)
Senran Kagura(Battle ecchi)
Shimoneta
Shinmai Maou no Testament (Better than HDxD IMO)
Sora no Otoshimono(A classic)
To LOVE-Ru(A classic)
Zero no Tsukaima(A classic)
>>
What?! No one has said Golden Boy? Personally my favorite ecchi anime, despite it being only an OAV of 6 episodes. Both the Dub and Sub are fantastic. The manga has hit a stoppage in the chapters coming out but so far it's amazing.
>>
>>2051314

This, this, a thousand fucking times >fucking this
>>
File: 6bc.gif (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
6bc.gif
3MB, 800x450px
Prison School x100000
The story is great, fucking hilarious and you will have a boner pretty much the whole episode.
>>
File: Elf_Princess_Rane-17.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elf_Princess_Rane-17.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Queens Blade
Agent Aika
Elf Princess
>>
File: Elf_Princess_Rane-12.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elf_Princess_Rane-12.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Elf_Princess_Rane-11.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elf_Princess_Rane-11.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Elf_Princess_Rane-07.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elf_Princess_Rane-07.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>
>>2051560
I second this, boy do I second this.
>>
>>2046843
Freezing
>>
>>2051314
Oh man. What an old classic that one is. Highly recommend.
>>
File: photon.jpg (109KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
photon.jpg
109KB, 640x645px
Photon the Idiot adventure has some good boobage in ep 1, and a pretty decent plot despite totally dropping the nudity until the final ep.
It's only a handful of OVAs.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.