[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinmai Maou Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 106

File: CwufiKWUUAADf9t.jpg-large.jpg (137KB, 772x1110px) Image search: [Google]
CwufiKWUUAADf9t.jpg-large.jpg
137KB, 772x1110px
With light novel volume 10 releasing this winter hopefully we get an OVA or S3 announcement. As of the end of August the series passed 2.3 million in total copies sold. Feel free to post or talk about whoever you want or whatever you want related to the series. Try to keep things a bit substantive. Best girl competitions and shit posting won't be tolerated. Shinmai fans are better than that. Posting Shinmai news is always appreciated.

Previous threads:>>1979636>>1962563 >>1955288 >>1952486 >>1943967>>1934477 >>1922581

Overall series information: http://sneakerbunko.jp/special/shinmaimaou-anime/index.php

http://uesuya.blog76.fc2.com (authors blog)

Anime information: Season 1 and Season 2 are both online and uncensored

Manga information:Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha(licensed/on going) Shinmai Mao No Arashi (ended w/ 5 volume total)

Light Novel information: 9 volumes have been released so far. Author is currently working on volume 10 and promises that it's going to be on an unprecedented scale. (a winter release is planned)
Light novel volumes 1-6 can be found in english on Baka Tsuki, volume 7 is currently being translated.
Crowdfund is currently working on content from volumes 8 and 9. (half of 8 is translated) (half of 9 is paid off)

Side stories: Shinmai Maou Light! and Sweet! are both available. EX 1 is on Baka-Tsuki. EX2 was packaged with Burst BD1.

Information on the crowdfund project can be found here http://shinmai.sky-field.org. We are currently in the process of translating parts 3 and 4 of volume 9. I recommend reading the funding FAQ. Email me if you have additional questions. Older translations of content from volumes 8 and 9 can be found here http://sakurane.sky-field.org.

Arashi volume 3 has been completely translated and it's currently in the process of redraws/typesetting.
>>
File: zSv6L7S.png (453KB, 667x894px) Image search: [Google]
zSv6L7S.png
453KB, 667x894px
Lars is Basara's homie, but takes the Marshawn Lynch "I'm just here so I don't get fined" approach to acting as the emissary to the Village on behalf of both the Leohart and moderate factions of the demons. He would much rather be doing some type of espionage. Celis is still "Japanese Heroes are perpetual fuck ups" and the Village really belongs to the Vatican. Therefore observation of Basara and company belongs to them. Shiba appears at ceremonial hall and everyone gets shaken up. He takes offense to all the shit Celis had been saying and starts to go on a power trip. He really gives zero fucks and tries to kill Basara. Celis, Yuki, and Kurumi all jump in to protect Basara. Celis' true rank of "Vatican Holy Knight" gets exposed. After they stop Shiba's attack, Basara decides to handle Shiba.

Hopefully this months manga chapter isn't filler again. Anyways I'll probably dump it when it releases later today/tonight.
>>
>>2003271
when will we see more stuff from vol 7 or 8? like your personal idea of when.
>>
>>2003265
So did it ever stop being so dark and rape-tastic? I dropped the show some episodes into S1.
>>
>>2003265
Do you add illustrations to your donated translations? From the samples it doesn't look like you do so I was just curious
>>
>>2003265
zest best but mio is also great. boobies.
>>
File: Suprised_Mio.gif (363KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
Suprised_Mio.gif
363KB, 500x285px
>>2003375
Unfortunately I have no idea when B-T plans on doing more of volume 7. Currently Nomi is working on parts 3+4 of volumes 9. She has her JLPT N2 exam next week and will be taking the week off. After her N2 exam, I'm hoping she'll be able to knockout parts 3+4 quickly. I'm probably going to pay off the volume 9 epilogue, so if anything we might see more of volume 8 at the end of the month.

>>2003397
After the Zolgear arc in S1 (LN volume 3), there hasn't really been a villain that has tried to capture or rape any of the girls. If anything "creepers" don't live very long in this series. Towards the later parts of the series characters start getting kinda edgy, but Maria does a pretty good job of lightening the general mood of everyone.

>>2004913
Somebody asked me that a long time ago. If people need the illustrations for "immersion" or just as something to break up the text I wouldn't mind adding them in because it's easy to do.
>>
This months chapter of the manga was literally Basara versus Zolgear round 2. If there's no more filler chapters this arc should hopefully be over in the next two months. The link below will take you directly to the Shinmai page on comic walker. Viewing it on comic walker is a great free way to support the series/manga. If anyone wants I can post last months chapter which is all manga original fanservice.

http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS01000005010000_68/
>>
>>2005281
Yeah, that was the guy's name. I guess I'll have to give it another chance, then.

God that arc was shit.
>>
>>2005285
Do it, all I want from the manga version is the fanservice.
>>
>>2005281
Can you please? I remember when I donated money to the crowdfunding I wanted to read Mio and Zest's threesome scene and was a little disappointed it didn't come with the illustration.

Does Mio's SWEET chapter have an illustration?
>>
You think you can separate Mio's service scene from everything else in SWEET? I want to donate but seeing $124 is kinda much
>>
File: lCXJ2dH.png (298KB, 633x895px) Image search: [Google]
lCXJ2dH.png
298KB, 633x895px
>>2005334
No problem I'll add the illustration into the text.

>>2005338
"Toujou Household Goes to the Theme Park" is the Mio story in SWEET, but I'll have Nomi only quote her service scene. I was actually going to put money towards it and Yuki's service scene from EXII, but as we started doing more from volume 9 it fell a bit lower on my priority list.
>>
>>2006016
Cool thanks for adding the illustration. I don't know if you want to do it for all of them but if you can just do it for Mio and Zest's vol.8 scene that would be cool.

Do you think the next manga chapter will be the end of this fight or do you think it might go for another few chapters?
>>
>>2003265
This is a big part of what helped kill the vast majority of anime for me. Cookie cutter, self insert, tit laced fantasy bullshit.

I wish this wasn't an industry standard...
>>
>>2006194
Hopefully they don't drag things out another chapter, because at this point it's kind of ridiculous. I'm curious to see how the manga handles Zolgear's execution compared to the anime's version of it.
>>
>>2007109
If you can take an estimated guess how much longer do you think it will take to get to Chisato's vol.4 bathscene
>>
>>2007112
Doesn't it happen pretty much as soon as he comes back to school? If the manga doesn't milk the Zolgear fight and ends it next chapter then I bet it'll take another 3 chapters or so to get to Chisato's scene. Considering how they handle that scene will dictate how they handle every service scene from then on
>>
>>2007232
know any sites where i can read the manga just like how bezaldfamily.net had?
>>
>>2007484
I know senmanga has it
>>
There's been so many borderline h anime Ova throughout the years that have been so graphic in content and that's been way more lewd than Shinmai, which is why I'm so disappointed in how IMS handled the series, which is also borderline h. Series like Aki-Sora, Rescue Me!, and Nozoki Ana is what Shinmai should've been like. Like those series it should be close to hentai but never quite hentai and should use camera angles to show the sexual acts without showing genitals. They would probably get away with showing semen as well, I don't know if there was ever a restriction on that though
>>
The main problem was that IMS wanted to put the show on tv instead of making them ovas. The series should have been made into a collection of maybe about 3-4 ova per volume with each collection of ova coming out maybe every 6-7 months in between each other, so that they have time to really work on them and to give time for the LN to give them content to work with. With OVA they could've been as smutty as they liked and didn't have to hold any punches. Though the OVAs would take longer to come out the content would make up for it. People would probably even buy these more than they did the BDs.

I guess the real problem stems from the gact that IMS did the series. This series needed to be done by animators who could make a good anime but aren't afraid to go there. I would've loved to see the people people who did Seikon no Qwaser or the people who did Maken-Ki do Shinmai. All the Shinmai content has been lackluster compared to how erotic and sexy they are in the LN. The later volumes would have been gold if they were all OVA and not episodes
>>
>>2007661
I hope if they do make a dubbed for Testament and it sells well over here they decide to listen to their western fans. IMS might, stress on might, give in and give us what we've been waiting for. From now it's going does anyone even want a S3? That season would be so censored and edited that no one will be happy. Does anyone honestly think they will show any of what happened in vol.8 or 9? They definitely won't show whats gonna happen with Mio in Vol.10, just look at what they did to her volume 7 scene
>>
>>2007713
they need to make more ova's i would be happy with that or switch to a different studio.
>>
>>2007754
A different studio is what needs to happen. IMS doesn't know how to handle a series like this. They did a good job but the series really needs a studio that can handle the level of lewd that's in the series. The anime felt too vanilla compared to the more sexual and erotic nature of the LN. What they did would be like animating a hentai VN into a ecchi series instead and minizing or removing all the good parts. What they should do is following in Princess Lovers footsteps and make an ova of the steamy parts based on individual characters. We could get an Mio or Chisato only based OVA that just focuses on them and Basara. Though there's still the problem of many voice actors not wanting to do that. They probably played a role in the lack of good service scenes in the anime. These are big name actors after all so they probably wouldn't do that much graphic sexual voice work.
>>
>>2007760
Damn VA's, i know for a fact that the voice actor for Chisato would do it but the voice actor for Basara is such a pussy >_<
>>
>>2007593
is senmanga up to date or is behind a couple of chapters, which sites get the first raw scans of the manga?
>>
>>2005285
how is it going?
>>
>>2007784
Sen manga might not be all caught up but you can use this site https://www.manga-shoujo.com/cartoon/title/1400 or jcafe to see the more recent chapters
>>
>>2007781
Yeah the VAs are all pretty serious about their work and won't do hentai stuff, I'm surprised Basara's actor did the series in general. Chisato's VA has already done hentai series so she's used to it. They should do what School Days did and get separate VAs for the hentai OVAS and the anime, in School Days case the VN and anime.

The biggest disappointment these series would have is never giving us Chisato's vol.6 scene animated in all its lewd and sexy glory and ruining Mio's vol.7 scene and Zest's vol.5 scene.
>>
IMS never did that well in its animation anyway. The animation didn't always look that good, girls never had the same eroticism as they do in the LN, and the body sizes changed almost every other scene, some of the girls breasts were way smaller than they should be at some points. The worst part was the way they animated the nipples for the girls.

Does anyone know if it's against the law for anime studios to show sexual content on the level SMNT has? I want to give IMS a chance to wow us with season 3 and if they see sexual content is where the money is at they might try harder. But if they can't or won't do it because it's a law about it or something and/or they actors don't want to do it than we should look elsewhere. I really wish there was a studio, hentai or not, with great artwork and animation that was willing to go balls out with this series and give us what we want. Does IMS have a location in which fans can ask them questions/give their opinions on what they should do with their works? Maybe if we show we REALLY care they might show they care more as well
>>
>>2007823
Yeah the arashi manga version of vol.4 was sexier than the anime version. I'm hoping the official manga doesn't let us down with the future scenes. If it does that would mean both the manga and anime have let us down in accurately adapting the scenes
>>
>>2007658
Strike the blood releasing a collection of OVA's is the approach more of these ecchi series need to take rather than releasing entire seasons worth of content .
>>
>>2007952
I know right. If they release a collection of OVA's they have more time to work on the animation and artwork because they'll have fewer episodes to put out. With an OVA a studio doesn't have the restrictions tv airing has so they can get away with showing more. IMS went about it the completely wrong way. This series is both plot heavy and extremely erotic and wasn't made to be seen on a week by week basis for only 21 or so minutes. It shouldn't been made into a series of 40 minute OVA's that was able to better flush out the plot and give us the sexual content we crave.

>>2007823
The people who did the Manyuu and Qwaser series should've did this. The way they animate breasts and breasts sucking is amazing. They also know how to handle girls proportions way better and make any breast size look sexy. They probably wouldn't pussy out on the smut and go all in and they also wouldn't have hired voice actors who wouldn't want to voice the sexual parts exactly like they are written in the LN. What pisses me off about the anime is that it could've been so much better if it just followed the source better. What's worst is that IMS looked like they tried harder with HxH than they didnwith Shinmai.
>>
>>2007952
It's mind boggling that other series haven't tried to replicate the STB business model. That shit sells like hot cakes.
>>
>>2008610
Yeah I mean there's a reason people look forward to ecchi OVA more than the episodes. That's where all the good stuff happens. The studio also has more freedom and doesn't have to worry about heavily censoring stuff. Many ecchi ainme just work better as just OVA's. Fans would all be much happier this way anyway
>>
Kinda sad that that IMS turned Shinmai into a bland ecchi anime that has absolutely 0 eroticism. None of the girls looked sexy in the anime which is a huge disappointment when you consider how hot the LN makes them look, some animators can never truly capture the amazing artwork displayed in the source material. They fucked up on the service scenes as well. Overall the anime needs a new studio to start fresh and do a complete redo of the series.
>>
>>2008756
what happens if IMS decides to drop the series? Can it be picked up again or get a reboot with different voice actors? it looks like IMS does not want to waste anymore time with shinmai and work on other series
>>
I agree the series really needs to be placed in more capable hands. IMS only gave Chisato 2 damn scenes in the whole fucking anime, which were crap compared to the LN, and skipped over all the really good scenes with Zest (wtf was that toe licking shit). It only makes me angrier when I know there's studios out there that are experts in making anime like this one that could make it sexy, badass, and awesome. They can only redeem themselves if they do OVA of all the scenes they butchered with better animation and following the scene just how the LN told it. I only fear if they animate vol.6 Chisato will toe lick Basara instead of titfucking him. This company clearly doesn't care about making shit tons of money or this series in general. Mio's final BURST scene was disheartening and nowhere near as good as the LN version
>>
>>2008766
The voice actors did a good job with Shinmai. For the most part the voice work was spot on. IMS probably isn't allowed to do anything with the series until volume 10 is released. 2ch wants to believe an OVA of volume 8 is going to be released with volume 10.
>>
>>2009551
That'll probably be the worst OVA of all time. Don't get your hopes up for anything spectacular. Basara's VA and a few others won't voice half of what vol.8 had. Whoever believes IMS will animate any of that is also crazy. Be ready for more groping, kissing, and toe licking if they do make anything else for the series. I think Shinmai is the last thing on IMS' mind right now
>>
>>2009551
Right now IMS is occupied with selling HxH BD and preparing the OVA for Haifuri I don't think we'll see anything from Shinmai anytime soon. Also I'm sure they're probably looking for a new series to work on, I don't think they've ever done 3 seasons of a series. With vol.10 coming out in winter an OVA is very slim right now
>>
File: 1467854651171.jpg (314KB, 850x2699px) Image search: [Google]
1467854651171.jpg
314KB, 850x2699px
Though I wish for an OVA I'm not sure its happening. IMS hasn't announced anything yet
>>
I want to see a hentai OVA collection of this series. IMS really pussied out on how they handled the series. I want titjobs, bjs, and pseudo pussy fucking but instead we get softcore breast/ass groping b.s.
>>
File: 1467854731715.jpg (1MB, 850x2683px) Image search: [Google]
1467854731715.jpg
1MB, 850x2683px
I wonder how ballsy the LN will get with Mio's scene. Isn't sex off limits in LN because of some law or something? Or was it because of editors not wanting it?
>>
>>2009758
there is a LN series that got a hentai adaption a couple of weeks ago, it just depends on what the genre is and the studio that animates it. A LN can have a sex scene it just depends on whether the studio wishes to animate it or not.
>>
File: 94164769_yari01c.jpg (187KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
94164769_yari01c.jpg
187KB, 800x541px
>>2009758
it was Oideyo! Shiritsu Yarimari Gakuen, it started off as a LN and got a hentai adaptation. IMS just needs to turn Shinmai into a hentai OVA collection series, the only problem is the voice actors and i don't how that works out?
>>
>>2009778
IMS wouldn't do that. That would ruin their chances of becoming a mainstream studio. That's why there are hentai companies to begin with, so that anime compnies don't need to add in hentai sex and only just add in ecchi scenes. The studio is also the problem if you want more hentai-esque scenes
>>
>>2009778
The only problem that's a hentai LN. Shinmai wasn't made to be a hentai LN so I don't think the same rules apply. I do agree though that the editor plays a big role in what the author can and can't write
>>
Honestly everyone can we all agree Kaneko should've been the one to make this series. Every anime he's worked on has been sexy as he'll with the best boon animation I've ever seen. The series was wasted with IMS. Kaneko also does hentai so he would know how to get away with the sexual stuff way better than IMS was. If Kaneko made it I would've actually given the anime the time of day
>>
>>2009861
Imagine how sexy Chisato would've looked with Kaneko art style fits and ass. He's already use to making nurses look sexy ad in anime.(Maken-Ki and Seikon no Qwaser nurses were ducking sexy) Shame we'll never be blessed with something that great in Shinmai. I'll stick with the LN and not bother wasting my time with poor animation and mediocre lewd scenes. #giveShinmaitoKanekoHiraku
>>
>>2009865
i just want the LN illustrations to show nipples already since we are not getting a season 3 or ova anytime soon, i miss arashi and i hope the manga ends up having more ecchi scenes that actually show nudity. #giveShinmaitoKanekoHiraku
>>
>>2009865
The guy really is a legend of echo and hentai. All the works he does has the greatest nipple animation and the best breasts ever, the breasts are shapely, big, and look incredibly soft. My personal favorites are Queens Blade and Manyuu from him. Mio's breast scenes would've looked twice as erotic and can you imagine a titjob scene with Chisato similar to Victorian Maid Maria titjob scene. Good God was that hentai great and seeing something like that with Chisato would've been amazing. Seriously though #giveShinmaitoKanekoHiraku because that man would make the service scenes god tier
>>
>>2009865
Wait isn't that the dude who did Tsunpri and Valkyrie Drive? Hell yeah he should've did Testament, at least the character designs or directing. The specials for his series are all great and he knows how to make adult women look sexy. The mother and daughter lactation hentai OVA, Oppai Tokumori, was one of the best hentai ever. Dude, now you gonna make me cry over the fact this guy didn't work on the series. They should call him in for Chisato's vol.6 and 8 OVA, if they ever make them, because IMS clearly doesn't know what erotic material is. It's sad that only 2 scenes stood out in the whole franchise, Mio's final BURST scene and the 1st OVA. IMS should've had HxH while Kaneko had Testament making Chisato the second Aki Nijou
>>
>>
Does anyone know when the he'll vol.10 is coming out? I saw that Masou is coming out around February and I can't remember if I read somewhere Shinmai was coming out around then as well. The wait is killing me. I wish we could at least get the cover right now.

Also I agree with the guys above me that IMS needs to go away from Shinmai. It has ruined the series and I can't go anywhere without someone saying that the series was garbage
>>
>>2009970
We must contact ims they need to know what the fans want. We must all work together as one
>>
>>2010022
I know. We want a good story with great service scenes and amazing tits and asses. IMS might be able to deliver on plot but they need someone else to help with the PLOT. I think everyone wants Kaneko since he's pretty much a legend in the ecchi/hentai world with his great animation designs.
>>
>>2010022
We can try Twitter but who knows if any of them know English
>>
File: 201t.jpg (119KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
201t.jpg
119KB, 700x525px
>>2009970
As of SWEET! the release date for volume 10 is slated for winter. This means a possible January, February, or March (at the latest) release.

>>2009932
Kaneko has been washed for a while, but he can still make top tier H-OVA's. I'm not sure if I would want him anywhere near Chisato unless someone is there to reign him in a bit.

Anyways Yuki and Kurumi are finally getting some much needed development. It's a shame Ookuma didn't illustrate them reuniting with their mother for volume 9. Ookuma has been pretty good with the designs for all the mature women in this series so Kaoru Nonaka has to be drop dead gorgeous.
>>
>>2010127
Ookuma is really good at character designs. Kaneko maybe over the top at times but its better than the shit animation IMS did with Shinmai. All the service scenes were garbage when you really watch them closely and were all animated really poorly. Chisato's OVA scene was horribly done and animated and her breasts in some frames looked terrible. Anyway the girls breats are really big in the LN so I think someone like Kaneko would be better sonce he's more use to consistently drawing animating huge breasts. It says a lot that the LN can sell really well but the anime made the same numbers as HxH did, which many people consider the inferior show. I know some people may disagree with what I'm about to say but Zest and Chisato looked ugly in the anime, especially Zest. It was one of the worst ecchi, animation wise, of 2015. When you can't make Zestblook sexy I think it's time to give up. At least Kaneko would've gotten more people's attention with his character designs.
>>
Look at how bad she looks here
>>
>>2010136
Compared to how gorgeous she looks here. This just shows how poor the animation was
>>
Mio, and maybe Maria, was honestly the best when it comes to looking good in the anime. The others only really looked hot in anime posters for the show.
>>
What ruined the anime for me personally was the terrible animation the OVA had. That kiss scene with Chisato and Basara was cringy af. When I realized that even there OVA's suck that's when I dropped the anime. Screw IMS
>>
>>2010138
I wish i knew a way to convey to you exactly how stupid you are
>>
>>2010152
Well you could always just say "your stupid" to him but I guess that takes too much brain power to do, at least for you. I don't know buddy if you don't know how to let someone know they're stupid than I think it's you with the real problem. I mean it's just two/words.
>>
>>2010152
Obvious troll is obvious. Why do guys like you purposely post asshole comments just to be dicks. Seriously do you have nothing better to do with your day than bash other people.
>>
>>2010213
No need to be a douche the guy just doesn't like the anime chill out
>>
>>2010238
I meant to quote the other guy not you my bad
>>
>>2010141
i want to fuck mio
>>
>>2010213
see I could say you're a jackass but it doesn't really illustrate the full depth of what that means. it's like two dumb ass ships passing in the night
>>
>>2010248
What the fuck are you talking about dude.
>>
>>2010248
What's worst than a troll a butthurt troll. Get the hell out of here if you ain't got nothing positive to say. We are here to tapk about the series not watch some guy start pointless fights with people
>>
>>2010283
Talk*
>>
>>2010152
Please tell me you're just busting my balls because no way should someone be that mad over a little comment. If you really are serious you honestly couldn't be civil about it?
>>
>>2010127
Did you say you don't want him near Chisato? That's just crazy talk man. Why wouldn't you want him to continue animating sexy nurses? Chisato is like a I cup anyway so he wouldn't even be exaggerating with her bust anyway.
>>
>>2010312
I know with I Cups and G Cups you'd think people would want Kaneko to do it considering how he does breasts. If not him maybe the people how worked on Seran Kagura would've been great
>>
>>2010242
If we're lucky Basara will be doing that real soon
>>
>>2010422
I want him to bareback it and impregnate Mio.
>>
>>2010479
I really wish that is what's gonna happen
>>
>>2010422
>>2010479
yes, yes, but basara is not me. will there ever be anime VR so i can have my harem?
>>
>>2010854
That's an idea you might wanna pitch.
>>
>>
I hope vol.10 comes out in January or early February. I don't think I can wait until March
>>
>>2011279
I saw on the sneaker bunko website that they don't have the January LN scedule out yet so there's a chance January, either early or late, can be the release date. Too bad the author doesn't update his blog to give us some form of info. Even the cover page has been a secret
>>
>>2011177
wat?
>>
>>
>>2012405
Mio is sexy as hell. Screw Issei Basara's is the true harem king. At least he touches his harem and isn't a pervert
>>
we need more chisato hasegawa
>>
>>2012677
Fuck you with your shit pics and no we don't
>>
>>2012677
I'm here for Mio
>>
Chisato and Mio are both overrated and I'm tired and seen enough of both of them. If there's anyone we need more of it's Yuki not either of them. Maybe Yuki is too elegant for some to handle
>>
>>2012840
Preach my friend. Yuki is so underappreciated
>>
>>2012840
Yuki is my favorite girl too. Top waifu of the series and deserves more love from the fans
>>
That booty
>>
>>2012840
I love all of the girls in Basara's harem but I agree, Mio and Chisato are by far overrated, especially Mio has the most fanservice in the anime series. Yuki is indeed underappreciated. Honestly I love Kurumi the most but yeah Yuki needs more screen time. I hate seeing one of my favorite harem series falling the same routine like the other harem series.
>>
>>2012967
Her body is perfect in my opinion. Especially her ass.
>>
>>2012840
Why not have both Mio and Yuki?
>>
That is the best option
>>
File: thumb-1.png (424KB, 842x1197px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1.png
424KB, 842x1197px
Which is the best combo Mio and Yuki
>>
File: 1463189281066.png (2MB, 2000x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1463189281066.png
2MB, 2000x1519px
Or Mio and Zest
>>
File: SMnK_v04_002.jpg (507KB, 1431x2030px) Image search: [Google]
SMnK_v04_002.jpg
507KB, 1431x2030px
My vote goes to Mio and Yuki. Sexiest pair in the series
>>
File: 1467437220532.jpg (397KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467437220532.jpg
397KB, 1057x1500px
>>2013035
Yuki Mio are the nest combo
>>
File: Kurumi & Zest.jpg (332KB, 1176x850px) Image search: [Google]
Kurumi & Zest.jpg
332KB, 1176x850px
For me Kurumi and Zest are the best pair.
>>
File: Kurumi and Maria.jpg (254KB, 850x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Kurumi and Maria.jpg
254KB, 850x1108px
I also like Kurumi and Maria as my second pair.
>>
You guys are fucking gross Kurumi is 13 years old pedos
>>
>>2013210
Dude her character was created to attract the people with weird littpe girl fetishes. They flock to her like moths to a flame. When I look at her design I can't help but question why people find this child attractive, like what grown man thinks that a 13 year old kid is hot. This is a society where people have rape fetishes so we shouldn't be to surprised that some want to bang a child
>>
>>2013212
Mio is 15 and thats under the age of consent (in my country) I find her to be the hottest even though I know this.
>>
>>2013212
The whole point is that they don't look 13 or 15
>>
Isn't Kurumi 2 years younger than Basara? Doesn't that make her 12/13 or something? No wonder the author never brings it up in the story because no one would condone what her and Basara do. The LN will never get any licensing in the U.S. that way.

By the way Yuki & Mio all day
>>
>>2013215
So your saying because one is young any girl younger is ok? By your logic if I'm dating a 57 year old than woman than what's the difference from dating a 65 year old
>>
>>2013216
But she does you sicko. She looks 13 and looks even younger than Maria. Just because she has breasts a bit bigger doesn't mean anything. Also are you saying you would date a 13 year old of she looked 18 and you knew she wasn't? Some of you are true otakus man. Probably have the body pillows, posters, and everything
>>
>>2013216
Pedo bear is that you? JK but in the US when it comes to Japanese anime, manga, LN, VN, etc. 15 and up seem to be ok. A lot of hentai VN are available to buy when the girls are 15. Younger is where we see a problem meaning that girls Kurumi's age alare not allowed here and are seen as minors. An example of this is the Shiny Days VN. In the game the translating team JAST had to censor one of the girls scenes because she was 13. The other girls who were 15 were ok and didn't need to be censored. I guest it's a difference in country. For me and many others in America looking at Kurumi is not something we want to do but for other countries it might be ok. We also have to take age and tolerance into account. Some people might be ok fapping to someone of her age because they are either young themselves or have lost interest in caring for girls ages in porn. My age limit is 15 anyone younger than that is too young for this type of series. I personally don't get those people who like girls that younger no matter their appearance
>>
Mio and Yuki. Also am I the only one less concerned about Kurumi's age and morr surprised she has fans? The girl is not pretty at all
>>
>>2013210
>>2013212
Jesus christ you guys are taking this way too seriously. It's not about attractions nor fetishes, it's about personality. To me Kurumi has the best personality which is why I like her the most out of all Basara's harem, like tsundere characters because to me that's the best personality. And Zest as well, to me Zest has the best design but I like the way she's not overly jealous like Mio, and I like how Zest saved Kurumi's life from Admirath in episode 8 in Burst. I like how Zest cause them to lose the round after interfering without second thought, hey it seems to me that Zest cares more about her than Yuki. Jesus don't jump to a conclusion and thinking this series is all about sex and shit. And plus Basara's is 15 years old while Kurumi is 13 years. They're only two years apart. It's not about who's the hottest girls. It's about who has the most interesting personality and the most interesting character. Please don't take too seriously.
>>
>>2013222
She's 13. Basara's and Kurumi are two years apart.
>>
>>2013224
Maria looks way younger than Kurumi. And we don't know her real age is.
>>
>>2013226
Everyone has different opinions. To me Zest is the most prettiest one of them all.
>>
>>2013225
Do you honestly believe that most fans of this series are just fapping to these characters? Seriously what about who has the best arc or best personality in this series? You think is all about sex?
>>
File: Shinmai Maou no Testament BURST.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai Maou no Testament BURST.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>2013223
No what I was saying is in my country dating Mio would get you in jail just as easily as Kurumi would. but I like Mio anyway and don't care because she's not real anyway.
>>2013281
I prefer the Mio we see in the Burst season opening because she looks more confident and less submissive. I wish she would act the way more often.
>>
People who like Kurumi are fucking blind. She has zero sex appeal and the face of a 12 year old. All they did was give a child boobs, which is my biggest complaint with the series
>>
>>2013276
Fucking idiot the question was who was the best pair between two girls sexually so the dumb one is you for adding in personality, which wasn't asked at all. Stop trying to defind your pedo ass logical. You sound dumb that way
>>
>>2013281
Lol get out of here you little fag. Who comes to the ecchi section of a borderline h series and questions why all the post are about sexual content. Get out of here you loser
>>
>>2013385
Lol! Wow very mature.
>>
>>2013356
Mio is better when she's controlling her own demon powers and more confident with herself. I like that using her own powers instead of her father's powers.
>>
>>2013382
Come yourself. You're taking this way too seriously.
>>
>>2013382
So in other word this series all about sex, fetishes, attraction and you prefer to see two underage girls doing sexual things so you can fap? Good job mate for revealing yourself to be sexually attracted to underage girls.
>>
>>2013385
That's pathetic.
>>
>>2013410
Your comment is confusing. No one can tell which of the two guys you are calling pathetic. The fact that you are even entertaining either of these idiots is stupid if you ask me. The more you comment the more they will. So shut up already and drop it all of you
>>
Back to the guys original question. I'm gonna say Yuki x Mio since the are the original girls. They need more threesomes together
>>
>>2013401
Come yourself?
>>
>>2013408
Lol coming from a guy who likes the youngest girl in the harem the most. You saying I like underage girls is the pot calling the kettle black. This is a harem series, which is a fetish, that has a lot of sexual content. I never said the series was anout sex either and if you were not so stupid you would've realized I said this is the ecchi board for the series so your bullshit about personalities don't mean shit to us on this section of the series.Good job at revealing how dumb you are and the fact you can't read.

A guy who said Kurumi has the best personality should be the last person bashing anyone. That statement alone already outs you as a idiot.
>>
>>2013413
Good job for trying to get these anonymous to drop everything by tellingthem to shut up.
>>
>>2013138
>>2013139
Uhh ok that's good for tou guys but I'm sure neither of these picks were in the options I gave. It's cool that you like these girls and all but don't just throw in the girl you guys like into a convo about other girls. I just hate that. When people talk about one girl there is always someone who jumps in to talk about someone completely different. Why don't we give each girl time in the limelight huh? If the topic is about Zest let's not jump in and bring up Mio. If we're talking about Maria let's not randomly mention Chisato. That's not fair to the other girls nor to the fans that want to talk about specifically them at the time. That's plain rude
>>
>>2013279
Maria has a adult form and a loli form and we also don't know her real age sp she could just look young at times like her mom. There's a difference in looking young and actually being young.
>>
>>2013417
Not that guy but the comments you written makes you sound like you're attractive to underage girls. You also sound like that this series is all about sex, not all harem series are all about fetish, sexual content, and fapping to make believe characters, some harem series have good storylines and good characters. Have you stop and think that maybe fans of this series enjoy the story and characters on this eechi board and not fapping to underage girls? If you really think that than you're just a dumbass as the next person and your post don't mean shit.
>>
>>2013427
Dude more than half the people who talk about this series say it's shit outside the hentai-esque parts. Get the fuck outta here with your "it has a good plot" bullshit bitch. The story is mediocre and is only worth watching because of the sexual parts. The fuck your bitchass reading it if not because of that. You have to be stupid if you think this series alhas fans for the plot alone. Also why would someone so invested in the plot read Shinmai? That's like watching porn for the plot. If story means so watch to you watch/read other manga/anime/LN. It's a complete lie to say you honestly watch this for the story and you know that. The author knows it too because throughout the series the scenes have gotten lewder and lewder. Get the fuck out you idiotic pussy
>>
>>2013420
You should be more specific than. If you gave a topic about two specific characters than you should've said the other girls are not optional. To me what's more rude is that people are bashing on other people on something that is not that serious. They should've just said we're talking about mio and yuki, not the other girls.
>>
>>2013429
The fick you talking about i clearly said Mio and Yuki or Mio and Zest. You must have been too busy typing in Kurumi's name for no reason to read my comment because I was extremely clear. Don't make me look like I'm the bad guy because you were too stupid to read. Your comment is dumb and does nothing but try to make you look like you're in the right and that I'm the bad guy dor asking my question. Screw you
>>
>>2013430
Fuck*
>>
The hate is real with you people
>>
>>2013423
For all we know of Maria could actually be young.
>>
>>2013430
Okay one I'm not trying to make you look like the bad guy here. And two, I thought only post >>2013035. I didn't know you post >>2013036 as well.
>>
>>2013414
They only had one threesome scene?
>>
>>2013436
I know and no matter how much I tell people to stop they all keep going. This is ridiculous and childish
>>
>>2013439
She could but I highly doubt that. Kurumi is so childish at times and Maria comes across as being more mature. If I were to guest she is probably a year younger than Basara and Mio or maybe even 13 as well. The series aslways says she looks young but never states if she is that young which leads me to believe she isn't
>>
I can't go on http://shinmai.sky-field.org. It's saying the website is dangerous and it might give my laptop some malware. Is the website safe?
>>
File: Shinmai_v09_007.jpg (65KB, 651x917px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_v09_007.jpg
65KB, 651x917px
Where's the Tachibana love out here? She is just as hot as the others and her having smaller breasts makes her more unique in appeal compared to the others, who are pretty busty. Also for a woman many call a trap she looks the cutest and has the most feminine charm. Yuki may be the most beautiful and elegant but Tachibana is definitely the cutest girl
>>
>>2013446
For me Maria acts mature (and sometimes childish) in front of Basara, Mio, Yuki, and Kurumi, but when she's with her mother and sister she acts younger than she appears to be.
>>
>>2013448
Is Tachibana is full girl now or she still change gender?
>>
>>2013448
Adorable is the only word that comes to my mind. She looks more adorable and cute than sexy.

Also I want to this ask this question to the people that think it is wrong to find these girls sexy enough to fap to even though their young. Why are you guys in this thread in the first place? It's never hidden the fact that it is a place to post stuff about the girls sexually so why are there people finding it wrong that people do. It confuses me because if age mattered that much than why not watch an adult harem series. You bashing the fans for being sexually attracted to the girls for their age is like bashing the author himself, since he made them that age. If that's the case than are you really fans? Why can't you enjoy both story and sexual content, even if some of the girls are 15 years old. And while the story isn't great it is pretty decent
>>
>>2013449
So she acts like most kids in front of their parents is what your saying?
>>
>>2013450
She's a girl
>>
>>2013452
What I'm saying is that sometimes Maria acts like she's older when she's around her friends. And sometimes she acts younger when she's around her family. I'm saying that maybe Maria is really a young girl around Kurumi's age and she's not really an adult.
>>
>>2013454
Cool. If the girl form is permanent than I guess we can expect Tachibana joining Basara's harem in future novels.
>>
>>2013460
Oh yeah I think she's about that age too. I don't think she's an adult but I also don't think she's younger than Kurumi
>>
>>2013462
If vol.9 is anything to go off of than yeah she's definitely gonna join. She's basically already a part of it, sorta like Chisato she's official but the others are unaware of it.
>>
File: SMnT_V06_009-1.png (942KB, 775x2299px) Image search: [Google]
SMnT_V06_009-1.png
942KB, 775x2299px
>>2013481
>>
>>2013480
She's probably the same age as Kurumi or a year older than her, but yeah I think Maria is really young girl.
>>
>>2013485
Tachibana got some nice legs
>>
>>2013485
She does look adorable
>>
>>2013448
Tachibana looks cuter with her glasses on than without them
>>
The cute shy glasses girl is always my favorite in anime. Tachibana being shy during lewd scenes but still fully wanting to please Basara is a nice change of pace to how the other girls act. I hope that she doesn't change and go full slut like the others because her shy but determined attempts at pleasing Basara help her scenes feel different.
>>
>>2013485
Is there more Tachibana pictures?
>>
I hate how the manga constantly teases the girls nipples but never give it to us. Why doesn't it just give us the girls full breasts already it's getting really annoying all this playing around
>>
I find it funny that while the girls are so willing to go down on Basara he so has never gone down on them. Is just not his thing or something because it feels wrong that he's getting and not returning the favor.
>>
>>2013485
I hope Tachibana gets more scenes
>>
>>2014472
It looks like she might become a regular in the series
>>
>>2014512
Tachibana already is a series regular but not one of the main characters. Celis has only been in the series for 1 volume and is already a far more interesting and plot important character then Tachibana.

>>2011363
Some new lewd ecchi LN series coming out at the end of the month received some type of Shinmai co-sign. I'll have to check my internet history to find the link to the blog post. Anyways I saw a tweet a few hours ago saying a February 1st release for volume 10.
>>
>>2013986
I'm pretty sure Basara goes down on Zest in Arashi volume 4.

>>2013447
The website is safe, but every couple of months people for whatever reason try to attack it. I have some time off of work so I'm going to be posting some sample translations and updating the road map for what's going on.

Unrelated but does anyone have any experience ordering stuff from doujin republic? They have both art books for the series in stock.
>>
File: C0HFAlgUUAATo3R.jpg-large.jpg (65KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
C0HFAlgUUAATo3R.jpg-large.jpg
65KB, 500x353px
get hyped volume X releases February 1st and the limited edition version is available for pre-order.
>>
>>2014524
I don't think you understood me when I said regular. By regular I meant in terms of getting lewd scenes
>>
>>2014528
Don't your completely wrong he simply looks at it you can tell by her lack of moaning and his blushing in the next panel. It's pretty obvious he doesn't not sure how you thought he did. Basara never goes down on his girls
>>
>>2014596
You're right the page where he fingers he didn't load that's why I thought he went down on her. Him going down on one of the girls is probably something that's going to happen eventually either in the main serious or another side novel like Mio's exhibition scene from SWEET.
>>
>>2014599
main series*
>>
>>2014528
Sorry man after looking at the scene the other dude is right he simply looks at it in awe and embarrassment.

Hyped for vol.10 to be released. I wonder how well it will do after this long hiatus and going up against other ecchi harem LN like Magika and Masou Gakuen. They all best bust out all the stops in both plot and PLOT if they want to outsell each other. Masou might have the advantage since the anime will be re-airing soon.
>>
>>2014583
I wonder if they chose Mio and the sisters as the promotion girls for a reason. Like these are the girls who will be getting the service scenes in vol.10 or something, since there's usually 2 service scenes per volume. 6 was the only exception of that trend
>>
>>2014583
They would be fools to not make an OVA before the new volume comes out. Seriously they need to really make sure people are hyped for the new volume and an OVA would do that
>>
>>2014583
Where do you go to pre-order it?
>>
>>2014935
We would've received some news of an ova months prior. Goddamit IMS.
>>
>>2014955
They are the worst ever. Give this series to someone else who knows how to handle and promote properly. They could be making so much money if they made more OVA that is based off of canon material
>>
I hope volume 10 is two volumes in one. I'll be a bit disappointed if it was the same size as the previous volumes after such a long wait. It should have twice as much content.
>>
>>2014955
WTF are they even doing with this series? i say hand the rights over to a new studio and hire different voice actors already. does anybody have any idea what the creator is thinking about the studio? I HATE STUDIO'S WHO FUCK THINGS UP >_<
>>
>>2014979
I agree. I don't even think they plan on making anither season. They are complete idiots who have ruined this series. Changing lewd scenes up, not giving us good OVA's, and worst giving Testament crap animation compared to their other series has made me hate IMS. Haifuri is their only saving grace with me
>>
>>2014944
Animate is currently taking over-the-counter and phone pre-orders for the physical limited edition version. Amazon has the regular physical edition available for pre-order.

Nomi was kind enough to translate the synopsis for volume 10 that is currently on Amazon. Looks like Shiba is fixing to put in some work.

"Destruction in Tokyo, and it's a huge decisive fight with the four gods

Shiba's plans having taken the four gods broke the balance between all the three worlds, demon and human and celestial. Basara's group who chased after Shiba is facing Shiba's power which is way beyond what they expected."
>>
>>2015038
i mean for real, can you imagine the sales vol.10 will make. IMS will never get rid of Shinmai which is sad :(
>>
>>2015072
Do you know the difference between the regular and the limited edition versions? Like what the limited editions usually come with that the regular versions don't.
>>
>>2015072
I hope we get to see how powerful the gods are now that they will be part of the fight. I hope their isn't a sexy God that Also joins Basara's harem. We already have HxH doing the whole pleasure the gods thing and it would suck if SMNT did the same thing.
>>
>>2015424
Chisato is that sexy god already
>>
>>2015455
That's why I said I don't want anymore. I think girl's Mio and Basara's age should be the rest of the harem. If there is another older woman she shouldn't be a god
>>
I want Basara to have a real and legitimate MILF in his harem. Like he's hooking up with an older woman who has a kid and while he's not being sexual with the mom he helps with the kid, which makes him think about having his own kids with the rest of his harem. Just imagine how much sex appeal an older experienced woman could bring to the series
>>
Chapter 38 of the manga released little while ago. The Zolgear arc is finally coming to a close since Basara chopped him in half. They way they adapted the scene was way better than the anime since Yuki and Maria got to get a few hits in on Zolgear. Hopefully they don't focus too much on the escape and just get to where Lars kills him.

>>2015135
Limited editions usually include extra illustrations or supplementary story. If you purchase the physical version from Japan depending upon the store you might get a store exclusive bonus. Like if you purchase from Animate you receive an illustration book.

>>2015424
The four gods that are fighting are the ones Shiba stole from the Village. They don't belong to the "10 gods" like Chisato and Raphaeline. Back in volume 2, if Byakko wasn't contained by the barrier it could have done some legitimate damage to Tokyo. With three other gods of equal strength roaming around shits about to get real.
>>
>>2015551
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wonder if it will come with a bonus Mio illustration
>>
>>2015503
A legitimate MILF would be great to see
>>
>>2015503
Basara having a badass sexy mom who is powerful and can kick ass while still protecting her son in his harem would be awesome. Basara needs an experienced woman that his able to take the lead once in a while, all his girls so far have gained experience only with him. I wish the series would introduce another group of human fighters besides the Heroes and have be in it so that Basara can have more diversity in his harem. His harem is made up of basically demons and heroes so I'd live to see more diversity in where the women come from later on. Having a mother in the harem would be something interesting and new, plus sexy as hell, and would lead to some good storylines for Basara.
>>
Also 2 more months to see if Mio and Basara actually fuck or not. I hope they do because that would open so much possibilities for the story
>>
>>2015503
I don't think Basara's dick can handle a milf. Since Basara actually touches his harem the amount of girls he has is limited. Unlike DxD Basara has to make sure all his harem girls are equally being pleaured and treated with love. That requires stamina and time and with more girls Basara may not have the stamina for that many girls without neglecting some of them. A sexy strong milf character would be nice but Basara wouldn't be able to handle her while still being with his other girls. A theme with the nurse is that she at times feels lonely and neglected because Basara just doesn't have the time to be with her has much as she wants.

>>2014599
Mio being an exhibitionist sounds really hot. I feel like with her personality she may be the only one that can make that really sexy. They should have her do more stuff like that with Basara
>>
Volume 10 looks like it will be really good. The series needed a really strong big bad like Shiba. I can't wait to see how they will defeat him in the coming volume. That and Mio's sex scene will make this the best volume ever. It will probably outsell all the previous volumes
>>
>>2015665
I'm wondering which girl is going to get the cover this volume. Hopefully Ookuma goes all out on the special edition cover, because they've been far too tame since Zests volume 5 cover.
>>
>>2016135
Mio needs a big illustration for this volume. Either that or we get something for all the girls. I just want something sexy that will really capture the readers attention before they start reading
>>
File: yyv6MPT.jpg (948KB, 4738x3273px) Image search: [Google]
yyv6MPT.jpg
948KB, 4738x3273px
Merry Christmas Shinmai senpai
>>
>>2016549
>>
So happy it's finally Christmas
>>
STILL NOTHING NEW?
>>
>>2016788
Sorry man we still gotta wait one more month for something new. Vol.10 comes out on the 1st of February. We will probably hear some new news somewhere during mid to late January. All we can do until then is wait and speculate on what will possibly happen in that volume
>>
>>2016788
I know man I want a fucking OVA for vol.6 already. IMS fucking sucks and has pretty much robbed us fans of any good content. Both of the manga were twice as good lewd and story wise compared to the crap the anime did with the series. All the people who said this series sucks would probably change their opinions if the read the manga
>>
>>2017124
The lack of real ecchiness in the OVA is what lissed me off. They could at least give us 6-8 minutes specials. This is the company that believed that it was smart to put Chisato's vol.4 part in an OVA even though it was so important to the plot. If you didn't watch the OVA people were probably confused as to why Basara and Chisato were going at it in BURST. IMS are stupid
>>
The first OVA should've been hot lewd stuff, Chisato's scene should've been in BUSRT, and this OVA should've been vol.6 content. They truly are cowards and they hired the wrong VAs for this anime. Mio's vol.7 scene was awful
>>
>>2017153
They should've done it that way. At least do extended specials of the service scenes. I want to see Chisato get nailed up against the window and Mio titjob Basara while they are kissing. These scenes needed to be animated if they wanted people to buy the BD.
>>
I want more lewd scenes in the anime. What a fucking waste
>>
>>2017192
"Chisato get nailed up against the window" OH GOD that would be AWESOME to see!!! DAMN YOU IMS SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL.
>>
>>2017323
I know and the way vol.6 describes her breast being smashed up against the window was really good. IMS is stupid for completely skipping vol.6 content. I won't place all the blame on them though. Most of the actors aren't the type that would voice half of what the characters say. Chisato only got really steaming scene because her VA does hentai unlike Mio's and the . they should've gotten hentai VA for this series with a much better studio
>>
The way vol.6 wrote her breasts getting smashed against the window while Basara was taking her was awesome. Also the lustful night with him and Mio was amazing too but both were pretty much skipped in the anime. They should give this series to the guys who did Aki Sora because they know how to use camera angles to work around the end to censor things. Either them or the guys who did Victorian Maid Maria or the people who did Euphoria and Eroge! H. If no one can make it a good ecchi series just make it a good hentai series. I just want some new animated content that is worth looking at and isn't what we've seen already
>>
>>2017326
HOLY SHIT!!! your right the people who did Aki Sora would be PERFECT. The only problem are the voice actors except Chisato. I don't mind them replacing the Voice Actors and giving the series a reboot, but giving an ecchi series a reboot has it ever been done before? I know series like Maken-Ki ended up getting a different animation style in season 2, but for shinmai i prefer a reboot. Us fans need to start a petition for an anime reboot.
>>
>>2017368
IMS FUCKED UP ON ZEST'S DESIGN :(
>>
>>2017371
Her face looks off. Compared to the others she just looks less defined and detailed. I hate how they drew her in the anime too
>>
Nipples was another big problem ims had. All the girls nipples were poorly done with no detail. They need to work on that big time and make them more detailed
>>
>>2017368
If it is even possible I'd definitely sign that petition. The only problem is that the citizens in Japan are the ones that really matter and not ours. The series does need a reboot. IMS has ripped the fans off too much for me to want to see a S3 from them, especially if we will just keep getting more of the same thing. Its sad that in terms of ecchi Shinmai can be seen as pretty standard when it should be seen as one of the best ever that really towed the line between hentai and ecchi. A new company is needed for sure. Us fans keep hoping for new content and we constantly get nothing.
>>
>>2017566
anybody know what the author thinks about all of this? Also what would it mean if Vol.10 sales went up what would IMS do?
>>
>>2017638
The author has no Twitter and his blog is pretty much dead so it's hard to know his opinion. He's making money either way so he probably doesn't care too much.

If IMS was smart they would release something that would help LN sales.
>>
>>2017684
Wait does IMS make a profit out of the LN sales or the anime or both?
>>
>>2017715
Just the anime but the author makes money from both
>>
File: thumb-2.jpg (219KB, 844x1199px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-2.jpg
219KB, 844x1199px
I can't wait until volume 10 to come out and give us more Mio
>>
>>2017827
i hope we get Mio sex scene
>>
>>2017834
Me too. That would really help sell the LN since this is the first volume in a long time that will be released without the anime helping in getting sales. If people hear that Mio was finally having sex they will go buy it. Maybe sex is what we need for another studio to take Shinmai away from IMS.
>>
>>2017827
i hope we get enough time with all the girls, anybody know the situation of what all the girls are doing and what Chisato is up to? I want to know how Basara and Mio will have any alone time if they are to have a sex scene. Also any ideas on Mio's outfit, is it her true Demon form and how is she doing with her powers so far?
>>
Fuck we need some Shinmai doujins already any of you guys have a pixiv account? i really want to see some yuki doujins. -_-
>>
>>2017919
Nomi is going to be looking around Comiket for some Shinmai stuff.
>>
File: 4-3.jpg (471KB, 1200x1719px) Image search: [Google]
4-3.jpg
471KB, 1200x1719px
I hope the artist that did the Mio one does another shinmai doujin. He has really good artwork
>>
>>2018084
yeah i would love to see another shinmai doujin featuring Yuki or Chisato.
>>
>>2018095
Hell why not make it a threesome with both of them. I'd also like to see a doujin based on vol.6 for Chisato or vol.8 for Mio and Zest. If the anime won't give it to us maybe doujins can do it
>>
>>2018084
>>2018101
here is a link to his pixiv account, you guys tell him that.

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2960453
>>
They should do what the creator of Freezing did and make hentai doujins of the series. They really need to push the lewd aspects of the series better. The manga is great but it's lewd scenes could be better
>>
>>2018364
Official doujins from the artists woukd be cool but it probably would never happen. Even though the artists does do hentai doujins I don't know if the author would ok a hentai doujin for Shinmai. I do think that's a good way to make money, appease fans, advertise the series, and for them to have full control as to how lewd and graphic the content will be. I would love for some offical Ookuma doujins to happen one of these days
>>
>>2018735
Imagine Ookuma doujins of Mio or Chisato. That would be amazing. Is there something against artists making doujins of the author's work? I see many artists writing stories using the characters they drew for someone's series so I don't see the problem, unless it's because it would be hentai. I bet Ookuma is dying to draw these girls acting out the scenes in the LN. If anything he could just censor genitals so it won't be seen as full on hentai
>>
>>2018735
That would be awesome to see
>>
File: 9b59cb0cf31833ebdfab9a39579b4e86.jpg (136KB, 715x1300px) Image search: [Google]
9b59cb0cf31833ebdfab9a39579b4e86.jpg
136KB, 715x1300px
does she have any ecchi scenes ?
>>
>>2018761
Can't doujins just be a parody of the main series?
>>
>>2019055
She has a brief one with her brother
>>
>>2019093
Yeah I see a lot of artists parody the main series with doujins so I don't know why Ookuma hasn't done a Shinmai one. It's not like drawing the scenes would be any different than reading them. If we ever do get another doujin I would love for it to be done by the artist of the series. I wonder if the author is the reason why he hasn't released anything yet.
>>
Can't believe in volume 10 Basara will have sex with Mio. She has an amazing and incredible body. He's so fucking lucky
>>
>>2019625
That son of a bitch is the luckiest harem lead ever. Will this be the first sex scene in a non hentai LN? I hope there will be more sex scenes afterwards
>>
I hope in the future LN's the author decides to make another threesome scene features Basara, Zest, and Chisato. Chisato and Zest have the best body in Basara's harem in my opinion.
>>
>>2019935
>>
File: 4yfxAMP-1.jpg (49KB, 328x419px) Image search: [Google]
4yfxAMP-1.jpg
49KB, 328x419px
>>2019935
Nope that's Mio
>>
File: 1474608577222.jpg (871KB, 942x674px) Image search: [Google]
1474608577222.jpg
871KB, 942x674px
Hands down Mio has the best body. She also has the sexiest eyes and the best hair
>>
File: 694c514e38cd338825259851315e2c65.jpg (516KB, 715x1010px) Image search: [Google]
694c514e38cd338825259851315e2c65.jpg
516KB, 715x1010px
Here's hoping for great Shinmai content in 2017. Here's hoping for an OVA too
>>
>>2019935
To me Yuki has the best body. Mio, Zest, and Chisato all have big breasts and you can barely tell the difference with them. At least Yuki provides us something new and is just as sexy and has the most gorgeous pair of eyes.
>>
>>2019947
New. Chisato and Zest have the best bodies. Mio is all boobs and that's it. Chisato and Zest have both boobs and ass and a lot of sexiness features.
>>
>>2019959
Yuki has the better body than Mio so I'll give you that.
>>
>>2019960
*Naw.
>>
Yuki got the best ass
>>
>>2019949
I just find her a typical red hair heroine just like the other typical red hair heroines from other manga/light novel/anime series.
>>
>>2019960
that statement is dumb. Since when has Zest ever been stated to have a better ass than Mio. Yuki has the best ass PERIOD
>>
>>2019964
Chisato is the typical sexy nurse so your argument makes no sense. What's ghe difference with Chisato and every other school nurse in harem series?
>>
>>2019965
Haha I'm going by the illustrations from the light novel. To me, Chisato and Zest have the best bodies and I like their asses better than Mio and Yuki. They have the better design than Mio.
>>
File: CV-VT4EWIAAiuG8.jpg (50KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
CV-VT4EWIAAiuG8.jpg
50KB, 600x606px
Yuki has the best bod. I absolutely adore her.
>>
File: CckZIvqWEAAJOn7.jpg (108KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
CckZIvqWEAAJOn7.jpg
108KB, 600x872px
>>2019968
We never seen Mio or Zest's ass that well so that makes zero sense. Mio's design is just as sexy as their designs are
>>
>>2019968
Lol Zest has a better ass than Yuki. The fuck outta here
>>
Yuki got the cake
>>
>>2019966
It's not a argument it's a opinion. And I never seen a harem series that has sexy nurse.
>>
>>2019974
To Love Ru, Maken Ki, Seikon no Qwaser, 11eyes , etc. they are all like Chisato in one way or another. Sexy nurses
>>
>>
was there any Shinmai doujins at C91?
>>
File: MwUQthC.jpg (92KB, 729x901px) Image search: [Google]
MwUQthC.jpg
92KB, 729x901px
>>2019971
Zest's ass is show pretty well in one of the illustrations in Shinmai Maou no Testament Sweet.
>>
>>2019985
Fag
>>
File: 5ef8fb331071e9e21331e3ebe72836ac.png (874KB, 753x1186px) Image search: [Google]
5ef8fb331071e9e21331e3ebe72836ac.png
874KB, 753x1186px
Someone get this Zest fag outta here. Bitch is ugly as hell. Fucking ugly ass black bitch. Yuki best ass idiot. Her ass is big cause she some ugly black bitch
>>
>>2019978
I've read Seikon no Qwaser and that's not a harem series. And I've never watch Maken Ki, To Love Ru, and 11 Eyes.
>>
>>2019985
There's zero ass picks to say Mio has no ass. Instead of assuming why not wait until we get a good illustration of her ass. I feel like all you're doing is trying to come up with a stupid accuses to post Chisato and Zest pics. No one wants to talk about them. Deal with it dude.
>>
>>2019989
Dude like 4 girls all liked the lead. You must have been reading the wrong series
>>
>>2019987
Lmao.
>>
>>2019991
Just because some of them died it doesn't change that multiple girls wanted him. He has the main girl, the nun, and the main girls friend all wanting him and that's not including the girls who died that wanted him. The anime even had a scene with him and the nurse, though it wasn't to build a relationship.

My main point though was that they were all sexy nurses and to prove that Chisato is also generic like Mio. It's a harem series so of course it's gonna have harem cliches so what you're saying about Mio makes no sense
>>
>>2019988
So you hate black girls?
>>
>>2019995
But are the nurses goddess like Chisato? Or just regular humans.
>>
Maria has a better ass than Zest
>>
>>2019998
That's a dumb comeback. I can just say are all redheads half demons like Mio.
>>
File: SMnT_V07_altcover.png (365KB, 422x599px) Image search: [Google]
SMnT_V07_altcover.png
365KB, 422x599px
>>2019990
This is a pretty good illustration of Mio's ass.
>>
>>2020000
Dude is not a comeback it's just a conversation. I've seen some harem series and some of them don't have a nurse who is a goddess.
>>
File: 9fd317da0c4f92e9d1b658a4795ac0a6.jpg (116KB, 1280x1492px) Image search: [Google]
9fd317da0c4f92e9d1b658a4795ac0a6.jpg
116KB, 1280x1492px
You right Maria has an amazing ass
>>
File: Zest and Mio Ass..jpg (142KB, 1400x695px) Image search: [Google]
Zest and Mio Ass..jpg
142KB, 1400x695px
>>2019990
There's even a scene of their asses in the anime though.
>>
>>2020002
I said she is a harem nurse like the others and you said to me that she was a goddess unlike them as if you were saying she's a goddess so she's different. You are calling Mio generic and I said Chisato is the same yet you are trying so harf to say she isn't which to me makes no sense and is completely bias
>>
>>2019988
If you like Yuki's ass than that's cool. Everybody has different opinions.
>>
>>2020001
That is a nice ass. It looks the same size as Zest's. There's no difference at all for you guys to argue who has the best body between the two. Mio might win for having a slightly better bust though
>>
>>2020007
That ain't an opinion its a fact
>>
>>2020004
The anime is shit. All their asses look like shit here. Based off this I would pick none of them. Also the guy said illustrations not the garbage anime
>>
>>2020005
Yeah almost every harem and non harem series will generic things. But Chisato being a nurse whose really a goddess makes her pretty different from the other nurses in harem series I've seen. She stands out more in my opinion.
>>
>>2020010
No is really opinion.
>>
>>2020017
That pic is from the Manga right?
>>
>>2020017
Who the fuck even mentioned Chisato? Shut the fuck up. Also you can barely even see the difference really
>>
>>2019996
I hate ugly black girls like Zest. Such stupid ass looking ears
>>
>>2020017
Ok and? Who were you making this point to? I don't recall anyone saying Mio had bigger breasts than Chisato. What thread are tou reading pal? Like I said I feel like you are just making up reasons to post about Chisato and Zest in the thread because no one is talking about them
>>
>>2020020
I'm not a fan of Zest either. I'm all about Maria
>>
Jesus christ people did yall ever stop and think about that the reason why he or she post about Chiasto and Zest is because that's his or hers favorite characters in Basara's harem? And dammit people OP said "feel free to post or talk about whoever you want or whatever you want related to the series." This thread is about Shinmai Maou no Testament so all Shinmai fans have the right to talk about or post any damn characters they want in this thread. There's no reasons for y'all acting like assholes and attacking each other over someone's opinions or favorite characters.
>>
>>2020056
Shut up and eat a dick
>>
Mio is my fav
>>
>>2020037
I love Maria's body. She may be small but she's really seductive. Flat girls are more appealing to me anyway compared to most of the girls cow like breasts
>>
File: 0f47620c9f211b5a8b7b1c4accd04cf9.png (996KB, 815x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0f47620c9f211b5a8b7b1c4accd04cf9.png
996KB, 815x1200px
>>
>>2020022
Or maybe he or she has the right to about Chiasto or Zest because this thread said "feel free to post or talk about whoever you want or whatever you want related to the series." This thread is not about Mio you know.
>>
>>2013035
The best combo is Maria and Mio
>>
>>
>>2020068
Fuck you that guy is just randomly accusing people for making statements and all I'm doing is pointing that fact out.
>>
>>2020022
No I just like Chisato and Zest better. I don't care if people in this thread are not talking Chisato and Zest because I really don't. I'm just posting my opinion about if they might have a threesome with Basara in future LNs. Are you saying I can't post my opinions about my favorite characters in this thread?
>>
>>2020071
Anyway he's the one that first came after a Mio fan and called her a typical harem red head. But I guess you forgot that part
>>
>>
>>2020072
Says the guy who questioned the taste of another guy who said they liked Mio while you don't
>>
>>2020071
What facts? They're opinions. No need for you to act like a nine year old.
>>
>>
>>2020076
Fucking idiot I said I'm pointing out the fact that his statements made no sense not that the statements were facts. Learn to read or are you nine years old?
>>
>>2020069
Mio and Maria are an awesome pairing. They need more threesome scenes together
>>
It sucks that the most images of these two are in the anime and not the LN
>>
>>2020075
I like Mio. But I Chisato and Zest better.
>>
File: img009 (3).jpg (2MB, 1455x2103px) Image search: [Google]
img009 (3).jpg
2MB, 1455x2103px
>>2020081
Here's an LN image for you buddy. This is from the SWEET LN special.
>>
>>2020082
Dude this thread is not about who is better. You can post about what girls you like but you have to realize this is not a competition about who is better and who is hotter. If you don't get that get out of here now. This thread doesn't need that
>>
>>2020083
Thanks for the illustration. I love these two together and Ookuma's illustrations just make them look so much hotter than the anime
>>
>>
>>
>>2020078
Oh i read the post all right and most of them are opinions. Not facts.
>>
>>
>>2020088
Dude fucking read what I'm saying. What I said was a fact has NOTHING to do with the posts. Damn are you stupid or what
>>
You guys are all idiots. While you all argue I'll continue to do what the thread was meant to be for. Postimg images of the girls, in my case Mio and Maria
>>
>>2020083
Maria is really cute and kawaii in SWEET
>>
>>2020093
I would love to see a bondage scene with Maria.
>>
>>2020084
Better as in favorite characters. Sorry if I worded the wrong way.
>>
>>2020094
Me too bro me too
>>
>>2020073
Can't blame that anon because they are some manga/anime series that have red hair female characters in a lead role. Everything generic these days.
>>
>>2020096
That's a really cute Maria fanart. I'd say it might be even better than Ookuma's Maria drawings. If not hotter definitely more adorable
>>
>>2020097
Well you can blame him for being offensive when I pointed out that Chisato is generic as well. Hell all of the girls are generic harem heroines
>>
File: e258f3ab391a08891e6feab58e2990e5.jpg (239KB, 717x1012px) Image search: [Google]
e258f3ab391a08891e6feab58e2990e5.jpg
239KB, 717x1012px
>>2020100
I think you mean more harem trope heroines and less generic heroines. There's some uniqueness to the girls.
>>
>>2020092
Yeah everyone in this thread are all idiots.
>>
>>2020098
I like the manga's artwork a lot. I'm still on the fence if it's better than the LN or not. Both are really good
>>
>>
>>2020100
Haha offensive? No I'm not, I even admitted that almost every harem and non harem series will have generic elements.
>>
Children shut up and let it go. Smh so pathetic. None of us are here for you guys dumb little argument
>>
>>2020103
I actually like the manga's artwork in Shinmai Arashi better. I even like the Arashi's artwork better than the Light Novels.
>>
>>2020108
Yeah there's a certain mature appeal to the manga's artwork that Ookuma can't seem to grasp. The girls look seductive, sexy, beautiful, and erotic yet still have this serious and mature feel about there characters. There eyes are also much better in the manga. Ookuma is better at adding detail to the illustrations, such as details in the clothes, but the manga artist is way better at drawing the girls.
>>
The way he draws the girls figures are more arousing than the LN. I feel it's more proportionate too
>>
>>2020111
Its funny that you mention the manga artist after the talk about official doujins considering he too has drawn hentai in the past. Why haven't any of them made a hentai parody yet? Seriously does the author think it will turn people away from it or something?
>>
>>2020103
The manga hands down. The volume covers are better than the LN's volume covers
>>
I just wish the manga would give us full nudity and stop teases us. Soon they'll have no choice but to give us more graphic content considering they are about to enter volume 4 , unless they skip it
>>
>>2019966
She's actually one of the main heroines, literal goddess, has a confirmed kill, and is in an actual romantic relationship with the MC.

>>2017890
Basara, Celis, Kurumi, Mio, Lars, and Yuki are going after Shiba. Maria and Zest were resting up at a high class hotel (owned by the same people from Basara and Chisato's volume 8 trip). Chisato is waiting in Tokyo for Basara to return. Mio hasn't fought since volume 7, but I would assume she's grown a bit in terms of power.

Happy New Year everyone and one month to go.
>>
>>2020202
But did Kurumi and Yuki gave up their hero weapons in Vol.9 and decided to leave the Hero Village? If they give up their weapons than how are they going to help Basara fight against Shiba.

And Happy New Year.
>>
>>2020202
And she's still your typical harem nurse. All you've done was show that she's into incest and is a pedophile
>>
>>2020202
Also false Basara and her are not in a romantic relationship, at least not from his perspective. He has never once said or thought that he loved her and is only with her because he is doing it for her and honestly for selfish sexual reasons. You just sound like a pissed off Chisato fan making up b.s. reasons to defend her
>>
>>2020202
That doesn't actually doesn't dispute the argument that she's still your typical sexy nurse character in harem series. Like I've said to that guy and the others all the girls are just archetypes and tropes you would find in all harems but with their on unique twist. Is she a typical hentai nurse, of course she is, but she still has her own unique twist that makes her different. Though you can make the argument that the Nurse/Teacher being a hidden powerful badass and/or not fully human is also a cliche and is an overused trope in harem serie. Personally I would've liked Chisato more if she was more of a mother figure/guide to Basara. All of her scenes can honestly be replaced with someone else or remove and there would be zero differenve in the story. Also the way she was introduced into the harem was confusing and looked real bad on her character. I like Chisato but at times she fills like a forgettable character that the author has to remind readers still exists and that what she's done as a character so far can be easily replaced with another character and we wouldn't she much of a difference in the plot at all
>>
>>2020202
Their relationship is more friends with benefits from Basara's perspective. He loves her but isn't in love with her. You can tell that by his dialogue with her and their lack of chemistry that he doesn't love her that way. You could say the same with all of them. Basara is not in love with any of them romantically. You should've said has a relationship with mc not has a romantic relationship with mc, because he doesn't love her that way
>>
>>2020202
With no one to distract them I hope Basara bangs Mio's brains out
>>
so no new Shinmai doujins from C91? :(
>>
>>2020340
Unfortunately I don't think so. It sucks that this series has such a small number of doujins. Why does it seem like the sexier the series the less doujins it has. Almost every borderline h series has a small amount of doujins.
>>
>>2020394
Yeah artists now are too busy drawing the hundredth Kantai Collection or Touhou dojo in. I'm tired of those series
>>
>>2020399
Doujins*
>>
>>2020245
She fits into the sexy nurse/teacher archetype, but most characters within the archetype are regulated to being exclusively side characters. Remove Chisato from the story and Basara would have never befriended Lars. Mio, Maria, and Yuki would have been mind broken and raped by Zolgear. Brynhildr possessed Basara would have went out of control and exposed Banishing Shift to the gods/Ornis would have killed Basara. Basara wouldn't have come up with the plan to assassinate Belphagor without Chisato's advice (the ramifications for this are seen at the end of volume 9).
>>2020288
You can make the argument that it's friends with benefits up until volume 8. Uesu makes it clear that Basara was more interested in learning about how Chisato really felt about him more so than he was interested in learning about the nature of his birth. He could have easily turned her down, but instead decided to embrace her.

>>2020228
It's going to be interesting to see if/how the Nonaka sisters fight in volume 10. Yuki can always just use a sword since she only used her connection with Sakuya in order to enhance her techniques. I'm not sure what Kurumi is going to do, but she's always had a natural affinity with spirits anyways. Maybe Celis hooks them up with weapons.
>>
>>2020429
That's right. Celis is from another Hero Village from a different country. If she does decided to hook them up with Hero weapons from a different Hero Village then I guess it might work for them. Unless the author decides to let Yuki and Kurumi wield some cool ancient Hero weapons from legendary heroes. Ancient weapons that even the Village don't know about.
>>
>>2020429
Nah man that's reaching. He isn't in love with her or the others. Thinking he is is reaching
>>
>>2020429
That's why I said she should just be an advisor to him. Half of her harem parts are stupid and pointless and are just there for service sake. Her sexual parts cheapen the other girls scenes. She is important but honestly in terms of the harem she is the most forced harem member I've ever seen. By easily replaceable I mean in terms of her position in the harem. Her position in the harem after finding out about her past is seriously disappointing. She shouldn't be in the harem because not only is it weird but I question why she even joined in the first place. She's a little selfish and kinda slutty for what she is doing with Basara and that's why I don't like her. She could've been great but she is just so badly written with her forced romance with Basara. I honestly pick Celis over her. Can you honestly give me one reason why she loves him? Can you give me a legitimate reason in how he loves her? Their relationship is terrible and I hope we don't see much more of it. She's a character that could've been amazing but was turned into a slutty jealous sex slave that is their for guys to fap to. It's kinda sad her character amounts to nothing but her breasts. Even Basara mostly talks about her body and beauty, but he is a hormonal teen so it's understandable
>>
>>2020429
The author also makes it a point that Basara is with Chisato because he feels indebted to her. He wants to repay her for her kindness and advise and that's why he's with her. While he does have affections for her it's not as deep as you want it to be. Basara wants to please his harem but isn't in love with any of them. He cares for them and wants them to be happy. That way of thinking is nice but also really foolish because they all clearly love him but he is with them out of kindness and devotion. Basara is a teen though so things like love is way too early for him. Basara cherishes his harem but doesn't love any of them. His relationships with Mio and them are intimate but not romantic. He has lovers but he's not in love with any of them. I'm not even fully sure they are all in love with him. I question Chisato and Zest's love the most. Zest is probably mixing kindness and her being happy and grateful with loving Basara and Chisato's affections are a mess where no one can explain why she loves him besides reasons. Yuki and Kurumi also don't make much sense because what childhood friend that you haven't seen in 5 years would be in love with you. Crush maybe but being in love with him makes no sense. The romance in the series is terrible and honestly they should've done what HxH did and not bother with trying to build on relationships that has no ground structure to build on.
>>
File: 61PjStKtIhL._SL1000_-1.jpg (87KB, 407x916px) Image search: [Google]
61PjStKtIhL._SL1000_-1.jpg
87KB, 407x916px
Mio is bad
>>
File: CgfanZGW8AAX_Pl.jpg (80KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
CgfanZGW8AAX_Pl.jpg
80KB, 600x860px
>>
File: CgfcKPgWQAEt8xY.jpg (107KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
CgfcKPgWQAEt8xY.jpg
107KB, 600x846px
>>2020461
The manga artwork is just a bit better and sexier
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: CoGiVixVMAAauaW.jpg (178KB, 1023x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CoGiVixVMAAauaW.jpg
178KB, 1023x1200px
Mio looks good in both manga and LN
>>
>>2020557
She does but I'm still more on the side of the manga. Though they both have the girls extremely busty the manga looks less exaggerated
>>
I'm surprised this thread is still open. Are waiting until volume 10 to open a new thread? If we give her money will your friend Nomi buy the volume for us?
>>
We need more of this girl
>>
File: Shinmai_Vol1_0026.jpg (2MB, 2373x3498px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_Vol1_0026.jpg
2MB, 2373x3498px
>>
>>2021031
Mio has delicious thighs
>>
Basara should fuck Maria first because she probably is the tightest of them. Maybe he's just saving the best for last
>>
File: Shinmai_Vol1_0077.jpg (3MB, 2423x3478px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_Vol1_0077.jpg
3MB, 2423x3478px
>>2021035
She's got delicious breasts too
>>
File: Shinmai_Vol1_0017.jpg (762KB, 2389x3496px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_Vol1_0017.jpg
762KB, 2389x3496px
>>
>>2020459
What do expect from a series that has the girls falling for the mc because he's just a nice guy. Of course the romance is handled poorly and bland with zero chemistry
>>
>>2021123
While he's far from my favorite mc at least he's not a pervert loser mc that's afraid of women
>>
Guys, stop it. The harem is the way it is because it's a harem. Hasegawa is apart of the harem because she has huge tits and is loyal to her master, that's it. Cum and move on.
>>
>>2021609
So basically it's a harem because they're all sluts. That's a nice way of viewing the women in the series. Screw any deep bonding it's a harem because they're whores and nothing .Wow
>>
>>2021661
Sad thing is he's right they are all just whores. A bunch of horny sluts
>>
Maria is the best girl. I prefer her to the bitches with the disgusting cow udder breasts. How do you guys think a woman with breasts bigger than her head and is probably half of her weight is sexy? It's gross and unattractive. Flatter breasts like Maria's and even Yuki's are way better than that flabby shit some of the girls have
>>
>>2020626
The girls have better figures in the manga. Their breasts are more realistically big and fit their bodies better. The LN gives them such slender bodies and big that they don't go well together. On the other hand the manga gives them a bit more meat making their breasts go better with their bodies. The manga artist is way better at illustrations if you ask me
>>
>>2019978
Don't forget Shizuka the busty nurse from Highschool of the Dead. School nurses must be busty and extremely sexual with students apparently in Japan. Anime logic at its best
>>
File: thumb-1.jpg (58KB, 255x837px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1.jpg
58KB, 255x837px
>>
Finally http://sneakerbunko.jp updated its website and now it states that the LN is coming out next month. While we already knew this it's great to get official conformation. It makes it feel like it's coming out sooner now that they are advertising it. Can't wait for the cover page art to be released.
>>
>>2020017
I doubt anyone could really tell to be honest they're both at a point where cup size doesn't matter anymore. Also let's not forget Mio still has some growing to do. Let's just say both of them have huge boobs.

I hate how the anime did the girls breasts. They made them look so small compared to the LN. Looking at them there you would never guess these are their cup sizes. I hate even more that they took more time to give the girls from HxH better drawn and sized breasts. I want someone else to do the series. I would agree that the people behind the Qwaser and Valkyrie Drive series should do it. They draw such well shaped breasts and really know how to make each girl's breasts look erotic and different. They are also more ballsy with their works and animate the best tit sucking scenes ever. I'm just so sick of IMS ruining this goldmine with their lazy and half-assed work. Not one service scene stood out to me in the anime at all and the only sexy part of both seasons is when Chisato was grinding on Basara for like 5 seconds in the OVA. What a waste
>>
If the manga skips the Chisato vol 4 scene I might just skip it and stick with just the LN. I don't want to have to deal with more unnecessary censoring of a borderline h series while less lewd series get more graphic. The manga is my last hope of an accurate unedited adaption of the LN. I really hope it delivers
>>
>>2022525
Why is Mio so lewd?
>>
File: thumb-5.jpg (180KB, 832x1198px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-5.jpg
180KB, 832x1198px
>>2022973
Cause she's fucking sexy
>>
new shinmai thread
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.