[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinmai Maou Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 45

File: ClUSERyWQAAiEMH.jpg-large.jpg (265KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ClUSERyWQAAiEMH.jpg-large.jpg
265KB, 1060x1500px
With light novel volume 10 releasing this winter hopefully we get an OVA or S3 announcement. As of the end of August the series passed 2.3 million in total copies sold. Feel free to post or talk about whoever you want or whatever you want related to the series. Try to keep things a bit substantive. Best girl competitions and shit posting won't be tolerated. Shinmai fans are better than that. Posting Shinmai news is always appreciated.

Previous threads:>>1962563 >>1955288 >>1952486 >>1943967>>1934477 >>1922581

Overall series information: http://sneakerbunko.jp/special/shinmaimaou-anime/index.php

Anime information: Season 1 and Season 2 are both online and uncensored

Manga information:Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha(licensed/on going) Shinmai Mao No Arashi (ended w/ 5 volume total)

Light Novel information: 9 volumes have been released so far. Author is currently working on volume 10 and promises that it's going to be on an unprecedented scale. (a winter release is planned)
Light novel volumes 1-6 can be found in english on Baka Tsuki, volume 7 is currently being translated.
Crowdfund is currently working on content from volumes 8 and 9.

Side stories: Shinmai Maou Light! and Sweet! are both available. EX 1 is on Baka-Tsuki. EX2 was packaged with Burst BD1.

information on the crowdfund project can be found here http://shinmai.sky-field.org. We're really going to start moving through volume 9 beginning in October. I recommend reading the funding FAQ. Email me if you have additional questions. Older translations of content from volumes 8 and 9 can be found here http://sakurane.sky-field.org.

Arashi volume 3 has been completely translated and it's currently in the process of redraws/typesetting. Volume 4 translations are currently in progress. Volume 5 raw dumping TBA.
>>
Somebody was asking about the art book in the last thread. I'm just trying to think of the best way to purchase it. Most likely I'll send Nomi the money for it and then have her ship it to me. Come hell or high water I'm getting the art book though lol.
>>
I'm gonna disagree with what you said about Tachibana. I don't think the author Basara and Tachibana do all that and constantly being up Tachibana caring about Basara just because they are friends at school. If Tachiabana doesn't form a contract with Basara she will probably be in a position like Kurumi and she does sexual stuff with him but never makes a contract with him. I doubt all that happened and they will end still just being friends. That would make the volume 9 scene seem pointless and like it was just there to arouse the reader. I think down the line she will get another scene with him
>>
I just started Shinmai and I have some questions.

The main reason for forming the contract was to be aware of each other's locations right? So why did they say they didn't want to always be aware of each other's location because they wanted privacy? If someone was being targeted and you're trying to protect them why would you care about privacy. That logic doesn't make much sense to me. Also doesn't communication and cell phone calls or even GPS negate the need for the contract if the power ups aren't what's really important.

Another question is why is Basara and Lars such good friends all of a sudden? Weren't they enimeies working together for both their benefits? Why did they just start at ya king like they were the best of friends after coming to a truce? Does something happen that explains why they are so cool again?

Also does the conflict with Mio end or is that the whole series? Of it does end what is the point of the contract if he no longer needs to protect her? Does the author try to write bullshit reasons for the contracts needing to be kept? Also doesn't forming contracts with more girls just cause more problems for Basara in terms of who he needs to keep safe? The more girls he has the less likely he will have a chance of protecting Mio. That kind of makes the harem aspect kind of dumb if he's going around with other girls leaving Mio alone or with just Maria.

Finally from what I've seen the nurse joins the harem and falls for him. Why is it that she does that? I've read some stuff throughout the old threads and couldn't find the answer to that question? Is she lonely or somthing and wants to be with her because he looks like is mom or something? It just doesn't make much sense considering from what I've read they have no knowledge of each other before the start of the series. Mio and Yuki I get but I'm not understanding this woman's reasoning. Is she just hungry for the D because that would be pretty disappointing to know she's just a slutty nurse
>>
>>1979765
Also why can't Yuki have sex with Basara again? Was it because of her weapon or something? How does being a virgin enable you to use a weapon? Of that's the case does that mean her mom can no longer use weapons? Do they get new weapons or something? Why would the Hero's make women heroes but in order to keep their given weapons they can't have sex? How do they expect them to continue their tribe without babies? Lease let me know if this is explained
>>
Zest is best
>>
>>1979797
Yes we need more zest ;)
>>
>>1979802
Zest is ugly
>>
>>1979835
I'm dude stuff like that are not allowed in this thread. That should be for the hentai threads not the ecchi ones. They're not even any good anyway
>>
>>1979847
Umm*
>>
>>1979745
Tachibana will probably get another scene down the road, but she's still pretty much in the same position as Rikka. So far Rikka has proven to be the most normal girl in the series and she also had a lewd scene in the volume 9 prologue. Sweet! even suggests that Tachibana and Rikka have a simply high school crush on Basara in comparison to the ways in which the 6 main girls are in love with him.

If it's going to be a 7 girl harem then Celis >Tachibana. Hopefully Celis shares more about the Vatican in volume 10. I want to know how her experience growing up differs from Basara and Yuki considering how detached The Village is from normal society.
>>
>>1979835
>>1979847
someone made a shinmai thread on /h/ so everyone should post some lewd pics over there(so some people don't get offended).
>>
>>1979851
Well 1. Sweet is a side story so whatever that LN says has no meaning and 2. How is Tachibana who has been in lewd scenes with Basara on the same boat as Rikka? She clearly loves him and has even pleasured him so how are they the same? I don't think it makes sense for Basara to have school lovers that are separate from his harem. Considering Basara's goal never was to have a harem in the first place that wouldn't make any sense. Why do lewd stuff if it doesn't go anywhere?

Also it's stupid to say that Tachibana doesn't love him as much as all of the others. Mio and Yuki are the only two that that line would make sense for. All the others are just typical harem cliches. Zest is one of the worst considering its just her loving him because he was nive, which is dumb, and Kurumi is too young to even know what love even is, she's only 13 years old for Christ sake. As for Chisato we don't even know what made her fall in love with Basara in the first place so how can we say she loves him more when no one can even answer what it is that lead to her even loving him. To me she is confusing longing and familial love with lust and romantic love. She believes that since she desires to protect and comfort him she is in love with him. Even in their dates you can see they have zero romantic chemistry at all and come across as platonic friends when they aren't lusting after each other. Take out the sexual stuff and you see that they are terrible for each other. To me Tachibana may not have interacted with him as much as the others but to say they love him more is just silly. I think of them all Yuki's love for him is the most believable
>>
>>1979847
you should post some then.
>>
>>1979879
Zest was program to obey and the only reason Tachibana loves Basara is because he accepts her for who she is a vampire and Basara likes Tachibana because he feels like the big brother who wants to protect her.
>>
>>1979881
Lol that's how Basara feels with all the girls. Also are you seriously saying a girl programmed to obey her master has more love than a girl who loves a guy for accepti g them for who they are?
>>
>>1979879
Dude honestly all of their love for Basara is harem cliche. Its just the stupid girls fall for the nice guy MC which is so dumb. I'm not reading the LN for the romance aspect since its done so terribly I'm here for the fighting and story. I don't care about "best girl" crap since I don't care what he does with the girls since its written in a way that the girls just end up looking like whores. Does it matter if these girls love him because it's clear he's not in love with any of them
>>
>>1979880
Lol the guy just said they aren't allowed so why would he post them? That was a stupid thing to say
>>
>>1979851
I vote for Tachibana to join because she's fine. Celis is pretty meh for me and we already have enough Hero girls. Also Celis has no reason to join the harem and has shown no attraction to Basara to that level
>>
>>1979887
there is a shinmai thread on /h/ though.
>>
>>1979834
>>1979835
Oh boy I love seeing new shinmai pics. Why aren't there any new official images done by IMS? Since hundred is almost done with the anime, does ims have any plans for an ova for shinmai?
>>
>>1979906
I don't know if you are just really behind, misinformed, or just made a mistake but Hundred finished a long time ago and they are working on HxH now. Also the "is there any new ovas" thing is getting annoying. Learn some patience
>>
>>1979908
My bad sorry they both start with an "h" I got mixed up. You know what though hundred and hxh was just bad hell the animation wasn't even that good.
>>
>>1979909
My nigga u know whats up ;)
>>
>>1979881
>Basara likes Tachibana because he feels like the big brother who wants to protect her.

those god tier tits probably help too
>>
>>1979915
ew nevermind, thought you meant chisato. i can't read.
>>
>>1979945
They all have big breast so that comment is stupid. The tits are too big that they look gross and disgusting. Yuki's are way better than the fat cow breast of the whore nurse
>>
>>1979946
They all have gorgeous faces but for me the big tits are what turns me off. Mio and Chisato's proportions are really bad. They are too slim to be as busty as they are and that's why when the are in bikinis their breast look God awful. The artist put breast over giving them a believable figure which is why they are my least favorite girls. I agree though that Yuki's modest/big breast are way better, especially since it fits her figure much better than theirs do
>>
>>1979812
I don't understand how anyone can think Zest is ugly. She's easily the best looking dark skinned character we've had in the past few years. I like how Ookuma has moved away from drawing Zest with the bunny ears. in my opinion they were too gaudy.
>>
>>1980038
There's only two dark skin beauties that have captured my heart and that is Yoruichi and Harribel. Those two blow Zest out of the building. She just doesn't have much sex appeal to me and I find her design unappealing
>>
>>1980062
Personally I'm just a fan of Zest in general. I'm a sucker for the dark skin and white hair combo.

Completely unrelated but why is it that people still continue to push the idea that "Basara is part dragon" when this is something that has been debunked for a while?
>>
>>1979968
I'm a firm believer that if a girls breast is bigger than their or your head her breast are too big. This is one of those cases where the girls breasts are too big
>>
>>1979968
If you're referring to the anime bikini oppai mouse pads then I will agree with you. The proportions are off but the tits were emphasized becausee that's the point of an oppai mouse pad. Ookuma's illustrations of Chisato and Mio in their once price swimsuits is some god tier shit though. Those curves on on forever. It's much more appealing than the stick figure girls you find in other series.
>>
>>1980107
Nah man Ookuma also draws the girls as stick figures. Look at howskinny Mio and Chisato look compared to how big their breast are. These girls are like 90 pounds and their breasts are past their ribcage and are twice the size of their heads. I think Arashi did an alright job at making them look more better but the best would be the anime. What hurt the anime is the bad animation it had at times. Japanese people tend to over compensate both their men and women's body sizes because they know in reality they are generally small.
>>
If the donation project releases its work for free and baka tsuki gets caught up what will happen by volume 10? Will Nomi just stop and let the baka tsuki guys translate the work and move on to her own thing from there?
>>
>>1980147
by the time volume 10 comes out we will only be halfway through with volume 9 and that's if baka tsuki have any free time during the holidays or if they even want to spend it translating the LN.
>>
File: Shinmai_02.png (723KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_02.png
723KB, 1280x720px
>>1980155
I don't know what's going on with B-T so I don't want to put words in their mouth. I do think they should focus on finishing volume 7 at the moment though. We'll be trying to get though as much of volume 9 as possible before volume 10 releases. Nomi lives in japan we're going to have volume 10 on release day in the event that the physical copy releases before the digital version. I'm just hoping volume 10 releases after Nomi's JLPT N2 exam.
>>
>>1980170
When do you think the final part of the Chisato SWEET chapter will be released
>>
>>1980293
Later today. Nomi couldn't finish it yesterday and apologizes for the delay. I'll be sending it out later today with the completed Arashi chapters. I'm trying to send everything at once all well as update folks as to what's going on for the remainder of the month.
>>
we need more Zest.
>>
>>1980483
If she's gonna look like that than no we really don't. I hate fan art Zest. They always draw her so poorly
>>
>>1980492
The hentai thread is a madhouse right now. I thought these threads were bad that one is about destroyed
>>
We need more Maria in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (556KB, 1457x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556KB, 1457x907px
The hentai thread is an entertaining read. I don't like the way they are talking about Zest though.

The service scene in "Lost Valentine's Day" ended up being written a bit lewder than I originally expected.
>>
>>1980561
It was alright. The guy should've kept it vanilla all the way through since it seems lewd stuff aren't his strong points. You can see in the writhing that the author isn't use to that type of writing. Hopefully Mio's part will be better
>>
>>1980591
I'm under the impression that this was the first time that this author wrote lewd service scenes. He defintely did a decent job, but as you said it would have been better to keep things more vanilla. He was defintely trying to reach for a place that's just out of his skills as a writer.

As far as the dialogue durring the service scene is concerned, it probably would have been more appropriate for a sex scene. It's almost like the author watched his favorite vanilla hentai and ripped the dialogue from it.

I know it's not necessarily canon, but outside of the service scene I think he nailed Chisato's characterization fairly well. I liked the bit when she opened up about herself as a god, and how their concept of time differs from Basara and everyone else. It makes me eager to see how Uesu handles the gods either in volume 10 or beyond.
>>
File: SMNK_manga36.jpg (880KB, 942x674px) Image search: [Google]
SMNK_manga36.jpg
880KB, 942x674px
Here's a new Mio illustration from the latest chapter of the manga.
>>
Vol 4 arashi ->jcafe24
>>
>>1979767
Yuki is a technique based fighter and the power of her techniques are dependent upon Sakuya. She couldn't have sex with Basara because her contract with Sakuya required that she remained pure.
>>
>>1981075
Why would they allow her to make a contract that prevents her from producing future heroes for the tribe? It sounds pretty foolish when you think about it. You would think the heroes would find a way around that so women wouldn't have to worry about losing their weapons of they want kids.
>>
>>1981109
Maybe her contract expires when she turns 18
>>
Just sear her for some Shinmai doujins and while I was reading them I noticed Mio's ones has the best art. Zest's ones have the worst art. I guess we can see who the talented artists favor the most. Her doujins even have the best stories as well.
>>
File: Shinmai_v09_000_Alt.png (331KB, 435x599px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_v09_000_Alt.png
331KB, 435x599px
>>1981177
Yuki no longer has a contract with sakuya so it doesn't matter.
>>
I'm curious to see how ecchi the manga will get now that Arashi is finished. Will it pick up in terms of its service scenes in order to give people what they can no longer get from Arashi or will they continue to censor the girls nipples. I think they might not have a choice but to get a bit more lewd since vol.4 and onward is really graphic. I guess we will find out what the manga will do when they get to Chisato's bath chapter in vol.4.
>>
>>1981767
I hope they do get more graphic with the manga. Them not showing nipples has always been ridiculous to me. Many manga have shown much more sexual stuff and are basically borderline hentai. I hope they don't skip over the sexual stuff like the anime did. They can always just make his dick invisible like Arashi and most manga do.
>>
>>1981767
I wonder if the studio the manga is produced by plays a role in what they can and can't how. I mean look at the shishunki na Adam manga and what they are allowed to do. The bay scene was alright in Arashi but I really want to see it in how the LN wrote it. Let's just pray they don't skip parts like the anime did. The titjob under the towel was the best part and the anime left that all out.
>>
Comic Walker has chapter 36 of the manga available for free, but I don't know how much longer it's going to be available. The Zolgear arc probably has another 3 chapters left at the most, and that's if they decide to drag it out. The story should finally reach LN volume 4 by the beginning of next year.

The manga is published in monthly shonen Ace. Other notable series that have been published in Shonen Ace are Mirai Nikki and Big Order. I'm not much of a fan of those series, but I'm under the impression that they have uncensored nudity. So there really aren't many excuses as to why Shinmai is holding back. The bonus illustrations that they put out with the tank version usually leaves very little to the imagination so I don't know what the issue is.
>>
>>1981800
They do show nipples in the manga volume releases.
>>
>>1982016
Are you sure you aren't thinking of Arashi? I don't remember the other manga showing nipples. I remember it being like the LN where we only see a bit of the nipple but never the full thing like Arashi and the anime shows
>>
File: 0b3e97366935e0ce45b1c5b3f70745b8.jpg (630KB, 894x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0b3e97366935e0ce45b1c5b3f70745b8.jpg
630KB, 894x1500px
>>1982029
Also the LN likes to show off the pussy, so the manga should not hold back even though it's main focus is the story.
>>
Anybody know what IMS plans to do this fall, have they already filled in there time slots? Also any news yet on what they got plans for 2017 if they are working on any other new series?
>>
>>1982033
That's not really showing pussy that's just a massive cameltoe
>>
>>1982057
lol. I question who screens these teachers and nurses at these Japanese schools because I don't think what Chisato is wearing should be allowed at schools. I mean was the school nurse dress code to look slutty. Nurses like her in anime have always been a pet peeve of mine because of how unbelievably slutty they look. It like does she even know that she's working at a school. What school nurse wakes up with the intention of looking sexy for one of the students? What school isn't telling her to go home and change
>>
File: SMnT_V06_007.png (2MB, 1600x2283px) Image search: [Google]
SMnT_V06_007.png
2MB, 1600x2283px
>>1982057
here you go, more cameltoe pics.
>>
>>1982077
Dude a pet peeve of mine is when people call nurses teachers. Maybe it's because of where I'm from but to me nurses are not teachers. Unless they also teach a class they are just nurses and nothing else. I don't know why the Japanese culture see them as teachers when most don't teach anything. I laughed when a read her part in vol.4 because I couldn't help think "what student would ask the school nurse to supervise their swimming club" what students know the school nurse on that level? And to piggyback on what you said what nurse walks around in a swimsuit back to the infirmary? Maybe there's just a difference in our culture
>>
>>1982077
She's easy on the eyes. Both Ornis and the real Sakazaki were trying to get in her pants. It wouldn't surprise me if other faculty members had similar ideas. Does anyone remember that story a few weeks back where people were trying to shit on that elementary school teacher for dressing "sexy" for work?
>>
>>1982077
Well remember Japan is also the place where all the girls are pretty showing off their asses in their skirts. In my school they really came down on the girls for having their skirts that high up. Add that with the girls pretty like gym clothes and I would say maybe Japan wants girls to show more skin. Though I don't know if how they dress in anime is how they dress in school or just a way to add in fanservice. It is Japan so I wouldn't be surprised if it is
>>
>>1982077
>>1982125
>>1982193
you're extrapolating ideas about a culture based on soft porn
anime is not real life you clowns
>>
>>1982197
Fuck you asshole. At least we're talking about the series and not coming here just to bash people like you do you fucking clown. Sorry no one is posting picks for you to jack it to asshole
>>
>>1982197
Wow man why are you being such a dick
>>
>>1982197
Just when I thought we were finally getting civil here baka
>>
I hope Yuki gets a solo scene in the next volume.
>>
File: 45890813_p0.png (2MB, 1425x2052px) Image search: [Google]
45890813_p0.png
2MB, 1425x2052px
>>1982204
>>
File: 45892063_p0.png (2MB, 1425x2108px) Image search: [Google]
45892063_p0.png
2MB, 1425x2108px
>>1982301
as we wait for volume 10, someone with good coloring skills should color the LN illustrations and the arashi chapters.
>>
>>1982301
Wow that's terrible coloring. Why can't we just keep it with the regular picture. Why does everything need to be colored in
>>
>>1982301
Some really bad coloring with the pictures man
>>
Sexy Mio picture from her doujin. They are really sexy doujins
>>
File: 3-1.jpg (607KB, 1200x1717px) Image search: [Google]
3-1.jpg
607KB, 1200x1717px
>>1982323
>>
File: 4-1.jpg (471KB, 1200x1719px) Image search: [Google]
4-1.jpg
471KB, 1200x1719px
Yeah that was a hot one
>>
File: 6-1.jpg (413KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
6-1.jpg
413KB, 1200x1716px
Just want to know showing the pics with just her breasts is cool right? As long as there's no genitals showing it should be fine right?
>>
>>1982330
hope we get a sequel with yuki
>>
>>1982328
The artwork is so good I would've thought that this was from the actual manga. The doujin did a really good job at keeping them both in character and making the situation feel true to the canon story
>>
>>1982333
I hope we get another one with Mio but this time it follows the plot of the LN when they do have sex finally
>>
>>1982324
Who's the artist for this
>>
File: image.png (548KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
548KB, 640x1136px
Do you guys think we'll ever get to find out why Lucia is so much more reserved compared to Maria and their mother?

The doujin artist is Tomohiro Kai.
>>
>>1982482
Maybe she gets that from her father.
>>
File: Shinmai_v08_004.jpg (276KB, 813x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_v08_004.jpg
276KB, 813x1147px
damn i wish the anime would give us a special where all the girls are wearing maid outfits.
>>
>>1982614
I wish Burst never fucked up the school festival arc. The point behind Basara,Mio, and Yuki's lewd scene was to show the rest of the school that they were Basara's girls. It was stupid of them to focus on Maria having a lewd delusion.
>>
>>1982629
yeah i also wanted to see more of there school life and how they interacted with students especially Lars he seems like the know it all guy. Can anybody please explain how the main characters are treated at school we know Basara's dad was the king of the school but how do they differ?
>>
People seem to really complain about fan coloring. Novels 1-9 are currently on sale for dirt cheap and there's also special editions of volumes 1-3 that are apparently colored. If anyone is interested Amazon and BookWalker have digital versions.
>>
File: SMNK-V2 color_Mio .png (649KB, 524x737px) Image search: [Google]
SMNK-V2 color_Mio .png
649KB, 524x737px
>>1982687
So my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to purchase the colored edition of volumes 1-3. They really did color all the illustrations and they look phenomenal. Hopefully they decide to release color editions for the rest of the series.
>>
>>1982859
hmm not bad they could do a better job at color shading the background
>>
>>1982631
Mio and Yuki are the two most popular girls in their class. Basara is hated by all the guys because he took them away from their respective fan clubs.
>>
>>1983042
Not just their class but the whole school. Remember even upperclassmen were angry with Basara
>>
>>1982614
There were so many missed opportunities for specials. The service scene commentary for the lewd scene's was the least expensive way to provide a "special". The Chibi's from the TV run were popular. It makes sense that they would come back in some form on the BD's.
>>
Question did basara have sex with anyone yet?

Also hows the relationship between chisato atm?
>>
>>1983145
Depends on how you define sex.
>>
File: SMNK-V2 color_Yuki.png (645KB, 528x738px) Image search: [Google]
SMNK-V2 color_Yuki.png
645KB, 528x738px
I put out the raws for Arashi volume 5 on Jcafe. It's currently missing the final chapter "Last Testament" I'll add it in when I find some free time.

interesting point of note- The color version of volume 3 includes an additional service scene after the afterword and preview for next volume.

>>1983145
>How's the relationship with Chisato atm?
are you referring to volume 9 or SWEET! ? (which is expanded universe but fits within the canon)
>>
>>1983208
Im reffering to it as a whole but if its a dif universe i can throw that in there too, spoil me
>>
>>1983145
He did not that's why everyone is hyped for Mio's scene
>>
>>1983233
He's gonna have his first sex with Mio in volume 10
>>
>>1983234
The hype is real!
>>
>>1983240
You are so right my friend the hype is indeed real
>>
>>1983259
Its all or nothing at this point. Shinmai is one of IMS best selling series.
>>
>>1983208
Is the service scene with Mio? I really want to see some more Mio stuff. Does all the color volumes include extra service scenes? If so I wonder what they will add in volumes 6-9. Those volumes are where the intense sexual stuff happens
>>
>>1983302
It's a Mio service scene with Yuki and Maria watching. I'm still not sure if all the color volumes have extra story content. I've been busy so I haven't had much time to really look through them.
>>
>>1983234
Oh shi-
In the anime? We're not talking Light Novel or something here, right?
Please dear God tell me there'll be SECKS IN ANIMUSHUN
>>
>>1984124
He's gonna have sex with her in the Light Novel. The author mentions that they will cross the line in volume 10 meaning they will have sex. The anime isn't that far yet. If I remember it ended somewhere around volume 7.
>>
>>1984127
Well, thank you for explaining in a calm and civil manner. Way too often people tend to exaggerate and go nuts at sight of a single issue.

Why does Japan have this retorted (retarded) rule of "NO GENITALS IN AMINES!!!!!!!!!!!"?
It seems so stupid. I can't seem to find any reasoning for it no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>1984127
By "cross the line" could it also mean that they will come close as lovers or family?
>>
>>1984151
"Crossing the last/final line" has always been used as a reference to sex in this series.
>>
>>1984152
Man I hope your right. If we don't get a sex scene idk what I will do with this series.
>>
>>1984143
Yeah it does suck that the anime skips over all the steamy parts of the LN. I wish they at least Did the ghost dick thing that Arashi did. I also find it funny that we can see men put their hands inside women's panties but not women putting their hands inside men's underwear.
>>
>>1984200
I feel like IMS would still do the ghost dick thing remember chisato did give basara a titjob. I feel like ims was still too early with shinmai and were just being cautious, just take look at hxh and hundred they were trying to get lewder. If we do get a season 3 ims will probably get more lewder with the scenes and we can still probably get chisato's vol.6 scene as a flashback leading towards season 3.
>>
>>1984200
I guess they'd rack disciprine if they did any of that stuff.

"Let's show camel-toes, nude asses and breasts. Genitals? Nooooo."
>>
>>1984208
The titjob barely even really counted. It happened for like 2 seconds and if you didn't read the novels you wouldn't be to sure of what happened. The fact that he had his towel still on also makes the scene look confusing considering she doesn't look like she's going under the towel. I wouldn't use that scene as an example to say ims will show more risky stuff
>>
File: 85bb1d8be8a3d24652e25631c0f26.gif (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
85bb1d8be8a3d24652e25631c0f26.gif
2MB, 853x480px
>>1984303
IMS kinda botched the scene but at least they attempted to adapt it. They should have kept the censoring closer to the novels and included the tit job under the towel.
>>
>>1982859
Oh man, didn't realize you didn't have them.
I found them online like a year ago and have them in my files. You should have said something on the blog or whatever and I would have sent them to you.

Did this series do any volumes past 3 in color? I have not heard anything.
>>
File: SMnK Vol 2 Color Illustration 4.png (611KB, 527x736px) Image search: [Google]
SMnK Vol 2 Color Illustration 4.png
611KB, 527x736px
>>1984328
In my opinion, it was money well spent since the illustrations look good and extra content was added to volume 3. Hopefully they release color versions for the rest of the series. I really want to see how they color "Brynhildr Basara" and Chisato's Afueria form from volume 4.

I was going to post public versions of Arashi chapters 12,13,14,and 16 redone by our graphic dude Juhno, but we're currently having technical issues with the blog. Hopefully they should be resolved at some point today though.
>>
>>1984303
After they fucked up Zest's scene I knew from then they would never go all out. The titjob scene was mediocre compared to other series. Nozoki Ana was way lewder and much more graphic with its content than Shinmai ever was. Mio and Chisato's scenes from Burst were the best scenes in the series of you ask me. In terms of titjobs the blonde from HxH rubbing her body on MC's lower half and not even trying to give him a titjob looked more believable than Chisato's titjob scene. To me camera angles work better than the invisible dick thing.
>>
>>1984303
With camera angles during bj and titjob scenes they can make the scenes longer because they wouldn't have to show genitals during the scenes because the angles of the camera would be enough for us to be aware of what they are doing. That way we get a full bj scene and still don't have to show genitals. IMS just needs to learn the art of camera angles that help keep sexual content graphic yet still somewhat censored
>>
>>1984330
Way better than the fan coloring people have posted in the past. Yuki is the only character that I can honestly say is not sexy but gorgeous and beautiful. Words like sexy and hot just don't feel right for her. She has more of an elegant beauty compared to the others that makes her stand out more for me.
>>
>>1984330
Now that's what I call coloring ;)
>>
>>1984371
I absolutely have no idea, but I'd say even implications of sex is probably prohibited. Then again, we get scenes like the kind-of titjob from Masou Gakuen hxh and this anime.

I really don't know what reason they have for not just being over-teasy. Maybe they just like being extremely teasy, having that carrot dangle right the fuck in front of our faces and pull it away as soon as we get close to chop down. Commie bastards!
>>
>>1984420
I don't know man Japanese policies on graphic material is weird. I mean look at series like Berserk that is pretty graphic with its content. Then you have other anime like Yosuga no Sora, Nana, and Mirai Nikki with pretty graphic stuff. I think our of of all the series out their that I've seen Gantz wins in terms of how graphic the sexual content got. There was literally two full sex scenes within the series. It makes me question why Shinmai is so tame. I'm sure they could do more if they just made OVA instead because those aren't aired on television.
>>
Man I wish IMS collaborated with a hentai company and did all the sexual parts. That way we can get all the scenes animated based on its original source material without any censoring, besides pixelating the genitals. I remember Princess Lover released an anime than later released 2 hentai OVA based off the anime. Why can't Shinmai just do the same thing? It would also be a bit easier considering there's no full on sex scenes that they have to worry about animating. I would love to see them work together with either the hentai studio that gave us Bible Black, Eroge!, Space Pirate Sara, or my personal choice Victorian Maid Maria. IMS working with one of these studios to produce softcore hentai OVAS like Aki-Sora would be amazing. At this point if IMS doesn't go all out if they make a season 3 I won't care for it. If there'll be a season 3 and it's as edited as 1 and 2 than I'll just watch it for the story and skip the service scenes. I'll be too disappointed to fully enjoy them.
>>
>>1984483
Don't forget Grisaia also had some pretty graphic sexual scenes
>>
>>1984803
I wish ims had some kind of fan suggestion board where we can tell them what we think. I am guessing that they know they have to go all out cause look at hxh and hundred they did not do so well. Ims is still a young company but what are the chances of them going all out on season 3 even though they did not animate chisato's vol.6 scene and skiped bj's.
>>
>>1984803
They should just make a softcore hentai OVA collection with Chisato's scenes since her VA is the only one that seems to enjoy voicing out the lewd scenes. She's also done voicing for a few hentai as well. I wouldn't be surprised if she pitched them that idea already considering her characters limited amount of service scenes throughout the series. They could just release a DVD of her volume 4, 6, and 8 scenes which would probably outsell the BD sales. Sex sells and a whole OVA compilation of graphic sexual scenes with Chisato would make them a fortune. Animating volume 8 alone would make them a lot of money.

The main problem the anime has now is that they've censored the series so much until this point, only adding breats sucking and groping and other light service scenes. Stuff from volume 6 and onward being animated would feel out of place considering how tame the service scenes have been so far. Seeing the double titjob scene with Mio and Zest would feel strange given the service scenes so far. That would be like TLR having a sex scene out of nowhere. It's too late for the anime that's why I agree with you it's best just to have a hentai OVA of the smut scenes.
>>
>>1984845
can you tell the VA for Chisato about your plan it sounds really good. Also has an anime series done that hentai OVA route? can you give me some examples of any anime that went too hentai in which a studio picked it up.
>>
>>1984984
The anime I can think of that went that route is Princess Lover. It went the hentai OVA route and released two hentai episodes featuring one of the girls.
>>
>>1983216
As of volume 9 Basara and Chisato are in a mutual relationship, She feels bad about her contract becoming a burden for Basara since it left him all types of fucked up. Since he can't use Banishing shift without her, she unlocks part of brynhildr's power in order to make up for her contract becoming troublesome. It's spring break and she's just waiting like a good waifu for him to get back from the hero village.

SWEET! is set in the time gap between the end of volume 8 and the volume 9 prologue. So that Basara could spend valentines day with Mio,Yuki, and everyone else as a family, Chisato agreed to celebrating valentines day a week earlier. The Chisato chapter from Sweet focuses on a fumbled date that Basara and Chisato go on several days after the real one. She tries her hardest to show Basara new sides to her that he isn't familiar with, and Basara calls her out for acting different. Chisato shares with Basara a bit about herself as a god, how time flows differently for her, and how she doesn't age in the human world. She tells Basara that she's afraid there might come a time where she has to be separated from him and how much thinking of that hurts her. Most importantly though, since she feels she doesn't exactly fit within the same time as Basara, she gets jealous of those that get to be in the same time as him. Basara ends up telling Chisato that he's never going to let go of her, and although they might not necessarily be in the same time they are still going forward together.

>>1984371
There's a certain simplicity about Yuki that the other girls just don't have.
>>
File: large.png (220KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
220KB, 500x445px
>>1985019
It's that and the fact that she's so modest about her beauty and rarely flaunts off her assets that make her my favorite. She has such a cool beauty personality and I'm glad she wasn't given gigantic assets like some of the others. Yuki to me has the best body of them all because of how proportionate it is. Collected, cool, and beautiful are what I'd describe Yuki as.
>>
>>1985019
Good God Chicago ages differently than Basara!!!! That must mean she's gotta be 3/4 times the age she looks now. Why is she so hung up on a boy so much younger than her. It's kinda creepy, especially when you remember she's been watching him since he was a child
>>
>>1985055
Maybe she is into him because of the power he posses and that he has two moms. Also is basara the strongest person in the human world or is it jin or someone else? Who is the strongest god, strongest demon, and strongest human?
>>
>>1985028
Yuki is amazing. She's the best girl
>>
>>1985055
Lol that spellcheck got you didn't it man. When you put it that way it is a little weird that a "woman", if god's can have genders, that old would fall for a boy who's practically still a kid. I'm not to surprised that a series with incest has some pedophilic elements in it as well. It's goal is to appease different fetishes after all
>>
>>1984984
Doesn't she have a Twitter account or something? Also she knows English so she may understand us if we write to her and even respond too. The likelihood of her being able to sway their minds though is low and there's no guarantee that any of us even buy it when it comes out. The dudes idea is good but without any certainty that many people would buy it IMS won't even entertain the idea of doing it. The first thing they care about is profit after all
>>
File: oideyosource.jpg (982KB, 2120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
oideyosource.jpg
982KB, 2120x1600px
YO!!!! you guys WTF i did not know that LN'S can get a hentai adaptation. This LN series called: Oideyo! Shiritsu Yarima x Rigakuen is getting a hentai adaptation on Oct.28 i think, anyways not only that but the LN scans are freaking awesome :) why is Shinmai not doing this? Also if this series does well will other ecchi series follow.
>>
File: oideyochars.jpg (86KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
oideyochars.jpg
86KB, 600x428px
>>1985616
>>
File: oideyoscreenshots.jpg (562KB, 2390x945px) Image search: [Google]
oideyoscreenshots.jpg
562KB, 2390x945px
>>1985616
and here is the samples for the animated version. I hope this series does well because i actually would want IMS to do this with other series especially with shinmai.
>>
>>1985621
This is being adapted by a hentai company. Remember IMS does ecchi work not hentai so I doubt they would be as inclined to do that much. Shinmai would have to be put in the hands of a hentai company for this type of content
>>
>>1985653
i know but what I'm saying is since they have other ecchi series that did not do so well and the author decides to do a sex scene, cant IMS just hand the rights to a hentai company if fans want to see it animated? i also believe IMS should partner with a hentai company.
>>
>>1985616
i hope we get something like this in vol.10 we better get that Mio sex scene and we should get some next level lewdness pics.
>>
>>1985670
Ok yeah I can agree to that. If they won't don the sexual parts in full then someone else should. It sucks knowing the Mio and Zest scene or the Chistao volume 6 and 8 scenes won't be animated properly if at all. A hentai company really jump in and give the audience what they want. What IMS is doing is like watching a R rated movie on basic television, they censor out all the good parts. I just wonder since its not full on porn will a hentai company even want to pick it up.
>>
I wish IMS had a discussion page for us to tell them these ideas. Add that to asking Chisato's VA on her Twitter @Julia320 and we could've had something there. I wonder how much we in the West influence what they do with the series though
>>
>>1985721
Well we are getting an English dub version soon so if it sells well here then that means translated LN's can be sold in the west.
>>
>>1985721
She also tweeted that her OVA scene was almost hentai like, that tells you she knows about hentai and doesn't mind doing it. I heard that the VA for basara probably wouldn't do it.
>>
>>1985616
i want Mio's sex scene to have this type of illustration in vol.10. What other ecchi series would you guys like to see get a hentai adaptation?
>>
>>1985788
She's actually voiced in a few hentai as well. The one that comes to mind is the Viper hentai which she voice the demon heroine. It sucks that the others probably won't do it but I'm sure there's another VA who would. School Days had separate voices actors for the anime and visual novel
>>
>>1985840
She voiced Rumi from immoral sisters and Otome from Otome Dori. She's also actively trying to get more roles in english. It would be nice if she was able to reprise her role as Chisato for the english dub.
>>
>>1985864
That woman is amazing. Is her English good enough to do the dub?
>>
I wanna give chisato and zest a foot massage after long hard day at school. Am i weird for this? I can't be the only one right?
>>
>>1986216
don't be this series might as well focus on the feet because the anime basically showed us nothing but toe jobs and breast sucking.
>>
>>1986216
I want to see Yuki give Basara an assjob. That would be an amazing thing to see
>>
>>1986185
If you were to watch her interviews you would see that her English has improved considerably since 2010, when you compare them with the interviews from this year. Her she seems to really want to be the first Japanese VA to do both Japanese and English dubs for her characters. Reprising her role as Chisato would be perfect since Chisato is a supporting character that doesn't have many lines in S1.
>>
>>1986365
I hope she does. That would get more eyes on her and her characters. I don't usually watch anime dubbed so does anyone know if they plan on releasing all the BD volumes in English dub too? I how the English voice actors feel about voicing all the service scenes. If it does well here maybe they will be more likely to listen to our tastes, which is give us all the steamy scenes in its full content.
>>
>>1986227
A Yuki assjob where she ends up begging Basara to stick it in would be great.
>>
>>1986365
Would she be able to fully understand us if we were to write her something in English on Twitter about our interest in seeing a more hentai-ish version of the series?
>>
>>1987153
Yuu is fluent in english. If you were to ask her something on Twitter that isn't too over the top she would probably respond. If anything we should make it known to her that western fans of the series are interested in seeing her reprise her role as Chisato for the english dub.

*Unrelated FYI* Shinmai.Sky-field.org is currently down, but we're still alive. Nomi has talked with the host and it's currently a high priority for being fixed.
>>
>>1985621
I fucking hate poro
>>
>>1987213
i don't know much about this series but the idea of a LN having a hentai adaption sound pretty good hope this happens more often in the future
>>
Just read Mio's volume 7 scene and DAMN was it good. I thought Chisato's scenes were intense but shit was Mio's lewd. While reading you could almost feel the lust Basara has for her
>>
>>1987786
Holy shit did IMS fuck up the orgy and give us a PG-13 version of Mio's solo scene with Basara. There was lots of great character development and I liked how everyone got emotional when Basara came clean about his involvement with Zolgear's death.
>>
>>1987786
I didn't expect Mio and Basara to go at it in the cowgirl position
>>
>>1987984
This is why ims should partner with a hentai company so we can see these scenes animated
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 960x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 960x596px
The official Twitter page announced that Shinmai is getting a rebroadcast on ATX.
>>
>>1988355
So what does that mean is that good news or does it mean IMS has given up on the series? Any word yet on when funimation/crunchyroll will release the English dub version?
>>
>>1988355
Man shinmai maou was so fun to watch, also highly sexy :3
I can't wait for a third season.
>>
>>1988355
Do you think they will add scenes or just show the show fully uncensored, aka with the BD extra scenes? It would be great if they added more scenes in. It just feels like they tried harder with HxH's lewd scenes so I'd love it they came back better with Shinmai
>>
>>1988400
That would be awesome but they will probably just show the same episodes to promote the LN, it would be nice if they did another ova or add extra scenes.
>>
>>1988347
Really they should. Its just not the same reading the hot sexual action in the LN then watching a watered down version of it in the anime.
>>
The twitter account has been dead for the past few months. They are obviously trying to sell/promote something if the series is being rebroadcast this soon after airing. Maybe this months chapter of the manga will have additional information about the rebroadcast. Majestic prince (them toy sales lol) was rebroadcast and ended up getting an additional episode and a film. If anything they'll probably use the Shinmai rebroadcast to announce the release date of LN volume 10.
>>
>>1988519
I hope it comes with an additional ova. I think the ova would really be good to promote the LN.
>>
Where can you read volume 5 of the Arashi version? Or at least see some images from it?
>>
>>1987786
You read it in japanese obviously?
>>
>>1988652
No it's on the dude zxzxzx's blog. You can find it on baka tsuki bro
>>
>>1988652
It's on a translators blog at baka tsuki
>>
>>1988649
Arashi volume 5 won't be translated anytime soon, because the crowdfund is busy with volume 9 at the moment. I posted the link on Jcafe about two weeks ago. If people for whatever reason don't know how to use Jcafe here's the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mi5j4az4ufjd5fd/AABu6STZhFlFLXK6Df7Frdw6a?dl=0
>>
Any plans for the anime? What is IMS planning for the winter?
>>
>>1988654
>>1988720
Thx anons!
>>
>>1989450
No problem
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1989740
Sample of what? source?
>>
>>1989826
Damn mio is hot
>>
>>1989803
Sexy pic
>>
Does anyone know the exact date that volume 10 is coming out? I know it's coming out in the winter but does anyone I ow exactly when. I'm just wondering because the anime will probably run through the months of December and January and I'm hoping that's when the volume comes out. It would only make sense for it to come out during the anime since promoting the volume is the main purpose of the anime is being re-released
>>
>>1989740
i hope this is a sample for an upcoming doujin starring Chisato.
>>
>>1990111
Nah man this is old. I want some Yuki spin on anyway
>>
Basara is honestly the only reason I watch this show. Watching his character grow stronger is way better than watching Chisato obsess over him like a creppy stalker and Mio and the rest follow cliche harem tropes in their love for him. The romance aspect is so cheesy and forced and I honestly feel like this series would've been more successful if it didn't have the harem element hurting the female cast like it does.
>>
>>1990276
well i would like to see more of Basara's dad because of that season 2 episode 1 scene where we saw Jin battle was pretty awesome. Also Basara and Lars friendship is pretty cool would love to see more of that as well.
>>
>>1990310
His dad's story and lovers seemed more interesting than Basara's
>>
>>1990311
True and also the way he kicks ass. Didn't Jin take on a whole army by himself?
>>
File: 335850.jpg (159KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
335850.jpg
159KB, 800x450px
This NIGGA smokes like a BOSS!
>>
>>1990331
Dude really is the a BOSS character. I wish he got a spin off because it's be way more successful than his son's story. Everybody loves OP badasses kicking ass, perfect examples are DBZ and Naruto. Give Jin a series of him beating the shit out of demons and they'll have an instant hit
>>
File: tumblr_nls8piPTid1tk91v5o2_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nls8piPTid1tk91v5o2_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>1990330
He did. The dude is just the definition of badass in the series
>>
>>1990338
Man i worry for Basara if Jin wanted to he would totally steal Basara's Harem, now that would be an NTR doujin right there.
>>
>>1990337
In the light novels doesn't it tell the story of Jin's youth like how he became king of the school and how he met Basara's mom's, doesn't he have a chapter or arc dedicated to himself?
>>
>>1990353
He totally would. Basara is lucky is father is nice enough to let him have his own harem. Jin should've been the main character because we'd get so much cooler fight scenes
>>
>>1990370
When they first introduced chisato I always thought she would end up with jin.
>>
>>1990371
Considering she's a virgin I think he might be too much for her to handle
>>
Does anyone know about more light novels like this one and HxH? A light novel that has really lewd sexual stuff but isn't quite hentai but borderline hentai.
>>
Well there is Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou which gets lewder in later volumes
>>
>>1991023
Is it lewd stuff like we see in series like To Love Ru or is the MC getting Basara level action with the girls titjob, bj, etc.
>>
>>1990356
Dont think as dedicated as you think. More of chisato relating to basara the story. I would love a like dxd. Slash dog situation. Do a prequal where its about jin and leohart and the war.
>>
>>1991385
I'm sure Jin story would attract more readers if written right. Jin's story seems more series and story driven focusing on the war rather than the MC and his interactions with his harem. Also giving Jin only two sexy lovers might be better than Basara's harem since we will get to know them better. I still feel we barely really know all that much about Zest besides she's loyal to her master and loves Basara for his kindness. They are also stronger than Basara's harem and seem like they were seen as equals to Jin, while Basara's harem doesn't feel as equal to him and are more his support. The action scenes would probably be much better to considering how badass Jin was in his prime. I'd much rather have read a story with a badass Jin with two sexy powerful women than Basara's story if I was being honest with myself. It just seemed like it had stronger characters and a more interesting plot
>>
>>1991423
I know right, we need more back stories of each character so far we have only gotten to know Mio,Basara,and maria. I would love to know more about the other characters past.
>>
File: CBKWD67UwAAcotN.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CBKWD67UwAAcotN.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
WHAT AN AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT FOR SCIENCE GENTLEMAN :)
>>
>>1991516
God bless Japan and their perverse minds
>>
Does anyone know when I'm winter vol.10 comes out
>>
>>1991844
In*
>>
>>1991516
Man who comes up with these things? It must be so awkward to buy those at the store
>>
File: CBKWD8GUQAAoCYa.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CBKWD8GUQAAoCYa.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
>>1992161
It's a display set up for the sale of the BluRay and DVD's
>>
>>1992170
It was in Gamers for the release of the first volume boobs were at reachable height
>>
>>1992170
that is such an amazing way to advertise your products, good job IMS
>>
>>1992170
I can't wait for vol.10. I hope all these products mean it's coming out soon
>>
>>1991423
A Jin series would be much more story driven. The love triangle between Jin, Sapphire, and Raphaeline wouldn't happen until towards the end of the series. The war is interesting, but I'm more interested in Jin's strained relationship with the Vatican. It's funny how if it wasn't for Jin the Japanese Heroes would have been just a bunch of "Elevens" almost in a similar fashion to the Code Geass sense of the term.

I don't know if anyone else follows the manga, but Comic Walker posts new chapters the 23rd of every month. Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer for the story to finally reach LN volume 4. This months chapter was all manga original fanservice.
>>
>>1992286
where do you read the manga?
>>
>>1992286
Man the manga sure is taking its sweet time. At this rate it's gonna take almost two years for it just to reach volume 6. I wonder if this is being done because of the increase in service scenes volume 4 and onwards have and they are still unsure on how to approach them.
>>
>>1992308
http://comic-walker.com
put this into the search field 新妹魔王の契約者
>>
>>1989874
Tomohiro Kai did that for one of the Toranoana exclusive versions of the S1 BD's.
>>
>>1993057
so no plans on making a shinmai doujin?
>>
>>1993154
Pretty much
>>
I wonder if Basara will start wanting more sex either from Mio or the others after vol.10. I don't think a guy like Basara will be satisfied with only having sex once. It might either become a recurring thing him and Mio do. I don't think he'll try to demand it from the others though because he's never seemed like the type that pushes his desires on his harem
>>
File: CgfcKPgWQAEt8xY.jpg (107KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
CgfcKPgWQAEt8xY.jpg
107KB, 600x846px
Was there ever full on nudity in the canon manga? From what I remember there has always been something blocking off the girls nipples that prevented full nudity
>>
>>1993323
Basara isn't exactly pushy with the girls, but they are well aware of his sexual needs.
>>
>>1993599
That's what I was saying. He probably will only have sex with Mio for a while because he will want it but never demand it from the others. He'll only have sex with Mio occasionally and sex might be exclusive to her for a while if not the whole series. I don't see him having sex with the others ever really. It would just feel forced like the author is making them do it to put them on Mio's level with Basara
>>
>>1993721
Unless chisato finds out and forces basara to have sex with her, remember she knows basara lives in a house filled with girls and pretty much knows what they are all doing. Remember she is god and jealous one ;)
>>
>>1993781
Lol no that won't happen. That would make her look pathetic and like a slut. A woman who would give up their virginity just because another one did with the guy they love also that would make that woman look desperate to keep up. Also Basara would be have sex with her If he knew she's only doing it for that reason also that would ruin the contract. I think it'll just be Mio.
>>
>>1993781
I agree if Chisato had sex with them out of jealousy it would make her look bad. Right now Mio being the main girl it makes more sense that she be the one to have sex with him as a means of growing closer and rising their strength. Here there's meaning and reasoning behind the sex other than just love. It would ruin the impact of how far Mio is willing to go for him if the others all just end up having sex with him as well
>>
>>1993898
so who would be the second girl to have sex with basara?
>>
>>1993946
None at the moment
>>
Does anyone know if Uesu has any precedents regarding "main girls" or "first girls" in his works? I haven't read Hagure Yuusha in a while, but I remember the green haired girl renegading Akatsuki. Still though I remember her as being on the same level as Miu.

I don't see sex as being something Mio and Basara do exclusively. Remember Mio thought that intercrural sex was something exclusive to her and Basara? (She doesn't know Chisato did it first lol) Mio was quick to make sure Zest and Maria got to experience the same pleasure. Yuki is still the dark horse though. She hasn't gotten a proper solo scene with Basara and since she no longer has Sakuya all she can do is deepen her bond in order to help Basara.
>>
>>1994088
It would ruin everything if it wasn't. This don't porn remember
>>
File: image.png (736KB, 1272x1826px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
736KB, 1272x1826px
>>1993332
The canon manga seems to have no problem including nipple bumps or exposed areola. The latest chapter might be the closest it's gotten to completely uncensored nipples.
>>
>>1994088
Your forgetting about the situation in which it happening though. This isn't just about love and pleasure but a means to help Basara defeat the big bad. It's not the story adding in sex into the story but Mio willing to give up her virginity for Basara to be strong enough to win. If he is what point would it be to have sex with the others? If he doesn't it would weaken Mio's sacrifice of her chastity if he does it with everyone. I would say sex is gonna be a one time thing that leads to something big that will impact the story.

Yeah he did so the intercrural sex with the others but you are forgetting the setting in which it was done. It was done as a means for simply just giving both Zest and Chisato pleasure. Their waant a significant meaning behind it like the sex scene will have. Also I think readers have forgotten a major aspect to the intercrural sex scenes, which is the fact that Mio is the only girl Basara himself asked to do that with. Both Zest and Chisato had someone suggest they do that but with Mio he suggested it because the scene wasn't about pleasure it was a major moment in the series in which Basara and Mio finally were able to sexually pleasure each other to such a series degree, even the anime made it feel special and so much more important than the other scenes were. You are not thinking of the setting in which these scenes happen. The author is trying so hard to make this scene seem like it's not about pleasure but about a woman who loves a man and will give up her virginity no matter the consequence to in sure they win, I mean it's taking a while year just to write the volume. While if the others have sex with him it'll feel like it's just them fucking for pleasure. The author wouldn't just do that since it would make the readers wonder why they just never had sex from the start. I personally believe this will the the only sex scene in the series. It would devalue the impact the scene will have if their was more.
>>
>>1994362
I don't understand why they only tease it. Considering how open the anime is about showing breast you would think the manga would be all about showing tits as well. I was taking a peak at the HxH manga and it also never fully shows the girls nipples. I wonder why the most the manga can show is the girls areolas
>>
>>1994362
Mio looks really cute in this picture. Did the author change up the art style here because it looks different than the usual style to me
>>
>>1994381
What tainted Mio's volume 7 scene for me was the presence of the succubus drug compounded with effects of the curse. Mio and Basara were basically doing lewd shit under the influence of drugs. I wish it didn't happen that way, because it would have been a much stronger scene if it was purely vanilla. Hopefully there isn't any succubus drugs involved with a sex scene in volume 10.

The anime version of the volume 7 scene was an abomination. It should have been really raunchy, but due to laziness or time constraints they played it safe with still frames which made it appear to be romantic.

Chisato's volume 6 intercrural sex scene happened because it was a means for Basara to better synchronize with Brynhildr. Back then it was the only way she could have given him a power up without exposing her true identity. Remember when He discovered his dick wasn't rubbing her pussy directly he adjusted his position because it's something that he wanted to try.

Zest's intercrural sex scene wasn't just for pleasure either. It's important to note that she was feeling like she was worth less than everyone else. Mio also was distrusting of Basara, because she used her hands as a buffer zone so that Basara wouldn't actually stick it in Zest.

Based upon how complex the hero politics are with volume 9, it's no surprise its taking Uesu a year to write volume 10. I don't think they are going to be able to stop Shiba in volume 10 either. The stage is definitely being set for another great war to take place.

unrelated but a new Yuki body pillow is coming out this month.

>>1994447
I don't think it's that the art style was changed, but the artist could probably pay more attention to detail since this is just a short.
>>
>>1995530
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there on the the zest and Chisato part. What you are saying with Chisato is only partially true but you are looking at it from her point of view and not his. Basara did that simply for the pleasure and no other meaning than that. Also Chisato's scene was also done out of selfish reasons. I may puss off the Chisato fans by saying this but her character is nothing but selfish. She's selfish but mind and does still have good intentions. Are you honestly telling me the only way a God could've helped a teenage boy with his problems is with her body? If that's the case we should look at the sexist undertones with that scene. The same can be said with Zest. You're basically saying that the scene was meant to not make her feel worthless. For sexual contact to be needed to make a woman feel that way is sad.

I think you defense while it is what the story is telling us further proves why he shouldn't have sex with these girls. If Zest have such low self esteem that she needs to use her body to feel accepted than he wouldn't have sex with her. And Chisato, besides her contract, just doesn't feel right in a sex scene. Other than the arousal the reader would feel I personally would feel really creeped out watching this woman who's pretty seduced Basara, a young teen, have sex with him. I've always found her character manipulative and someone who just uses Basara's desire for her and sympathy to get what she wants
>>
>>1996157
I don't think you can defend what she's done to him and that she didn't use his kindness to get him to engage into a sexual relationship with her. She has some really messed psychological problems and you can really see that in her interactions with Basara, which I would call overly clingy and obsessive. These are why she's my least favorite character. Other than Mio I can maybe see Yuki having sex with him.
>>
>>1996159
I hope Yuki also has sex with him.

Chisato may not be the best character in the series and is really selfish but I don't think she's that bad. Yeah she probably doesn't really love Basara in a healthy realistic way and is a bit clingy and at times possessive and selfish I do think she in her own way is looking out for Basara's best interest. I do agree that she thinks she believes she loves him more than she actually does live him. She's confusing familial love with romantic love
>>
>>1996157
Man that's some deep shit you're getting at for a borderline h harem series with really bad romance all around. Mio should've been the only love interest with Yuki being the love revival. Shinmai will never be as great as it could be as a harem series, especially with the DxD comparisons. I never understood why this series needed to be a harem because it really didn't need to be and the harem element is keeping the characters from really shinning. It's like it's a harem just because Basara is the only guy there. You guys are right Jin's story would've been much more interesting to write an LN about
>>
>>1996326
>>1996327
>>1996328
get your ass back to /b/
>>
>>1996336
?
>>
>>1996336
I personally found them funny. Maybe you guys should learn to laugh at things and not be so uptight. The guy was making jokes during a time when no one has anything to say. Learn to laugh instead of being a bitch about things. I thought this thread was about having fun
>>
>>1996245
Incest is apparently the theme of this series. That's why I prefer DxD way more than this. Issei is way more Alpha and doesn't need to resort to incest to fill up half his harem
>>
>>1996383
That's not fair to say compared to Issei many harem MC are beta but yeah Basara is pretty beta. Kizuna is more alpha than him and I'm sure is more likely to lose his virginity than Basara is
>>
>>1996547
At this point I don't think either one of them will have sex. I don't want to be a pessimist but I think someone will cockblock Basara and Mio from having sex. I have a feeling Maria or Yuki will interfer or ruin the mood so they never get the chance to do it
>>
I saw this edited nude picture of hundred and I really wish someone does the same thing for Shinmai. It really looks like official art from ookuma. I'd love to see him draw the girls in his art style naked one day
>>
>>1996636
>>
>>1996638
this series had potential, too bad it didn't do good :(
>>
WE NEED new shinmai art, damn i want too see some chisato and zest action.
>>
>>1996642
Nah man screw Chisato she's over used and isn't sexy at all. I want more Yuki
>>
>>1996638
That art work does look like it could pass as official art. If only someone can do that for Mio's illustrations. Ookuma + Shinmai nudity would be great
>>
>>1996673
We need some nudity I understand the LN, but why can't ims release some shinmai art?
>>
>>1979638
What is your status on buying the book?
>>
Why is there not a swimsuit episode? i really hope we get some ova's in the near future i don't want IMS to stop making anime for this series. Do you guys think this series fan base is dying? It is taking a long time for the LN to come out and IMS has not really done anything new with the anime except show re-runs and getting an English dub adaption.
>>
>>1996978
I think it is. Many of the fans have left for HxH since its just has lewd and has pretty much dominated 2016. The Shinmai author messed up by taking so long. On one hand its good for him to take his time but on the other he's taking so long people have started to forgot the series.
>>
>>1996979
i know right i mean if you make shinmai thread on /a/ most people wont even know about the series :(
>>
>>1996979
I need some Chisato content now!
>>
File: CwufiKWUUAADf9t.jpg-large.jpg (137KB, 772x1110px) Image search: [Google]
CwufiKWUUAADf9t.jpg-large.jpg
137KB, 772x1110px
>>1996900
Honestly I'm trying to find a more reputable source, because that book has sat on Yahoo JP auctions for quite some time without anyone bidding on it. It's still on my radar if I'm not able to find it from a more reputable source.

>>1996978
The fanbase for the series isn't dying. Manga chapters are released monthly. It's the only LN of its kind doing numbers anywhere close to DxD. Most people are just waiting for volume 10 to release. Anyways Ookuma tweeted this out the other night.
>>
>>1997634
Donald Trump is president, i need some ecchi in my life now. i hope Shinmai is around for a long time especially for four more years.
>>
>>1997634
I think he's talking about now though. Yeah the LN made a lot of money but that was a year ago. Right now no one is talking about it and from what I'm hearing HxH is selling pretty well with their BD and LN. I think people are starting to shift over to that series since many have given up on Shinmai. But with Ookuma sending out a tweet with a picture of Mio maybe something will happen soon. He rarely sends pictures of the shinmai girls when promoting is not involved so maybe its to make people hype for vol.10
>>
>>1997701
Shouldn't it be coming out around January. If i recall Chisatosbestcake said something about it coming out in the winter season which usually is around January
>>
>>1997759
oh i know and after that i hope we get more content and a season 3 cause these next 4 years are gonna be a roller coaster. And i hope the other countries will be okay especially japan cause America will have a huge effect on the world especially in trading.
>>
>>1997701
Donald Trump being president has been a bit of a WTF for me. These next 4 years are definitely going to be a struggle. The japanese fans seem to believe that volume 10 is going to be coming out February. If that's the case hopefully we get a preview at the start of the year.
>>
>>1998228
I hope he doesn't screw up the world economy especially Japan.
>>
File: CujjB6bVYAAnFnd.jpg large.jpg (135KB, 960x596px) Image search: [Google]
CujjB6bVYAAnFnd.jpg large.jpg
135KB, 960x596px
so japan will start re-airing episodes of shinmai maou no testament tomorrow, haven't seen it in a while i will probably start re-watching episodes on crunchyroll as a show of support, since i don't live in japan. I wish they started selling products in the states damn. I guess i will buy the English dub versions on blu-ray.
>>
>>1998405
I wonder if they are re-airing these ecchi shows because of the big ecchi drought right now. I see that they will be airing HxH again in December.
>>
i hope re-airing shinmai is a sign for another season.
>>
File: 1000.jpg (171KB, 640x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
171KB, 640x1202px
>>1998228
Man i hope volume 10 news comes out near Christmas or after, that would be the best gift for shinmai fans.
>>
>>1998367
The Yen to USD ratio is pretty nice right now. It would be a damn shame if it all went to shit lol. If the price of LN's and Manga went up I would probably stop buying them.

btw it's nice to see a Shinmai thread on /a/ last almost a week so far lol.
>>
>>1998405
any news yet on how the show is doing with the re-airing episodes?
>>
>>2000206
Mio's VA tweeted about it a few days ago.
>>
>>1998645
I don't see financial gain in reairing these shows, unless they want to garner interest on next seasons.
>>
Does anyone watch shinmai for the plot? While the story isn't that bad when you add in the ridiculous lewd aspect and how they try to take it so seriously you cant help but laugh at how stupid it is. The series is trying to tell us that sexual acts = bonding and love. That's like saying to get a girl to fall in love with you just keep doing sexual stuff with her. I hate how people keep trying to make Chisato look like some deep character when shes really just some slut. Mio and Yuki are the worst because they could've been really strong women but thet ended up just being sluts too. The borderline h parts are whats keeping this series from going mainstream. This series suffers from the same problems as Qwaser, HxH, and DxD which is you can't treat girls as sexual objects and still try to write a serious story telling us that they are strong and serious characters. I do believe you can have sexual content in a serious story but when said story doesn't take the sexual content seriously and just sexualize the women i think thats where you from a disconnection with the viewers. I mean does anyone see Chisato for more than just her breasts and ass after how she's been represented in the story?
>>
>>2000366
Chisato was ruined since vol.4. The author basically told us she was just meant to be Basara's sexual release slut that mostly shows up for sexual scenes. I agree that the way the series depicts her character as a slutty jealous woman ruins her completely, especially since the series never tries to fully explain where her love came from. Was it that he reminds her of her cousin since he looks like her a bit? Was it she fell in love with him while watching over him, which in itself has some disturbing pedophilic undertones? Did she fall for him after their vol.4 scene? If she did what was her mindset going into the vol.4 scene that made her think bathing with him was a good idea? Her character and actions is filled with confusion when you look pass the smutty stuff. I don't know about you but I'd have written Chistao seeing Basara as her dead cousin, since he is half her child, and started their relationship as her just helping and advising him. Later on she could grow to see him as his own person and not her cousin leading to her falling in love with him. Later as they form a deeper emotional bond thats when the smutty stuff should start. A main problem with her, Mio, and the other girls is that the writer used their physical bonding to strengthen their emotional ones while it should've been reverse. Most of his relationships start off physically when it should be emotionally, prime examples are his relationships with Mio, Zest, and Chisato.
>>
>>2000386
The fact that most people would say we're looking to deep into the story is why you are right when you say series stories and smut fanservice stories can not coexist with one another. How can I be told to turn my brain off with the service parts then be told to think about all the deep and meaningful points in the actual plot. If I'm watching porn I'm not gonna take the plot seriously at all because I'm being told that the women serve only one purpose here. Who here can honestly say the serivce scenes don't take away from the believability of these girls being strong characters that we care for besides just their bodies. The fact that people care more for what these women do sexually then what they do and say within the actual plot parts is why the story doesn't know how to handle the women. When people hear there will be a Chisato scene they first think of smut and are at times disappointed when its not, which says a lot about her character.
>>
>>2000387
You bring up a interesting question. Is too much fanservice in an anime that's not purely fanservice a good idea? On one hand a series could use a little sex appeal but on another if the series uses too much of it the series becomes just it's sex appeal. Like you said a lot of readers don't take Chisato serously because of her sexual scenes pretty much defining her character. The author has too really work harder to fix that because no matter how deep her character gets she will still be just a sexy body too most readers. Another reason that may be is because her series dialogue always is before or follows her servicing Basara. I agree with most people when they say Jin should have his own story because his lovers and story might come across as more series and beyond just their bodies. It might be too late for Basara's girls getting any recognition beyond their bodies and how they use them.
>>
It's funny how similar our debates about the series are with the debates on 2ch. Their debates boil down to fans of the moe aspects of the series vs people that are into the more hardcore or erotic aspects of the series. I think the earlier volumes of the series were a bit service heavy, but I think Uesu has found a happy medium between telling a serious story and the borderline-h service scenes. With volume 9 outside of the prologue there's only one major service scene at that belongs to Yuki and Kurumi. The rest of the volume is politics and setting up the potential for another war to start.
>>
>>2000560
Don't forget Chisato and Tachibana scene. I think he's doing ok with story telling. Compared to DxD his story telling is really weak and bland though
>>
>>2000420
I guess it depends on the level of tolerance a reader has. Some readers, like myself, find it hard to take these girls seriously as anything but hentai characters while others find in depth characters who engage in sexual acts.
>>
>>2000560
The Chisato and Tachibana stuff happens during the prologue which resolves the stuff that happens at the end of volume 8 and sets the stage for Basara's trip back to the village. Yuki and Kurumi get the only major lewd scene and rightfully so since they only briefly appear in volume 8.
>>
This thread is getting boring -_-

Over at /a/ they are having a fun discussion about Shinmai :)
>>
>>2000587
Lol your boring. What are you doing here then not enough fap material here for you or something?
>>
>>2000634
On a porn board I'd say not enough material is a pretty valid complaint
>>
File: 1479270704193.png (617KB, 519x723px) Image search: [Google]
1479270704193.png
617KB, 519x723px
>>2000634
>>
File: 1479273593303.png (536KB, 524x735px) Image search: [Google]
1479273593303.png
536KB, 524x735px
>>2000634
well at least the shinmai thread on /a/ know how to post material about the series instead of people complaining about relationships. This is a fucking ecchi series all i want to see is ass and titties, we can talk about relationship status after volume 10 is out right now we should focus on OPPAI.
>>
>>2000649
Fucking desperate ass loser. Who's that desperate to fap like you are that's kinda sad. You need to get laid
>>
>>2000649
I used this joke on /a/ but I'll say it here too. Bitch can give titjobs, handjobs, and blowjobs but she is in a desperate need of a nosejob. Am i right or what
>>
>>2000644
This isnt porn though so.....
>>
>>2000587
I salute the OP and whoever kept that 6 day long thread on /a/ alive. As crazy as that thread was some new people found the series which was cool.

>>2000655
SWEET! actually provides rationale as to why Ookuma decided to stylize that illustration like that.
>>
>>2000649
Damn man you sound like you have a problem. Why don't you just watch porn because you sound like you really need to rub one out REALLY badly. There's plenty of hentai out there to watch man just breathe and search for them. The simple fact is right now there's literally nothing new to post right now that hasn't been posted already. Do you really want these threads to just be reposts after reposts?
>>
>>2000658
Volume 10 won't be out till Next year, until then people will make reposts of reposts until new content comes out of the scene, whether people like it or not
>>2000654
All you do is shitpost your 3dpd garbage talk in here, Get your shit back to /b/
>>
>>2000659
That makes no sense man come on that just wastes threads for bo reason. You telling posting the same pics makes more sense than people having random discussions? Reasoning like that is why shinmai threads don't last long. There's a limit on how many times I can look at the same posts. That def would male the thread boring
>>
>>2000713
No*
>>
>>2000659
Lol I'm not shitposting I'm just pointing out how sad your desperation for shinmai content sounds. If all you care for is the girls bodies watch porn. You saying ecchi series should be nothing than talking about the girl's bodies is disrespectful to the series and the author. It shows that you aren't a fan at all and that your just a shallow asshole. It's funny how much of a prime example you are for the discussion that was happening, considering you probably are one of the people that just see these gilrs as sluts.

Also I find it funny that you shitpost calling this thread boring than get offended when people call you out for it. Go watch hentai and leave people to talk about what they want because you don't dictate this thread or what people want to write so who gives a damn how if they don't suit your tastes
>>
>>2000659
I think it's time to give up with wanting a s3 already. They do work on other series besides this one. I see haifuri and Masou HxH getting a s2 before Testament gets anything. Haifuri sold well and it's appeals to a larger audience and HxH has more content to work with, and personally I believed HxH was say better visually than Testament. The animation was 10x better and for an anime based off of a C list LN it sold really good. I think it's doing better than Testament did. It'll be months maybe even a year before they think of coming back to this story so if you're ok with posting the same stuff for that long be my guess. If you can't handle other discussions I think it's best you leave until vol.10 because I think many have seen the illustrations enough times by now and don't really want to keep reposting stuff. They lose their appeal after awhile.
>>
>>2000767
Well we will see after volume 10 comes out, Remember sales matter shinmai could have a huge turnout all that matters is the sales and i think fans will come out in huge numbers and buy volume 10.
>>
>>2000783
Vol.10 is coming out in 2 months or so I think we would've heard something about it by now. The winter season is starting soon and with BURST playing right now it wouldn't make any sense starting a new season now. I think waiting would be better anyway. Get more people exposed to the first 2 seasons, have existing fans get hyped over vol.10, then later down the road build anticipation and release S3
>>
>>2000849
Yup your right, the only thing ims can do right now is to promote vol 10 and that can be done by re-airing old episodes or make more ova's that cover scenes that they skipped
>>
>>2000851
I'll only care if ims have the spines to do an accurate adaption for the ovas. HxH had actual fingering and was much lewder than Shinmai so here's hoping they grow some balls and show us more than groping and breast sucking if they do continue
>>
>>2001484
Yeah it's sad that the LN is say hotter when all that is is words. The anime needs better animation and hotter scenes. Too bad most of the VAs will never agree to doing something that close to hentai. Many of them are too high profile for that
>>
>>2000783
Sales matter and Shinmai remains the only borderline h LN series that has any chance of performing anywhere even remotely near DxD in terms of sales. Those 2.3+ million total sales it passed this fall are everything for Sneaker Bunko. It's still one of Sneaker Bunko's most popular and financially successful series. HxH is still under performing Shinmai S1 in terms of sales. BURST would have performed much better if Fall 2015 wasn't a cannibalized market with Asterisk War,Anti magic, Rakudai, and Valkyrie Drive. All those series took sales away from each other and somehow Shinmai was still able to come out on top of all those series. Most fans of the series are just impatiently waiting for volume 10.

To the dude complaining about how the lewd scenes somehow ruin the girls and prevent you from taking them seriously go read volume 9. Discussions would probably be much more interesting if more people actually knew what the fuck is going on in the story post volume 7. The characters and even villians (Shiba) have much more depth then they are often given credit for.

I know somebody was concerned about Bezald Family being no more and that's where they went to get their fix of the manga. I could probably post volume 8 at some point this weekend on Jcafe. If you want to follow the Manga monthly, They most new chapters every month on comic walker.
>>
>>2001715
Lol depth? I'll suck your dick because I'm your sex slave that fell in love with you because reasons. Yeah that's some great character development. Shut the fuck up man the girls depths only go as far as how much they can get my dick hard.

Also if I see you write how Shinmai is the only borderline h series that comes close to DxD one more time I'm gonna lose my mind. Can you honestly not come up with a better argument.

I say the characters are shit and that's why across all Shinmai threads we only talk about fucking the girls because outside that there is nothing else to talk about. I don't give a fuck about some lameass plotline involving Chisato all I care for is when the bitch gonna suck Basara's dick. Same for the rest. This shit ain't Shakespeare it's porn stop looking so deep into it
>>
>>2001715
Sluts and Character depths dont equate at all. Let me have me boner without trying to get me to look deeper into these characters. If we gave a damn about Plot we'd be watching anime with better stories. People only watch this for the smut you think we care who Basara kills or damn character growth
>>
>>2002038
Preach
>>
>>2002093
I know right who fucking cares about how deep the characters are. Just show us tits and that's all we want and need.
>>
>>2002115
I AGREE i want this anime to cross the line already and animate the scenes they skipped in a special blu-ray hentai version.
>>
>>2002115
Totally agree. No one cares for the girls characters just their smutty side. If we want to discuss the series we would actually take time watching it besides skipping to the service parts. I want to meet a person who honestly says yeah outside the lewd parts shinmai is a great show/LN. The lewd parts is the series
>>
>>2000657
Wow what a great way to ruin a moderately funny joke. Someone taking things too damn seriously
>>
>>2002196
IMS would have to pass the series on to someone else for that. As long as they have it we can keep dreaming for that because asking for it is a waste of time at this point. Not only will ims not do it but remember the voice actors are professionals and probably wouldn't agree to do hentai. They would need A LOT of people to convince them to share the series with a hentai studio and would need to be completely confident that people would buy it as much or more than the BD. That's just too many factors to take into account for them to actually do it, especially with the fear that going that far will not make them any money or worst will turn more main stream fans away from the series.
>>
>>2002238
Maybe if they release a dubbed version of the BD in America and it sells really good and they hear from native Japanese and American fans that we want a hentai version of the series they might consider doing something. But right now hiring new voice actors, animating new scenes, and finding a studio to collaborate with will cost more money than they probably are willing to spend. It's up to us to get it to happen but I think we're all too lazy to try
>>
>>2002240
True I don't think its fair for us to want a third season when we didn't spend money on the previous ones. If we want the hentai content we have to let them know we're willing to pay for it and not just watch it online. They're not gonna listen if they aren't gonna gain any profit from it and like you said many people just don't care enough to try to get them to do it
>>
>>2002093
If you're only in it for the smut then more power to you. I think the story is interesting enough to the point where the smut is just icing on the cake. If people were only interested in the smut then the vanilla manga would have been canned a while ago.
>>
>>2002265
Dude like 2% of the audience is into it outside the smut elements. The manga has enough sexual stuff to keep it interesting and people hoping it kicks it up a notch later on is also helping it. I think its like you and maybe 2 other people who actually read for the plot. Reading the comments here just proves my point that no one cares for the story just the breasts and booties. I find it funny that everyone is telling you, the one creating these ecchi threads, this obvious truth. Take away the smut and you basically get DxD
>>
>>2002294
The service scenes in the manga are scaled back compared to the novel version and the anime. The manga pays much more attention to the fights and actual plot. Volume 8 didn't have any service scenes outside of the extra chapter.
>>
>>2002294
I know I only read this for the smut. I skip straight to the hentai chapters. I barely know the plot or characters outside those scenes.
>>
Ok that's just stupid, sure those scenes might be... interesting to read, but there is no point in reading unless you read all of it, I follow it seriously because I find the story interesting even outside of those 'hentai chapters' as you called them.
>>
>>2002704
What's stupid is trying to pay action to a series that has nothing to offer outside its service scenes. Seriously only an idoot would think this series is good and interesting. It's generic, bland, and the poor man's DxD so yeah call me stupid for what i do at least I'm not the idiot who bullshits myself into thinking this is good
>>
>>2002704
If i want interesting plot I'll read mainstream manga. I read this to tyrn my brain off because if I did pay attention to the plot, I did try to read it and couldn't get past vol.2, I would notice the abundance of clitche harem tropes, terrible character arcs, horrible character growth, and romance that's so terribly thrown in that it hurts, seriously these peiple have zero chemistry with the MC. Name one girl that came across as believable in her love or name one plot point that was really interesting that really stood out making the series great? Maybe there's cool stuff later but who are we kidding this is a mediocre series tland the fact that it only sold meh number of BDs shows people don't care for the plot here but the smut.
>>
This story is about gods, demons and heroes, also the main character is to protect two girls who at first seems like bad guys that was taking advantage of him and his dad but then after he talking to his dad he realize that one of them (Mio) really is the future demon lord who had been raised in the human world without knowing it and now she was being chased because of the power she inherited, he then realized that if they really wanted to get rid of them it would have been faster to use force but they tried to manipulate their memories because they (especially Mio) didn't want them to get hurt because of them so he decided to once again wield his sword to protect them despite of his emotional wounds.

Sure a lot of ecchi things happened after that but it also just proved to Mio who already cared about him before revealing her identity to him and used a fake personality to chase him out, after being saved by him despite all of that, she had gotten quite attached to him since she subconsciously called him brother from the bottom of her heart.

Also that she had already gotten affection for him could be seen over how jealous she got when Yuki got close to him, also until them she had acted a bit cold towards him because she was unsure not only if it really was okay to pull Basara and Jin into this, but also how much Basara really meant when he said that he wanted to protect her because she herself most likely would have some ill will towards someone who had lied to her and tried to force her out of her house even if it had been for the reason that that person wanted to protect her (I just reversed the roles, I meant if what she did to Basara had happened to her instead). But then she got really touched when she heard how deeply he really cared about them despite that they hadn't even known each other for one month yet and after encouragement from Maria she felt it was really okay to rely on him and to open up to him.
>>
Then a lot of things happened after that, but their relationship got a lot closer and they fought to protect each other.

A lot of intense moments happened in the story, both in action and in the ecchi departments, so even though you can't find it interesting don't assume others can't, why does a person who find the story interesting have to be an idiot? Only a true idiot would say that.

I for one like Mio's character quite a lot, because not only is she a girl who is hunted because of a power she never wanted, but she is more concerned about people around her, so while she tries to avenge her foster parents that got killed, she tries to make sure that no innocents will get hurt in the process, many character that is out for revenge wouldn't think like that so I like that about her.

Maria is a troublemaker but truly cares about Mio and Basara (and the others after they join the group) and so despite the things she does which can be quite funny from time to time, she is an enjoyable character.

Also while I think Yuki is a bit too clingy, it's clear that she truly treasures Basara as he is the person she loves the most.

Not going in on the other characters, but I think I have said enough, long story short, despite you thinking the main story is not interesting, I find it interesting.

(what I wrote was too long so I had to make two messages)
>>
>>2002825
Mio loves Basara because she's the clitche girls falls for kind boy who saves her life.
Yuki loves Basara because their childhood friends who haven't talked for 5 years. Lol what?
Kurumi loves Basara because of the same reason as Yuki and considering how young she is/was that makes no sense. Kids her age don't know what love means.
Zest loves him because he's nice? He saved her? She likes being a maid?
Chisato loves Basara because reasons. She's the one that makes the least amount of sense and is super dumb. Does she love him because he pleasured her in her bathroom in vol.4? They never explain why she did that in the first place do they?

All these girls love for him is either stupid, poorly fleshed out, or confusing. There's no real substance that makes you think they are falling in love with him besides how they act after they already do. The author jumps from attraction to love without telling us the in between in full detail. This is one reason why I look at the service stuff only because the relationships are poorly written. To enjoy this series you have to turn your brain off and those who don't and still do enjoy it should watch more anime
>>
>>2002870
It's a cliche harem LN/anime of course it's gonna be filled with harem tropes. I'm not saying that's good but it definitely isn't all bad, though by no means am I saying that I fully enjoy the plot
>>
>>2002715
Burst sold in a canibalized fall season and still managed to sell better than every other battle harem that aired fall 2015. If it was the 1 of 2 or the only battle harem airing in it's season the numbers would have been more similar with S1. If people didn't care about the plot the series wouldn't have been one of the top 30 LN's sold of 2015. You can say it's a poor mans DxD all you want, but it doesn't have the cringeworthy comedy aspects and retarded power level shit where the MC just continues to get asspull power up after asspull power up to beat the big bads.
>>
>>2003263
Yeah and powerful from sexual acts makes more sense and bonding from that makes sense as well? Also is your only defense that it sold well compared to other harem series? Really? Like that's some achievement that we all should stop and go "wow that's amazing" and just agree with you. Also how do you know that its not being bought for it's lewd content but its plot? Was there some poll you checked out or something? Your argument is pointless because it doesn't mean anything. The numbers could be for the same reasons I've said, that people only invest in this series for its lewd parts. Considering the sexual content of the last 2 volumes, which both came out in 2015, I think I'm right in my assessment. Your argument is based on numbers but you have no facts on why the numbers are the way they are. These girls are sluts we pay and read to see Basara bang and that's about it in the long run.I don't think Chisato's character would me any different to me if she was a mute, because I don't give a fuck what the bitch has to say I just care about her body
>>
I bet everyone the author won't deliver with Mio in vol.10. Sex won't be featured in this LN, at least not in a way we would want. He'll probably write the foreplay in detail but skim over the sex in a dew sentences
>>
>>2003368
Few*
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.