[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinmai General Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 56

File: Wy0a2GI.jpg (118KB, 628x887px) Image search: [Google]
Wy0a2GI.jpg
118KB, 628x887px
After a bit of a drought, we finally have some new Shinmai content. Feel free to post or talk about whoever you want. Try to keep things a bit substantive. Best girl competitions and shit posting won't be tolerated. Shinmai fans are better than that. Posting Shinmai news is always appreciated.

Previous threads:>>1955288 >>1952486 >>1943967>>1934477 >>1922581

Overall series information: http://sneakerbunko.jp/special/shinmaimaou-anime/index.php

Anime information: Season 1 and Season 2 are both online and uncensored

Manga information:Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha(licensed/on going) Shinmai Mao No Arashi (ended) (volume 5 releases 8/29)

Light Novel information: 9 volumes have been released so far. Author is currently working on volume 10 and promises that it's going to be on an unprecedented scale. (a winter release is planned)
Light novel volumes 1-6 can be found in english on Baka Tsuki, volume 7 is currently being translated.

Side stories: Shinmai Maou Light! and Sweet! are both available. EX2 was packaged with Burst BD1.

Information on the crowdfund project along with translations for content from volumes 8-9 can be found here: http://sakurane.sky-field.org. I'm currently in the process of moving everything over to it's new home at http://shinmai.sky-field.org.
Translations for the remaining chapters of the Arashi Manga are ongoing.
>>
File: oDtyRRm.jpg (92KB, 729x901px) Image search: [Google]
oDtyRRm.jpg
92KB, 729x901px
I don't think Ookuma forgot how to draw these girls.
>>
File: 201t.jpg (119KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
201t.jpg
119KB, 700x525px
"volume 10 is planned for winter"
>>
>>1962564
Awesome combo hope to see more of these two together, thanks man you made my day.
>>
Dude seriously how many Shinmai threads do you need. Before it was cool now you look like pretty sad how desperately you try to get the word out. Just form one simple thread and not multiple ones at once
>>
>>1962618
Hey asshole don't talk to me like that
>>
>>1962619
What are you sad that I brought up the redundancy of you making multiple threads that talk about the same thing. It would've been fine if it was made by a different person but it's made by you and here you talk about the same thing as the other one
>>
>>1962620
Blablabla all I do is talk about shinmai 24 hours of the day
>>
>>1962620
Lol idiot if you were planning on copying me at least say I and not you dumbass
>>
>>1962622
Screw you ass
>>
Maria is the best girl of the series.
Side note why make another thread thats the same as the others in the past. Are you no longer calling them Chisato threads or something?
>>
You know right now I think everyone is starting to jump ship and get on the HxH train. Seriously the author is coming out with volume 9 next fucking month and that's crazy. These large gaps are gonna hurt shinmai and will help make HxH become the new titans of the ecchi battle harem LN. It's a shame but we can't hate the fact that the author works really hard in his work. I mean what is Shinmai's excuse now? As much as I don't like HxH we have to admit working on both vol.8 and 9 around the same time and also needing to promote the anime must seriously be hard work and for him to do that is amazing. Maybe I might start giving that series a shot and see what the hype is about.
>>
>>1962633
Damn HxH is coming out with another volume already. That series sure moves fast. I wonder what the author will steal next from shinmai? The only thing that can save that series for me is an all out sex scene
>>
>>1962644
I don't think that series will write a sex scene. Unlike shinmai it doesn't have that great of a romance vibe and the relationships aren't built up enough for sex to seem natural. Also you have to take into account the way the sexual scenes come up. If hxh has a sex scene it would look like pure smut compared to the more romantic and loving way shinmai will go about it.
>>
1. Was there any raunchy scenes in Light
2. Is there any more Maria illustrations
>>
>>1962708
More Maria is always a good thing. I also hope we get more Maria
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 700x525px
>>1962708
I haven't looked at Light much. I know there are several Illustrations for Maria though. For a collection of Side Stories, Sweet has actually been solid so far.
>>
>>1963708
Hell yeah more Maria is always great
>>
>>1963708
anymore Chisato pics by any chance?
>>
>>1963708
Do you have anymore pages you can scan?
>>
>>1963708
Any word yet on that Arashi volume bro?
>>
Seriously guys relaxed with the damn questions already it's annoying. If he had more pics he would've shown them and it was already stated that Arashi was coming out at the end of this month. Why don't you guys read the threads so you won't be asking questions that are pretty obvious
>>
>>1964996
Dude just go to jcafe they have everything on the manga
>>
File: Shinmai_v09_361.png (630KB, 634x896px) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_v09_361.png
630KB, 634x896px
So vol 10 will be coming out on winter, I really hope they make Shiba into a good villain i hope he ends up like Aizen from Bleach and he has some master plan. I hope Shiba pushes Basara to his limits and we can see his full power unleash. This series needs a badass villain already.
>>
>>1965187
I hope he's as badass as Aizen too but minus the butterfly final form. What really makes a series great is not just their hero but their villain so let's hope Shiba is that villain. I hope he'll be the bad guy for more then just vol.10
>>
>>1965187
Anybody know how my man Lars is doing in the LN, like does basara tell Lars to take care of his harem when he is on vacation with chisato?
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (19KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
19KB, 200x300px
>>
Just starting to watch it since i saw the thread and have nothing better to watch.
>>
>>1965345
update: the fuck is this first episode
>>
>>1965342
MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1965342
What is this, a succubus for ants?
>>
>>1965517
Lol what. That was a terrible joke and wasn't even funny nor does it make any sense. I'll ask you my friend what does a succubus for ants look like and what does a succubus for people look like?
>>
File: 1c0238d4905e5a9837bf2d85899012d1.jpg (305KB, 1040x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1c0238d4905e5a9837bf2d85899012d1.jpg
305KB, 1040x1500px
>>
File: abcaee255296a6bf8432ecbf58940170.jpg (693KB, 1096x1400px) Image search: [Google]
abcaee255296a6bf8432ecbf58940170.jpg
693KB, 1096x1400px
You're fucking hilarious bro; here let me contribute to this thread a succubus that is in fact for people, instead of bitching.
>>
>>
File: 8f653a598dfd8e6f2de5a4a79febf4db.jpg (100KB, 878x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8f653a598dfd8e6f2de5a4a79febf4db.jpg
100KB, 878x1200px
>>
File: 1426954763652.jpg (398KB, 1280x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1426954763652.jpg
398KB, 1280x1111px
>>
>>
I have more but you'll need to ask for them for Christmas. (*^o^*)
>>
Thank you the dude was an idiot trying to call Maria a succubus for ants. Maria is amazing and can be really sexy when she wants to be
>>
File: 51ce3100c8c040106779ae6504713335.jpg (952KB, 1612x1185px) Image search: [Google]
51ce3100c8c040106779ae6504713335.jpg
952KB, 1612x1185px
>>1965643
Actually when they say ants they mean the image was small. Don't think he meant ants want to fuck her.
>>
>>
>>
File: b1d895ab62c691b4023273ebb514ee83.jpg (649KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b1d895ab62c691b4023273ebb514ee83.jpg
649KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: IMG_20151107_090801.jpg (332KB, 850x1231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_090801.jpg
332KB, 850x1231px
>>
>>
File: IMG_20150815_092613.jpg (87KB, 649x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150815_092613.jpg
87KB, 649x1024px
>>
>>
>>1965576
It means the image is too small you fucking newfag
>>
>>1965684
Already been covered laddy
>>
For a collection of side stories, Sweet! is selling fairly well right now.
http://myanimelist.net/news/47306646
>>
>>1965684
Go fuck yourself and learn how to ducking articulate yourself so you don't sound like a ducking dumbass. These pics were already posted anyway so why does it even matter what size I lost it in? Eat a dick bitch all I was trying to do was do everyone a favor by bringing it over here and you bitch about it like some dick eating faggot
>>
>>1965697
Fucking*
>>
>>1965697
Dude don't mind that asshole he's just a troll that picked on you just because he wants attention. He could've just told you your image was small but instead he decided to be a dick about it. Don't take it personal, assholes like him are a regular on the Shinmai threads which has become pretty sad. You'll find its rare to see civil people on here that won't just go around bashing each other for what they post.

That a side here's more Maria for you
>>
>>
>>1965696
Lol I know it's just this month alone but it's funny that SWEET is outselling DxD and it's just a side story. That's fucking awesome
>>
>>1965702
Yeah you're right that guy was being a total douche. I didn't realize the image was small until the other guy told me it was, I posted it on my phone so I couldn't tell. That dude has no respect at all for veins such an ass and is really a part of the terrible half of this fandom.
>>
>>1965703
Yeah someone posted that on /a/ I can't believe it outsold dxd.
>>
>>1965708
It also had outsold HxH volume 8 and it had an anime airing to help it with sales.
>>
>>1965721
Oh shit I did not notice, does this mean IMS will focus more on shinmai?
>>
I saw on myanimelist the ranking and was happy it was in the ranking.
I also saw that the art of Sweet! is drawn by the artist of the manga.
>>
You I think Sweet outsold DxD for one simple reason, people are just getting tired with the series. Its no where near as popular as it once was so newer more edgy series are taking over. Shinmai is more lewd, has a protag that instead of just having perverted thoughts he acts on said thoughts by actually touching his girls sexually, and has a smaller more harem that allows for better bonding. By next year people won't even really care about that series at all. I think its about time for it to hang up it's boots.

HxH got outsold simply because it's HxH and there's nothing more to say about that. I guess people just weren't interested in the cocktease that was the previous volume. They probably also weren't interested in MC's loli mother either. I mean the series wasn't even on the list which is saying something wasn't right in the last volume
>>
any news on what's happening with EXII and SWEET? Also you think you can put up Mio's vol.7 scene?
>>
>>1965762
I wonder what ims will do with shinmai now cause of the sales.
>>
>>1965974
They have to make another season. I mean come on Hundred and HxH haven't even ranked in any of the rankings for LN while Shinmai has consistently sold well. Now that we see even a side story can sell well they would be crazy not to make a third season. They just have to be more true to the source material, especially when it comes to the lewd scenes. I hope we also get an OVA of vol.6
>>
>>1965977
I sure hope so, they have an ecchi series that actually does well. IMS needs to know why fans really love shinmai and they shouldn't lower the lewdness if we get another season or OVA.
>>
>>1965979
If we get another season they'll have to make an OVA of Chisato's vol.6 scene since it is referenced in her vol.8 one. It would be cool if they even released an OVA of vol.6 with vol.10 of the LN. Vol.6 is also where Kurumi as her first sexual experience where she pleasures Basara which is really important for her character. Honestly I'll be fine if Shinmai is the only ecchi battle harem series we get for a while from IMS so that they can focus solely on making Shinmai as badass, lewd, and awesome as we know it is. They should broadcast it uncensored like they're doing with HxH too
>>
>>1966004
Shinmai isn't a battle harem. It's urban fantasy. They don't attend a magical school where everybody has powers. Normal people aren't aware of the war between demons and heroes.
>>
>>1966010
I meant it more in the case that it's an ecchi harem series where the characters fight/battle their enemies. I didn't really mean it in the literal sense of the term but I guess you're right
>>
Is Chisato's scene the only one being translated in SWEET? I'd really like to see Mio's scene get translated as well. Also when do you think EXII will be ready for donation?
>>
>>1966004
I can see IMS doing a third season during the spring, if vol 10 confirms any news towards the anime. Also if IMS were to do another Ova they should release it on October.
>>
>>1965958
>>1966020
I tell people every week, don't hesitate to request content to be translated. Quotes for Mio's scene from Sweet, EXII, and Aashi volume 4 will be posted soon. Anyways I need to sleep for at least a few hours and then I'll be sending out the script for Arashi chapter 12.

>>1965216
I'm going to be upset if Shiba is just a one volume villain.The dude has been teased since volume 2. Hopefully Uesu does Shiba some justice, because most harem series seem to have pretty lackluster villains.
>>
>>1966025
I feel like Shiba is working for someone or he is going to form some kind of alliance with some evil god idk. I hope we get some news on what IMS plans on doing with Shinmai.
>>
>>1965762
I hope the enthusiasm translates into sales though. IMS might be discouraged if all this work and effort into the anime and marketing doesn't do well. I'd rather live in a work where HxH sells well enough, so IMS and Kadokawa can have the confidence to make a Shinmai OVA or S3. In that case, I hope IMS doesn't pull punches, like they did with the foot licking scene. The Japanese response to HxH has been good, so maybe?
>>
>>1966093
Maybe HxH is a means to test how people respond to a bit lewder content so they have more confidence in Shinmai S2. While 1 and 2 were good They never reached the level the LN does, not even in the BD. HxH anime has been really loyal to its source material so here's hoping that means they will do that for Shinmai S3 as well
>>
>>1966095
That's what I'm hoping for. The HxH anime itself has felt more lewd than Shinmai 1 or 2, excluding the OVA. Not saying the source is better or anything, but IMS really feels like it's trying really hard for HxH. The BDs come with a myriad of lewd posters, there are going to be lewd omakes, and it seems like there are also going to be scene extensions/additions. I feel like this needs to sell well in order for anything this lewd to come out of IMS.
>>
>>1966098
Yeah I totally agree. My only fear though is that they won't take it as it's selling well because of how they don't edit any of the lewd scenes and that it's just as raunchy as the LN but they'll take it as the series is just good and people like it leading to them working on a S2 right away. I want it to sell well so they can see when they go all out with a lewd series it can be a success but at the same time I don't want them to translate that as people wanting more of HxH. I wish there was a way to let them know that this is what they should've been doing with Shinmai all along
>>
>>1966104
The Japanese response is great, but stalker sales don't bode too well. I could see this selling Burst numbers, but it would be nice if it sold like, Shinmai S1 or DxD S1 numbers. Those numbers could lead to something great, as we could get an S2 of HxH that's as lewd as can be as the LNs are AND a lewder S3 of shinmai. I just want the scenes with Reiri and Chisato to be adapted accordingly.
>>
>>1966105
Don't forget Zest's and Mio's threesome as well. After Zest's vol.5 scene being turned into toe licking she needs some redemption and have one of her scenes adapted accurately. I'm not a big fan of Reiri so I really don't care for that scene but I agree with the Chisato part
>>
>>1966131
I just want the scenes to be adapted faithfully. Those two came to mind first of their respective series. Maybe after episode 6 of HxH, there'll be a noticeable increase in sales?
>>
Is Mio's vol.7 part available for donation or are we waiting for baka tsuki to translate that part?
>>
>>1966138
I would like to stay away from content that Baka-Tsuki is doing as much as possible. I spoke with J2270A about a month ago. He said that he would hopefully be finished with his next update to volume 7 in September (which would contain both the orgy and Mio's scene I believe).

>>1966027
At the very least, we know that Shiba has been working with members of the anti mio/pro war faction of the demons. I if Shiba is planning to expose the corruption of all the Hero districts, or if it applies exclusively to Japan. It's definitely going to be interesting to see how the gods react to the state of everything considering they're pretty much isolationists who stopped intervening in the world.
>>
Is that Chisato and Zest picture together or two separate pics that you put side by side? I only ask because Chisato has never been drawn with the rest of the harem outside group drawings. I wonder if that's suppose to represent things to come involving her and the others in the future volumes. Maybe I'm just looking too much into it but it is a little strange, in a good way, to see Chisato drawn in the same picture as one of the others
>>
>>1966227
the picture looks like they are meeting up somewhere, i hope it is true.
>>
>>1966228
Me too I'd love to see more interactions between her and the other girls, I especially would love to see more illustrations of that
>>
>>1966249
Maybe Basara is out getting coffee with zest and Chisato stops by to say hi and Basara tells Zest to keep it a secret from the other girls.
>>
>>1966025
Will anything be available for free any time soon?
>>
>>1966257
I don't know to me it looks like two different scenes. Remember this guy does side stories that don't have much to do with the main plotline. It would be weird to see such a big secret be revealed in such a manner in a side story. The picture looks like it's Basara looking at the girls in two different settings while out with them on two separate pages that are next to each other. That cut in the middle suggests two different pages so it might be like Zest is page 4 and Chisato is page 5 or something like that. I don't think the illustrations are related to each other
>>
>>1966321
I'm actually going through a backlog of stuff I have to post. There will be samples from LN stuff and the remaining chapters of Arashi volume 3 going up soon.
>>1966227
>>1966249
>>1966257
>>1966371
The only time all the girls have been together and interacted with each other is during the bath in Light. The Chisato and Zest illustration is on one page. All the girls were drawn in their winter clothes. I'm glad Ookuma got all the pairings right. Chisato's date happens separately from the other girls. Hopefully Uesu has knowledge of the pairings of girls, because a Chisato x Zest scene needs to happen.
>>
>>1966635
I'd love for a Zest x Chisato scene too but if really love to see a Chisato x Maria scene. I would love to see it because of the fact that their bodies sizes are complete opposites of each other which go as like a best of both worlds feel. Also these two definitely are the lewdest out of Basara's girls and seeing them show and teach other stuff Basara likes would be hot. Also seeing Maria get really impressed by Chisato's techniques would be funny. Chisato x Mio would be good but I feel like it would turn into a competition between the two at some point in the threesome but I'd love to see them work together on Basara, maybe have Chisato give Mio some pointers.
>>
>>1966953
Omg that would be so hot chisato and maria. If basara had all the girls at once I think he would die because he would be overpowered just like in that dream in S1.
>>
>>1966953
Maria usually adds some comic relief to the lewd scenes with her perverted point of view. Chisato x Maria would definitely be a meeting of the minds. Maria enacting a plan to make Chisato a better sex slave would be hilarious. That could rival Quasar's Katja x Mafuyu scenes.
>>
>>1965705
wow people are retarded. you do realize dxd had already been out for weeks prior to sweet right? did you miss the total sales being 5 times as much for dxd?

>>1965762

>40k in 2-3 weeks for a echii series 22 volumes in, with similar series selling nowhere near it.
>people are tired of it

is there a gas leak in here?

>he acts on said thoughts by actually touching his girls sexually

all because the plot forces him to and he just excepted it. that he didn't have in editor cockblocking the shit out of him.

>and has a smaller more harem that allows for better bonding.

which is why OP got BTFO when he couldn't justify how chisato has literally fell for basara because reasons? ESL-kun please.

seriously, shinmai is a decent series for what it is, but it fanboys are both delusional as fuck and so flameable. you guys are stuck dxd's shadow and are getting outlewded by hxh, deal with it.
>>
The quote for Mio's scene from Sweet! was posted on to the blog earlier today. Has anyone been able to find the cover for volume 8 of the shinmai manga that's releasing on the 24th?
>>
>>1967591
Oh fuck you shut up dxdfag. Get the hell out and accept reality that no one cares about your self insert Issei here. Fucking DxD bitches keep plaguing this thread making them seem so petty
>>
Chisatobestcake can you please delete all the comments made by dxdfags who feel so threatened by Shinmai that they need to crawl over here just to feel good about themselves. Also lol at the HxH is lewder part. That guy clearly hasn't read the LN if he thinks that, further proving why his comments should be removed and he get the hell out of here.

I still haven't heard anything about the cover yet
>>
>>1967591
lol were you that butthurt over a comment that you came to the Shinmai thread just to big up DxD. 1 you quoted the wrong comment and 2 the guy in the actual comment clearly states that it's just the month not in general so Why even say anything. Why don't you actually read comments before getting all bitchy and trying to defend a series no one here wants to talk about. Of course here people are a bit bias towards Testament over other series that's why the thread is here in the first place. GTFO
>>
File: 61l1ExQQgTL._SY400_.jpg (40KB, 282x400px) Image search: [Google]
61l1ExQQgTL._SY400_.jpg
40KB, 282x400px
The cover of vol.8 is Maria. I found an image of the cover though it may not be the best quality. I'll try to find a better quality version later
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 1446x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 1446x2048px
Yuki never gets enough love and her contract scene in S1 is underrated.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 178x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 178x250px
>>1967797
http://www.toranoana.jp/info/comic/160826_sinmaimaou/index.html

I haven't been able to find a higher quality image, but apparently this comes with the special edition for volume 8 of the manga.
>>
>>1968047
>>1965653
Dumb ass
>>
>>1965049
bullshit. jcafe only has chapters 1-23
>>
>>1968600
What are you talking about they just posted 33-34.5. Its not anyone's fault that you're too late with downloading the chapters
>>
File: chibi_zest_by_fu_reiji-d9aow6p.jpg (115KB, 813x1147px) Image search: [Google]
chibi_zest_by_fu_reiji-d9aow6p.jpg
115KB, 813x1147px
>>1968145
looks like the same shower setting with Zest.
>>
>>1968145
Damn Mio is hot
>>
File: Cjd1pzoWgAAxPjg.jpg orig.jpg (174KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Cjd1pzoWgAAxPjg.jpg orig.jpg
174KB, 800x1120px
Where does this ? Source ?
>>
File: 200011682849-2p.jpg (153KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
200011682849-2p.jpg
153KB, 600x600px
>>1968145
Better version
>>
>>1969384
What arashi chapter is the one with basara and zest being alone together?
>>
>>1969465
I have checked, this is not in chapters 16 to 23 from Arashi! (i started 16 because Zest appeared).
I haven't the 24 and more...
>>
>>1969384
Thats from the final chapter of Arashi. I don't know who's been keeping the shinmai thread on /a/ alive but bless your soul.
>>
>>1969488
I am it is pretty cool how people really like this series I love telling them to put up chisato content, /a/ loves chisato cake.
>>
>>1969505
>>1969488
I prefer Zest personally.
>>
In SWEET how far does the sexual content go? Is it just fondling over the girls clothes or is there some nudity? I'm ok with either I'm just curious
>>
>>1970034
Yeah same here does it contain any important information or is it just filler I'm okay with whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 600x600px
>>1970034
Sweet is predominantly romcom shenanigans. I would say the service scenes are on par with the type of scenarios found in the earlier volumes of the light novel. Sweet is filler, but it at least gives us a look into the time gap between volumes 8 and 9.

Unrelated but Maria fans get another win with volume 8 of the manga.
>>
File: 1472076935094.jpg (284KB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1472076935094.jpg
284KB, 1024x1449px
Tachibana after witnessing Chisato getting skull fucked and savoring Basara's cum in her mouth before swallowing.

"she had a bit of an idea about the relationship between Hasegawa and Basara- but the reality was completely over Nanao's imagination. Just watching had completely flushed her body and dubious thoughts floated softly in her mind"

Chisato being an alpha after realizing Tachibana is a bit of a prude. (on par with volume 6's "can you take the next one")
"If you're still not in the mood we'll show you an even more intense part of our relationship... is that okay?"
>>
Mio is the best girl
>>
>>
>>1970513
Lol Basara is mesmerized by those tits. Mio is one sexy lady. I'm pretty sure if they do have sex in volume 10 Basara is gonna make sure Mio won't be able to walk again. We all know he's been waiting to finally bang her. They just better be careful so she won't get pregnant
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 299x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 299x419px
Mio fans with a win. No idea if this is the actual cover for Arashi volume 5 though.
>>
>>1970567
any chance of a translation?
>>
File: 5142u39gYhL._SY400_.jpg (38KB, 282x400px) Image search: [Google]
5142u39gYhL._SY400_.jpg
38KB, 282x400px
Mio is on the cover of the final volume of the Arashi manga and both her and Basara look really cute together here
>>
Mio looks like she's having fun on the cover for Arashi. No complaints here. Hopefully it comes with some nice color illustrations. My earlier posts suggests that Arashi volume 5 comes with special bonuses depending upon what store it's bought from in Japan.

If anyone wants to follow the illustrator/author of Arashi here's her Twitter/website. Her new work looks interesting.
http://fumi-works.com/
@Fumihirokiso
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 700x525px
Previews for volume 8 of the manga are live on the Japanese blogs. I loved S1 of the anime, but this looks so much better to me. Mio's demon form looks so badass compared to the red aura from the anime. The 2nd link has different pics.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51530806.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=animepress_j2

http://emd2nd.blog47.fc2.com/blog-entry-5292.html
>>
>>1970705
Mio and Basara look like a real loving couple here. They look so loving and sweet together here that you forget this is a harem series.
>>
File: image.png (864KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
864KB, 640x1136px
I decided to support the manga and buy volume 8 from Bookwalker. Disappointed it didn't come with any of the special edition stuff. I'll probably make a proper post on the Sky-field blog when I find some free time.
>>
>>1970843
I need some Chisato in my Life.
>>
>>1970904
So I did a little write up for volume 8 of the SMnT manga and posted up the illustrations.
http://shinmai.sky-field.org/?p=36
>>
>>1970843
Yay for more Yuki images. I wish she was closer so we can see her better though
>>
I'm still salty that they dropped the ball on the spanking scene so hard.

Even in the Blu-rays

what the fuck?
>>
>>1970261
So the service in Sweet would be on par with Mio's and Yuki's subjugation scenes in the earlier volumes?
>>
I just saw that some loser tag is writing a fanfiction story in which Natsu from Fairy Tail is replacing Basara and is taking his harem. It pisses me off how some of the readers are asking for Natsu to bang Chisato, though luckily he hasn't written a sex scene yet. What makes it worst is Natsu just has one massive harem combined with the girls in his own series. I'm gonna be pissed when he tries to write a Natsu x Chisato scene. The dude is a Natsufag who, like those Narutofags, believes he should just bang every girl in every series.
>>
>>1971101
And you care why?
Let someone write a fanfic.
BTW Natsu has no harem going on. It's basically just him and Lucy. A super small maybe on Lisanna. For the most part though, every girl is matched with one other guy, and or completely single with no intentions shown towards anyone.
Besides, would be a stupid fanfic. Even in the official FT manga, Natsu is too stupid to do anythign with a girl. He has had many chances to advance forward in a relationship, but it is still at nothing.
>>
>>1971145
Fuck you Natsu is a beast. Eat shit you little virgin fag
>>
>>1971101
Lol it's just a fanfic. I would t get too upset about it. Fairy Tale x Shinmai is a funny mix though.
>>
>>1971465
Im looking forward to Arashi coming out next week yay!!! :) :) :) :)
>>
Mio is too damn sexy. How is Basara gonna have sex with her and not get addicted to it. Something tells me when they have sex its gonna get skimmed over because it'll be way too graphic. Once they finally have sex they are gonna go at it like rabbits. I mean just look at Mio
>>
>>1971501
I'm pretty sure it'll be Maria that'll be the one that'll kill Basara because of how good she is. Though she's a loli she is still a succubus which means she is probably naturally great at sex. Basara would probably orgasm on penetration with Maria
>>
>>1971501
I hope the author doesn't skip over the really good stuff in their sex scene, if they have one, because that would suck. We waited a full year for this so I hope he goes all out in its description. There's says of writing a really smutty sex scene without becoming straight porn.
>>
>>1971512
Who knows. I mean look at the first blowjob scene with Zest. It's super tame now compared to descriptions of that sort of stuff now.
He may play it more on the safe side first time and see how sales/reaction goes. Then vol 11 he will be more graphic.
>>
>>1971514
Hopefully that's gonna happen. He might even get more graphic to put HxH in its place and show the author why he's better at writing lewd scenes. I think he's gonna push the boundaries here put also play it kinda safe, this is a big deal after being since its both their first time. I wonder how them having sex will affect them afterwards. I mean they can't have sex and then go back to blowjobs and titjobs. Them doing it will drastically change the service scenes in the story
>>
>>1971518
If they do have a sex scene then each upcoming volume should be about basara having sex with the other girls.
>>
>>1971476
Oh yeah can't wait
>>
>>1971523
Nah that would be too obvious and ruin the sex. I think it should be about timing not well he did it with Mio now let him do it with all of them. That would feel Too much like porn. Shiba is a big treat so it makes sense for Mio to want to do it. Having the others just follow in her footsteps makes them look bad. It'll be like their competing with her and their jealous and giving up their virginities like that would really hurt the scene and their characters. It's like there's no real impact and they're only doing it because she did. I think the author will have Mio have sex with Basara and wait 3/4 volumes before another girl will do it with him. Once again that is if he even goes all the way with Mio.
>>
File: image.png (265KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265KB, 640x1136px
>>1971506
She's too young lol.
>>
Any word yet on when the vol.8 translations will be released? Considering EXII came out last Saturday it should be soon right?
>>
>>1965342
ANAL BEADS TAIL!?
>>
>>1971536
Well she's already done stuff with him so I don't really see your point. Also that's kinda hypocritical of you to say considering Chisato is way older than Basara, who's still a young teenage boy. I'm just saying it's weird that age plays a factor in an argument by a Chisato fan, who in other countries would be in jail for touching Basara. At least we don't know Maria's actual age and she has her older form
>>
>>1971540
That's a good point. I hate when people constantly say Maria is too young when Chisato is old enough to be his mom. I love them both but come on that's a really dumb argument
>>
>>1971548
This is an anime we're talking about in which time has no meaning and meaning has no time.
>>
>>1971549
What the fuck you smoking bro? You might need to rest or something because you talking complete bullshit. I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about.
>>
>>1971523
I think it should just be Mio for a few volumes
>>
>>1971537
I've been wondering about that too. I wish you guys kept better updates on what's happening. We pay you guys for translations yet sometimes I feel so out of the loop on what's happening. The site takes forever to update our donations and we barely get any info throughout the week on when to expect the translations. The site says we should expect the work to be done within a week and while I understand the need for more time I don't understand not keeping us informed. Maybe send us an update on what's happening or something. I just find the lack of communication really annoying. Its like we give you our money and we just wait for something to happen. The only times we hear from you is when you release the translations and then you go quiet again. I appreciate what you're doing but frequent check ups isn't really too hard to do, especially since you're dealing with other people's money.
>>
>>1971537
>>1971557
It's actually coming out tomorrow. I usually send updates throughout the week. I've been a bit busy lately and apologize for the lack of communication.
>>
>>1971557
I just want to make it clear that I pay into this too. I'm actually going to be paying off a nice amount of content from volume 9. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me.
>>
>>1971559
Arashi comes out tomorrow
>>
I hope Arashi comes with some extra content since its the final volume
>>
>>1971865
It should already be out in Japan, now we just have to wait for the scans
>>
>>1971870
I actually purchased it. One of the OG's from the crowdfund should have it by Friday. I don't know when we'll dump scans, but I do want to give Arashi some time to sell though.

In other news, Sweet is almost out of stock on Amazon JP and I sent crowdfund contributors volume 8 part 2 chapters 1+2. I'm personally not into loli's but I really like the way Uesu handles Maria. She's never overtly sexualized like the other girls, and is generally portrayed as a young girl doing perverted/cute things.

I like how Uesu showed how the Toujou house had gotten too small with the arrival of Zest. It was sad how she had to sleep in the living room. For a "stiff" character with "no personality" Basara is a G for waking up out of his sleep to check on Zest. With how Mio handled seeing Basara and Zest in bed together, proves why she's one of the most underrated light novel lead heroines.
>>
It kinda sucks to know J2270A won't be doing chapter 2 of vol.7 but instead zxzxzx. I always saw J2270A has our go to Testament translator on baka tsuki. He's handled much more content and is way more consistent than the other guy, who comes across as a DxD fan who translates other stuff when he wants to. Plus zxzxzx hasn't done any lewd scenes in the series so who knows how he'll handle it. Looks like we'll be waiting a bit longer for vol.7 than we thought
>>
>>1971870
It comes out tomorrow on the 30th actually
>>
S1 got picked by Yahoo Japan for streaming starting 9/4. I guess there's life after BD's. Hopefully it has a succsessful run to further fuel the thirst for OVA's or an S3.
>>
>>1972012
oh that's cool i guess
>>
File: img9490977948029.jpg (88KB, 486x686px) Image search: [Google]
img9490977948029.jpg
88KB, 486x686px
>>1970567
>>1970705
Me waiting for new content.
JUST LET ME OUT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--3YCnpdfic
>>
>>1972137
You listen to the best music
>>
where is new arashi, pls i need mio boobies
>>
>>1972137
Nice music
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>1972589
Mio Boobies courtesy of a new Ookuma illustration in Arashi volume 5. My OG crowdfund buddy received the copy I purchased.
>>
>>1972682
Damn her boobs are huge I thought Chisato had the biggest.
>>
>>1972682
Damn Mio is hot as hell. I mean look at those tits
>>
>>1972682
What will we expect from arashi volume 5 who's in it?
>>
>>1972726
Sadly to say for Chisato fans she's not in it at all
>>
>>1972751
Well that sucks, arashi fucked up they could have gained more cash if they used more chisato. Maybe because chisato has more sex scenes with basara which is why they did not include her. it basically tells you what kind of tone the studios want to avoid.
>>
>>1972751
Well this is a sad day to be a chisato fan cause we will never see her again in the anime (and if we do they will tone her down), the manga doesn't even show any nudity, and arashi is over. All Chisato fans have left of her is the LN :(
>>
File: 54094757.jpg (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
54094757.jpg
177KB, 500x500px
>>1972760
For the LN all you need is your imagination which is way better than the anime ;)
>>
File: 0Vfwo3k.png (203KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0Vfwo3k.png
203KB, 480x270px
Well still no Arashi and to make matters worse Chisato is not even in Volume 5, well i know what I'm going to do.
>>
>>1972759
I think you mean sexual scenes since nine of them have had sex yet but I know what you mean. It makes sense Why she wasn't there though. She would've felt out of place in the story and them throwing in a service chapter with her go an the final volumes plot wouldn't have made much sense.
>>
>>1972760
Well th ts for all the girls I don't see why we should point her out only. That wouldn't be fair to the others
>>
>>1972766
Guys calm down the other girls are still in it. Chisato shouldn't make or break the volume as a whole. Zest and Mio have some good scenes in it
>>
>>1972815
That's*
>>
>>1972820
I would of been okay with a cameo but we've had 5 volumes of arashi in which chisato only appears in two chapters. Did arashi mention anything about the anime or the light novel?
>>
>>1972833
I get you but the volume is pretty straight forward and honestly doesn't even have all that much service scenes so if she did appear it wouldn't be for anything sexual. Basara honestly had no reason to really even talk to her throughout the whole volume anyway. I think it was smarter to not randomly throw her in just to have more lewd content. This volume was much more story driven than the others were.

Also no it doesn't mention anything. The last pages just talked about the LN volumes that are already out and thanked people for their support of the manga
>>
>>1972766
That image fits those to pretty well.

>>1972759
Arashi pretty much adapted all of the SoL scenes from LN volumes 1-8 with the exception of the onsen trip from volume 8. I don't think there would have been much of an issue adapting it either since Young Animal Arashi is pretty liberal when it comes to borderline-h content.

I used to shit on the regular Shinmai manga, but after taking a 2nd look it's actually pretty good. It definitely has the definitive Zolgear fight. I'm eager to see how they adapt LN volume 4.
>>
File: CgfcKPgWQAEt8xY.jpg (107KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
CgfcKPgWQAEt8xY.jpg
107KB, 600x846px
While I like both the Arashi manga and the series more story driven one's artsyles I think the other manga does a bit better in capturing the girls sexuality. I think we can all agree that the LN is the best in drawing the girls looking sexy but the illustrations in that manga are amazing too. For example this picture of Mio shows how good the drawing is
>>
And this one as well
>>
File: 4yfxAMP-1.jpg (49KB, 328x419px) Image search: [Google]
4yfxAMP-1.jpg
49KB, 328x419px
>>1973210
I feel the same the picture that sold me on the manga being better than Arashi was the one with all the girls showing their bust sizes. Mio looked sexy af in that pic.

I really hope with Arashi being gone that this manga picks up its service scenes and gives us visible nipples. If it did that than this manga would be the greatest thing ever
>>
File: image.png (587KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
587KB, 640x1136px
I personally prefer the thicker designs of the girls in Arashi, but I take Yuki service wherever I can get it.
>>
>>1973357
I liked some aspects of Arashi as well, though I wasn't a fan of how Zest or Maria looked in it. Chisato, Yuki, and Mio looked the best out of all of them in Arashi, especially Yuki. I do like how Arashi gave it's own artistic style on how the girls looked compared to the main manga. They made the girls have more realistic portions than the LN and main manga
>>
>>1971514
For whatever reason, Sales and interest generally seem to go up whenever sex is introduced into these types of series.
>>
>>1973867
Sex sales. If Basara and Mio really have sex in vol.10 it will probably outsell all the previous volumes.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1455x2103px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1455x2103px
>>1972682
I'm posting the actual scan of the new Ookuma Illustration. As I said before, I'm waiting to post raws, because I don't want to hurt sales.
>>
>>1974123
This one is so much better and cleaner
>>
>>1974123
Ookuma is a master in drawing nice legs. They're always so thick and sexy. Most series have girls ha e really skinny legs so it's nice to see one that isn't afraid to give the girls some meat on their bones. A little thickness is always good and Ookuma knows how to give the girls the right amount of thickness, especially with their thighs
>>
File: Mio>Rias.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Mio>Rias.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>
>>1974530
Anymore awesome gifs?
>>
Ok guys I've about had it with HxH. So from what I've heard on the series' thread on animesuki Aine is gonna be the main girl in vol.10 and there's a small chance that Kizuna has sex with her. If he does the series has completely stolen all its creativity from Shinmai because the author said Basara and Mio will have sex in vol.10. There's gonna be a point where the dude can sue for plagiarism if this keeps up
>>
>>1974757
Well if you think about it didn't shinmai steal from dxd? I mean in the the ecchi business people copy other people's ideas. Every ecchi series has a hot red head. I think if you are allowed to cross that border line hentai other series will follow and that's a good thing Japan needs to push those boundaries.
>>
>>1974757
Hey that's good news, it opens up brand new doors for other ecchi series maybe dxd will finally have a sex scene. Its good to be a shinmai and HxH fan.
>>
>>1974760
Come on man you really don't think it's just coincidence that HxH might have the main girl get banged in vol.10 like Shinmai has been advertising? There's a difference from being similar and just copying. Also no I don't think it's good if other series also have sex in it because that will cause Japan to be more strict with their laws against it and then no series will have it. One series might get away with it but if multiple ones start doing it then it might get banned all together.
>>
>>1974761
It's called ecchi for a reason. These series are not porn. Anyway I checked the forum too and sex isn't gonna happen, Aine is just speculated to get her core reinstalled. Sex isn't always a good thing to have in a series. If not done or written right it can bring a massive disconnect with fans of the ecchi genre but don't like hentai. I don't think the author of HxH would have the balls to write an actual sex scene considering he core dilbo thing has a means around it. Also if you think DxD is having sex scenes anytime soon you must be crazy. There's only what 7-8 volumes left? The author is gonna care more about plot than PLOT now more than ever. Maybe at the every end there might be but don't get your hopes up
>>
>>1974760
Sometimes I think people forget Uesu wrote Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero. Shinmai pretty much took what worked well in Rogue Hero and improved upon that formula.
>>
>>1974757
Who cares they're all ugly sluts anyway. You losers would still masturbate to it anyway. It's sad that we live in a time where men rather read/watch animated or drawn women with gross figures and find themselves real sexy beauties. Do you guys masturbate with your mom's panties too you freaks.
>>
>>1974780
If you losers like drawings buy playboy or is real boobs too much for you guys
>>
Anyone know how well Arashi has sold?
>>
Uesu has already proven he can tastefully write a sex scene without things becoming too smutty as evidenced with the Riara and Leohart scene from volume 7.

>>1974789
I haven't been able to find any sales data for Arashi volume 5. The physical edition of Sweet! is sold out in various places and that's all that really matters.
>>
>>1974847
yay for sweet, just imagine what will happen with volume 10
>>
>>1974757
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
>>
File: 1443585451315.png (1MB, 1081x945px) Image search: [Google]
1443585451315.png
1MB, 1081x945px
>>1974780
>>1974781
>totally not jelly
ok.
>>
>>1975080
Not really defending your case well with a pic from one of the most degrading and in my opinion disgusting hentai out there. That kinda works in that guys favor of you ask me even though I get the point you're trying to make
>>
>>1974781
You lost me with the playboy comment. I don't really like the way playboy objectifies women nor do I agree with their skewed idea of what a "beautiful woman" should look like. Better looking girls can easily be found IRL or off Instagram.

The service scenes in Shinmai are in a league all their own. There isn't a series that has done a better job blending service scenes with actual character development. The characters and the ways they interact with each other is what keeps me interested in the series. It's one of the few harem series that doesn't have this "gotta catch em all" Pokemon mentality with the girls.

Basara isn't trying to "conquer" every new girl that appears in each new volume. I probably would have dropped the series is Basara was trying to get into the pants of every girl in the series whether he was require by the plot or not.

Uesu has done a good job of making sure the plot hasn't become formulaic or predictable. All 6 of the main girls are given time to shine in their own unique ways and it goes well beyond the lewd shit that happens in the service scenes.
>>
>>1975093
I totally agree with you. This series is what a harem series should aspire to be like. Most of the time the guy is touching the girls because of necessity or because he's a pervert but here it's because of the bond they have. I won't lie though and say it's perfect though. There are still some things I find make me cringe at times. I don't like how the girls are seen and at times referred to as his servants. I don't think any self respecting woman would want to call a man master. I feel like he should've named it differently because sometimes it's hard to take the girls seriously with such a degrading name attached to their characters. Another is the fact that at times I feel the aphrodisiac part of the curse kinda makes it hard for the girls to reject Basara making me question how much their love for Basara is real love and not lust formed by the curse, like a sort of mind control. I think outside Yuki lust is one of the main reason the girls have fallen for him so hard. Shinmai feels like a step in the right direction, since the girls aren't made out to be completely incompetent without the man and aren't total sluts and the man isn't some horny perv looking to collect women and masking his misogyny behind kindness. Basara is a real cool guy and shows a hell of a lot more respect for women than most harem leads, but he to has flaws that the others show. He tends to get fixated on their bodies a lot of times and gets horny from them, which kinda objectifies the girls. Worst is even though he respects them he isn't above treating them like servants during the sexual scenes, Chisato is the biggest case of him doing that.
>>
>>1975093
I totally agree with you. This series is what a harem series should aspire to be like. Most of the time the guy is touching the girls because of necessity or because he's a pervert but here it's because of the bond they have. I won't lie though and say it's perfect though. There are still some things I find make me cringe at times. I don't like how the girls are seen and at times referred to as his servants. I don't think any self respecting woman would want to call a man master. I feel like he should've named it differently because sometimes it's hard to take the girls seriously with such a degrading name attached to their characters. Another is the fact that at times I feel the aphrodisiac part of the curse kinda makes it hard for the girls to reject Basara making me question how much their love for Basara is real love and not lust formed by the curse, like a sort of mind control. I think outside Yuki lust is one of the main reason the girls have fallen for him so hard. Shinmai feels like a step in the right direction, since the girls aren't made out to be completely incompetent without the man and aren't total sluts and the man isn't some horny perv looking to collect women and masking his misogyny behind kindness. Basara is a real cool guy and shows a hell of a lot more respect for women than most harem leads, but he to has flaws that the others show. He tends to get fixated on their bodies a lot of times and gets horny from them, which kinda objectifies the girls. Worst is even though he respects them he isn't above treating them like servants during the sexual scenes, Chisato is the biggest case of him doing that.
>>
>>1975134
While yes the series is really good and does a good job half the time respecting its women it still does objectify them. They still are sexual objects that like the girls in playboy pose sexually and are supposed to be seen above all else as Basara's harem servants. Our comments don't make things any better either. Instead of seeing Celis as this badass new chick most guys first thought that she was just a new girl for Basara to conquer. I love Shinmai but I won't deny it too has problems in portraying women respectfully at times. I don't think you can really do a harem series without degrading women in some form.
>>
The master servant contract is a fairly accurate representation of eastern thought, the submissive role of women, and Japanese patriarchal society. We can sit here and talk about how wrong it might be, but that's just what's culturally acceptable over there.

It's important to remember that Maria is the one responsible for introducing the aphrodisiac component into the contract. This series could have gone in a different direction had Basara been Mio's "servant". For the most part, all the girls are honest with their feelings for Basara with the exception of Mio. I think she still relies on the curse in order to be completely honest with her feelings. I'm hoping that this will change if Uesu follows through with her sex scene in volume 10.
>>
>>1975187
LoL honest with their feelings. These girls are sluts just like the ones in HxH. Stop trying to make it look like this is some great romance story. You can't even answer why the whore teacher even loves him. The fucking pedo whore. Just because they're hot it doesn't change what they all are
>>
File: File_001.jpg (37KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
File_001.jpg
37KB, 450x600px
So I was searching for Shinmai stuff on Yahoo JP auctions and I finally found the Burst art book. If it's isn't too expensive I'll probably pick it up since it's one of my holy grails for the series.
>>
To the anon that has been making Chisato threads on /a/ for the past two weeks lol. I respect what you're doing but make them interesting.
>>
>>1975254
I'm loving how half the thread is people shitting on Chisato. I love it
>>
>>1975254
That idiot's thread is filled with wrong info. Dumb ass bitches there actually believe Basara had sex already. Idiots baka
>>
>>1975278
it's funny all of them are a bunch of NEWBS :)
>>
>>1975278
The amount of misinformation people sling around is kinda crazy lol. If you want a good laugh I would go read the Shinmai wikia. It's about MAL tier bad in terms of misinformation.
>>
>>1975305
Yes bro. The guy Otaku4469 has to be the most misinformed Shinmai fan of all time. The guy literally questions everything from the series and makes me question has he even read one chapter of it. My all time favorite was the time he questioned if DxD and Testament were part of the same universe
>>
>>1975278
I just searched that thread and I see why it's filled with bad info. None of them have read or saw anything after the anime so they don't know shit. These guys are just now finding out some of the events in vol.6 for Christ's sake. From what they post they are clearly guys looking for fapping material than guys who are interested in the actual series. Half the guys didn't even know the girls names which shows they know next to nothing about the series
>>
File: HxH taking L's.jpg (99KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
HxH taking L's.jpg
99KB, 600x450px
>>1962633
>Everyone starting to jump ship and get on the HxH train
>HxH the new titan of ecchi LN's
Take your fucking L dude. This shit is shaping up to be flop of the year.
https://myanimelist.net/news/47673005
>>
>>1975393
I heard it did better than volume 8 though. Volume 8 sold only 5,000+ while 9 sold 6,000+. While neither are good it is a somewhat decent increase
>>
Testament is getting an English dub.
>>
>>1975417
Oh Jesus it's gonna be as bad as when they dub hentai. The moans are gonna sound so fake and forced
>>
>>1975417
HOLY SHIT it is about to get cringe worthy. i will not be surprised if they use one of the English dub voice actors from DxD.
>>
>>1975417
is the studio doing an English dub so they can get more sales for a season 3 of the anime? or do they just want western fans to get into the series so that they can sell the Light Novels in America?
>>
>>1975440
Or Maken-Ki English voice actors. who would you guys cast and will you still watch it?
>>
>>1975427
Mio's "oni-chan" is going to be cringeworthy.
>>
>>1975446
Yup, I wonder who they will cast for maria
>>
>>1975417
By Funimation nonetheless. Maken-ki's dub is pretty funny, so I really hope Shinmai's dub is really campy and cheesy, like a bad 90s softcore porno.
>>
>>1975471
I hope when they do the English dub we get the uncensored version.
>>
File: File_006.jpg (88KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
File_006.jpg
88KB, 563x600px
>>1975471
If they go the campy route Zolgear better sound like a total creeper. I've been looking around Yahoo auctions quite a bit and they have tons of Shinmai artwork and Illustrations up for auction. I might considering subscribing to shonen ace just for the shinmai illustrations.
>>
>>1976214
Oh I remember those, is it a short story or something about basara working at a store? I know that there are more pictures of basara working with the girls.
>>
>>1976214
We need more yuki doing stuff solo
>>
>>1976214
Post some of the stuff that's for sale
>>
And so HxH continues its trend and robs another scene from Shinmai. This time it's the Master Slave scene Basara and Chisato have in vol.9. The guy even stole the bj scene and wrote it almost the same exact way
>>
>>1976499
Say what now? Can you give us a quote
>>
>>1976504
It's at bakaperverts site where he translates the series. Just Google his name I'm sure you'll find him then look for chapter 3 of vol.9. After some weird S&M stuff the author goes on to pretty much copy Chisato's vol.9 scene at the end
>>
If I'm getting this correctly tomorrow's Sweet chapter will be of Chisato's date with Basara. The lewdest they will get is some kissing and there won't be any removal of clothes. Mio is gonna have the lewdest scene of them all and will be the only one Basara is gonna touch sexually below the waist(he fingers her). Is that correct or is the other scenes more erotic than that? When you say S1 level erotic I just think of groping and kissing so is that around the ball park or is it a bit more steamy
>>
>>1976673
sounds about right. Sweet will mostly focus more on character relationships, which i think is good cause we need to know how well they get along.
>>
File: 8gWRV8p.png (435KB, 598x893px) Image search: [Google]
8gWRV8p.png
435KB, 598x893px
They need to stop letting Chisato win so much. It's getting to the point where this shit isn't even fair. I can't believe Basara actually lewded her in the Toujou house.
>>
>>1976814
Wow you are so bias that it's annoying. How is being the sluttiest winning? Lol you can't even explain why she even loves him. Mio clearly is spot girl and I can't wait until volume 10 to run your face in it. I love how the thread creator who says not to play favorites is playing favorites
>>
File: 1467854651171.jpg (314KB, 850x2699px) Image search: [Google]
1467854651171.jpg
314KB, 850x2699px
Mio FTW I agree Ms.Fanservice Chisato won't be anything after Mio's sex scene
>>
I wonder if Basara will wear a condom when he fucks Mio. It will be funny if he ends up impregnating her because they weren't safe. I guess there's always the "plot condom" trope
>>
>>1976814
So what he's lewded Mio in the infirmary. I don't see the big deal really where he touches the girls. All I care about is seeing Yuki finally get some single action. Something tells me Yuki would be really into anal sex
>>
>>1976894
Lol you them to turn Testament into a practice safe sex advertisement
>>
>>1976875
Chisato is obviously my favorite girl in the series, but overall I'm a fan of the series to the point where I can purchase content knowing that there's no Chisato and still enjoy it.

How am I being bias when I'm directly referencing something that happens in "Lost Valentines Day"? I always figured Basara would have told Mio and everyone about Chisato before she was ever invited to the house. I never thought Basara would actually have the balls to lewd Chisato in the house. I always thought of the Toujou house as being a special place for Mio, Maria, Kurumi, Yuki, and Zest.

A Mio sex scene in volume 10 doesn't bother me. I'm personally hoping it's lewder than what happened with Chisato in volume 8. Hopefully she loses Wilberts power if she actually has sex. Losing Wilbert's power will remove her status as an observation target by the heroes, and it will allow her to live a normal life. I've personally found the slice of life chapters in this series to be pretty strong.
>>
>>1976917
Nah I think the house was just convenient because they all live there I don't think it is a special place or anything
>>
>>1976920
It would be ballsy if he took Zest or someone to Chisato's place. Taking them to his own home really isn't anything special. Also remember these are side stories that have no connection to the main story. I see them more as imaginative situations that aren't canon
>>
>>1976917
what did Basara do? have the girls already figured out about the relationship?
>>
I hope Basara ends up doing something hot with Yuki in vol.10
>>
>>1976932
That's in SWEET a filler LN it would be stupid to do that in a noncanon LN
>>
Honestly the fact that SWEET has nothing to do with the main story and might as well not even have happened when it comes to Useu's light novels is why I don't really care what happens in it. Hell Basara could have sex with the girls and it wouldn't matter because in the main LN it might as well never have happened. This is why over the last couple of weeks I couldn't find myself getting interested in SWEET. Its like why should I care about a LN that doesn't mean anything not has any impact on the story. I'll wait until 10 because that's when my investment in the series will return and when things will actually matter. That's just how I personally feel
>>
>>1976974
I can respect that. For me SWEET is just something to read with the characters. I don't take anything seriously because it's the words of another author. For me it's like reading a doujin based off a manga
>>
Maria looks so cute here. Kurumi looks pretty meh to me
>>
>>1976979
Yup SWEET is nothing more than to just kill time until the LN comes out.
>>
>>1976974
I wouldn't say that SWEET has nothing to do with the main story. It just doesn't push the story forward. It might not have been written by Uesu, but you can tell he was at least consulted when it was written. It fleshes out the time gap between volumes 8 and 9 in the same way that volume 6 adds to the events of volumes 3,4,and 5 of the main series. In the prologue, the onsen trip is addressed in a roundabout way. Basara gets to think about the trump card he got from Chisato which would set up him testing to see if he can still banishing shift.

>Is it a cash grab to hold people over until Uesu is finished with volume 10
Hell yes it is, but interestingly enough it had a stronger debut then volume 9 of the main series and outsold the latest two volumes of a series that shall not be named.
>>
>>1977027
I would disagree with that just because it discusses things that happened in canon doesn't make it canon itself. Like I said filler and doujins can discuss stuff that actually happens in canon but they themselves aren't. I think you are making SWEET to be something bigger than it actually is
>>
>>1977027
Dude anime does it all the time. Telling a story to bridge the gap between two points in the canon story but has no relevance to the actual story is the definition of filler. This stuff basically only happened within the realm of the LN. Anime filler and LN have side stories. At the end of the day the stuff in SWEET really might has well not have happened
>>
>>1977036
Who cares it works for ecchi, I just want to see more yuki and zest.
>>
>>1977036
I'd say it happened in I my in the SWEET universe and not in canon universe. Similar to the Arashi manga it gets its ideas from the LN but has no relationship with the main LN
>>
>>1977041
Fuck that give me more Maria. You should know by now Yuki is a lost cause when it comes to ecchi scenes
>>
the Chisato chapter was kind off a letdown. Nothing really even happened and all they did was talk. I hope Mio's chapter gets a bit more sexier
>>
>>1977085
I know. I didn't think the scene would be full on graphic but I thought we'd get more than that. They didn't kiss or anything. Is all the good stuff in the second half because this was way too tame.
>>
>>1977088
Where can I read the translation since there is no lewdness, I would like kill some time. Anyway does SWEET lead to anything leading up to vol.10 or after vol.9?
>>
>>1977092
Well you gotta donate or have bought it yourself to do that my friend
>>
>>1977088
I wasn't bullshitting when I said Chisato's chapter was mainly about relationship development. The lewd scene happens after they watch the film together.

Completely unrelated but I was reading the EXII afterword and I'm left with the impression the content found in EXII was either intended for OVA 1 or BURST.
>>
>>1977234
Lol developing a relationship that's founded upon a woman just being a slut. I find it funny that you shit talk HxH when your precious Chisato is just as much of a whore as they are
>>
>>1977255
Damn Daniel you didn't need to go that hard. Let him interpret the series how he wants. I for one see most of them as kinda slutty as well and cliche harem girls but this is a harem series so that's to be expected. Out of all of them Mio and Yuki are the only ones I like and don't act like complete sluts but also do truly love him. The fact that we get to see that love form and grow deeper on Mio's side make her the best girl for me. The others her there just for tits and ass.
>>
>>1977282
I mean how can one take any form of relationship building between Basara and Chisato when almost every other sentence involves her physical appearance, her beauty or her body. I don't know about her but I can tell Basara is just a horny teenage boy and lust makes up most of his relationship with half of them. The other half is he's a nice guy and isn't mean enough to reject them after they've done so much for him.
>>
>>1977284
I think you're looking at the wrong series of your looking for a meaningful relationship between the MC and the girls. The main part of the relationship is the porn aspect. The development part isn't really done that well or just follows the stereotypical harem relationship building where the guy gets the girls just by being kind
>>
I'm curious to see if Basara will actually do it with Mio. Isn't there some kind of law that prohibits sex scenes in non hentai LN? If they do do it than it's gonna be pretty lackluster because it can't be too detailed. I'll be like Leohart's and Riara's one back in vol.7
>>
>>1977255
I shit talk HxH because the author is a kepto and the series was gassed the hell up and is shaping up to be one of the biggest flops of the year.

SWEET gives more insights into Chisato as a character since she actually shares a bit about herself as a god with Basara.
>>
>>1977395
Info we can't even be sure is true since its not from the author himself
>>
>>1977255
Hasn't HxH been copying Shinmai lately?
>>
Maria is my favorite because she's a succubus so she has a reason to be whorish. These girls take their clothes off for Basara after knowing him for just a few days.
>>
>>1977498
Maria isn't a whore she's perfection. She's like the only character I can think of that is both a cute loli and a sexy busty woman. She has a lot of sexual knowledge and she seems like she's really kinky. She's amazing
>>
>>1977513
Maria is bae bro. She hit all them right fetishes for me. That girl probably be kinky as hell. She would explode Basara's dick if she got serious
>>
>>1977513
>>1977517
Wouldn't Maria's mom be first place though? Can you imagine what she can do, i liked how she was ordering Zest around in order to help please Basara. I would love to see a face off between Maria's mom and Chisato in terms of power.
>>
>>1977520
Anybody know the power scale for this series, like who is the strongest Character right now and how would you rank them?
>>
>>1977520
Nah I'm sticking with Maria since as of now we don't know if her mom can transform like she can
>>
File: thumb-1.png (424KB, 842x1197px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1.png
424KB, 842x1197px
I hope the next volume has some lesbian action between Mio and Yuki because they are always so hot together. I would take a full length chapter of these two doing stuff with each other over Basara and anyone.
>>
>>1977525
That's hot maybe these two should ditch Basara and become a yuri couple
>>
>>1977525
I don't think anyone would complain about that if we got more illustrations of Yuki sucking Mio's breasts like that
>>
>>1977525
This picture really brings to your attention that Basara is always kinda hidden or obstructed in the smut illustrations. I always wondered why that is. Maybe the author and artist think no one wants to see the guy you h the girls or maybe it's so that some guys can imagine it's them touching the girls. Almost every LN does this which I've always found strange. The closest we get to seeing his face is with Tachibana and even then it's still half hidden
>>
>>1977664
They do that a lot actually. Its like when hentai doesn't show the guys face the purpose is, as you said, for otaku men to place themselves with the girls. You that whole waifu thing
>>
>>1977664
You can clearly see Basara's face in the volume 7 handjob illustration with Mio.
>>
>>1977784
That's true I forgot that one. I think that's the only one that shows his face. I guess that scene had the main girl get her first real sexual scene with her pleasuring Basara so they had to show them both together. To me out of all the sexual parts this one was the most intimate and had the best setting for it to happen. I think they were going for a more romantic feel here and just showing her would've felt more like fanservice
>>
Season 3 when? The boob play in Burst was underwhelming.
>>
>>1977521
I'm basing this list off of base forms of the characters without using any plot haxx.
Shiba
Chisato
Jin=Riara
Ornis
Wilbert
Basara=Leohart
Celis
Lars
Zest
Yuki
Mio
Lucia
Takashi (I'm not including him using Byakko)
Maria=Kurumi
Tachibana
>>
>>1977893
Is this list in terms of power or something?
>>
>>1977525
Yuki sure looks into sucking Mio's breasts and Mio looks like she's enjoying it
>>
>>1977525
I wish they animated this scene
>>
>>1977980
Yeah that's a list of characters in terms of power. I should probably have put Lucia at about Yuki's level. I tried to keep everybody at their base form, because when you start factoring in plot haxx and special abilities the list goes to shit. Yuki could probably be ranked a bit higher, because she wrecked shit while handicapped in the demon world.
>>
>>1978554
What are you basing Chisato's powers off of if she never really had much of a real fight
>>
>>1978567
I'm basing her powers off of the way Basara describes them in volume 4 and the fact that she's able to create magic barriers in her base form that even the other gods can't sense. (I'm not factoring in her Afueria mode)

The character with the most potential for growth is probably Mio since she's only been training with magic for a few months. The list gets more complex when you add in prime Jin, Sapphire, Raphaeline, Takashi using Byakko,Post volume 8 Basara, or Maria's adult form which would put her at S class.
>>
Something tells me the supposed sex scene will be really tame. Yes it will probably be the best scene in the history of the series but it feels like it won't ever get to really what we hope it will, that will make it pure smut. Just look at previous volumes and even how other series kinda shy away from sex. No matter what I hope Basara will get some Mio booty.
>>
>>1978718
Dont jinx it man, let's all just dream.
>>
>>1978718
Don't worry man Basara will wreck it. Mio will be fat with his babies by vol.11
>>
>>
>>1978935
While that might be a drawing of Maria I think that's the main character from the New Game series
>>
>>1978958
Oh man now that you mention it she does look like her. I still think it's a cute pic of Maria though
>>
>>1975251
any word yet on the book art?
>>
Any news on what IMS will do after HxH? Do any of you think it's possible for a season 3 or so you think they might spend time in another series? I think they might just go back to Haifuri since that's been one of their better selling series
>>
What is the likelihood that after I'm Volume 10 Tachibana joins the harem? I mean that scene in volume 9 happened for a reason and I think it might be to introduce him/her into the harem later on. The author has gone out of his way many times to show that Tachibana loves Basara and I doubt he made Tachibana be a half vampire for no reason. Basara has yet to have a service scene like that with a girl he didn't need up forming a contract with.
>>
>>1979635
Yeah I had the same feeling. The scene would be a throwaway scene if it doesn't lead to something. There's still a few pleasure spots left, the feet, behind the knee, the clitorus, and even something simple as the lips, and I think Tachibana will have one of these pleasure spots. Tachibana has shown that she cares for Basara and is a vampire with some limited ability so on those reasons alone I think we can look forward to Basara subjugating her
>>
I made a new thread since this one hit the bump limit. >>1979636

>>1979635
This visit to the shrine in volume 8 suggests that the series is going to have a true harem ending for the 6 girls, and that there's scattered text/myths alluding to a 7th girl. Out of the three auxiliary girls, Celis has the highest chance of joining the harem.

Rikka and Tachibana exist to give Basara some friends at school outside of Lars. I do think we will eventually see more from the vampires though. If I remember correctly the Heroes have a history of hunting vampires so maybe that gets fleshed out in a future volume.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.