[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chisato Hasegawa W.Y.P.O? #4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 41

File: [2016-1.01.03_17.10.15].jpg (278KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
[2016-1.01.03_17.10.15].jpg
278KB, 1600x900px
Appreciation thread for the best nurse/sensei in all of ecchi. Feel free to discuss Chisato or the harem girls. Shit posting/Image Spamming/Best girl competitions won't be tolerated, because Shinmai fans are better than that. Posting Shinmai Maou no Testament news is appreciated.

Previous threads: >>1943967 >>1934477 >>1922581

Anime information: Season 1 and Season 2 are both online and uncensored

Manga information:Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha(licensed/on going) Shinmai Mao No Arashi (ended) (volume 5 releases 8/29)

Light Novel information: 9 volumes have been released so far. Author is currently working on volume 10 and promises that it's going to be on an unprecedented scale. (release date TBA)
Light novel volumes 1-6 can be found in english on Baka Tsuki, volume 7 is currently being translated.
Information on the crowdfund project along with translations for content from volumes 8-9 can be found here: http://sakurane.sky-field.org. Translations for the remaining chapters of the Arashi Manga are currently in the pipeline and I am looking for people to typeset.
>>
File: 57097515_p0_master1200.jpg (212KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
57097515_p0_master1200.jpg
212KB, 620x877px
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1999939
Continuing from the previous thread.
>>
File: 1461054249513.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461054249513.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
>>1952488
>>
>>1952488
Can you post the zest ones to please
>>
File: 57097515_p3_master1200.jpg (182KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
57097515_p3_master1200.jpg
182KB, 620x877px
>>1952488
Hopefully these are getting sold at comiket.
>>
File: 57097515_p2_master1200.jpg (206KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
57097515_p2_master1200.jpg
206KB, 620x877px
>>1952490
them thick designs
>>
>>1952488
i think these were the Artist last work with IMS before they fired him, i don't know maybe it was work they rejected or something. Why isn't IMS giving this guy permission to draw more Chisato?
>>
>>1952493
He's not Ookuma, but damn, he's great doing his job.
>>
File: Yuki and Kurumi.jpg (44KB, 421x548px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki and Kurumi.jpg
44KB, 421x548px
I'm tired and lazy so I'm going to repost what I posted in the other thread. Some people bitch about my typesetting ability, but I really don't care. I'm not doing this for "epeen" or anything. I just enjoy the series and like the characters. With that said, I'm going to try to get chapter 14 of Arashi out either tomorrow or Sunday. I have the scripts for chapters 14 and 15 if anyone wants to re-do them go right ahead either leave a comment here http://sakurane.sky-field.org/?p=431 or reach me via email it's listed on the blog post with the master list.

Nomi is settled into her new place and has internet. so It's much easier to get in contact with her now. We are moving to a Tuesday release schedule so the next LN translation is going to come out on the 5th. Myself and another donor are purchasing the limited edition version of BD 1 for EXII so we'll finally know what's up with that as well.
>>
File: 52032270_p0.jpg (978KB, 900x1123px) Image search: [Google]
52032270_p0.jpg
978KB, 900x1123px
>>1952488
Why don't we tell our favorite Pixiv artist to draw a Chisato doujin it never hurts to try.
>>
>>1952500
everyone needs to sign up on pixiv and post on all this dudes Shinmai stuff. We need to make it known that there's a market for shinmai doujins.
>>
>>1952501
i have an account the only problem is i dont know Japanese :(
But i asked my favorite artist who draws the Naruho doujins to draw tsunade from the epilogue and he accepted my request and drew a picture of Tsunade from ch.700. I think if we all ask this artist to draw a Chisato doujin i think he will do it. Not Naruho but the artist who worked with IMS.
>>
>>1952501
i also asked to see if he can make a Chisato doujin
>>
>>1952506
do you think Naruho would draw Chisato im not saying doing a doujin because i know he is working on Naruto and One piece. Do you think he can draw us a picture of Chisato is what i am asking. i have seen some of his work /h/ threads he is not that bad. He also drew yu gui oh characters.
>>
File: 54296939_p1_master1200.jpg (156KB, 502x708px) Image search: [Google]
54296939_p1_master1200.jpg
156KB, 502x708px
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54296939

lets ask this artist to make a Chisato doujin he is not that bad, hell he gave us a Zest doujin :)
>>
File: 55111829_p1_master1200.jpg (261KB, 731x1021px) Image search: [Google]
55111829_p1_master1200.jpg
261KB, 731x1021px
>>1952512
he can even draw Chisato lets ask him to do a doujin dedicated to Chisato ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 1057x1500px
I give you the cover of Sweet!
>>
>>1952514
Finally some new Shinmai content that does look SWEET. God Yuki looks so hot.
>>
>>1952514
Those legs
>>
>>1952514
Man those two sure get along well just like maria and kurumi. I wonder how Zest and Chisato would act towards each other?
>>
>>1952514
That's an Ookuma Illustration. I'm officially on board with Sweet!.
>>
File: 321604000294.jpg (40KB, 180x255px) Image search: [Google]
321604000294.jpg
40KB, 180x255px
The cover of Sweet has finally been released. From the cover alone I wouldn't put too much hope in any lewd stuff happening. It looks like it will be similar to how other series treat their Valentine's day episode. At least the cover looks good and the girls look cute on it
>>
>>1952531
You're late man >>1952514
>>
>>1952531
Wow I just noticed it was already posted. My laptop didn't update the newer posts
>>
>>1952534
Well that's good and all but now let's focus on getting a chisato doujin.
>>
>>1952535
Let's be real a Chisato doujin would be a bad idea. It would have terrible art, ruin her character, and wouldn't hold a candle to its source material. Instead we should be talking more about her getting a sex scene in the LN. Have there been one shinmai doujin that was worth viewing for this series yet? I highly doubt a Chisato one would change that
>>
>>1952536
I mean why do we need doujins when Mio is already gonna be having sex with Basara in vol.10. The art of the Shinmai doujins either suck or are alright so I don't see the point of wanting more of them
>>
>>1952536
>Shinmai doujins are actually great
http://exhentai.org/g/854674/91b943ba3d/ (Tomohiro Kai) (God tier doujin)
http://exhentai.org/g/889392/fc9111d23b/
(Ayakawa Riku)

Before the cover for sweet came out we noticed that an artists who did work for the anime started posting Shinmai stuff on his pixiv account. We are currently trying to get him to post more illustrations, and plan on asking him to draw a doujin.
>>
>>1952538
Those two were the only ones I liked and I doubt the authors will come back to make more. The guys pixiv artwork doesn't seem all that good and from the looks of it if he did make a doujin it wouldn't be a vanilla one. Some of his drawings suggests he's more into hardcore stuff than what we want. His work wouldn't compare to the other two's works
>>
>>1952489
I don't know about you guys but she definitely doesn't look sexy to me in this picture
>>
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57097515

Whoops, I linked the wrong account. This guy worked on the merchandise for the anime. So this is as offcial as it gets.
>>
Yes i'm planning to make more art so if someone has a Nice idea to draw i'll try to draw it
>>
>>1952531
Yuki has excellent taste in fashion for being a country bumpkin from the village.
>>
Do you guys think we can rule out Mio and Yuki being on the cover for volume 10?
>>
>>1952762
No it will probably be mio or the blonde chick
>>
>>1952774
I'm hoping it'll be Mio since it looks like she will be heavily involved in this volume
>>
I don't think Celis is important enough to land the cover yet. That would be like putting Rikka or Tachibana on the cover. Mio rightfully deserved the cover of volume 7 to close out the demon world arc. I think she's going to play an important role in beating Shiba, but I don't know if she'll get the cover. As much as I would like to see Chisato in her Afureia form on the cover for volume 10 with Basara in his form from Raphaeline, I think there's a decent chance Kurumi might get the cover since we're in the Hero arc of the story.
>>
>>1952844
She might be on the cover of vol.10 , though I'm not a fan of her at all
>>
Does anyone know what volume the manga is on. So you think it will get more lewd as it gets to later volumes
>>
I believe the manga is at the Point where basara and zolgear are fighting.
>>
>>1952849
The manga is a bit more reserved than the anime so it's probably not going to ever get too lewd. One of the recent side chapters was kinda lewd though.
>>
>>1952887
I know but aren't they pretty faithful to the LN material. It might have no choice to get more lewd unless they skip over those scenes. I wonder if they're going at a slow pace because they know later on the ecchi scenes seem to get much more intense and they don't know yet if they will show it
>>
Guys I saw that Hundred sold is selling very poorly. Hopefully IMS will realize Shinmai is the only show they should really put any effort in. Yeah they can do shows in between but they should put all their energy and finance into the Testament series
>>
>>1952924
>Guys I saw that Hundred sold is selling very poorly
Because it wasn't lewd enough.
>>
>>1952926
Hundred was just the seasonal battle academy harem. I don't think it was ever going to sell well.
http://www.someanithing.com/3052 (2015 total average sales) Judging from that list both seasons of Shinmai actually sold fairly well. If Arslan can get an S2 after narrowly edging out Burst there's definitely hope for an S3 based upon that alone.
>>
>>1952933
With how popular Shinmai has become they'd be stupid not to make a third season. I doubt HxH will sell well because people will just see it as a ripoff to Shinmai. After HxH is done they should take a break until volumes 10 and 11 of Shinami are done and then come back for S3.
>>
>>1953007
Watch the HxH nerd come back to this thread and try to shit post when his series is literally "fetish pandering" the animation.
>>
File: 3SHAxS1.jpg (123KB, 735x1816px) Image search: [Google]
3SHAxS1.jpg
123KB, 735x1816px
Hey Zest fan,

I totally forgot Zest had a solo scene with Basara in volume 8. So that will probably be added to the master list this week.
>>
>>1953022
Oh yeah about time
>>
>>1953022
Does she wear her maid costume?
>>
>>1953022
Wait wasn't it a threesome with Mio not a solo scene
>>
>>1953133
There's the threesome and the solo scene.
>>
>>1953133
Maybe Mio walks in on Zest and Basara getting it on and she decides to join them.
>>
>>1953148
You sure I don't remember hearing anything about that. There's also no illustrations mentioning it either. Are you sure it was vol.8
>>
can someone explain why people like Kurumi when shes only 13? She doesn't even look mature at all and looks like a typical 13 year old kid. I think adding her might have been for the lolicons, which is why I can't stand seeing any of her scenes. They're all young but she's too young if you ask me to be doing any lewd things
>>
>>1953149
The threesome with Basara, Mio, and Zest happens at the store.
>>1953159
Generally speaking, the lewder scenes in shinmai almost never get illustrated. The writing can stand on it's own without illustration. In the 2nd part of volume 8, in addition to the the threesome at the shop, Zest has a solo scene in Basara's room.
>>1953171
I'm not going to make an argument as to why people like kurumi, but you can definitely make the case that she's the lewdest out of the girls that live in the Toujou house.
>>
>>1953174
Ok I guess its not fair to judge those people but i you can agree that she's there for the lolicon lovers right? I hate how people complain about Maria but forget Kurumi is just as young. Just because she has a slightly bigger bust shouldn't mean anything. I say if you complain about Maria you are a hypocrite to not do so for her. I just don't understand how people get boners from a 13 year old girl, then again after seeing how people react to other little girls in other ecchi series, like To Love Ru, I'm not too surprised.
>>
>>1953174
Also quite honestly I'd rather have seen Mio than Zest. She's never been one of my favorites and like Kurumi feels to much like she's just there to fill out the harem quota than anything else.
>>
>>1953174
Yay more Zest this series needs more zest
>>
>>1953181
You sure love Mio lol. I really do enjoy how the author tries his best to give all the girls screen time. Zest's scene with Basara had to happen to give her an opportunity to further develop her character, and deepen her relationship with Basara. It's wrong to say that Zest and Kurumi just fill out the harem quota. Most of Mio and Yuki's character development is directly related to both Zest and kurumi.
>>1953179
I agree with your point about how Kurumi is only 13 years old. She definitely appeals to the people who tend to like the younger girls. Hopefully a Kurumi fan appears that can speak to her appeal. I will say that I like how the author has handled the younger girls in this series, because they haven't really got much alone time with Basara. There usually seems to be some type of supervision during their lewd scenes.
>>
I can't wait to laugh when you all realize that HxH vol.8 has Kizuna completely crush Basara in terms of what they do with their girls
>>
>>1953190
What did he do that basara hasn't done yet?
>>
>>1953189
To part one of what you said wouldn't that mean all of their characters are bad. I feel at times these characters become to dependent on each other when it comes to their character growth and can't seem to do so on their own. Like take Chisato for example she has no character outside of Basara. Her while purpose of existing in this story revolves around him. While the others also depend on him for character they don't really depend on him for complete purpose. Mio was looking for revenge, Yuki is a hero, and Zest was Zolgear's subordinate. They all had a purpose outside of just being there for Basara within the story but Chisato really doesn't. I think the biggest flaw of the story is that most of the characters can't stand by themselves. The girls either grow closer with Basara or grow in character because of Basara. At times it's hard to see these girls as anything more than Basara's harem girls and nothing more
>>
>>1953191
From the illustrations it looks like he will actually penetrate one, possibly two, of his girls in this volume. And when I say penetrate I don't mean that bullshit puts in tip Basara's bitchass did but actually banging one of his girls. What type of fag only puts the tip in and why are you guys praisi g him like he's done something amazing and great. Dude pussies out and you guys great it like he's the greatest MC of all time. Plus Aine>>>>>>>Chisato. Seriously how can a older woman who gets dominated by a teen boy, who's significantly younger than her, compete with the goings girls of HXH and there natural talent in pleasuring a man. Seriously lol Chisato is the only adult woman in anime history who ruins the adult woman fantasy by having to be trained and taught in how to give pleasure. What adult woman needs to learn and practice on how to pleasure a teenage boy who has limited sexual experience. At least Kizuna's sister didn't need to be taught on how to pleasure him and instinctively knew how to do so even though she didn't have too much experience
>>
Just wait until vol 8 gets translated
>>
I know what I'm about to say will be incredibly bias said by a Chisato and Miofag but I don't like Zest at all. She hasn't done anything really to warrant me to dislike her but I just do. She's like that one character you don't like but you can't seem to really explain why you don't. I just try to tolerate her because she's an important character in the series and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it without doing so.
>>
>>1953201
I know what you hate about her Its that disgusting black skin of hers. Two things I hate this series is those gross slutty little girls Maria and Kurumi and that disgusting black bitch Zest. Mio an Yuki are the only two worth seeing since Chisato is a sickening pedo slut, and even then both are still slutty whores
>>
The shit poster found his way back to this thread. You might as well go back to animesuki and circle jerk HxH with the rest of the fags there.
>>
>>1952921
The manga is pretty faithful to the LN material. It just doesn't put much of a focus on the ecchi scenes. I want them to finish up with the Zolgear arc, because I want to see if they illustrate Chisato while she was Afueria in the god realm.
>>
Lol HxH is such a ripoff. Now they have added a nurse randomly into the harem in a scene that looked like it was taken straight from one of Chisato's scenes, except it was completely pointless and stupid. I hate HxH because it just has smut for the sake of smut serving zero purpose at all
>>
>>1953365
Yeah I saw that earlier. It was so stupid. A lesbian goes after the D to get some pussy. I only read thar series to laught at it and see just how much of a copycat can it get.

On a sidenote I haven't read the manga in a long time so I wanted to ask does anyone know why it's going so slowly? Are the chapters short or something and that's why it's taking so long? Its weird they have illustrations of Chisato in suggestive poeses but haven't gotten to the point where she and Basara start their hidden relationship. I wonder if it sells well considering its so far back.
>>
>>1953378
I believe the manga is monthly so that's why the pacing is so slow.
>>
>>1953392
I'd blame it more on pacing than monthly releases. There's many manga that come out monthly that don't seem like they are moving too slowly. I think the problem is that the scenes are too lengthy. Its like they take every 6 paragraphs and stretch it out into 3-4 chapters. It reminds me a little of what the first DBZ anime did
>>
>>1953193
The girls in this series stand on their own well compared to compared to girls in other series. Nobody has ever played damsel in distress outside of Mio in volume 3. All the girls are capable fighters and have proven they can take care of things without the help of Basara (The demon world arc in volume 7/last two episodes of Burst). All the girls that live in the Toujou house come from broken backgrounds. In spite of their situations, they have created a family together to some degree, and enjoy living their peaceful lives together. This actually juxtaposes well with Chisato.

I don't agree with your point about Chisato. She still remains one of the biggest mysteries of the series. Uesu still hasn't given her a definitive back story. We don't really know much about Chisato while she was one of the highest gods Afueria. All we really know is that following the great war the gods stopped directly intervening in the human world, and that Chisato could only watch and do nothing as Raphaeline was executed. Even after Raphaelines execution she seems to have had some clout considering she was able to keep her power when she went to the human world. I'm hoping more gods are introduced to the story in volume 10 that can give us a better idea of who Afureia was.
>>
>>1953410
I disagree with your opinion of Chisato. Yeah she has some mysteries about her but her character could never stand without Basara. All those mysterious stuff only matters in relation to him. Her character means nothing without him. You mention her during the time she was with the gods but in the end it's still leads back to Basara, since it involves Raphaeline who's one of his mother's. I'm not saying she isn't important I'm just saying her character revolves completely around Basara. I mean everything she does and says has to do with him in some way or form and it's like she's got no other purpose in the story but be there for him and say tell him about his past. To me a good character is one who can stand alone without the MC and Chisato just doesn't seem like one of those characters. I respect your point of view though but I just don't agree
>>
>>1953007
I wonder how long we must wait until IMS releases new content for shinmai? Any word yet on any shinmai doujin for the upcoming comiket?
>>
This month I share the vol 4 of Arashi
>>
I wonder if the author will actually have Mio and Basara do it or will it be one of those MC can't go through with it out of consideration to The herione, believing she isn't fully ready to go through with it. Do you guys think Basara won't do it because he believes Mio's heart isn't fully ready for that sort of thing yet.

Also did Basara ever get questioned for why he looks different after vol.8. He was supposed to have been gone for a year so he should look a bit different or did he go back to looking he usually did. If that wasn't ever brought up that would be a big plothole in the story.
>>
>>1953461
I doubt they will do anything anytime soon
>>
>>1953463
It sounds to good to be true kind of thing but yeah maybe they will do anal but I think that is borderline hentai idk?
>>
>>1953462
If you have good quality scans for Arashi volume 4 I'll have it added to the master list of translations for the crowdfund project. If you need to get in touch with me my email is listed on the main post for the translation project.
>>
>>1953464
But if sales were bad for HxH they should really invest there time and money on Shinmai, at least that will make back some of the money they lost with HxH
>>
>>1953569
Haifuri sold 8k
>>
>>1953586
Do you know how much Testament sold in S1 and S2
>>
>>1953590
Refer to this post >>1952933
>>
>>1953586
Wow so Haifuri outsold Testament. That might mean they will put more effort into that than Testament.
>>
>>1953605
It shouldn't surprise you that Haifuri sold better than Testament. It's going to be interesting to see if IMS improves the animation for Haifuri S2 like they did with Burst (which is still the best looking IMS anime IMO)
>>
>>1953609
True it had a similar feel to strike witches and kantai collection which are both pretty popular. Harem series aren't usually that popular compared to other genres so it shouldn't be a big surprising. I hope this doesn't mean they will spend all their time in Haifuri since its their biggest hit and not waste their time in ecchi harem series since none of them have sold than Haifuri has.
>>
I wonder if we will hear any word about vol.10 in Sweet or vol.5 of Arashi. I know we have to wait since the volume will be longer but I hope it'll be within this year
>>
>>1953646
I'm thinking maybe the Arashi volume 5 cover will be revealed in Sweet! and we might get a release date for LN volume 10 with Arashi.
>>
>>1953463
At the end of volume 8, the workers that broughy Basara and Chisato breakfast notice their changed appearances. They probably didn't say anything considering how Chisato was generously tipping all the staff on top of renting the entire place out.
>>
>>1953520
ok no problem, but i take my time because is from ebj.

I have the last chapter of Arashi in good quality.
>>
>>1953733
What about mio and the others is what I was meaning
>>
Looks like Krizuna might beat Basara as top dog in harem MC. From the looks of it Kizuna might be having sex in this vol. HxH is actually starting to be better than Shinmai, the author just needs to work on their lewd scenes
>>
File: 1.jpg (189KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
189KB, 800x1120px
Last chapter of arashi (reshare)
>>
File: 2.jpg (166KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
166KB, 800x1122px
>>
File: 3.jpg (162KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
162KB, 800x1119px
>>
File: 4.png (749KB, 797x1123px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
749KB, 797x1123px
>>
File: 5.png (756KB, 797x1120px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
756KB, 797x1120px
>>
File: 6.png (729KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
729KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 7.jpg (167KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
167KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 8.jpg (131KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
131KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 9.jpg (148KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
148KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 10.png (751KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
751KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 11.png (729KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
729KB, 800x1120px
>>
>>1953747
I'm not sure if you've donated to the crowdfund project or not, but if you haven't email me. Contributing raws counts as a donation. So if you haven't already contributed already I'll put you on the list of donors so you can get the weekly translations we do. If you can provide a receipt for Arashi volume 4 that would be great so some freeloaders don't try to spam my email lol.
>>
File: 12.jpg (148KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
148KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 13.png (761KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
761KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 14.png (727KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
727KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 15.png (732KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
732KB, 800x1120px
>>
>>1953758
ok
Please check your ....
>>
File: 16.png (755KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
755KB, 800x1120px
>>
File: 17.png (710KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
710KB, 800x1120px
>>
>>1953765
I just got your email.
>>
>>1953768
ok

-----------------
>>
File: Z4eO3MH.jpg (415KB, 1241x1761px) Image search: [Google]
Z4eO3MH.jpg
415KB, 1241x1761px
>>
>>1953766
You got the chapter before this one?
>>
You would think Basara and Jin were twin brothers considering how young he looks in the Arashi manga. He doesn't have that old badass look he has in the LN
>>
>>1953816
If you have the chapters that would comprise Arashi volume 5 that would be great. They can be added onto the master list of stuff to be translated. However typesetting them wouldn't happen for a while considering Arashi volume 5 releases at the end of August.

>>1953821
Jin looks way too young in Arashi. I think he was missing most of his facial hair. I recently rematched episode 1 of Season 1 and I'm convinced IMS could have animated some of the lewder stuff that happens in the novels especially considering how they had Basara in between Mio's legs.
>>
>>1953875
I hope season 3, if there's gonna be one, gets much lewder than the last 2. I also hope that Basara really does have sex with Mio and this isn't some troll bs like the author did when Rias offered up her virginity in DxD. I think if anyone were to have his first it should be her or Yuki
>>
>>1953905
The question is why doesn't ims turn this series into a hentai or better yet do something new and ANIMATE the shit out of this series and show everything like make it be the first to show all that borderline hentai action. That is where the money is at baby.
>>
>>1953909
I think that's why the BDs only sold decently. They didn't really add much to any of the scenes and what they did add was was pretty subpar compared to the source material. One of the things that stand out with Shinmai is it's well written descriptive and intimate sexual scenes and the anime doesn't really higlight these aspects all that well in BURST. They skipped scenes and the ones they did show lacked that intimacy the LN had, example being the letdown that was Zest's scene. Honestly I feel like IMS should've went the more borderline hentai route and showed more graphic stuff than they did but in the intimate way the LN does so it doesn't seem like complete smut. These scenes show the connection and bond between the characters and serve a bigger purpose separating it from being open. Shinmai could've been a series where they could've showed that hentai elements and battle anime harem elements can come together perfectly without making the show look like smut and without the generic elements of most harem series.

Like you said sex sells. Its no surprise that as so the LN volumes get more and more lewd the sales of them go up. People want a series where the MC is not afraid to touch his harem. I can't count the number of people who felt disappointed with how much lewd material was left out. Imagine how bad 8 and 9 are gonna be if they do them. The worst part is even if they do change and get more bold it's too late because the damage is already done. People will be less happy that they are finally doing it and more pissed as to why they weren't always showing us more.
>>
>>1953875
What i want to know is about Jim's past and how he became king of the School. Do you guys think Jin already knows about Basaras harem and what he has done with the girls? He must be one proud father but he would probably tell basara to not be too serious and just have fun with them. I mean sometimes it looks like basara thinks of it as a chore to touch girls boobs he should let loose
>>
If you ask me I think they should release a special say of OVAS for the parts in vol.5-7 that they skipped. These can all be between 10-20 minutes long
10 minutes for Zest's contract scene
10 mins for Kurumi and Zest's vol.6 scene
20 minutes for Chisato's vol.6 scene
15 minutes for Mio's vol.7 scene
10 minutes for the orgy scene
After that the future scenes are just added in the BD as the extended part to their respective scenes. That way we get everything animated and I bet IMS would make good money off of that. Seeing a animated version of Chisato's vol.6 scene with the promise that it will be as raunchy as it's LN counterpart alone would get people to buy it. I think this will also be a good idea because it'll feature all the girls in one box collection. These are all just my opinions what do you guys think?
>>
>>1953917
I think that is a good idea, let's make this series release dlc packs where it's rated M. Yeah that seems like an idea that might work as long as we get that Chisato window scene I'm all good :)
>>
>>1953917
I like that idea. Instead of going back and redoing the whole episode they should do it in a OVA/special format. It'll be like like IMS saying we've heard you guys and we're gonna give you what you want. I just want those Mio and Chisato scenes animated in all their glory. I want to see Chisato tell that lady to take the next elevator ride while her and Basara go at it. I wish there was some way to convince IMS that this would be a good idea to do. I don't think there's any need to worry about censorship as long as they don't show the actual dick uncensored. They could do the invisible dick thing or the light dick some series do for censorship. Hell I'd buy it 3 times of they did that. If we could just find a way to tell them that
>>
>>1954027
IMS should have some kind of fan feedback where viewers suggest what the series needs or what the fans want. ova specials seem likely and other ecchi series seem to do that often.
>>
>>1953916
Jin was king of the school because he's just a bad ass dude. In the first 3 volumes, Basara is a bit reluctant when it comes to the sexual stuff, because he doesn't really know the girls, and he's holding himself back from going too far. There's glimmers of him letting loose with the Mio bondage scene and the makeout session with Mio at the end of volume 3. It isn't until volume 4 that he really begins to be embracing his own desires and doing the things he wants to do during the lewd scenes. A big piece of volume 8 was Basara coming to the realization that it's okay to let loose. I think by volume 9 Basara is much more Jin like with how he handles the politics of the heroes. Going forward it's going to be difficult for him to be less serious considering Shiba now has the power to negate Banishing Shift and erase whatever he dislikes from the world.
>>
>>1954034
Yeah DxD has them, TLR has them, seikon no qwaser has them, grisaia has them so why can't Testament get them. Chisato's vol.6 scene needs to be animated and I'm sure people will butt it just for that scene. Vol.2 of BURST was the highest selling volume of all 5 for a reason and that reason was because of her
>>
>>1954034
I just wonder if it's too late to ask them for that
>>
>>1954041
They can do a flashback episode special that way it connects to the ending of episode 3 of BURST.
>>
I would really like to see Zest's contract scene in its full glory. I also want to see Mio and Basara's vol.7 stuff animated in its full glory too. Chisato's window scene in six and her asking him to be rough with her has to happen as well. I can skip the thressome in vol.6 with Zest and Kurumi because it felt like filler stuff that can be left out. The other three scenes are ones that need to happen. If they can't do those what will happen when we get to Chisato's vol.8 scene or better yet Mio's possible sex scene in vol.10. Will they be edited down as well
>>
>>1954157
I know IMS needs to man up and go for it they knew what this series was about they should have the balls to animate everything since we got that second boring OVA
>>
>>1954159
What was the point of that second OVA? Like did it really needed to be animated and why wasn't it added in season 2 as an episode and not an OVA? What a waste
>>
>>1954174
It really served no purpose at all. That was just wasted time and effort that could've been used towards something that would've definitely made them more money. This series is an extremely lewd one and IMS never really tapped into just how lewd the series could go. After almost every scene you're left wanting more or disappointed that they only went that far. How have they not realized that the lewd stuff is one onlf the series biggest selling points. If it wasn't the author wouldn't be putting in more and more scenes. Why can't the anime be the same. Like that guy said release those ovas IMS
>>
>>1954174
The 2nd OVA was bundled with the regular manga and adapted side chapters from it. There was no way it was going to be as lewd as the anime or LN.
>>
>>1954183
Because the anime industry is run by old Japanese people that want to censor, in order to tame an ecchi series from their actual purpose of being a series for pervs instead they want fans from different generas to check out shinmai. I love all that but please don't exclude the lewdness it's what puts all those pieces together to make such a good show.
>>
>>1954195
But why was that part of an OVA? It could have been a regular episode or a special. An OVA is suppose to show something that you can't watch on t.v. sometimes it can be a special that fans really wanted to see or something too lewd. That was suppose to be for either zest or Chisato who were robbed from the spotlight.
>>
>>1954197
They probably wanted to use the OVA to boost sales for the manga. It actually adapted the side chapters from the manga fairly faithfully. The only thing that really pissed me off about it being an OVA for Burst but featured only characters from S1.
>>
this is my favorite Mio pillow pic. :)
>>
>>
i hope we get more Chisato
>>
Damn Mio is looking fine as hell in those pics
>>
J2270A has been recently translating the afterwords for some of the earlier volumes. It was nice to learn that Uesu's original draft for volume 2 got rejected because it wasn't lewd enough.
>>
It's always good to hear that the editors want more lewd scenes than what the author provides. It means they are ok with and even encourage him to write more lewd stuff. Now we know they, to some degree, aren't restricting him with what he can and can't write. This could mean that they really have no problem with a sex scene.
>>
Got any Maria pics?
>>
>>1954265
I hope IMS understands what this means and that sex sells
>>
>>1954269
I know the novels are really popular for a reason. Why pick up a series and not showcase one aspect that makes it truly stand out. I feel like we've been cheated with the way they skipped over the parts we've been waiting for the most. They must know that people don't read the novels for the story alone
>>
>>1954331
I wonder if IMS has some kind of fan feedback account where fans give there opinions about the series if only they knew how much the fans wanted to see that Chisato window scene :(
>>
File: 1461791936622.png (1MB, 950x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1461791936622.png
1MB, 950x1416px
>>1954332
If they did that I bet BD sales for season 3 would rise because fans would now that should expect lewd content on par to what we get in the LN. Imagine them doing, not in as graphic detail as the LN of course, the intense bj scene in vol.9 where Basara pretty much facefucks Chisato. That and her Vol.8 scene would bring in a lot of money and if the fans see ovas of her window scene, Mio's full Vol.7 scene, and Zest's full contract scene they will start to have faith in IMS again. I think what hurt BURST'S sales was the fact that fans probably felt letdown at the fact that they didn't animate a lot of the good scenes or cut parts out. These ovas can bring back faith in them and also make us hype for future BD releases which would increase their sales.

I really wish there was a place to write this to them. It shouldn't be all to hard to show us all these scenes. Like what Arashi did an invisible dick is a good way to not need to worry about censorship or they just need to place the camera angle in a way in which we see the act but we don't see any genitals. It really shouldn't be that hard to accomplish they can do something similar to what Aki Sora did. It seems like a crime that we haven't gotten that vol.6 scene animated yet. It also explains a lot in regards to the actual story as well
>>
>>1954333
They make money and we get the scenes we desires to see we all win in the end
>>
>>1954333
Our problem is how do we get the message sent to IMS?
>>
>>1954335
I know they really need a discussion board so we can give them our ideas and feedback on the series
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 524x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 524x1500px
>>
Nomi is currently living in Japan. She's already offered to pick up Sweet! the day it comes out if people are interested. We probably shouldn't waste this opportunity. Maybe we could have her find someone willing to scan the Shinmai art books from comiket, or possibly other stuff we might not have any knowledge of.
>>
That would be really amazing i'd love to know more About sweet when it comes out
>>
>>1954372
I'd love to see what Sweet contains. I doubt I'll have any ecchi parts in it though since its by a different author.
>>
>>1954388
I meant I doubt it'll have
>>
>>
>>1954444
this scene could have been so much better if Maria actually used her fucking tail.
>>
>>1954467
Yeah they could have done something similar to what viper gts did and had Matlria use her tail, of course she wouldn't put it instead Mio maybe just rubbed her tail against her pussy
>>
>>1953463
Uesu doesn't have any editor problems so he's probably going to deliver on the Mio sex scene in volume 10. Since volume 8 Basara doesn't really hold back during the lewd scenes . When he was fingering Yuki's asshole in volume 9, he asked her if she was okay way after he started doing it.

I did some reading in volume 9 and I don't think Basara's growth is ever addressed by Mio or Yuki. Back in volume 8, before Basara left, they were told by Lars not to worry about Basara or to use the contract to locate him. Kurumi and Maria could have used the special GPS on their phone to track Basara, but doing so would have been frowned upon by Basara.

I think they are aware that something must have happened since Basara has physically changed, but it's something they just choose not to talk about.

Basara has been pretty good at keeping his secrets. The girls as of right now aren't aware of Basara's relationship with Chisato. If I recall correctly they aren't aware that Zolgear was tortured before being executed. They definitely don't know that Belphagor was beheaded in a brothel. I know the point behind the master servant contract is to ensure loyalty, but I wonder how trusting Mio or Yuki would be of Basara if they were to find out that he's pretty much a savage.

completely unrelated but the donor that I chipped in with to buy EXII received it in the mail today.
>>
>>1954519
>fingering Yuki's asshole
any images
>>
>>1954519
Any chisato images by chance?
>>
>>1954521
Nope
>>
>>1954550
I want to die already I can't stand this drought and we need more chisato content I wish we got more new chisato pictures :(
>>
>>1954555
EXII is strictly Yuki content. I think if there's anyone who deserves a scene with Basara it's Yuki at the moment
>>
>>1954568
Chisato is actually mentioned on page 34 but I don't know the context yet.
>>
>>1954568
Are there at least any pictures?
>>
Anyone know when Zest's solo scene, if it's true she really has one, will be posted up for donation. Also does anyone know when the next bit of Chisato's scene will be released
>>
>>1954574
There's only one picture of Yuki in it
>>
>>1954579
Well at least we get one illustration does it have any news about the anime,LN, or what to expect in the future?
>>
>>1954569
I don't think it's of too much relevance though. From what I've skimmed through the other girls don't show up at all. I don't think people should be expecting any Chisato appearance here. He probably just mentions her because the rest is just Yuki and Basara focusing on each other in their lewd scene
>>
>>1954579
See this what IMS needs to do they need to work on the drawing new pictures to promote this series. I love the LN and all but come on IMS give us something like a monthly special or poster, do they want to lose fans?
>>
>>1954580
I couldn't make much of it out but in the last pages I see the author does reference BURST
>>
>>1954583
I like the other guys OVA specials option a lot and I think they should've done that. That would allow us new content of all the girls
>>
>>1954584
I hope we get that translated. Idk if IMS is in charge of illustrations, I know they own the rights to the anime but I would love see them do more like promoting this series because I know most people don't know about this series like for example at /a/ the reason why they pick up this series is because of what girls do in this series. We need to spread the word IMS needs to give us some more shinmai.
>>
>>1954585
Yeah I know I agree with that. I know IMS is busy with other series, I'm not asking to do a season 3 right away just give us monthly specials and if they run out of content then give us a small filler. Was that season 2 part when maria was imagining basara,yuki, and mio in that school race where there clothes get wet and fall out was that cannon or filler?
>>
>>1954588
I definitely think they need to promote the series more with speacials. I really wish IMS would realize just how great this series would be if they just release the lewd stuff
>>
>>1954577
The quote for Zests solo scene from part 2 of volume 8 should be up hopefully this weekend. I believe Nomi is doing a quote for the entire chapter, but if people are just interested in the Zest scene then it can be changed. The remaining chapters of part 3 of volume 8 should be released to donors in a few hours.. Nomi wanted to spend more time on it since it's very plot heavy.

>>1954581
I think Chisato only gets mentioned in thought.
>>
>>1954596
Hey do you happen to know how long Zest's part is? Is it like a two second thing that can be skipped or is it something that's actually worth seeing at the moment
>>
>>1954600
Who draws the girls from shinmai also do they draw for the anime and LN all togerther or is that separate?
>>
>>1954605
I think it's two seperste people. Ookuma does the LN and I'm not sure about the anime. That would explain why the anime doesn't have as great of artwork has the LN
>>
>>1954596
Alright cool do you think when it's released you can put all of it together with the other parts so we can have the whole Chisato chapter put together
>>
I love how the HxH fans are bigging up the MC for what he does with his girls but I can't help but find it hilarious. I mean in what stupid world would inserting a device into a woman act like pseudo sex for them. It feels more like a cowards way out from having any real sex if you ask me. I don't read the LN but does that mean the girls that he's putting the core device into are losing their virginities. That would be hilarious and dumb if it does.

Basara isn't as pathetic as to rely strictly on toys to please his girls and damn sure would rather out his dick inside them inside of some stupid device. In waiting for vol.10 to come out and to show HxH how you really write erotic material and for the author to show that he's far better at portaying the sexiness of his girls during these scenes. I think those who like HxH are people who just like seek g random fetishes thrown together. How can they prefer that series over Testament, Chisato and Zest alone could out sexy all those sluts in HxH.
>>
>>1954672
HxH isn't that bad
>>
>>1954678
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I'm not saying it's bad I'm just saying compared to Shinmai it is and that the author isn't as great as the shinmai author is at erotic scenes. Yiure more than welcome to think otherwise I peronallt don't like it. You think the girls are better looking than the Testament girls and I don't and that's fine
>>
>>1954678
Who let this HxH gag post stuff from that series in the Shinmai thread. Get your shit out of here and post it on their thread dammit
>>
>>1954685
I agree get him out and that abomination of a series HxH.
>>
>>1954698
>>1954685
>not liking both shows
Are you gay?
>>
>>1952500
A Mio harem would be funny to see. I would love to see how she would handle all these ladies gunning for her compared to how Basara has handled it. It would make for an amusing parody that I'd love to see the author write. I love when authors parody their stories and a Mio harem one would be funny. I wonder if this series with all its girl on girl stuff will ever have a lesbian character. I like harems with diversity showing that yeah he's got a harem but not all girls like him. That's one reason I couldn't get into TLR because all the girls are just falling for him
>>
File: rikka_kajiura_90014.jpg (25KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
rikka_kajiura_90014.jpg
25KB, 300x460px
I'm surprised there aren't any Rikka fags yet.
>>
>>1954709
I don't think anyone cared for her. I'm more surprised that there isn't at least one person saying they like Kurumi. I thought there would be at least one fan of the 13 year old out there
>>
>>1954715
Kurumi is great

Maria > Zest = Kurumi > *
>>
>>1954718
Lol please tell your joking or are you done type if pedo. They're both God damn kids
>>
>>1954718
Maria is the best. Kurumi can get the duck out with her ugly ass piece of shit brat. And zest is black so that's a no for me, hate black woman. Maria is the only good looking one. Chisato is an ugly ass four eyed bitch slut and Mio is a fucking ginger. Maria all day
>>
>>1954735
Maria is a demon, I guess Kurumi can be considered a god since she's part of the heros
>>
>>1954739
Kurumi is ugly you idiot Maria all day asshole
>>
>>1954739
Heroes are just humans
>>
>>1954739
Did you get you into from wiki
>>
>>1954737
Duck you Zests dark spinnaker her hotter than the other generic white looking chicks. It gives an exotic look compared to the others which is why she's the best out of all of them. Your just a racist dick
>>
>>1954740
Kurumi is not ugly, have you not seen s2?
>>
>>1954753
Yeah I have and she's ugly as hell. Also she's a kid you pedohile sick fuck. 1E year olds arouse you
>>
>>1954760
>>
>>1954753
Is your dick that unbias that it gets aroused for girls of any age if they look a bit mature than they are. That's just gross. Fiction or not she's still a kid and that ain't right. She's young enough to be my daughter
>>
>>1954764
>>1954760
She's not, you idiots.
>>
>>1954768
You fucking idiot she is 13 dumbass
>>
MIo is 15, Yuki is 16, Maria and Zest idk how old they are.

So if you like any of the girls you must be a pedoright
>>
>>1954768
Who are you talking about when you say she's not? You're not talking about Kurumi right because you do know she is 13 right? Where are you getting your information from because you're kinda sounding like a fool for trying to dispute on a topic you're clearly wrong on. They are right she is 13
>>
>>1954774
In a way yeah but I just said I loved Maria who's age has never been mention and who has an adult form. All you've done was admit that yes you do love anime kids that are 13 if they have a decent breast size. You are a creep
>>
>>1954780
>you've done was admit that yes you do love anime kids that are 13
Please link me to to post where that was said
>>
>>1954781
The series clearly states she's 3 years younger than Yuki. We talked about this on the last threads somewhere. Where the hell have you been man
>>
>>1954781
You've pretty much said it by trying to state how the others are also young so those who like them are also pedos. To tried to hide the fact that you find a 13 year old character attractive by shifting the attention on the others as well. I bet you're the type that gets off on the little girls from TLR aren't you you weirdo
>>
>>1954784
TLR girls are cute, you must be gay if you think otherwise; same with Kurumi and the rest of the Shinmai girls.

They're all cute
>>
>>1954786
Thanks for proving my point you pedo bitch ass fuck. Why don't you get the hell out of here and jerk off to little girls you freak. Also that's real nice of you to use a person's sexuality as an insult. I'd rather be gay than find little girls sexy. Are they cute yes but you see them as being more than cute and see them as being sexy and hot
>>
>>1954791
Wew
I said they were cute, not sexy and hot.

You're just going off on your own now, and you're also one of those idiots that seem to confuse 3d with 2d.

Watch more anime
>>
>>1954792
2d and 3d*
>>
>>1954792
You're the guy who said Kurumi is great. How can you forget what you said you fucking retard it was just a little while ago. I assume by great you meant you thought she looked good. Please correct if I'm wrong and explain what you mean by cute
>>
>>1954792
Lol did you say to watch more anime. What by watching anime I gain attraction to little kids or are you saying in anime it's ok to do that either way you sound dumb
>>
>>1954795
Watch more anime and you'll be less of an idiot when it comes to understanding.

>>1954794
>Great
>Looks good
She is great and does look good, but you're taking it the wrong way.

When I said good I was impying she's cute, because she is.

Cute is cute, if I wanted to say she was sexually attractive and [spoiler]I wanted hold her hand[/spoiler] then I would have said that.
>>
>>1954792
It's hilarious how you try to justify the fact that it's ok to see girls that age has hot by saying it's anime. Maybe you watch too much anime if you see things like that
>>
>>1954797
But your whole "watch more anime" but completely contradicts what you're saying here. It makes you sound like you're saying watching anime desensitized you from caring for the ages of an anime girl. Maybe you just don't know how to make yourself clear.

P.S. no she's not cute at all
>>
>>1954798
>see girls that age has hot
Once again, did I ever say the word hot?
>>
>>1954786
Really mature of you to gaybash like a dick. Seriously you said that like it's wrong and bad to be gay
>>
>>1954801
But you implied it with what you're saying. You can't tell me what you've said doesn't come across that you are. If you said it doesn't you really need to re-read your comments because I'm not the only one who sees this
>>
>>1954803
You guys were saying she was ugly, and I was saying she was cute/great.

Then it blew up with you guys saying ped, and I said you were gay for not thinking shes cute just like the others.

You completely misunderstood
>>
>>1954804
Ok maybe you aren't a pedo but you're still a gaybashing piece of shit for calling that one guy gay. Also you still aren't understanding that you still defended people who do see these girls as hot by saying we don't watch enough anime. Finally who says someone is great and expects people not to take it that way. Really in what world does calling someone great substitute for saying they're cute
>>
>>1954805
>defended people who do see these girls as hot
Just don't think it matters much since they're drawings, 2d, fake so who cares if they think they're hot.

If someone doesn't think the girls are cute then I will say they're a homosexual; don't take it seriously. Lurk more, it's 4chan

>what world does calling someone great substitute for saying they're cute
what world does calling someone great substitute for it meaning something sexual
>>
>>1954804
Let me get this straight you call me gay for saying they aren't cute but then later say you don't find them hot/sexy. That makes no sense at all. You're trying to say you were calling them cute as in adorable but by calling me gay for not seeing that youre basically saying you think I'm gay for not finding them hot as well. No one would get as butt hurt and defensive as you did and call someone gay just because they didn't find them cute. You clearly find them more than cute for saying that
>>
>>1954806
You are an idiot man. How is calling someone gay not offensive that's so stupid. Also you need help if you honestly believe that. I don't think fiction should matter in how something is viewed has right or wrong. Are you telling me rape should be ok just because it's animated. That racism is ok because it's animated. That liking little girls is alright as long as their not real. How stupid does that sound. Are you really saying it's ok to find a 10 year old hot because she's not real. It's funny how what you said is only true for the guys who are called out for their weird tastes. It's like the instant get out of jail free card to excuse the fact that some where deep inside they get aroused by kids. I'm glad I don't watch as much anime as you do to get to the point where I can't still find things wrong or distasteful dispute it being fake or fictional.
>>
>>1954807
She is cute, and I want to pat her head

Why do you keep using the words hot and sexy? When I say cute I mean cute, I would have said shes hot if that's what I mean.
>>
>>1954806
1. If you can't tell me a guy jacking off to a prepubescent girl or any girl that can be considered wrong just because they are minors you need help.
2. What loser calls someone gay who has a different view than theirs than tells them don't take it seriously

You are truly scum and absolute trash
>>
>>1954811
So just because I don't want to "pay her head" I'm gay. I'll try to look past that creepy ass line and just conclude that you're dumb like the others said.
>>
>>1954813
Pat her head
>>
>>1954808
>Rape should be ok just because it's animated.
>That racism is ok because it's animated

In animation it's part of the plot, or a character backstory; of course it's not okay, but it's fake so it's not like it actually happened.

There was even a scene in Shinmai were Mio was close to being raped, yet you still watched the show? Of you probably didn't like that scene and neither did it.

If you don't want to see it, then don't watch the show that has it, that easy.

Once again you're confusing reality with fiction, don't be an idiot.

>>1954812
>1.
They aren't doing anything wrong since it is fake, not real.

It can be they find petite girls cute and lolis are part of that, ex. Maria

However, if they start thinking 3d and 2d are the same like some of the idiots here then that's where it wrong and illegal
>>
>>1954791
I'm 20 and i love chisato and zest. I only love Maria's adultform I can also go for Mio and yuki it's just that they are 5 years younger. I always preferred mature women more, and I only see kurumi as a side character and who has a thing for her sister. I don't really have a thing for kurumi or vampire girl at all if vampire was a boy I could see those two hooking up.
>>
>>1954815
Wow you are beyond help you dumbass idiot I'm done with you. Idiotic jumpsuit is all toure saying right now
>>
>>1954819
Did you finally realize how much of an idiot you're?
>>
>>1954819
Fuck I'm so pissed off at your stupidity I can't even type right. I meant bullshit and you're. Damn you're just so ducking dumb
>>
>>1954821
Don't worry dude the guy is a dick loving fuckboi who wants to bang children but is now to afraid to admit it because he got called out
>>
>>1954822
>the guy is a dick loving fuckboi
True, that's why I said he was gay from the beginning when he didn't think Kurumi was cute. It was obvious
>>
>>1954821
Also don't worry I know how much of a bitch spellcheck can be. I'd rather mess up words than talk stupid the way this guy is. For real this guy might be the real gay one here if it wasn't already known that he finds loli anime girls sexy and thinks it's ok to do so because they aren't real. Real or fake people shouldn't be jerking off to kids and those who do are wrong for it. Leave it to a creep pedo to think what he's doing isn't wrong
>>
>itt multiple anons btfo'd by one
>>
>>1954823
Ah so he finally admits it thanks for coming clean
>>
>>1954825
Eat a dick man mind your own business. If you were smart you'd realize he started this. Don't start nothing won't be nothing as they say so mind your own business
>>
>>1954823
Idiot unintentionally comes out while trying to be sarcastic, which he seems to fail to realize can't be portrayed through text
>>
>>1954827

>>1954715
>>1954718
>>1954735
I was just giving a ranking on the girls who I find the cutest.

This is what started the whole argument
>>1954735
>>1954737
>>
This is what happens when you have a conversation with people who hardly watch anime
>>
>>1954829
From what I saw it's all you guys faults. Its your fault for not making yourself clear, for calling others idiots that are trying to correct your mistake, for calling that one guy gay for no reason, and for writing some ridiculous stuff that I must admit makes you sound like a closet lolicon. Its their fault for making a big deal out of it and overeacting to things. In short you are all idiots
>>
>>1954831
Eat cock you faggot bitch
>>
>>1954831
Dude I'm starting to think you watch too much anime. Seriously you're like a broken record. We get it you watch weird ass anime and you are an otaku. Stop trying to keep repeating it like it's an accomplishment. Its making you look sadder than you already are. Stop saying things and acting like every anime watched agrees with what your saying because new flash we don't
>>
Man maybe someone needs a pat on the head because of how butthurt they are. You guys are all acting like children and it's getting annoying
>>
>>1954835
Would Shinmai be considered on of the weird ass anime?
>>
Going to go watch fate/kaleid because the girls are cute
>>
>>1954838
It's not weird since within its a world where magic, demons, and heroes exist. It's a world of fantasy where normal things you see in some other anime won't happen. It's a world where many unnatural things can happen and that's why I don't think it's weird. Compared to a normal sol shows yeah it's weird but within the context of the show I don't think it is.
>>
>>1954839
You forgot young just how you like them. Thanks for setting me up for that one. I'm glad you've come to accept it
>>
>cute girls
>young
wtf i hate that show now
>>
I don't want to change the subject, but i just sent donors the completed version of volume 8 part 3. Chapter 6 is pretty much "the feels".
>>
>>1954844
Damn are we still on Chisato how about we give another girl some shine. Quite honestly I'm tired of all the talk about her. She was better when no one really talked about her and now that every does her appeal is just ruined for me. Not trying to bash you or anything but can we stop acting like Chisato is the only one that matters here. You mentioned in the past her winning the Basara bowl but keep neglecting the fact that Mio and Zest have done almost as much as her and that Yuki has the strongest bond. Even when people get hyped about Mio getting a sex scene you and the other Chisato fans just cheer and ask for Chisato to have a vol.10 scene. It's annoying that every time another girl is mentioned or someone else is talked about someone always jumps in with something about Chisato. It's like she's been so overhyped I'm not even a fan anymore. I get why you are posting this particular comment but come one can we please stop talking about her everything 5 minutes and discuss the others for a while. I mean the thread is even titled under her even though it's for all the girls together
>>
>>1954844
Actually, can we get scenes with Maria, Kurumi and Zest
>>
>>1954848
Thank you enough with the Chisato stuff for now. Though you can leave out Kurumi
>>
>>1954850
Well I am okay with chisato because her fans basically contribute a lot of news and translations from the series. I would like to see more Zest and yuki though.
>>
>>1954853
I'm dying to see more Yuki scenes
>>
Post Maria butt
>>
File: 53780576_p0.jpg (1MB, 1500x2019px) Image search: [Google]
53780576_p0.jpg
1MB, 1500x2019px
How is it possible that this series only has 8 pages of R-18 on pixiv?
>>
>>1954847
I like and talk about all the girls (I'm not a fan of the sexualization of Maria or Kurumi though). Hell i've even talked about Basara having nice eyes. I paid for half of the limited edition BD 1 in order to get EXII( a fellow Chisato fan paid for the other half), and have also pre-ordered Sweet! It's pretty laughable to suggest that I act like Chisato is the only girl that matters.
>>
>>1954929
But you've also have gone on to say she's is beating the other girls and said she's won this so called "Basara Bowl". How is that seen being unbias and playing favoritism. When the other girls are getting bashed you say nothing but are quick to jump to Chisato's aid. Once again like I said you've even named this thread after her knowing since the first one it's a thread for all the girls. I'm not saying you don't like her but it's like you and some others forget at times that there's other girls here. Anyway half the time you talk about the other girls is when you're giving a heads up on a translated scene instead of just talking about them. The other half is only when you're commenting based on someone else's comment. I'm not saying you don't like the others in just saying you guys just talk say too much about one charcter and act like she's in the lead of the harem just because she's done more sexual stuff. I highly doubt Basara ranks his girls and for us to do so would be an insult to the girls and their bond with him. The worst part isn't really you but the others. Some people act like the other girls don't even have any form of importance and without Chisato the volume is worthless. I'm getting tired of seeing the constant comments "is Chisato in this chapter", "we need more Chisato content", "we are in a Chisato drought", etc. A prime example is the other guy talking about Yuki being the main girl in EXII and the first thing he gets asked is if there's any Chisato in it. I like Chisato but you have to see my frustration when people seem to alqays try to bring the conversation back to her when people are talking about other girls. Sorry if it comes across like I'm bashing you because that's not how I want it to be seen I'm just giving my opinion based on what I've seen through all the threads
>>
Kizuna>Basara
Kizuna is pretty much fucking these girls thanks to the core device he has. To me that puts him over Basara at the moment.
>>
>>1954998
I think it's pretty beta using a magic dildo to get girls off. He isn't sticking his actual dick in the girls so it doesn't count. I don't know why your posting here you should go make an HxH thread or go fanboy it with the rest of the animesuki nerds.
>>
>>1955013
Well at least it's not like Basara who is only putting the top in. Basara is putting a bit of his dick in yet Kizuna knows how a pussy feels more than Basara does. I don't think you can say much to disagree with that point
>>
>>1955013
Also when did I ever say I didn't like SMnK? I just said Kizuna is beating him, which he clearly is doing, in terms of what he does with his girls so I see him as the more Alpha of the two. I wasn't bashing Basara just stating a fact, which is that Kizuna is over Basara in terms of sexual experiences with their women.
>>
>>1955018
He's doesn't know how a raw dick feels inside a pussy. He's using a glorified fleshlight. You're just making him look like a bigger faggot you should stop.
>>
>>1955019
Well I guess we can agree to disagree because I don't k is what's so great about a guy who's still a virgin even though he puts a bit inside her and can't go all the way as compared to a guy who puts a device inside a girl which lets him feel as though he's really in her while she's giving him head.
>>
>>1955020
See*
>>
May I ask how the fuck Chisato paid for the hot spring on her teachers salary. Also how does she afford where she lives. Am I the only one who thinks the author maybe a little dumb for thinking teachers, especially nurses, make that much money. Its inconsistencies like that that hurt Shinmai from being a good story. Unless the bitch robbing people or something she shouldn't be making that much money.
>>
>>1955028
She wears expensive clothes outside of work, lives in an expensive penthouse, and drives a ferrari. Most 2-D teachers are loaded. Hiratsuka from Origairu drives an Aston martin on a teachers salary. It's anime logic lol.
>>
>>1955034
I thought japanese teachers got a good salary.
>>
>>1955034
That's why I said this is one of the biggest fails of the series, of a few series. How the hell am I supposed to buy that a person who's just a school nurse, that spends half her time fooling around with Basara in her office, makes that much money. There's anime logic than there's simply making absolutely no sense. I'm sorry I know she's hot but what is the appeal in this Mary Sue character again outside of her looks. She's OP and ridiculously loaded and pulls out new ability every other chapter sees in. I hope Basara never brings her into a fight with home because she would make it so boring because no one would believe she could be hurt. I'm not the only one who doesn't mind not seeing her right
>>
>>1955041
Nope you're not the only one. I've disliked her since day one. She's my least favorite of the women
>>
File: 128343167976.jpg (27KB, 225x340px) Image search: [Google]
128343167976.jpg
27KB, 225x340px
Am I the only one that found female Tachibana kinda cute.
>>
>>1955044
Not gonna lie fem Tachibana is a cutey
>>
>>1955028
Well in arashi zest gives basara a credit card from the demon realm to buy a hot tub so maybe chisato gets her cash from heaven.
>>
>>1955048
Well unlike Zest Chisato hasn't been with the gods in a while. Also arashi isn't even canon so I don't think we can use that as a creditable source
>>
>>1955044
I found Tachibana to be sexy in vol.9
>>
>>1955051
Yeah but this series is all abots magic and gods so who cares its an ecchi series we only care about BOOBS and ASS.
>>
>>1955061
No people care for the story too. If we didn't people wouldn't be laying for the translations or care for the content and just wtch hentai. If that's all you care about maybe you're more suited for HxH and this series isn't for you. This series tries to take itself seriously and isn't solely about was and fits unlike that one
>>
>>1955062
Ass and tits*
>>
>>1955062
Okay I also go for the story as well but when you watch episode one of shinmai and at that moment maria tells basara that magic exist, why make sense of things where basara has two moms and you can get a credit card from hell that has no limits. This series is also suppose to be fun and not all too serious.
>>
>>1955125
Once again that was from a non canon part of the series so it didn't matter. Also Basara's two moms were explained so yeah it kinda does matter how this woman is pulling out money she shouldn't have when it's important to the story. If you don't have an answer then don't comment man
>>
>>1955125
Wow what a faggot fuckboi. Guy says how something in the story doesn't make sense and your bitch ass is quick to make an excuse for it since it involves your precious Chisato. Shut the fuck faggot. I can't tell who's gayyer him for asking such a stupid question or you for your half assed and equally as dumb answer. You guys are bitches
>>
>>1955149
First of all Chisato is a professional nurse who also has amazing healing powers because in battle harems you always need a healer, and second Chisato is a goddess who's powers are still a mystery but we can confirm she is as strong as the harem and can control peoples minds. Now I don't want to say chisato used her powers to get money but with what that other god did with that teacher they can basically do whatever they want.
>>
>>1955125
Jin is an acomplished photographer so Basara actually having quite a bit of money isn't a stretch. Maria getting a credit card from her mother might actually be canon. Upgrades are made to the house when they get back from the demon realm following the events of volume 7. The hot tub that was purchased in Arashi is from the same store that Mio and Zest's threesome happened in. Magic in this series has been used in some pretty nonsensical ways. Lars, Maria, and Zest "jedi mind tricked" the school into believing that Basara and company didn't have to make up the work that they missed while they were in the demon realm. Chisato has used magic to clean sex fluids from the infirmary bedsheets.

It's also important to remember that Chisato is a god who has already shown that she is capable of manipulating and space. So the question of how she is able to afford renting out the entire inn isn't much of an issue.

Unrelated but it's rough being a Yuki fan. Yuki has a small scene in EXII with Basara and the rest of it is a Mio and Kurumi shower. Yuki might be the only girl in the series that hasn't really had a true solo scene with Basara.
>>
>>1955193
*time and space
>>
>>1955188
Lol what? I love how quick you chisato fags rush to her defense. Its so sad how hard you guys try so harf to defend everything she does
>>
>>1955193
Excuses excuses you guys are all fucking dumb and stupid. You guys are taking something that's happened with entirely different characters and are applying it to her just to form some b.s. excuse since you guys don't have a clue either
>>
This thread is beyond pathetic and is nothing more than a place where Chisato fags can just talk about how much they love her and would kiss the ground she walks on. Apparently she can do no wrong and everything she does makes sense because she's a God. Makes crap load of money though just a school nurse because she's a God, falls in love with a teenage boy because she's a God, is able to have sex because she's a god, is a woman though God's should be gender neutral because she's a god, it's ok that a God is not only a virgin though that's only something that should apply to humans because she's a God. I mean it's just sad how you guys rush to her aid like some cheesy white knights. Its just like the other guy said Chisatobestcake and you other Chisato fags are completely bias in a thread that should be unbias. Where were you when the other girls were getting shit on? Why do you all take more offense to Chisato's insanely unbelievable finances being called out than you do to the guy who bashed Zest for being black and called Kurumi an ugly slut bitch. Where's the fairness for all the characters. I just find it funny that a thread where people at times complain about Mio getting too much screen time do nothing but sit here and glorify Chisato at the expense of the other girls. This thread may be called a thread to post Shinmai stuff but it's really just there to mask the real reason you're all here, to bask in your obsession with her. Well she isn't that hot to begin with. I can name many women that are twice as sexy as her so get off your high horses already. Now go on and say I'm bashing you just because I insulted your goddess Chisato who if you all could would kiss the ground she walks on. I'll just sit back and laugh at how embraassing you guys are sounding
>>
>>1955227
Wow just wow I would like to applaud you for saying this. As a Yuki and Zest fan it's realm during seeing people constantly throwing out Chisato's name over there's. Yuki gets a scene in EXII Chisato is who everyone is talking about. Zest has a scene, though with Mio, but Chisato is the one who everyone cares for in vol.8. Its so bad that Chisatobestcake overlooked the fact that zest had her own scene in vol.8. Speaking of that I love how that hasn't even been setup for donation yet, if it was Chisato it would've been up within a day. The amount of Chisato blabbering really is hurting this thread but maybe that's what the thread was made for.
>>
I'm gonna have to agree with the other two guys here. You guys rushing in to defend something you deem pointless because it's about Chisato makes you guys look really bad. The fact that you wouldn't do this for the others only makes it worse, highly doubt anyone would've brought up anything if she was replaced with any of the others. The worst is how you guys did indeed overlook the racist asshole in his zest comment like it was nothing. Also her using her powers to get what she wants feels out of character for her and a really shallow thing to do. I doubt Basara would be with someone who would rather use their abilities to make money to get their house and car than actually work hard to own it. That paints a pretty poor picture of her character
>>
>>1955227
Yet you have the time to judge "chisato fags" why don't you just shut the fuck up and make a HxH thread or whatever shit you want to discuss. You are in a chisato thread and this is the fourth one how many times must we remind your dumbass.
>>
>>1955232
Well I prefer zest but let's make a zest thread next or yuki, but you guys do know we can post other shinmai girls in this thread not just chisato I don't get why they are so butt hurt because they are to lazy to find new content on yuki, kurumi, and maria. I love chisato and zest just don't get the idea that this is only a chisato thread once vol 10 comes most of it will probably focus
on Mio.
>>
>>1955255
One I'm not the HxH guy you fucking idiot
Two I thought I was in the Shinmai thread but I guess you pussies glorify one girl two the point where you can't go one day without talking about her you haven't realized that. Why post about other girls If that wasn't the case. Also I love how you attempted to insult me by bringing up another anime. Even if I was that guy so what if I liked HxH anyway. Let's be honest these threads wouldn't have gotten this far without guys who like talking about other girls. Sorry if your small brain can't handle the fact that to most Chisato isn't the end all be all and you're butthurt that I'm calling you guys out for thinking she is
>>
>>1955260
I doubt that knowing these guys even with Mio's stuff in volume 10 all they will do is talk about Chisato. They'll compare Mio's scene to Chisato's and they will question where, if she even has one, her scene is. They will complain about having too much Mio content and demand more Chisato like they have been doing. I might be wrong though and they might actually talk about Mio without needing to reference Chisato at all.
>>
After reading the new translation is Raphaeline officially hasegawas cousin?
>>
>>1955372
I made a new thread because this one hit the bump limit. >>1955288 I spent like an hour talking to Nomi about this. Chapter 6 is the only time she refers to Raphaeline using the term cousin. In chapter 7 it goes back to being "Raphaeline who I loved like a sister" which is said multiple times. She then admits that there's portions of the story that she lied about, because she doesn't really have a place in any of it. Based on everything we know, Nomi and myself came to the conclusion that Chisato and Raphaeline might not necessarily be blood related, but Chisato felt close enough to her that she considers Raphaeline to be like family. Either way Basara and Chisato's relationship isn't taboo since they aren't blood related to each other.

Somewhat unrelated Sapphire and Raphaeline getting horny for Jin after he slayed the nest of dragons was hilarious. Shinmai has now had two cases of characters having sex.
>>
>>1955385
It isn't taboo only because you say it isn't and only based on you interpretation. The fact that you don't kbow means yiure choosing to only see what you want to see and that's being a biased reader
>>
>>1955406
Don't know means you're choosing*
>>
>>1955406
Jin got Sapphire pregnant. Raphaeline served as the surrogate because it was dangerous for Sapphire who is not only Wilberts sister, but also one of the highest ranking commanders of the demon army to have a child by a hero. Raphaeline transfers Basara into her via her god powers and carries him to term. Chisato and Basara have no blood relation to each other based on the fact that genetically speaking, Basara is not Raphaelines child.
>>
>>1955591
No in a way he actually is as well. Anyway you're applying human logic to supernatural beings which makes no sense
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.