[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yard Equipment Rodeo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 30

File: Ariens model 911164.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ariens model 911164.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
As we’re well into the yard maintenance season, how about a yard equipment thread of stuff we either have or would like to have?

I have the pictured Ariens lawn mower, that I bought a couple years back ($700) to replace my 20+ year old Ariens mower that had given up the ghost and while I like the caster wheels, (pretty much mandatory IMO) they changed the drive system design over the years and I dislike the cut out in the deck for the drive belt on the new mower, which allows dust and clipping to blow out.
>>
File: Ariens ST724.jpg (132KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Ariens ST724.jpg
132KB, 900x675px
>>997062

Not my pics but I’ve also got an Ariens ST724 snowblower, (in much better shape) that I call the “Ariens Nation Runway Sweeper” which is unstoppable. Two years or so back, when we had the Snowpocalypse winter here in Michigan, I was King Shit of the street and would snowblow the sidewalk almost all the way up and down my street, as those little pussy 2-stroke singe-stage blowers were wholly insufficient.
>>
File: Ariens ST724-02.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ariens ST724-02.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>997066
>>
File: Ariens-GT16.jpg (754KB, 1632x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Ariens-GT16.jpg
754KB, 1632x1232px
>>997070

If I had me some acreage, I’d dig having one of these;
>>
File: Ariens.jpg (117KB, 832x530px) Image search: [Google]
Ariens.jpg
117KB, 832x530px
>>997066
>>997070

By the way, that ST724 also had available mower deck, roto-tiller and wood chipper attachments.
>>
File: Craftsman M987 chipper:vac_1.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Craftsman M987 chipper:vac_1.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>997078

I’ve got one of these Craftsman chipper/vacs but I never use it, as it doesn’t have power drive and thus is a pain in the ass to push around the lawn. Still kicking myself for not buying the separate vacuum hose kit at the time, as that would have made it kinda useful.
>>
File: Craftsman M987 chipper:vac_2.jpg (52KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
Craftsman M987 chipper:vac_2.jpg
52KB, 650x487px
>>997079
>>
>>997082

Rented an old dual-action log splitter several years back when a large Mulberry tree split in half at my mom’s house and the hydraulic dual-action design (think; a double-bitted axe that goes back and forth against two stops) worked really well, but while I had thought to keep the split wood for use in the fireplace in the event of a power outage, the wood literally stank like shit and I gave it all to a buddy who used in a backyard fire pit.
>>
File: dual-action-log-splitter.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dual-action-log-splitter.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>997090
>>
File: Honda 4-stroke.jpg (134KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Honda 4-stroke.jpg
134KB, 1600x1200px
>>997095

I’d like to replace my Toro and Bolens weed whackers with Honda 4-strokes but at $300+, they’re way to expensive for me.
>>
>>997112
>>
>yard maintenance season

But that is all year round what are you talking about?
>>
>>997114
>>yard maintenance season
>But that is all year round what are you talking about?

Whatever. By the way /diy/, is it "mowing the lawn" or cutting the grass" where you live?

Seems to generally be "cut'n da grass" here in Michigan.
>>
File: Wel-Bilt Water Pump-02.jpg (134KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Wel-Bilt Water Pump-02.jpg
134KB, 700x700px
>>997117

Almost went out and bought one these or something similar back in Aug.2011 when we had a once-in-a-hundred-years torrential rain and localized flooding due to the sewer system being overwhelmed but my neighbor, who had already been to Lowes, Homey Depot and Harbor Freight, said they all were sold out of any kinda water pump.

Still wouldn't mind having one just in case.
>>
File: Wel-Bilt Water Pump.jpg (178KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Wel-Bilt Water Pump.jpg
178KB, 700x700px
>>997129

Ended up having about 6" of water in my basement but a buddy had it over the third step and some people supposedly had water right up to the basement ceiling...

A house down the street and around the corner from me had an entire side of their basement wall collapse into their basement when the yard had become so waterlogged that it essentially turned into quicksand.
>>
>>997117

My country weedwacker are most prominent due to the terrain so we say cutting grass or trimming.
>>
File: super wacker.jpg (37KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
super wacker.jpg
37KB, 600x410px
>>997062
>>
>>997317

>it won't turn fast enough

A stihl fs85r turns at 11,000 rpm. Though that can be remedied with a gearbox like they usually do in the cutting head as you see there at the end of the straight shaft.

>straight shaft > bent shaft
>>
>>997317
Kek
>>
Holy shit, the stuff I have.

I wish I took better care of it. I'm finally getting good gas, adding stabilizer, and making sure not to keep gas in tanks for ever.

Coupla Husqvarna saws.
Big Redmax weedwacker (two handles, takes blades)
Husqvarna handheld blower
Coupla tractors
Few attachments (big old snowblower. That's pretty sweet in a big storm).
Shit Husqvarna push mower with drive wheels.
New Poulan push mower- no frills. love it.
DR brushcutter with lawn deck attachment.
Husqvarna tiller. pretty good size one.
Husqvarna 6k genny.

Things we want?? Don't get me started.
>>
>>997317
>implying you need 11krpm when you have 500 hp and MUH TORKS
>>
>>997317
NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT
>>
Is there a way to rig a grass bag onto a lawnmower that didn't come with one (or the option for one)?
>>
>>997593
I guess I should say "is there a physical difference in mowers with grass collection bags vs those without?" as far as the mower itself is concerned...
>>
File: IMAG0054.jpg (2MB, 3264x1952px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0054.jpg
2MB, 3264x1952px
>>997062
I mow about 9 acres total with pic related. It's a 53 ford jubilee, with a 70's woods mower.
I also have an IH cub cadet garden tractor I mow with as well.
>>
My father in law has a sort of lawn mower graveyard in his shed; like 3 or 4 not working lawnmowers. He just buys a new one when one stops working but doesn't sell, get it fixed, or trash it for some reason. I have mild technical DIY knowledge, but nothing about engines. do you think I could fix up one of these on my own or should I just go get a 200 dollar one from the depot.
>>
>>997117
I'm in Texas and they say "cut the grass", but I grew up in Maine where we correctly say "mow the lawn".
>>
>>997377

The speed of the cutting line determines how well it cuts. You can have the biggest engine in the world with hundreds of thousands of horsepower but the fact that it only turns at 150 rpm at full speed means that if you hook it up seen before it won't cut shit. The cutting line would never get taught and if you use stiff line it would just push the grass/weeds over and they will literally spring right back up before your eyes.
>>
>>997667
I'm from Texas, and all I've ever heard is just "mow"

"Hey where's farmer brown?"
"he's out yonder mowin' "
>>
>>997667
Texas native...and I cut my fucking grass.

Get out Yankee trash...
>>
I live in a very agriculture, rural community. It doesnt matter if it's your lawn, barn lot, or ditch line it gets mowed. If it's in a field or pasture it gets cut, then usually raked and bailed
>>
>>997357
Buy premium gas to put in your seasonal small engine stuff. It has additives in it already.
>>
>stanley lawnmower 6.5 ohv
>bought used for $50 at yard sale 3 yrs ago
>almighty RWD
>bag or mulch stlye
>starts 2nd pull after being laid up all winter

oh yes
>>
File: RWl4M9c.jpg (50KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
RWl4M9c.jpg
50KB, 722x349px
>visit parents every other week and do the lawn
>year old husqvarna lawnmower suddenly stops working
>turns out my dad put ethanol gas in it, let it sit over the winter and now it needs a new carb
>two mechanics, my mom, myself, our mexican neighbor who runs a landscaping business all tell him not to use ethanol gas
>refuses to listen because WE DIDN'T HAVE TO USE SPECIAL GAS BACK IN MY DAY
>oh boy guess what it's the spring again and the mower needs another carb
>mom flips out at him because he refuses to fix it himself and LOL GUESS WHAT HONEY IT'S ANOTHER $250 BILL FROM THE MECHANIC
>>
>>997790
>taking it to a mechanic for a carb rebuild/replacement
>spending $250 on said work

What kind of retard are you?
>>
>>997801
Probably the kind that doesn't pay his parents bills?
>>
>>997801
>What kind of retard are you?

That's pretty much what my mom said. Apparently he went full boomer rage because the regular mechanic and dealer mechanic angered him by telling him what to do, and he had one of his "buddies" from back when he was a hippie and now runs a shady "we had to replace the cardinal grammeter on your turbo encabulator, that'll be $500" shop fix it for him.

>>997808
Yeah basically my only involvement is mowing the lawn because my dad is too fucking lazy to do it more than once a month.
>>
>>997662
youtube has videos for about every mower ever. I would start there. at some point if its burning enough oil the engine is basically shot but just start with a newer looking mower. oil filters, spark plugs, injector area are easy fixes.
>>
>>997828
I took my mower to a mower shop bc i didn't have a gear puller thing and told them exactly the problem. two weeks later they call me tell me its ready. they fixed something else entirely. pay them take it home mower obviously still doesn't work. take it back they insists that was broken too. then they fix the broken part. like $200 dollars and 4 weeks. also $20 for a blade sharpening I didn't want. I might recommend them to my worst enemy. They seem to do a booming business. It would be cheaper to buy a new mower every time then use them. Tell neighbors about it samething has happened to all of them but once you take it there they have your mower as hostage. its so strange.
>>
>>997836
Document everything and then take them to small claims court is your main option I guess. Or leave bad Yelp reviews.
>>
File: ariens compact 24.jpg (221KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ariens compact 24.jpg
221KB, 1280x960px
Just bought a house in CT. I barely even looked at any brand besides Ariens because their blowers are so legendary. Decided on this one, lots of bang for my buck and stores away easily. Really well balanced machine.
>>
File: pushmowers-lawnboy-10730.jpg (71KB, 1053x768px) Image search: [Google]
pushmowers-lawnboy-10730.jpg
71KB, 1053x768px
>>997910
Also had this delivered a few weeks ago. 240 bucks, nice simple machine. I ran it fast over some dense/tall grass and it went through like a boss. I love mulching in comparison to side discharge.
What is diy's opinion on Kohler engines and Lawn Boy? They used to be respected names, but now it seems that honda, cub cadet, ariens, etc. are better.
>>
>>997910
I'm glad to see that they put some bigger wheels on that model. The one from two or three years ago has small wheels so it needs chains otherwise it gets stuck. Otherwise it's a good machine.
>>
>>997914
Yeah it moved really well. Now if only I had 10K to blow on paving my driveway...
>>
>>997918
Did you lower the shoes all the way?
>>
I have a Husqvarna push mower (powered by a Honda GCV160)
A Toro push mower (powered by a Honda GCV160)
A Ryobi pressure washer (powered by a Honda GCV160)
Echo blower/vac
Echo string trimmer

Anybody else try to get lawn equipment built around a specific engine? Reason why all my 4 cycle engines are GCV160s is because my first mower was one...and due to lack of maintenance it became a bear to start. I took that engine apart to its nuts and bolts and now I know it inside and out. Plus parts interchangeability and what not.
>>
>>997910
When I lived in CT it never seemed to snow, Now it gets all the storms.
>>
>>997950
Seems smart to me.
>>
File: Ryobi RY40220.jpg (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ryobi RY40220.jpg
5KB, 400x400px
>>998031
There were times in the late 90s and early 2000s when it barely snowed at all. no ice on the lakes or anything if I remember correctly.
Another question: I'm looking into getting a cordless string trimmer, is a 40v basically mandatory? It just sucks because if i got the 18v model i wouldn't need another battery.
>>
File: IMAG0242.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0242.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>>997656
Said cub.
>>
File: 19867035-1.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
19867035-1.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>>997062
I have a pretty small lawn, only takes 25-30 minutes to mow it.
I used a 2 stroke lawn boy from the early 80s. Dad is cheap, he bought it used before I was born.
I used it when I grew old enough to mow, I actually took the mower when I moved out.

It literally just would not die, and we did very little maintenance to it ever. The deck had broken in several places, the cable for the handle safety had broken, that was it.
It looked like hell though.

The blade mount broke on the spindle, I let someone try and weld it with a weak welder and it just didnt work.
Using poor judgement, I threw it away and bought one of those 100$ specials you find at Lowes, and after one summer its a complete piece of garbage rusting out and having all sorts of weird engine problems.

It was similar to pic related, just think of it being beaten to hell and back. I wish I had a picture of that thing.
>>
>>998078

How much and what are cutting? While I don't mind the Ryobi cordless stuff (my while line up) their meme tools are pretty shit and I can't see the 18v string trimmer being easy to cut with.

The 18v grinder alone is just barely adequate.
>>
>>998094

2 stroke maintenance is literally

>put oil in fuel
>when it broke fix
>>
File: 5vrf9x.jpg (83KB, 639x601px) Image search: [Google]
5vrf9x.jpg
83KB, 639x601px
>>998094
My dad has this commercial Lawn Boy from the mid-1980s. Still works!
>>
>>998096
Mainly around my house and deck, standard long grass and tall weeds.
If the 18v barely works for the grinder I will definitely spring for the 40v instead!
>>
>>998097
>don't use ethanol gas
>>
>>998168

Oh right. Sorry we don't get ethonol gas here so that is not on a maintenance list as far as I am concerned.

Also when they say ethanol eats through carbs. Why not just get a carb rebuild kit? Even stihl carb rebuild kits are cheap.
>>
have a stihl leafblower . a chinese no name strimmer thats surprisingly never let me down and a briggs and stratton lawnmower as i'm a gardener .

today I bought a JCB leafblower from a garage sale for the specific purpose of mounting it to a BMX or mountain bike for a project got it dirt cheap £2 ($3) . bought some fuel and 2 stroke oil too

the casing and outside of engine was really dusty but when I took part of the casing off to remove the tank the inside of the engine (I could see the piston from underneath) was like new . had to wash out the tank though and re attach some kind of filter?? that had come off one of the pipes that go in .

air filter looked o.k .mixed up fuel and got it running with maybye 7 pulls on the cord .

now that I have it running is there anything else I should do to it that i've not mentioned ? I found it quite addictive stripping and rebuilding it
thought you guys would be the ones to ask .
>>
>>997913

Lawn boy used to be alright.You might just want to find a used one instead of buying new.

I don't know much about Kohler, but some of the newer B&S engines have shitty plastic components, so avoid those.
>>
>>998194

If it works. It works.
>>
Why are they removing manual chokes from lawn mowers?
>>
>>997836
>>997849
Small claims is your best bet. After you win, leave a bad Yelp to rub salt in their wounds.
>>
>>998505
There is a small engine shop close to where I live ran by midgets. I shit you not, Tiny Travis & Little Larry's small engine service.
>they actually do quality work, but they are expensive.
>>
anyone have experience with battery power weed eaters? Been thinking of getting a 40v one for my dad since he has trouble dealing with gas ones now in his old age. saw some refurbs on ebay (LST136 B&D, RY40210 ryobi, are a couple i'm seeing) but don't really know of the kind of power to expect
>>
>>999572

If he has problems starting a new weed eater then he probably will have difficulty operating one if he does anything more than edging the front lawn. If that is all he is doing then a 40v will be sufficient
>>
>>998094
I had to use one like that. The wheel arrangement is the most retarded shit ever.
>>
>>997062
only lawn mower i'll use is a 2 cycle duraforce lawnboy
>>
File: fanboy.jpg (498KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
fanboy.jpg
498KB, 747x1328px
another Lawn Boy fanboy, picked this up at an auction for $15 and some change back in 99. was told that it was seized because previous worker ran straight gas. Put in a new plug and its been running like a champ since. 1/2 tank of gas last season; opened the gas valve pushed the primer valve and fired up on the 2nd pull.

The rest of the tools are Stihl and a McLane edger
>>
>>997129
Then maybe go buy one right now, instead of waiting.
>>
>>1000040
have you done the jet modification on yours?
>>
>>997913
I have this piece of shit. The little nubs on the height adjusters have broken on the third and fourth level. I was forced to cut my grass very short, and then the motor took a shit because the grass was long. I think I'm just going to cut my losses and get a real mower.
>>
Do Americans just have big empty areas of grass and no flowers?
>>
>>1000204
Why would having a large lawn mean you have no flowers?
>>
>>1000178
gaskets last year and a new gas valve but no jet modifications, runs and sounds fine
>>
>Need a lawnmower, get a TroyBilt 110 with B&S motor.
>Baby it all year, time for winter, winterize the shit out of it.
>Doesn't fucking start.
Ended up having to rebuild the whole fucking carb, and it still occasionally needs starter fluid.
>Google it, this fucking engine and mower both have a 1 star rating.
God damn it, cucked by my big box store.
>>
File: Secateur_ouvert[1].jpg (1MB, 985x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Secateur_ouvert[1].jpg
1MB, 985x1102px
I just edged the lawn with a pair of pruning shears.
It wasn't fun.
>>
>>1000257
Oh that's lucky
>>
>>1000349
i did it with a shitty machete one time. just hacking at it through the joints. was fun for about 10 minutes
>>
Am I crazy or is this horse shit?

>need carb rebuild kit
>get the number and go into the local small engine place
>cost $25, kit is $21 online
>buy kit and go home
>realize the kit is nothing but a needle and a bowl gasket.

>missing the idle screws, the float pin, the gaskets to mount to the engine etc etc
>I look up my number and yes, that is supposed to be the full blown rebuild kit
>i look at the bag the rebuild kit is in, someone used a sharpie to write the wrong kit number on it.
>the printed number is actually a different number, for the much cheaper needle replacement kit (about 8$)

>go back and ask them what the fuck
>they say that the number is cross reference and that this kit supersedes the old kit, and that this is what they give everyone
>obviously not true because both are still available online, and they are vastly different kits.
>gripes and complains that I want to return the kit

Im still blown away by this, I dont mind paying marginally more to help support local business, but im not going to pay the price for one kit, and in return get the much smaller kit just because they passed it off on other customers.
>>
>>1000487
Thats not just horse shit, its a fucking scam.
>>
File: pc1OcTl.jpg (22KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
pc1OcTl.jpg
22KB, 460x345px
>move into rental house with girlfriend
>need lawn mover
>am cheap and refuse to pay $150 for a new shitty mower
>refuse to pay $100 for a used shitty mower
>go to 6 pawn shops
>find a mower that doesn't run for $21.75 with tax
>take it home
>get it running briefly with starter fluid to make sure it's worth my time
>it pukes oil and gas out of the airbox
>dipstick shows way too much "oil"
>drain "oil" and get over a quart of oil and gas mixed together
>put new oil in it
>still nothing
>take apart intake and carb
>clean main jet/bolt/thing with a piece of wire
>spray the bitch with a can of carb cleaner
>put gasket maker on intake side of head because the paper gasket fell apart
>starts up on second pull
>mow my lawn

Damn it feels good to be a gangster. I bought a mower for $21.75 and repaired it with less than $10 worth of parts and materials, including a new spark plug.
>>
File: 12A-98M7010_10460_600.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12A-98M7010_10460_600.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
got something like this second hand 8 years ago. self propelled, but that failed 3 years ago. I just removed the guts and push it around myself. 6.5 briggs and stratton from around 1995. Smokes a bit on start up and requires 2 pulls to start, but runs like a champ. All I've ever done is change the oil and spark plug once a year. Love the casters.
>>
Lawn care is so Sisyphean when you think about it.

I usually just let my yard's plants grow until stepping through them requires a machete and then just give it a mow.

My neighbours keep their yards down to like an inch or so but fuck that. They all have riding lawnmowers and it's NC heat. Fuck.
>>
>>1000553
You'll say that until you live on a large field of land and let it grow higher than 6".
Snake, mice, and spider invasions of the house aren't fun.
>>
Any of you use one of those giant line trimmer/lawn mower things? Push mower with a line trimmer hanging out in front?
>>
>>1000499

>feel good to be a gangster

So I must be one of the most ruthless gangsters around since I scavenge and rebuild shit all the time.
>>
File: LT4000.jpg (216KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
LT4000.jpg
216KB, 800x590px
>>1000499
I just got an old 80s craftsman riding mower for free. Been sitting in a coworkers farmhouse for the last 5 years
Its like pic related, but its the lower end 12hp one.

I cleaned the carb and gas tank out, replaced the battery and it fired right up.
Gonna replace some shit, and try not to spend too much on it.

My lawn is big, but its not unbearable to do with my push mower. Its really not big enough to justify a riding mower though, and if I can make a profit that would be nice. People ask a lot of money for riders around here, so maybe ill be able to ship it off.
>>
>>1000746
Like those DR brush mowers that used to run infomercials all fucking day long?

My parents used to have a house that had 1 acre of land. But there was a dense with trees and brush that got overgrown, they just let it sit.

We rented one of the brush mowers, and it did some serious work cutting down random shit. Took a whole week of every night just being out there, but we cleared out the majority of shit.
Of course they let it just grow back in the following years.
For thick brush it works great, idk what use it would be unless you were really just cutting thick brush with it though.
>>
How do you guys feel about walking tractors? Been thinking of getting one since I have about 7 acres and a shitton of things that require a different tool to do. Im hoping to use this to till, plow snow, and move logs over to my woodlot.
>>
Are electric lawnmowers any good?
>>
File: mower.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mower.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>1001822
I used a corded mower to mow my grandparents lawn for a couple summers. I didnt have the means to transport my lawnmower, and my gas mower wasnt anything special anyways.
It was back in like 2008, and they bought a mower like pic related

It was corded black and decker that pivoted back and forth. It was designed so you would just go up and down the lawn zig zagging away from your power source. Not a bad idea honestly, because without it you would be fumbling with the cord like crazy.

It cut grass perfectly fine, but their lawn didnt grow real fast so it was always used on manageable grass lengths
All the new mowers are cordless with big ass lithium batteries in them.
After seeing what the the Milwaukee M18 cordless circular saw, and any number of cordless impacts, I would bet the mowers would cut grass perfectly fine.

Id be more worried about paying a ton of money for something that wont have the same lifespan as a gas mower.
>>
>>1001671
I always wanted a gravely and never got one.

Then I wanted a BCS but they were super pricey.

I ended up getting a used DR and like it.

All in all, I think they're useful machines, but I think you got to pay through the nose to get quality. But it makes sense to use most of the same parts and just attach tools to it.
>>
>>1002076
Yeah I figure it be better to shell out now for a quality machine that will last a while versus getting a couple of cheaper machines that all require their own maintenance and will eventually die sooner.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.