[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jurten Ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: WhatsApp-Image-20160507.jpg (80KB, 1440x864px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp-Image-20160507.jpg
80KB, 1440x864px
We want to build a scaffolding for our campground.
In the middle shold be a fire and we want to make it as much cost efficience as possible.
Tipps to do it better?
Help me /diy/
>>
File: WhatsApp-Image-20160507 (1).jpg (97KB, 1440x864px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp-Image-20160507 (1).jpg
97KB, 1440x864px
>>
File: WhatsApp-Image-20160507 (2).jpg (94KB, 1440x864px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp-Image-20160507 (2).jpg
94KB, 1440x864px
>>
>>989757
the most cost effective is no scaffold.

why don't you tell us what exactly are you doing here
>>
We want to build a scaffold ring to stand on - a beer table should have room on it on the front.

The middle should be free - there'll be a fire.

The question is - which parts of the plan can we change or which rack should we construct in an other way.
>>
>>989757
why not tents with a single pole in the middle?
also
what is that >>989759 ?
>>
It is not about the tents - it is about the wood ring in the middle!
>>989759 is one of the racks to support the ring to stand on
>>
>>989763
1. go back to school
2. learn english
3. try again
>>
>drunk people
>fire
>flammable wood around the fire
>platform for drunk people to fall from
>possibility for drunk people to fall into the fire
This is a great plan.
>>
>>989757
Okay, I'm going to point out something based on my impression of your post and what it looks like the other anon are trying to say.

We have no clue what you want, or what these pictures are supposed to mean. Try to describe the purpose of the (scaffold?) around the fire and we can probably help more. Like how tall is it? What is the size of your firepit? Is there space between it and the fire, or will it need to be fireproofed? Are people sitting or standing on it? Are you setting stuff on it?

Also, I really don't think scaffold is the word you are looking for.
>>
>>989757
That quadcopter will never take off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.