[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I go about opening this door?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: received_1654270078170169.jpg (159KB, 1080x1701px) Image search: [Google]
received_1654270078170169.jpg
159KB, 1080x1701px
How would I go about opening this door?
>>
File: received_1654270168170160.jpg (70KB, 1080x1044px) Image search: [Google]
received_1654270168170160.jpg
70KB, 1080x1044px
It's welded
>>
Cut the welds with an anglegrinder with a cutting disc.
If its welded from both sides you are out of luck and will need a cutting torch like an oxy/acetylene
>>
>>961907
or anon could just cut off the hinges, go at that side of the door with a crowbar. Won't be easy but it's the best bet if both sides are welded. I really doubt they are though.
>>
>>961904
There has to be some kind of story behind this. So what is it?
>>
>>961904

Is there power close by?

How low key does it need to be?

Battery powered sawzall would work if noise isn't an issue and you can't get a cutting torch, if it is welded from both sides.
>>
>>961975
My guess is op is an "urban explorer"
>>
>>961904
lol, u in sweden bruv?
>>
>>961989
My guess is OP is "breaking and entering"
>>
>>962014
Agreed. The good thing is op probably won't close it properly after he's done and the druggies and homeless will take it over. I'm sure countless murders and rapes will occur just because op thought it would be fun to play cave explorer. I'm glad everyone is helping him out.
>>
>>961990
swedfag here, why would you Think so?
>>
>>961907
>If its welded from both sides you are out of luc
so is the guy trapped inside...
>>
Hit it with your car.
>>
Look for a terminal close by
>>
>>961904
The answer's right in front of you, op:

zink
>>
It's not welded shut for fun OP and its' not just to deny access, they use locks for that sort of thing.

This is welded shut because NOBODY is meant to go in there for any reason, which means health risk.

If you're sincere in wanting to get in then take a fucking respirator or you'll be breathing all the asbestos dust and black mould you could ever wish for.
>>
>>962202
I know the people who made some of the graffitti. And the combination of crews puts that picture in sweden.
>>
2 words
oxygen acetylene
Get a touch it should be about 20$
Cut the welds and takes pick of what you find inside.
>>
I don't think it's supposed to be opened until 2075. Mr. Morgon is waiting for resurrection, don't disturb him.
>>
>>962694
Reminds me of this

http://imgur.com/gallery/WRFBK

Retard gets close to killing himself from lack of oxygen and toxic chemicals.
Dont be a dummy
>>
>>963275
thanks for sharing that
>>
>>963275

That's really cool, but she was an idiot, at the very least she should have worn a mask. How long would you have to ventilate something like that before you would feel safe going in? I would want to pump fresh air all the way to the bottom for at least a week before, and even then I would be wearing thick heavy clothing and a good mask before even thinking about doing that. Maybe bring my own O2 tank as well. God knows what that copper smell at the end was.

Since this is /diy/, how hard would it be to build a solar powered ventilator for things like this? I imagine an air pump and a shit ton of garden hose could do it fairly well.
>>
>>961904
put some termites on it, they will open it
>>
>>961955
This. Cut the hinges and use a pry bar. Since we can make a good assumption that it's welded from one side it will snap off pretty easily when you pry it from the other side.
>>
>>962018
>>>962018
step 1: open the door
step 2: ?????
step 3: OP at fault for rapes + murders
>>
>>963349
Gas mask and oxygen tank.
>>
>>963664
If what
>>962694
Is saying is true, nobody's going to be setting foot in that place.
>>
>>963697
Since when the druggies have cared about health hazards?
>>
>>963699
>>963697
Well, the more druggies in there the less druggies (eventually) roaming the streets due to their lungs dissolving, so I guess that can be considered a positive.
>>
>>962694
This is patently incorrect. They may do this for health reasons sometimes, but as someone who spends quite a bit of time "urbexing" they often do this just to keep people out, especially in areas that aren't completely destitute. For example, go to detroit, there's plywood (if there's anything at all), but drive down to Ohio, where there's more money for this kind of thing, and most places have welded doors and one locked door for people that are supposed to be in there to get access through.
>>
>>963275

Imagine if they passed out and died and some worker didn't find them for years later. I bet it has happened or they just haven't found the people yet.
>>
>>962702

>Sweden

rapes and murders are assured
>>
Those look like hinges on the right hand side? See if you can dismantle them some how. After that pry it open with a crowbar.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.