[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys someone knows what is this? Thank's for the information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Hey guys someone knows what is this?
Thank's for the information
>>
>>912539
divot tool
>>
>>912540
This
Its for golfing

Too bad nobody around here uses them and leave the green in awful shape
>>
You put that in a socket and it gives you a new appreciation for life
>>
>>912541
>>912540
>>912542
Awesome, thank you very much
>>
>>912539
fingerbox`s key
>>
>>912779
This.

Also Google how to use it properly. A big dent on the green is proper wank.
>>
>>912539
>divot tool
So thats what those things are, my university sells them but the people from the "gift shop"/ textbook store labeled it as letter opener.
>>
Its a divot repair tool. It is used in repairing the grass in golf if you hit the ground.
>>
>>912541
>>912828
>>913036
OK, so I know golfers are among the biggest retards on earth, but: Any sharp tool from a pocket knife, to a dinner fork, to a car key could do this. Do you tards really need a special tool for scratching up grass?
>>
>>912539
It's for golving.. when you hit the grass hard and you need to repair the grass. you need to do that as else it cannot grow back... just because you pay to use a golf course doesn't mean you have the right to damage it and leave it unattended for the next golfer :)
>>
>>913072
Do you really need a special tool to do any task?

Some people like their ignition without dirt in it.
>>
>>913072
>biggest retards on earth
>game made up of mainly the wealthy
>implying dumbasses can be rich
>>
>>913156
>Laughing Saudi princes
>Implying dumbasses can't be rich (at least for some times)
>>
>>913072
This tool is specifically for repairing greens when the ball makes a crater.
The fork is intended to lift the soil back up but not destroy the grass. The angle on it gives a better lever action.

I play golf, not rich or posh, just enjoy it. It gets me out in the glorious English country side.
>>
>>913072
Golf has been around since 1500's so the tools will have evolved to be the best suited to their task.
>>
>>913156
Imagine some tracksuit clad, sovereign riddled Russian mafia nouveau riche types turning up at the local poncy golf course and wrecking it up.
>>
>>913156
Example of stupid people that became rich:
99% of the rich people in Russia/Former Soviet states.
Donald Trump
99% of the rich people in Saudi Arabia
99% of the rich people in the UAE
>>
well most of you guys are wrong
>>913955
this guy is correct
it is a golf tool but not for divots
its a ball mark repair tool. when your ball hits the green and leaves a dimple or impression of the ball this tool helps you repair the dimple making the green level again.
a divot is the chunk of grass/dirt you tear off with the bottom of your club when you take a shot. you are supposed to replace this clump of grass/dirt. no tools are needed except for your foot to flatten it somewhat
>>
>>914098
>Donald Trump
but he is literally the smartest man in america?
>>
>>914105
You're asking a question, and the answer is "No".
>>
>>914098
lol why hate on the Russians ? They did not get the money thrown to them.

If you define dumb as getting money from oil you can include some former US presidents as wel and 99% of the rich people from Texas.
>>
File: 1445120682610.png (78KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445120682610.png
78KB, 249x250px
>>914104
>well most of you guys are wrong

"divot tool" is a misnomer, and its also the most universally used name for it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/embed/K1WTMX5xCDU
>wtf - utubes source of controversy.
>still wtf.

>>914104
..that's still 'a divot', not 'a fucking dimple', you tool. Dimples are the surface of the golf ball, ffs.
>>
>>913156
>Implying Donald Trump isnt one of the richest people on earth while simultaneously being one of the stupidest people in the universe.
>>
File: CUWGt8sUkAAJRw3.jpg (57KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
CUWGt8sUkAAJRw3.jpg
57KB, 600x435px
>>914195
u mad?
>>
http://youtu.be/w8tWwFhC35I

The fork style are shit. But they are a common give away.
>>
>>914186
possibly, but still most people are saying this is to repair the grass from your club gouges
>>914193
maybe you should look up the definition of divot
>>
>>914249
- you wanna etymology? we'll argue etymology all fucking day, you'll still be fucking wrong.

OK - now, which do you prefer? - as definition for a piece of damaged grass in golf:

- Divot (aka - *everyone* else in the whole fucking worlds favored definition)
"A divot is Scottish slang. It refers to the patch of grass that is a few inches wide and a few inches long that happens when you go golfing. It also looks like the patch of hair on a woman's vagina, hence the term "divot". Etymology: alteration of earlier Scots devat, from Middle English (Scots) duvat. Date: 1586. 1 Scottish : a square of turf or sod"
The Scotsman came home from drinking scotch and said to his woman "come on love and show me your divot!"

- dimples (aka - your Favored definiton)
"something that you're born with,my nickname,small(or large) hollow dents in your cheeks, whether it in be your butt or your facial cheeks."
"Wow, she has a pretty smile!!!,and look at her pretty dimples!!!!"

- Even the manufacturers of the fucking things call them 'divot repair tools', you fucking self-righteous dolly dimple vagina-like divoted fuckhead. But, the fire never ends with you, amiright? But youre fucking not, so apologise, stop making a cunt of yourself and STFU already, you miserable fucking retard.
>>
>>912539
Does the NEC logo pop off too?

It would be a ball marker.
>>
>>913156
found the trust fund baby. just becuase you're rich, doesn't make you smart. most rich people either inherited or married their money.
>>
>>913072
>OK, so I know golfers are among the biggest retards on earth
that explains bush then lol
>>
>>914267
Hahaha hahaha haha you wouldn't be a short guy with that attitude, would ya?
>>
>>914371
Found the butthurt burgerflipper. Don't be hateful just because you went Liberal Arts instead of Finance or Sales.
>>
>>914417
>Finance or sales.
Lol trust fund confirmed.
>>
File: 1380235722906.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1380235722906.gif
2MB, 235x180px
mfw there are people who actually think time spent golfing is a legitimate use of space and time.

>>914417
I'd rather be broke until the day I die than work in sales.
>>
>>913156
>implying being rich is something that earned.
>>
>>914427
The thing about being rich is you tend to pass it on to your heirs. So, yeah, theres a lot of schmucks born into money. There are still plenty of people that earn their wealth. The problem a lot of people have is they don't understand that making money requires real work and sacrifice. Your don't work 40 hours a week and get rich. You don't spend $200 at the clubs every weekend and get rich. You don't buy a new car every 5-10 years and get rich. Thats the shit you do *after* you get rich and your money is working for you.

My dad drove a truck for 20 years starting at age 16. Never went to college. By the time he hit 45 he was earning almost as much money from his investments as he was from working so he semi-retried and only worked 2-3 days a week. He owned 3 cars between those years and all of them he got used. He bought his first house in cash when he was in his late 30s. He got married in his late 20's in front of a judge at a courthouse with maybe 20 people attending. The reception was held at a local restaurant. He spent maybe 2 grand on the whole thing. For their 25th anniversary they renewed their vows in Fiji and stayed a month.

People want to live like they are rich the moment they get money in their pocket. If you are only rich 2 days a month (or every 2 weeks) you are an idiot and should be letting a professional manage your money.
>>
File: 1440272104550.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1440272104550.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>913156

>live in lower/middle class street
>retards that work mid tier jobs (office work, lower management ect) want to be seen as well off
>take cheap package holidays to spain so they have money left over for a golf membership
>not retarded
>>
>>915513
But you saw through them anon
>>
>>913156
Must be nice being completely disconnected from reality.
>>
File: 1448254270568.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448254270568.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>912542
Gearfag
Use a fork instead.
>>
>>915513
>retards that work mid tier jobs (office work, lower management ect) want to be seen as well off

But even the working class like to golf aswell.
Have you ever went golfing before?

Its relaxing, infuriating, and satisfying. Walking the courses is fun in of itself.

And just so you know, I golf in jeans and a Tshirt.
>>
>>916647
Also speaking of /diy/, I made my own clone clubs.

>buy plain golf shafts
>cut them down
>install cheap iron heads that are clones of expensive clubs
>install your own grips

There you go, a cheap ass set of irons that play as well as expensive ones. Unless you have a low handicap you wont know the difference.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.