[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to I make it so there is more water in my toilet bowl? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1448841037761.jpg (40KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1448841037761.jpg
40KB, 680x848px
How to I make it so there is more water in my toilet bowl? My big shits always go over the waterline and leave stains every time I flush.
>>
People can't actually know this little, can they?

I want you to tell me just exactly how the height of the water is controlled before I say anything, OP.
>>
also wondering
>>
>>909479
you know, at first glance this was also my reaction, but thinking about it, i know how to adjust the water level in the tank, but not the bowl.
>>
>>909484
It's the bloody water lock. You have to raise the edge.
This should be obvious.
>>
>>909484
You know the float that closes the water valve? Make it close it when you're happy with the level. Iirc its usually a chain, so you'd take some links out or raise the float? I don't know, but now you know what controls it.
>>
You can't. Maximum water level in the bowl is determined by the shape of the S-Trap, which is built into the toilet. It can be lower, but not higher.
>>
>>909484
huh. having looked at it, the answer is get a different toilet? because the bowl refills until the water hits the level of the u bend it can't go higher. I could be wrong though?

I did find a list of fixes for if the bowl isn't filling as much as it was designed to because of a clog or crack, though:
http://homeguides.sfgate.com/water-toilet-bowl-37124.html
But that's not adjusting it, that's a repair. also, eat more fiber, shit more than once a week.
>>
File: leaky-toilets-00.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
leaky-toilets-00.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
>>909484
>>909485
Just to make it even more clear.
>>
I still don't get it?

??
>>
its pretty simple you can do it a few ways
1. you put a second ubend in higher up
2. you tilt the toilet forward

american toilets have silly outlets that go into the ground making both of these practically impossible

3. connect an air compressor after the u bend, more pressure pushes water up into the bowl.

all of these probably break one rule or another

>you ant its impossible
get a load of these fags
you need to think more cReAtIvElY
>>
>>909532
The bowl fills up until the water level reaches >>909495, and then any additional water raises the water level which starts pouring water down the other side of the trap.

It's like trying to fill up a teapot above the level of the spout. any water that's added just spills out.
>>
>>909477

fucking eat less

don't waste water ya fuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.