[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just broke the lid of my teapot and realized that there is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wat.jpg (535KB, 3006x3996px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
535KB, 3006x3996px
I just broke the lid of my teapot and realized that there is a fuckton of space in there.
Thinking about putting a something inside. What can I make it do?
First idea was just a button which lights up an LED when it is open, but that would be too easy.
Any fancy ideas I could do with a µC?
Measuring the inside temperature would be nice, but I'd need a real small display which would fit into the top.
>>
>>1233351
>Measuring the inside temperature would be nice
why?
just touch with your hand and you know immediately if its too hot or cold to drink.
do you know the temperatures off the top of your head? you will have to learn them
heres a start: if its boiling water its 100C
>>
>>1233351
I habe the exact same teapot and always wondered if the top can be disassembled w/o destoying it. Is it possible?
>>
>>1233351
Make a fleshlight
>>
>>1233351
Led, cold is blue, green is your temp, red is too hot.

Fuck off.
>>
You can put your weed in it...
>>
>>1233618
>DUDE WEED LMAO
neck yourself faggot
>>
>>1233629
Why? Prevents cancer... slows aging; stress relief. You seem uptight... don't you have a Trump rally to go to or a lynching?
>>
>>1233635
Why? Prevents brain development... slows motivation; job relief. You seem uptight... don't you have an antifa rally to go to or a lynching?
>>
File: giphy.gif (564KB, 320x251px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
564KB, 320x251px
>>1233629
>>
>>1233629
Come on man, that didn't look like this is where that was going? Don't be a cock
>>
>>1233388
You obviously do not know how to (properly) make tea
>>
>>1233635
Fake news

>>1233924
>the drug epidemic is a joke
You're a waste of life, breath, and resources because of your degenerate addiction. THAT'S the joke and I'm laughing real hard.

>>1233940
>Come on man
>Don't be a cock
Stoner hippie faggot detected. Why don't you do something productive with your life?
>>
>>1233573
>Thinks all tea is brewed at the same temperature.
Barbaric!
>>
>>1233963
The "you can put your weed in it" thing is a meme that makes fun of stoners, dipshit. Its a joke. Nobody would keep their weed in their tea pot... unless they dont drink tea.
>>
>>1233351
you could go by LED light intensity with hotter meaning brighter or maybe a binary readout using 8 LEDs.
>>
>>1233963
it's from an old comedy sketch lampooning stoners. can't remember the exact show but I want to say it was SNL or something similar. pretty sure it was in the 90s. the guy was in an antique store or something and another guy was a stoner trying to sell him items by pointing out that you could hide your weed in them. ok?

polite sage for off topic.
>>
>>1234338
>I want to say it was SNL

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/out-of-africa/n10451?snl=1
>>
>>1233924
>>1234173
>>1234338
>>1234356
>I was only pretending to be a degenerate stoner faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.