[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making Sulfur Ointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: vin-sans-soufre.jpg (112KB, 612x210px) Image search: [Google]
vin-sans-soufre.jpg
112KB, 612x210px
So diy/, I got scabies and as you know it itchies as fuck. I'm currently taking ivermectin (going to my third week) with variable results: in some places it went away (notably my penis) and on others it persists. I was searching for another medical treatments when I found out about sulfur ointments. The thing is I can't find it on my area and can't buy it online so I was thinking about doing it myself. So how do i make it? And being sulfur toxic what should I be aware of?

PS1:This is my first post here so I don't know if it's the right place.
PS2: I know nothing about chemistry.
>>
Someone?
>>
I got it once, because I used a used matress on the college dorm. Rookie mistake.

Fuck that. Two weeks of medication was more than enough.
I do not recommend sulfur oinments. But they are usually sold as suspension for old-school acne treatment. Just do NOT get hit by sunlight.
>>
>>1232654
What medication did you use? What was the extension of your dicease? Describe in details your treatment (what have you done to your clothes/linen?)
>>
File: cortizone10.jpg (52KB, 522x397px) Image search: [Google]
cortizone10.jpg
52KB, 522x397px
>>1232638

I've gotten bed bugs quite a bit, and if you ever have had them they itch like crazy. The other thing about them is that they don't really itch until like days later.

I've used this type of stuff and it works so that you don't scratch the shit out of yourself. Apply it and then make sure you don't scratch the area for like an hour, then should go away.

Also, if you have dollar tree or 99cent only stores they have generic for cheap of the same stuff
>>
>>1232751
I can't find any information about the use of cortizone to treat scabies, I believe it would bring some relief but not cure the dicease (keep in mind my parasytes are microscopical). But thanks, anyway. Also, why do you get bed bugs so frequently?
>>
>>1232638
The reaction to scabies is allergic, and as such you could be free of the mites, but still have their reaction-causing remnants under your skin, if not the dead mites themselves. In other words, it may take a month before you slough off the layer of skin that's holding what's itching you. Call the doc. Ask if it's normal to take a while to get over it. If I were to guess, I'd see about using a dandruff shampoo that contains selenium to make your skin slough off faster. Selsun Blue contains it, there is an orange version that has more selenium, but it might be prescription only. Apply to the areas that itch, let sit for several minutes, rinse off.
>>
>>1232672
I just took some pills, the ones they use for stomach parasites (hell they even work for hair parasites) and after about two weeks everything was OK.

As I was in college, The only thing I had to do was throw the matress into the trash, and wash all my clothes and sheets with HOT water, most washing machines can use water hot enough
>>
I've had scabies. This is how I beat it:

Permethren 3 to 4 hours after a shower. 12hours on 12 off. Cool dry skin. 3 days at a time. Take a break for a day or 2, repeat.

Steam clean everything including shoes and mattress. Every day.

Takes 2 weeks for symptoms to go away even after their dead. Don't stop taking ivermectin.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>1232654
>I do not recommend sulfur oinments.
Why not?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.