[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kratky plants in closet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: opWblyK.jpg (89KB, 640x649px) Image search: [Google]
opWblyK.jpg
89KB, 640x649px
If I want to set up some lettuce and peppers in a Kratky system in a spare closet, what are the potential concerns?

Also how do I get light to plants if they'll be on shelves? Can I only grow one level of plants?

I'll be growing them over the sump pump in the basement. That seems to make the most sense in the event of an accident and the water spilling. Any possible concerns there?

Any advice on right sized containers for broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes and peppers?

I've grown things successfully using this system outside with huge fuck-all totes and in the window with smaller ones, but with winter coming I want to keep the fresh plants coming as well.

inb4 420durhurhur
>>
File: kayla_sad.jpg (719KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kayla_sad.jpg
719KB, 1920x1080px
>>1232541
>inb4 420durhurhur

why did you put that? why did you post a retarded pic to start your thread?

it's fine to be a pothead. but don't try to fool us.
>>
>>1232559
Kayli pls fuck me(regardless of whether or not you have a dick)
>>
>>1232559
Because this isn't the first time I've asked hydroponics help here and every time it turns into a pothead meetup.
>>
>>1232559
>kayla
>checks hand
>confirmed for penior
>>
>>>/out/1084132
>>
>>1232559
What exactly is the point of this post?
Instead of having an actual take on OP's problem you just decided to be a shitposting idiot which for the record, makes you worse than a pothead partaking in threads
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.