[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every time I wake up in bedroom nose is extremely stuffed. so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1422360998719.png (81KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
1422360998719.png
81KB, 773x773px
every time I wake up in bedroom nose is extremely stuffed. so much my head feels like it's detached from my body.

also can't even breathe in the room. like feels like there's pressure in my lungs. the room is like double the size of your closet and has window AC installed
>>
File: IMG_4750.jpg (203KB, 1600x1448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4750.jpg
203KB, 1600x1448px
>>
was wondering what you guys thought the problem wwas
>>
Do you get enough air in? Keep a door or window open. Do you have the problem year round? Also when sleeping elsewhere? What have you tried?
>>
>>1231732
well air conditioner is in window and bedroom door is closed. there;s hole in wall that leads to water pipes. not sure if there's some mold down there or what
>>
>>1231733
Are you having the same issue when sleeping elsewhere?
>>
>>1231735
no,only in bedroom
>>
>>1231714
>and has window AC installed

Having a window AC doesnt help.
At first glance you might think that it brings fresh air into your room, but it simply recirculates the air in your bedroom.

If there is something offgassing or permeating in your room, the AC wont help it.
>>
>>1231739
Simple then, sleep in the living room from now on

How clean is your room, how often do you change your bed? Have you tried sleeping with the door open?
>>
>>1231741
pretty much empty. hardwood floors. weekly. I have tried and still end up with stuffy nose
>>
Air is too dry and causing your mucous membranes to become inflamed. Buy a cheap ($15) room mister and leave it running by your bed at night. Do not put oil in the water.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPAROOM-SpaMist-Ultrasonic-Mister-Oil-Diffuser-Water-Mister-Fragrance-Room-Scent-/172644115143?epid=1237732165&hash=item28326422c7:g:kKgAAOSwkShY~3~3
>>
Have you checked for black mold or carbon monoxide?
>>
>>1231740
How bout just cleaning the fucking thing. He's probably having an allergic reaction to all the crap in the filter screen.

If it's gassing it would never come out cold.

>>1231816
If there's no source of contaminants then I'd go with this.
>>
>>1231740
>but it simply recirculates the air in your bedroom
Isn't this extremely dangerous in terms of CO2 buildup/other gases like CO?
>>1231816
>Air is too dry
Actually, I have a similar anecdote to OP, except the higher the humidity, the worst it gets. Also, when the humidity is the 70s, I can "smell" the room and no amount of cleaning or airflow helps.
>>
>>1232077
>Isn't this extremely dangerous in terms of CO2 buildup/other gases like CO?

How is it any different or more dangerous than just having your windows closed?
>>
>>1231714
are you a smoker?
what's your diet like?
do you work in a harmful environment?
>>
Is this a really common issue or does the same guy post this once a month
>>
>>1232093
Ive seen several threads too.
With that said, ive lived in certain places before that did make me feel like OP so I would venture to say its common enough.

Though the answers are always the same
>find the mold
>get a carbon monoxide detector
>>
>>1232093
Lots of dirty people stay in there room all day and wonder why they have air quality problems. No one ever washes their air conditioners out.
>>
You're probably allergic to something. Feather pillow, dog or cat, wool blanket, even dust if you don't vacuum or need an air purifier.
>>
>>1232154
No, I mean with the same OP pic and wording, even.
>>
>>1231714
Last winter this happened to me, although my room is 20m2.
There was a motherload of a mold right behind the bed head frame. Reason for that was tough winter and the part of the house where bedroom is is not insulated, so just 30cm ytong wall separating the difference between 22C degree inside and -17C outside.

There has to be a mold somewhere. Either in the walls or perhaps the AC air filter (it has one, right?) may be off or something like that.
>>
>>1232077
Room can be too dry or too moist but if it is running an aircon, I'd bet on too dry. Checking for mould is ALWAYS a good idea though. Mould is nasty stuff.
>>
I've had multiple window AC units become absolutely COVERED in mold on the inside, unless you take it out every season, disassemble it and clean it out (not just the useless front filter) they almost all progress to this state eventually.

Modern energy efficient units are designed to trap water in them, draining only if they become too full--this practically assures mold growth, but it makes for repeat window AC purchases so it all work out in the end.
>>
>>1232318
get uv bulb and install on/near/around ac unit, take allergy meds zyrtec and the like BEFORE BED, they also double as a sleep enhancer.
>>
Personaly i got an allergy on everything but 99% is dirt in the air and fur.
I Have lately jamed nose and only steride budesonid helped me and sometimes very well naphazolini nitro sulfatiazolum.
NOTHING else helps. No any retarded methods.
>>
>>1232532
What about an immunosupressant?
>>
>>1231714
I have that problem too, but my issue is I'm allergic to dust and mold.
>>
>>1232532
take a benadryl, it will probably help
>>
>>1232077
AC's font make CO natural gas does. You're breathing co2 right now. You don't need alot of o2.
>>
>>1231714
eat me
>>
>>1231714
It sounds like you could have a mold problem
>>
>>1232093
It does sound almost word for word like one a couple of months ago
That guy had an open access panel behind a shower
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.