[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duckweed is highly nutritious and grows very fast. I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: duckweed.jpg (194KB, 1025x576px) Image search: [Google]
duckweed.jpg
194KB, 1025x576px
Duckweed is highly nutritious and grows very fast. I want to grow enough to feed myself daily. What is the best way to grow lots of duckweed?
>>
>>1229851
Did you calculate how many kilo duckweed you need to eat per day and how that translates to area?
>>
>>1229851
>What is the best way to grow lots of duckweed?

have a pond.

>>1229883

not every poster is american
>>
>>1229851
Kiddy pool.
>>
>>1229851
How does it taste OP? I read about it. It absorbs the mineral in the water and is supposed to be really healthy.
>>
>>1229851
I think this takes the cake for dumbest memefood thread I've seen here.
>>
>>1229851
Why is everybody shit poor?
>>
holy fuck how the hell do i get rid of this shit
>>
>>1229851
you don't want duckweed, what you want is azolla microphyta
>>
>>1229851
see
>>>/out/1084132
>>
>>1230104
Buy some ducks I suppose.
>>
>>1230089
If we can't raise the World to American standards then we need to lower ours -- Ronald Reagan.
>>
>>1229906
>American
>calculating by kilos
>>
>>1230104
Eat it, you dummy.
>>
>>1229851
Have put no research into this, but what if you'd get a pond with big fish and plants and whatnot, pump the water through a filter and then pump the less dirty, but still mineral rich, water into 5-10 cm deep trays filled with duckweed. Then, when the trays are filled you get a fine mesh to grab about 3/4 of the duckweed to eat and the rest to grow again.
>>
>>1229851
5 gal bucket
air stone bubbler
nutrients in the water
>>
>>1229851
Can a person survive on only fuck weed?
>>
>>1229851
are you a fucking duck mate?
why are you eating duckweed?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.