[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remove watermark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8792.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8792.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Can someone remove the watermark for me I just got married and the wedding venue did not tell me that the pictures were not included they're trying to charge me an arm and a leg to receive my photos I am willing to pay someone for good work I'm just on a budget and can't afford to pay the wedding venue
>>
>>1227780

as far as shitposting goes this is a bit creative but not believable at all.

I miss the days when you would ask us how to paint your computer fans to make them look like gaming fans.
>>
>>1227780
This is /diy/. As in, do it YOURSELF. Asking how to do it YOURSELF would be borderline acceptable, but you're not. If you can't do it YOURSELF, go to /r/ or /wsr/. This is probably the nicest reply you're going to get, by the way.
Now get off my board.
>>
>>1227780
can you post another photo?
>>
>>1227780
You can't remove such elaborate watermarks. It is possible technically, but would require days of work for that one photo, and you'd still have noticeable lines, pixels, etc.
>>
>>1227850
To add to this, we were in the same boat as you when we got married on our cruise. (Funny joke, huh?)
They wanted like 20-50 per picture, came out to hundreds. We bought like 5 and had a family member provide us with what they took.

Still got raped. I always tell people to hire a photographer so you know what you're paying. Don't even tell the venue, just show up with your own and tell the venue photographer to suck your dick.
>>
>>1227780
Lmao those fucks are too cheap to buy the water marking software. I feel sorry for op. Maybe buy some photos and then send a brick through the window lmao
>>
>You can't remove such elaborate watermarks. It is possible technically, but would require days of work for that one photo, and you'd still have noticeable lines, pixels, etc.

nonsense. any recent version of Photoshop will have an intelligent healing tool that does 95% of the work all by itself. then maybe 15 mins of old-school spot healing should make it perfect.
>>
>>1227850
>>1227924
I am a below average photoshopper that took one class in jr high like 18 years ago and even to me, that looks like just a 4 hour job at most
>4 hours considering a total lack of motivation and jack-off breaks every 20-30 minutes

Photoshop is easy. Hit someone up on fiver or something.
>>
>>1227780
This is how wedding photos work every single time OP
No they arent included, yes you have to pay AFTER the wedding is over picking and choosing what photos you want.

This is standard practice, it should have been made clear to you before it happened.
Pay for the damn photos, hopefully you will only be getting married once.
>>
>>>/wsr/ is the only correct answer you faggots.
>>
File: gone.png (427KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
gone.png
427KB, 1242x2208px
>>1227780
>>
I could remove the watermarks for you, OP. But my gut feeling tells me there are dicks behind those watermarks.
>>
What your trying to do equates to theft. If you were too stupid to read your contract or take the time to understand the standard practice of photography then cowboy up and pay for the pictures. Or realize there's a good chance the marriage won't last anyway and not get the pictures.
>>
>>1228020
fuck em, as >>1227911 noted, potographers appear cheap guppy cunts themselves, that software is fucking $30 in commercial use variant. I've no doubt whatsoever they are trying to charge OP eye-watering sums that would qualify for extortion in any civilized country. But negotiation is maybe an easier tactic, fugged em for a period, say, week or two, let them chase you with an offer - shits no use to them unsold either. As you also (correctly) note, Wedding Made in Vegas, weren't meant to last for Ages - wait another few weeks, may neither want or need em.
fiverrrr also a good idea, get a few candidates to do a sample, let the best do the rest for fix price - most of the work be in doing the first tho, and making a specific knockout template for that watermark. Also depends on whether they give you access to high-res?, just with added watermark.
>>
>>1227780
I suggest you crowdsource photos from your wedding guests instead.

If I were removing the water mark I'd use photoshop to select the overlay and trying to change the hue and coloring as best as possible to match the background(s). Then I'd use the spot healing brush and whatever to fix up the rest. Fixing one photo would be time consuming enough.

Realistically you're never going to look at the photos again. Just go with my first suggestion.
>>
>>1227933
This would be believable if you could provide with an example.

I'd say it's hard to make it look good. . And Photoshop is one of my daily tools.
>>
>>1227850
Holy shit... yeah op if not troll that would take big money. Better off retaking them with your moms cousins little sisters walmart camera operated facebook advertised "photography business"
>>
>>1227822
>>>1227780 (OP)
>I miss the days when you would ask us how to paint your computer fans to make them look like gaming fans.

THIS! This is what I want to know! Lol
>>
File: watermark removal 101.jpg (186KB, 1242x801px) Image search: [Google]
watermark removal 101.jpg
186KB, 1242x801px
>>1227780
I'm not doing the fucking work for you but here's the theory behind how to do it.

These monochromatic watermarks are the absolute easiest things to remove. Masking off the watermark is the hardest part. Don't be too tedious with the masking, get the edges "close enough" merge your layer down and then go through the with the healing and copy brush to repair the artifacts.
>>
>>1228020
>YOU WOULDN"T DOWNLOAD A WEDDING
>>
Unless there are tits in the photo, I wouldn't do this work for free. For the time it'd take to make it look wedding perfect, you could just buy the photo for what I'd probably charge.
>>
>>1227780
It's possible
I'm no Photoshop guru
I mostly use gimp
But I've used Photoshop before at University PC's
And it's fairly easyiys just time consuming but it's easy enough that I believe if you out in the time you can do it yourself
Not even lying it's pretty easy once you start messing around with smart lasso and other tools like that where the program recognizes the colors and you can change it to other colors you choose or inside the same picture
Legit just jump in and start doing it
>>
>>1228580
It sure as hell sounds like you don't have a clue how to actually do it. If you had any idea of how digital images work, you would've suggested the exact method in >>1228486
>>
>>1227780
It's just a picture of some hands lmao
>>
>>1227780
You'll probably get divorced anyways
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
>>1227780
I see she already has the upper hand in the relationship
>>
>>1228606Haha holy fuck anon
>>
File: No_Water.png (926KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
No_Water.png
926KB, 1242x2208px
Here you go bud
>>
>>1228760
kekcellent
>>
>>1227780
>>1228760
Here it is cleaned up
>>
File: 6jyrgf9b.jpg (13KB, 201x210px) Image search: [Google]
6jyrgf9b.jpg
13KB, 201x210px
>>1229616
>>1227780
>>1228760
shit, forgot image
>>
>>1227780
>Trial version
Oh wow. You can use the free trial to put the bar on the bottom on a completely transparent image and use that to cancel that part out on the photos.

>>1228486 covers the basics of cancellation but isolating the watermark on a simpler sample would help. Did they by any chance happen to slap the watermark on an image that didn't come out and just has a solid color background?
>>
>>1228760
reminds me of a sub-breakthrough of dmt
>>
>>1227780
What business uses trial software in a production environment? I'm asking because of the second watermark on the bottom.

>Protected with trial version of Visual Watermark. Full version doesn't put this mark.

Fuckers too lazy to do a watermark while photoshopping their photos?
>>
>>1227780

Welcome to the high cost extortion ring that is weddings, I would do it for "free"

And by free I mean your wife's sister is my sex slave for about a week while I do it
>>
File: _20170819_085747.jpg (79KB, 1080x379px) Image search: [Google]
_20170819_085747.jpg
79KB, 1080x379px
>>1227837
Ive screencap this, just in case someone needs this
>>
>>1230238

the suggestion is about as useful as reversing the course of a river using a spoon.
>>
>>1230238
Anyone who needs it should take a screenshot themselves.
>>
>>1230238
>tfw 4chan famous
Thanks anon
>>
>Lol fell for the old marriage Jew. And the photography Jew.
Next thing you'll tell us is that you fell for the diamond Jew.
>>
>>1227780
Post pics of wife and i will help
>>
>>1227850
>but would require days of work for that one photo
Or you just get another photo with the same watermark and spend 5 minutes in gimp...
>>
>>1227780
Paying the Jewish photographer costs too much, better just get divorced and higher your own photographer next wedding.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.