[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: concrete scrubbin.png (2MB, 1216x1024px) Image search: [Google]
concrete scrubbin.png
2MB, 1216x1024px
The city let me keep it a whole 3 weeks. Only cost me 50 bucks and the amount of fun it was to build/skate was totally worth it!
>>
>>1225126
>The city let me keep it a whole 3 weeks

I hope they charged you to remove it too
>>
>>1225127
Nope. Didn't even follow up to see if I had removed it after i tore it down either.
>>
>>1225127

>Charged to clean up after yourself

Is this communism?
>>
Nice dude
>>
>>1225143
The Proletariat must seize the means of recreation.
>>
>>1225126
>be 20 years old
>still skateboarding
>unable to build a similar setup on your own property or a mobile version

This is DIY mofo and modifying council property is shit.
>>
>>1225126
HAHAHA! NICE.

Dude, go to other towns and lay those fuckers out at random and skate away
>>
why not just build it out of wood and move it when they say something?
skaters have been doing this for decades...
you're just wasting your own time and money
>>
>>1225309
concrete is so fun though. wood is stressful. just my experience
>>
>>1225143
He laid a permanent structure on city property
Most of the time they will come by and remove it themselves and then charge you for being a retard
>>
>>1225619
I removed it in an hour. It was easy as fuck. Go tell on your sunday school classmates for having their eyes open during prayer you pussy.
>>
File: 09.jpg (15KB, 286x443px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
15KB, 286x443px
>>1225677
>Go tell on your sunday school classmates for having their eyes open during prayer you pussy.

What kind of insult is that?
Are you the lanky guy or one of the two trashy brofaggots?
>>
>>1225126
>no coping
>shitty 2-part transition
>gravel on bottom transition
would not skate but im a fussy fella
>>
>>1225683
Im the one on my knees
>>1225696
we had blocks of pool coping we could have used and we could have poured it to the street, but we wanted something that was really harsh and crusty. Came out just like we planned.
>>
>>1225126
You did this in broad daylight? Tell me it's not right in front of your own house... The build itself? Looks good enough.
>>
>>1225126
>i built a ramp on a kerb to assist wayward car drivers too busy texting getting onto the footway to mow people down
pretty stupid

>>1225127
>charged you to remove it too
should have been a fine

>>1225303
>lay those fuckers out at random
op doesn't have money for his own property to do this but money and time to burn vandalizing public property?

>>1225309
>why not just build it out of wood
that thing is fucked man. rusty screw through the shin please.

>>1225677
>I removed it in an hour. It was easy as fuck.
did you build it shitty on purpose?

>>1225857
>Im the one on my knees
how are your hands from the wet concrete? you gotta be careful, if anyone didn't know. it differs person to person with the skin type but cement can seriously fuck you up with chemical burns. or do absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1451024085_1471_6841.jpg (310KB, 1785x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1451024085_1471_6841.jpg
310KB, 1785x1339px
>>1225153
>>
>>1225873
>did you build it shitty on purpose?

This is what he is claiming at least

>we wanted something that was really harsh and crusty. Came out just like we planned.
>>
>>1225126
>The city let me keep it a whole 3 weeks.
School is starting again anyway.
>summer's over - at last!
>>
well on your way into man-childhood. just don't hurt yourself so society has to pay for it, make sure it's fatal.
>>
>>1225857
Of course he's on his knees. Easiest place for him to suck all that dick
>>
>skateboarding in 2017
>>
File: IMG_4983.jpg (46KB, 760x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4983.jpg
46KB, 760x638px
>ITT: Grandpas
>>
>>1226015
Radical.
>>
>>1226015
As opposed to what?
Children who think its cool to make their parents house look trashy?

The city doesnt just cruise around looking for stuff. One of your neighbors who is obviously acquainted with you and your white trash antics called the city on you.
>>
>>1225857
>really harsh and crusty
why would you want that?
>>
>>1226049
>One of your neighbors who is obviously acquainted with you and your white trash antics called the city on you.

this is what he meant. grandpa tier logic. trying to fuck someone over BECUZ TEH LAWZ when he was having fun and harming no one.

I bet you call 911 when little children use sidewalk chalk to write I LOVE MOMMY in the street.
>>
>>1225126
Awesome
>>
That looks like a curb. Why didn't you just buy a curb? Wouldn't cost you $50 too.
>>
>>1226071
Its just my preference when it comes to concrete builds. Its fun to add that little extra challenge. I helped with a similar but taller build in the same area and we poured it with transition at the bottom and made the bank part taller. It was fun but it was almost too easy, u could just ride up it and grind it no problem. i wanted to see what a bank with no transition felt like so i made one. Also im 22 and rent my own house. My name is on the lease so im on the hook if the city wanted to press charges but luckily they didnt.
>>
>>1226984
Then it wouldnt be diy!!
>>1225915
im a 22 year old CNC machinist. Im not a child
lol
>>1225873
Im very familiar with lye burns i had a bucket full of vinegar water mixture and rinsed my hands off every 10 min or so. got a little burned up but it wasnt that bad.
>>
>22 year old
>not a child
>making skateboard ramps
and whats with your inability to post pics that are a fucking mess of a collage
>>
>>1226360
What tier logic is "laws and codes dont apply to me" or "I enjoy having large nasty eyesores sitting in the streets"?

Is it the "angsty 15 year old" tier logic, or the "im a piece of white trash who doesnt care about the property I live in" tier logic?

You might just be turning me around. Maybe ill throw an old couch into my front yard and lay an old mattress on the side of my house. Let it sit and rot to show people the utter apathy I have for my dwelling and life in general.
>>
>>1225683
>>1225677

lol that was a good one
>>
>>1225683
it means you're the worst kind of person there is.

I really enjoyed this inventive insult
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.