[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restauration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: This, to office.jpg (549KB, 2160x1438px) Image search: [Google]
This, to office.jpg
549KB, 2160x1438px
Short story: What would it take, to turn this into a modern office. Like, in cash and time
>>
File: How fucked am I.jpg (565KB, 2160x1438px) Image search: [Google]
How fucked am I.jpg
565KB, 2160x1438px
>>1224832
Other side
>>
File: Office.jpg (563KB, 2160x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Office.jpg
563KB, 2160x1438px
>>1224835
There's already an "office" adjacent so it's just a matter of isolation and then installing those fake walls and ceilings? And plumbing. And heating.
>>
>>1224836
Make the existing office "management quarters", divide the rest with depressing cubicles. Add a water cooler and a shitty copier.

Done.
>>
>>1224837
It's not like that. Think I'll just demolish it.
>>
I think looking at various regulations about what are required for an office would be a good starting point, that way you'll know the bare minimum you have to aim for. I'd assume plumbing and heating are a must so it if you're looking to make profit off of it, you'd probably be better off renting it as a maker/hacker space.
>>
Why would you want to turn a perfectly workable shop into a depressing office?
>>
>>1224832
This aint no 'restauration', you are attempting to turn a building designed, built and suited for one purpose (industrial) into another (office) for fuck knows why. Rent industrial to industrial, if noise is a problem (office next door), light industrial (no cars/heavy machines/shit) or storage, and, depending on the area, you can maybe rent 'as is' to hipster faggots who like open high ceilings, 'industrial' looks and impossible to fucking heat office spaces. By the time they have finished their interior deco and went bust again, will look like the shite office next door anyway, saved you the hassle. It also looks like its in an industrial zone, maybe restrictions on turning it into full office only use. Basically what and why is the problem, because building it out without knowing who/what tenants needs are, its a recipie for pissing cash down a hole. But otherwise, its just a shell within an already wind and watertight space, cheapest shit (light concrete blocks, etc) for walls, expensive maybe aircon, depends (again) on local area/regs.
>>
>>1224843
>It's not like that. Think I'll just demolish it.

Bones of the building look good. You'd seriously tear the whole thing down? Dafuq man, if you're that wealthy buy some garbage hipsterbait furniture from me.

>>1219371

Otherwise check this out, here's a guy who renovated a similar space, although they didn't make it exactly office-like, you can get some ideas. Especially if you're going for the semi-industrial ultra-hip look.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1995982_Building-my-dream-garage----PIC-HEAVY---Old-Old-Glory-page-4.html&page=1

Epic door pics on page 4
>>
>>1224832
>>1224832
>Restauration
>not turning it into a Restaurant

shit thread
>>
Rich enough to demo?

Hire professionals, flatten it then replace with a structure you can rent or sell for much more money. Now leave.
>>
>>1224950
Not op but enjoyed that link, thanks
>>
>>1224976

Pretty much this. Don't see what you're trying to do that couldn't be accomplished with dividers and a drop ceiling, though.
>>
>>1224832
Honestly, indoor office furniture and a creative interior designer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.