[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need better way to brush teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What is a better way to clean teeth? The fact is most people have imperfect oral health. But most toothbrushes on the market are so inneficcient
>bristles usually too hard
>not enough bristles

people will brush their teeth too hard and cause their gumline to recede (you should only use enough force to barely turn your gumline white)

and my problem is it takes forever to brush properly... 20 minutes at the most for me.

FUCKUFfgnfdvdnfbv help please.

(p.s. if you get enough calcium and vitamin d, you won't get cavities... i know many ppl have those, i don't. Also, brush more gently and not right after meals, b/c teeth are sensitive.)
>>
Unrelated tips
>1
IF YOU EAT ENOUGH CALCIUM AND GET VITAMIN D, YOU WON'T GET CAVITIES
>2
IF YOU GET VITAMIN C, YOU'LL HAVE HEALTHY GUMS
>3
BRUSHING HARDER IS NOT BETTER - BRUSH GENTLY
>4
sip water during meals
>>
>>1224175
Try an electric toothbrush.

Do not be tempted to attach toothbrush to your drill. It will not end well.
>>
>>1224175

Put some salt on a rag, brush yo teef with salty rag. This is what OG prisoners do to maintain oral hygiene.
>>
>>1224175
If electric, brush softly, don't brush back and forth like you would with a normal brush. If anything do slow circles and slowly advance to the next tooth.
I was always told I'm not brushing hard or good enough, so I would do it furiously and bear down pretty hard. Now one tooth has its gum receded enough for the root to just begin being exposed and it fucking sucks as literally anything will make it ping in extremely sensitive not-quite-pain, especially cold water and brushing.
>>
>>1224214
Don't worry that's natural for 18+ people

You can restore the gumline by gently massaging up high, gets new blood to that area.

here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJSJLk1L6pM
>>
>>1224218
>>1224219
Cool. Don't remember if I ever heard that before, but thanks bro.
>>
>>1224175
Guess what OP... Flossing matters more anyway. Don't worry so much about brushing, do your best in 2-4 minutes, then floss for 1, and you're good to go.

>>1224219
Yeah, because blood isn't being forced all around your body, all the time. We now have to massage the parts that we need fresh blood to get into. That's why when a guy gets a hard-on it just stays there until he massages the fuck out of it.
>>
>>1224175
Just buy curaprox ultrasoft.
>>
Don't fall for the oral jew,

We had ancestors who never brushed for years before toothpaste and now suddenly we must floss and brush 4 times a day to be effective

Don't fall for it

Oral jew
>>
>>1224573
It's mostly because modern man eats a fuckton of sugar. Even stuff you wouldn't think to have sugar in it does. If you cut out all sugar, you can brush like your ancestors.
>>
>>1224580
>>1224573

Your ancestors also nasty-ass teeth. So I mean...yeah, go for it.
>>
>>1224580
That's it right there. The most substantial thing a person can do to reduce tooth decay is remove sugars from his diet, especially refined sugars, although all carbohydrates encourage the growth of the most harmful bacteria biofilms. Higher than average blood sugars and high acidity foods also promote an environment in which these bacteria thrive. Any dentist anywhere will tell you to cut back on sugar.

Anecdotally, after I switched to a ketogenic diet, I found that 24 hours after brushing, my teeth were still almost completely smooth. I only brush once a day now, but in the last 2.5 years I have not had a single new cavity, whereas formerly I would get one every 2 years. Modern high-sugar diets suck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.