[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punch Bag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: punchbag.jpg (3KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
punchbag.jpg
3KB, 237x213px
Hello /diy/, any tips on how to build a punch bag ?
>>
I just rolled up an old rug and taped it to a pole
>>
>>1223989
Dont fill it with rocks...
>>
>Get 3m x 3m of canvas
>Get 2m of nylon webbing
>Get D rings
>Get builders twine
>Get 1 trailer full of unwanted clothes
>Get knife
>Spend 4 hour cutting up clothes into small pieces
Im sure you can figure out the rest
>>
Old worn out car tires can make exellent punching bags
>>
>>1224172
Of you go this route, get a pair of cheap gloves to use on them and keep your good gloves for sparring
>>
>>1223989
dont fill it with sand is the only hint i can give you, a friend did so and it's as hard as a rock
>>
File: rocky-beef[1].jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
rocky-beef[1].jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>>1223989
>any tips on how to build a punch bag
Beef carcasses work well.
>>
>>1224191
the centers of punching bags are often filled with bags of sand or rice for weight and firmness but people often get it wrong and think they can just fill the whole thing with sand
>>
>>1223989
fill it with old pieces of crumbled up paper. i.e. old homework
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x264px
>>1223989
find the biggest nerd at school
>>
>>1223989
I got one you can have in southeast kansas if u come get it. Bout to haul it off.
>>
>>1223989
get a wife
>>
My old trainer once gave me precise instructions but I moved apartments and left the idea. From what I remember it was important to make layers instead of one bag filled with something. I may be wrong but it was sand in the very center, then a layer of sawdust/small woodchips or whatever byproduct you can get from a local woodworker, just go and offer them to clean off whatever is on the ground for them. And finally a layer of old clothes/rags like other anons suggested.
>>
>>1223989
buy old sack at army surplus store
fill with whatever
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.