[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone have a clue how I'm supposed to change the light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pieces of shit.jpg (17KB, 900x962px) Image search: [Google]
pieces of shit.jpg
17KB, 900x962px
does anyone have a clue how I'm supposed to change the light on these things?
there's no metal ring and a suction cup doesn't help either
>>
>>1218743

did you try reading the manual, or googling the fixture model or something to find it online and look for info? no, you didnt. thats why you are here. DIY means doing it yourself unless you have exhausted all possibilities THEN ask for help. now, run along junior and google your way to an answer
>>
>>1218743

Does any part of it unscrew? Can you get a higher resolution picture?
>>
>>1218743
Just unscrew them.
>>
>>1218743
Stick a screwdriver back there and pry it out.
>>
If it is one of the Led fixtures from ikea, you are not meant to change the bulbs..

It is most likely not the led which is bad, but more likely the power supply.
>>
>>1218743
Take an actual picture
>>
the suction cup is used to be able to turn them, you could drip some honey or glueon them to make it more sticky, as long as you can pull or clean it off again.
>>
>>1218743
these things are just clipped on with a simple pressure fitted bracket. all you need to do is work a screwdriver between the housing and the wall, and pry it off. Don't worry if it doesnt come off right away, just pry a bit harder till it pops off.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.