[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help with basic electricity stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170724_171816.jpg (681KB, 1840x1567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_171816.jpg
681KB, 1840x1567px
where to plug these 2 chords, they were ripped out by asshole brother. (this is a table fan, we are in EU, 230 volts 50 hz) posting better pic of socket in reply
>>
File: IMG_20170724_171659.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_171659.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
here it is
>>
the blue cable goes into the black cable with the "N" label.
that small white translucent bulby thing keeps the two cables connected together.
if you manage to squeeze them back both inside , you crimp them using pliers .

The brown cable should connect into the pcb somehow.
The buttons just switch the brown into those red-white-blue ones.
I have no idea how it's supposed to go inside tho.
Maybe try unscrewing those two small screws that clamp it down and take a picture of the other side.
>>
>>1215211
>if you manage to squeeze them back both inside , you crimp them using pliers .
please no. cut the black wire back and get a screw down terminal block.

my guess for brown is just to the right of the blue, looks like a small hole possibly screw terminal if you are very lucky.
>>
>>1215363
it did go to the right of the blue wire on the pcb, but that isn't a hole, it is the raw pcb that your seeing, where the wire was soldered fast, and was ripped off, taking some of the green coating with it. if you can solder it can be fixed.
>>
thanks for the replies, will try, if the thread is still alive will post results as well
>>
>>1215363
Or since he's in EU, get Wago terminal blocks
>>
>>1217649
these little bastards do wonders
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.