[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bathmat grime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170720_132606.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_132606.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
i got a nice vinyl bathmat and theres this grime underneath, is there a good solution to remove this? id like to keep it as long as i can
>>
pressurized water, enough to clean the grime but low enough not to tear the vinyl apart
or you can get down on your knees and clean it with a toohbrush
>>
>>1212654
mix up some bleach sanitizer using bleach, water and vinegar and soak it for a while.
>protip mix bleach into water first before you mix in vinegar as if you mix bleach and vinegar you'll gas yourself

2 tablespoons bleach in one gallon water then add 2 tablespoons vinegar pour on mat in tub with drain plugged allow to soak for a like 30 min
>>
>>1212667
>mix up some chlorine gas and kys
What the fuck dude

Don't add vinegar to bleach, just so it one after the other.
>>
>>1212671
it was a joke you fucking mongoloid, I literally gave the real instruction right after that
>>
>>1212654
Marine Spray 9
>>
Toss that bich inna dishwasher, good to go.
>>
>>1212654

This is that black cancer mold. Throw it out, burn down house and hope it does not haunt you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1212667

Pretty sure bleach destroys vinyl.
>>
>>1212654
fucking idiot throw it in the washing machine
>>
>>1212654
Hot watter, bleach, scrub brush.

Also a microfiber towel and the same method will get black tree sap off your car if u park outside for years on end
>>
>>1213273
>fucking idiot throw it in the washing machine

I throw mine in with my whites every week. Hang dry or just throw it back in the shower. It's never looked as bad as OPs.
>>
>>1213348
>I throw mine in with my whites every week
this better be a joke
>>
>>1213297
>tree sap
>park outside for years on end
along with the clear coat
>>
>>1213367
>>I throw mine in with my whites every week
>this better be a joke

Nope. Super cereal. Hot soapy water and bleach and rinse. My socks don't care who they bathe with. Keeps that fucker clean with pretty much 0 effort. But again mine's never looked as bad as OPs.
>>
>>1212654

How bout hanging it up to dry after a shower instead of making a mold growing mat. Be cheaper than the bleach.

Buy a new one and learn to take care of it. That mold will eat the porcelain of your tub if it isn't plastic. It's most likely toxic to humans so I'd junk it.

Wtf is wrong with people
>>
Step one:
Buy some common bathroom cleaner, say a bleach based spray.
Step two:
Clean your fucking bathroom once on a while you disgusting grub.
>>
Bath mats are disgusting, just lay down a towel at the base of the shower when you use it.
>>
>>1212654
its actually polyester and rubber if that changes anything
>>1213273
i tried to put it in the washing machine but it ddidnt clean much
>>1212667
ill try this next, seems like it would need to soak for a bit
>>
why do you need a mat?
>>
>>1215630
because why not?
>>
>>1215648

I think the pic answers that.
>>
>>1214696
Do not mix vinegar and water in any amount even in water.

The best cure I've found for mold is straight vinegar. Place mat in bucket, pour vinegar over it until submerged. Leave it for at least an hour. Then a stiff plastic bristled cleaning brush every surface while rinsing. Resubmitted if it didn't penetrate the whole way the first time.

I use to fight this level of mold in a front loading washing machine. The a gallon of bleach in a tub cleaning cycle did nothing. A gallon of vinegar in the same cycle before washing would at least make it so my cloths didn't smell for a week. The only real cure was a new washing machine though.
>>
>>1214483
Isn't this the kind with the suction cups that actually goes inside the bathtub, do you put a towel inside the bathtub with you so you don't slip?
>>
>>1212654
how about you throw it away and use your dirty clothes instead and be careful when you step out of the shower?
>>
>>1215658
because it was a present so im trying to salvage it?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.