[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a Shower Chair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: showerchair.jpg (29KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
showerchair.jpg
29KB, 1000x1000px
How do I build a shower chair(preferably with a back)?

Would a plastic crate work?
I don't know what they're called, but I'm talking about the kind of crates you might see outside of a restaurant. They're about a foot wide and 1.5 -2 feet long.
Would it work or would it deteriorate in the shower?

If you know something that works as an alternative to actually buying a shower chair, please let me know.
>>
plastic lawn chair?
>>
>>1211817
Deteriorate in the shower?
As long as its not made of cardboard it will be fine.
Unless you shower in acid?
Wood might not be idea but would work in a pinch, especially if you could varnish it.
Literally anything you can sit on and fits will work. If the feet are too hard put something soft under them so it doesn't scratch or break your bath.
>>
>>1211826
I'm thinking of something a little more portable. I'd like to be able to move it around with ease. Lawn chairs just seem to be a bit too big and exaggerated.
They're also expensive. I'm looking at the 10-15 buck range.
>>
>>1211850
A Walmart plastic lawn chair?
>>
>Tiled lined room
>Delousing powder
>Firehose
>>
>>1211859
When my toilet broke into a million pieces, (long story) I used a reclaimed Walmart plastic chair as the seat for the bucket I had to shit in until the school year ended and I moved out. Cut a hole in the seat with a heated up steak knife, lined an orange Home Depot bucket with Mexican Lunchboxes (Walmart bags) and shit away. I would toss the bag on my way to school at the McDonald's I had breakfast at every day.
>>
>>1211864
>When my toilet broke into a million pieces, (long story)

This happens to my family all the time. Why don't they make toilets stronger? My mom has to use a winch to gradually lower herself or the piece of crap cracks.

Someone could easily make a lot of money by simply designing a proper toilet.
>>
File: IMG_3283.jpg (48KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3283.jpg
48KB, 443x332px
>>1211872
god bless this nation.
>>
ITT:
>be amerifat
>toilet broke because i am too fat but that is another thread
>too fat to stand in shower
>plastic lawn chair is no because too fat, see broken toilet
>is there anything that can sustain my weight

perhaps only a super heavy duty stainless steel stool will do the job
>>
>>1211886
>duty
>stool
lol
>>
Used plastic stools in Korea where the entire bathroom was waterproof tile and had a large floor drain. Pretty gud
>>
>>1211817
Sit on a plank across the top of the tub. Optional: put a couple of stopper screws under both ends to keep your butt shelf from sliding out. Pick a naturally water resistant wood.
>>
File: IMG_3285.jpg (51KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3285.jpg
51KB, 960x635px
>>1211914
or better yet, lag bolt a galvanised trailer ramp onto the tub. Water resistant and should be able to bear the brunt of your heavy american bones.
Also consider installing a concrete pad and dairy shed hose on your lawn.
>>
>>1211864
I can't believe what I just read. Holy fucking shit, bro. Are you fucking Somalian or some shit? Tell you what, put a shower chair into your amazon wishlist, post the link ITT, and I'll buy it for you.
>>
>>1211864
>(long story)
yes?
>>
File: small-shower-room-ideas.jpg (113KB, 693x691px) Image search: [Google]
small-shower-room-ideas.jpg
113KB, 693x691px
>>1211914
that's a pretty good idea. Only problem is I don't have a tub.

pic related
>>
File: view.php.jpe.jpg (11KB, 218x210px) Image search: [Google]
view.php.jpe.jpg
11KB, 218x210px
>>1211862
>>
File: 1485577731401.jpg (25KB, 278x429px) Image search: [Google]
1485577731401.jpg
25KB, 278x429px
>>1212087
>>
>>1212085
There's a bar going across the top. Hang a swing from there.
>>
>>1212343
what are you talking about? that's not my restroom. I found that on google images.
What bar are you talking about? There's the top of the frame for the door, and the piping to the shower head.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.