[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (29KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
29KB, 680x680px
i bought some wd40 to stop my doors squeaking and now i can't stop looking for things to use it on but I've fixed all the hinges in the house and the garden and the front of the house and I can't stop please help
>>
>>1211289
Kys
>>
>>1211289
>wd40 to stop my doors squeaking

dont worry, you will want to use it again in a few weeks
>>
>>1211291
what should I use instead
>>
>>1211295
A light lubricating oil.
>>
>>1211295
Wd40 isn't very viscous. I've actually never had to lube a door hinge in the house, but for cars I use white lithium
>>
>>1211299
>>1211303
thanks
>>
>>1211289
WD is water-displacing and penetrating oil for long lasting lubrication use lubrication oil or vaseline or some shit like that lubricant
>>
>>1211295
White Lithium spray grease
>>
>>1211289
We use it in locks to dissolve grease. It's more of a cleaner / degreaser. It can work as a lube in high humidity if it is something that sees light use.
>>
>>1211316
You're wrong and spreading misinformation. Please stop.
>>
>>1211387
problem anon ?
>>
>>1211291
Its a perfect marketing plan
>>
the guy at the motorcycle training used to rub it all over his fairings to keep them in good shape after every ride.

Be mindfull not to get that shit on your brakes or chain or anything else, this is not lube, it's a Water Deterrent
>>
>>1211706
use it as a deodorant.
did this once and fucked a milf, so not all that bad
>>
>>1211289
cleans computer, laptop and tele screens like a motherfucker
>>
>>1211289
Get some actual lubricant.
Also, while you're at it, get some anti-sieze. That shit will save you a ton of frustration on anything exposed to the elements.
>>
>>1211295
Candles, tap out the hinge pins and then heat them and rub them with a candle.
>>
File: IMG_2812.jpg (37KB, 524x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2812.jpg
37KB, 524x280px
>>1211289
Got any padlocks that are siezed? Also...
CRC > WD40
>>
>>1211295
Remove rust
Start a fire
Cologne
>>
>>1211387
No, he's not.
>>
>>1212293
Yes he is. One of the main ingredients of the generic WD40 formula and not one of their specialty lubricants is a light petroleum oil.
>>
>>1212319
And you think light petroleum oil is good for lasting lubrication? Or are you trying to imply something else?
>>
>>1211387
The fuck he is
>>
>>1212319
>light petroleum oil
Are you retarded? All that will do is act as a degreasing agent. It has next to no viscosity.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.