[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I make with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170718_011927.jpg (327KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_011927.jpg
327KB, 1200x1600px
What can I make with this?
>>
a clock
>>
>>1211152
a blender catch on fire
>>
>>1211152
You can give yourself cancer with the radioactive source inside that smoke detector.
>>
>>1211152
dragon dildo
>>
>>1211152
Rope so you can neck yourself
>>
Are all of you on this board homosexuals that contribute nothing or is it just you five, braindead fucks.

My sides are in agony from laughter.

I am absolutely certain I can use the parts for something.
>>
>>1211221
there are few kids that shitpost non stop,dont get discouraged.
>>
>>1211221
>I am absolutely certain I can use the parts for something.
come back when you've done that
>>
>>1211221
It is hard to tell what those are from your low quality photo, they look like junk
So don't expect a good answer
>>
>>1211221
That depends, do you have...
>Potassium Chlorate
>3 x 30cm dual threaded pipe
>6 end caps
>Vaseline
>.223 round
>1m of wire
>9v battery
>Zip ties
>Large hose clamps
>Drill
>Scissors
>Toothbrush

?????
>>
1. glue gun
2. randomly glue stuff together
3. choose artist name that ends on: berg/stein/smit/kow
4. post on ebay in category "art"
5. ??????????????????
6. ??????????????????
7. profit
>>
>>1211230
Remote, cordless phones, stereo, DVR, smoke detector, USB rechargable coil lighter.

I think I can make an IR blaster for TVs

>>1211234
No, but, do go on.

>pipe
>potassium chlorate
>end caps

This is relevant to my interests.
>>
>>1211244
>>I think I can make an IR blaster for TVs
You'd want a microcontroller you can work with first off. But it's not unfeasible. Problem is you're using a total of three components off the remote and none of the rest
>>
>>1211152
a shitpost, obviously
>>
>>1211244
>>>1211230
>Remote, cordless phones, stereo, DVR, smoke detector, USB rechargable coil lighter.
>I think I can make an IR blaster for TVs

no you wont, just throw it in the trash
>>
File: 4885561618_fb2e986f2d.jpg (288KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
4885561618_fb2e986f2d.jpg
288KB, 500x412px
Is this the right thread for this. I have a bunch of pic related (google pic but close to what I have).
What can I make from this too /diy/? This is what this board is for right?

See what I did there OP.
>>
>>1211328
Yeah, I saw you shitpost.

>>1211161
Go on..
>>
>>1211152
You can make a DIY gamma ray detector and use the americium from the smoke detector as a gamma ray source.
>>
>>1211717
Thanks.

I will try.

I really want cancer now though
>>
>>1211720
Then eat the americium. It is nuclear waste resold to consumers in a household product.
>>
>>1211722
Will it hurt and when do I get it?
>>
>>1211723
You probably won't get cancer from it. If you do, you'll probably get some form of cancer of your digestive system and you'll shit blood and have surgeons cut out parts of your intestines and piece them back together and you'll recover and live miserably until you eventually die of old age with your colostomy bag.
>>
>>1211724
What if I just wear it like a pendant or necklace?
>>
>>1211717
Americium 241 is an Alpha emitter.
>>
>>1211773
It's mainly an alpha emitter, but gives off enough gamma to show up as tens of cpm in a detector.

If you want cancer, the best way is to grind up the little button and inhale the dust.
>>
>>1211729
Thyroid cancer, end up losing your throat and voice box.
I think the most deadly form of cancer is in the blood or in the brain, but who wants cancer anyway?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.