[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /diy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0773.png (20KB, 713x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0773.png
20KB, 713x728px
New to your board but I wanted to ask.. how do you smoke a pipe and what should I get started with to smoke a pipe?
>>
File: 1499981858724.jpg (127KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499981858724.jpg
127KB, 720x540px
>>1208805
laboratory grade glass, a special type of blowtorch and back alley grade crack
and some glass blowing skills
>>
>>1208805
i suggest asking at the cigar store, but the basics are:
1] aqure a classy looking pipe
2] aquire pipe tobacco
3] put tobacco in the pipe, light it while sucking on mouth peice
4] dont suck smoke in to your lungs, just like it is with cigars, only in the mouth
5] enjoy the taste
6] blow out
7] repeat except the lighting part, the tobacco will stay on for a longer time
>>
>>1208805
the /out/ board has a pipe thread, i recommend checking that out
>>
>>1208805
You shouldn't, because it makes you look pretentious and arrogant
>>
Smoking is fucking stupid.

Insert pipe in anus, then turn cartwheels.
>>
>>1208805
1. Pipe
2. Tobacco
3. Lighter
>>
>>1208843
>>1208844
this is a threat about tips, noone asked for your negativity, i agree smokeing is bad, but i'd think such posts belong on the /pol/ board
>>
Ive been pipe smoking for a little over 10 years now.
Heres what i would reccomend.

Dont listen to what any "patrician pipefags" tell you.

Pick yourself up a cheap corncob if you're looking to "smoke" tobacco as in inhale it and cool down after a long day of work with some nicotine, you dont need a fancy pipe for that and corncobs normally have good sized bowls and a good drag to smoke ratio.

If you're looking to make it a hobby and enjoy it.

Pick yourself up a cheap but nice wood grain pipe. I'd reccomend a falcon 12, they got a nice smooth drag, they handle nicely (as in they feel good in the hand), and they wont break the bank, unless your a poverty tierfag. You normally can pick em up for around $35-$50.

Dont cheap out on the tobbacco, the pipe can be cheap and still be enjoyable, but if you cheap out on the tobacco you're not gonna enjoy yourself. look around talk to your local smoke shop ask for some samples see what you like. Flaveored tobacco is great, dont be discouraged by oldfags calling you a bitch.

Also theres a method to actually smoking the tobacco you dont just light it, and start puffing.

You load the bowl, pack it in real nice you can use your thumb or get a packer. Use a match or buy a pipe lighter (Bics and other bubbalights tend to char the tobacco and ruin the flavor.), and just burn the top a bit, while puffing, the tobacco will expand and become, unpacked as it lets out moisture. Then put out the cherry and pack it down again. Once you light it the second time it should be alright, and wont unpack/expand, if it does, put out the cherry and light it again.

Then enjoy.

Overall pipe smoking is fun, do it. You'll probally like it.
>>
>>1208805
Don't listen to >>1208833 breathe the smoke into your lungs or you wont get nearly as good results
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.