[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to make pitch black tattoo ink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 212x238px
What's the best way to make pitch black tattoo ink?
>>
Burn the sole of a shoe. Works in prison.
>>
Ask the tattoo parlor to put a shot of white in regular black ink
>>
>>1207232
pitch black?
easy way would be scrape some tar off a road i guess
>>
>>1207313
I like this new meme.
>>
Literally buy it
Do not fuck around with shit that you are putting inside your body, especially if it's intended to look nice afterwards.
>>
burning animal bones using high temp / low oxygen methods is a traditional way of making pure black pigment. It'll probably give you cancer though.
>>
Lamp soot is a very common black pigment
>>
>>1207232
Horishi apprentice here, not that it matters. There's some black inks that could fill your request. Keeping in mind that the job should be done by a professional with the proper materials. The area should be taken care too, careful with the sun exposure in he first days after getting the job done.

Indian ink
Micky sharpz
Star bright
Millennium ink

Keeping in mind the difference between the outlining ink and the shading/painting ink.

It's kinda underground, but, some tattoo artists in Japan/Korea in studios/parlors that I worked fabricated their own ink.
>>
File: 13.jpg (206KB, 640x815px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
206KB, 640x815px
You can boil this down until it's concentrated, although it can be hard to find now.
>>
>>1207812
You have an email or something brother? I'm curious about getting a tattoo maybe I could pay you for some designs
>>
>>1207323
Is this in reference to "so they know you're a pro."
>>
>>1207313
it actually became a meme
i love this place
>>
>>1207912

Yes
>>
I work in the tattoo industry and not as just some random shit artist or apprentice, I work with big name artists to develop products based off requests and feedback. But really just buy it most diy shit fades really fast. Eternal ink has some real nice black ink that stands up quite well from what I've seen.

In general though if you get a tattoo keep sunscreen on it all the time it will stay crisper and hold its color way better for a much longer time.
>>
>>1207232
The prison i was locked up in had a recipe everyone followed with their own deviation. The best I've seen is newspaper that's had a flammable pomade rubbed on it, twisted up then burnt. You then use the person who is getting the tattoos urine and some pomade to get the desired viscosity. The
>>
>>1207313
found the pro
>>
File: every-screw-is.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
every-screw-is.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>1208268
everythign can and will become a meme on 4chan

remember what this one guy starting the general advice threads always said?
>>
File: SHOT.png (992KB, 640x815px) Image search: [Google]
SHOT.png
992KB, 640x815px
>>1207835
>>
>>1207313
i dont get it
>>
File: 1499850971417.jpg (24KB, 282x234px) Image search: [Google]
1499850971417.jpg
24KB, 282x234px
I've taken a short vacation from diy, could someone gimme a quick rundown or screencap on this shot of black thing.

OP: create a wick and burn a reservoir of baby oil as if it were a lamp, capture the soot inside of a mason jar, scrape, collect powder, mix with whatever base you decide on.
>>
>>1211922

A really nice house painter revealed a secret of the trade in this thread, and /diy/ showed no appreciation at all:

>>1203433

"OP: put the cheapest flat white crap you can buy on a ceiling. Ask the paint store to "put a shot of black" in it, and they will know you are a pro. That makes it the tiniest bit grey, and covers 100x better than regular ceiling white."
>>
>>1207313
watch out guys we got a pro here
>>
>>1211923
Many thanks anon
>>
>>1207313

It works. :^)
>>
>>1207232
Just buy black ink. You don't want to fuck around making stuff because it won't be as good as the pro stuff and you don't want the tattoos to look shitty down the line.
>>
>>1207232
Use pitch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitch_(resin)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.