[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one remove spray paint from windows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1485572378824.jpg (18KB, 239x215px) Image search: [Google]
1485572378824.jpg
18KB, 239x215px
How would one remove spray paint from windows?
>>
Paint thinner and a razor
>>
>>1201564
this
>>
>>1201564
This, threads done.
Also if any of you keep tools or other shit in your van, you can spray the side windows.
>>
>>1201556
You can remove anything on Windows by deleting system 32

you newfags killl me
>>
>>1201564
>>1201566
>>1201567
Paint thinner, but don't use a fucking razor. Use some semi soft plastic like a credit card to scrape it. Unless you want to scratch the fuck out of your windows that is.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170629-181622.png (388KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170629-181622.png
388KB, 1440x2560px
>>1201556
>>
>>1201567
I would wash it with hot water
>>
>>1201607
Razor will not scratch glass. Ever. What is mineral hardness scale?
>>
>>1201564
Wouldn't even bother with the thinner, but it's whatever.

This guy >>1201607 is a dead wrong.
>>
>>1201634
>Razor will not scratch glass. Ever.

But you have to be careful with tempered glass which is sometimes required for upper story windows are close enough to the floor that a person might fall through them:

https://www.thejanitorialstore.com/public/What-You-Need-to-Know-Before-Cleaning-Tempered-Glass-528.cfm

"How do you know if a scratch is the result of fabricating debris? These scratches are normally lighter than scratches created by other types of abrasives. If you look at the scratch with a magnifying glass the scratches will look like comets. The comet's "head" is the actual fabricating debris. When it is broken and trapped by a scraper, it forms a "tail". "

So you can't use a scraper to clean a tempered glass window. When we paint new construction we are allowed to get overspray on most of the windows, but if it's tempered we have to keep it clean. They still have to clean it for other reasons, but they don't use scrapers.
>>
>>1201634
Yes it can you idiot. You can scratch glass with a broken cd which is plastic and softer than a razor. A glass cutters wheel tool uses a hardened steel wheel and is good for years of use. Coarse wire wool scratches glass easily.
>>
One would tell it to get the fuck off my glass.
>>
>>1201622

Top kek
>>
>>1201634
Nothing. What is Moh's hardness scale for $1000 Alex?
>>
>>1202001
>Moh's
>>
>>1201750
To be just as pedantic as you. Technically it's not the razor scratching the glass, it's the leftover particles of hardened glass on the surface.
>>
>>1201556
Aircraft paint remover.
>>
>>1201556
A brick would do it pretty quick but you'd be removing most of the glass too. Would likely also need some decent gloves for the clean up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.