[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNC help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Firstly, I'm a tattooer, so I don't know the terms, and might even ask for something else than what I'm looking for, but I'm sure a skilled coder/cnc-magician would know once having read...

I have a friend in California who has any and all tools to build and entire city from scratch, as in he can build the tools that build the city. I can get ahold of the info on what machines he has, and I think I recall him being stoked about his german machines and even a japanese one, if not he was comparing his much better german one to a japanese equivalent... I'm sorry for all the blathering, but if you're my guy, you'll have to get used to it. I do my best to make people I deal with happy though, most often people like or manage to work with me, or paying me to do work. The pros outweigh the cons to keep it simple.

I need someone who can code something I'll design for a cnc machine, you tell me what you need, and I'll do my best to draw that which I'm looking to get built.

It's as you might've deduced, a tattoo machine.

I'm of course paying, but have no clue how much something like this would cost/how many hours it would take and how valuable your time is.

If someone is interested and has the skills, please contact me. Also thread about how to understand what I'm asking about, so that I can more easily understand the capacities and limits of the CNC machine. Lingo, etc, please. I would appreciate it alot!

[email protected] for offers to take on the job

Pic related, I think it looked like this one, in which case it's japanese. He has cancer, works in Cali, so we were smoking weed there too, can't remember everything perfectly clear sorry!
>>
>>1200645
>It's as you might've deduced, a tattoo machine.

so, CNC is good because you can make many parts with just one program. doing one offs is kind of a terrible application of the technology. programs have to be proven out on the machine, you rarely can ever just whip up some g-code smash the green button. unless the parts are trivially simple and have loose tolerances you are going to be going back and forth between the machine, the computer, and the part to dial in the perfect program for that specific machine.
>>
>>1200645
Sent you an email.
>>
>>1200645
it's difficult because people move and then you lose zero on the machine, more over skin isn't stiff so the needle might go too shallow or too far (nicking a tendon or muscle)
>>
>>1200674
I suspect that you can use a capacitive measurement to detect whether the needle has hit skin. Because you know how deep you need to go, and you have precise control over the needle machine, you can get a perfect poke every time, assuming the customer doesn't have parkinsons or tries to flex their guns mid-poke.

But yeah, people move. There's no fixing that without computer vision. You paste a few boundaries on the customer's skin, and this acts like the borders on a QR code. The device should be able to project the image onto the grid made by the boundaries.
The real question is to what degree do you want to solve for customers moving around, and whether or not tattoo art is something you can farm to a machine.
>>
>>1200836
dude sounds like some next gen shit lmao
>>
File: 1497648234215 (2).jpg (369KB, 1183x803px) Image search: [Google]
1497648234215 (2).jpg
369KB, 1183x803px
>>1200645
2nd this. And not to hijack OP's thread but i'm still looking for a person to cut dickmolds in a few weeks. Please email me at [email protected]
>>
>>1200975
Any machinist with a cnc an do that.

OPS application is not orthodox in cnc world. I don't think it's been done before, successfully.
>>
you can use radioactive paint and lock the needle guiding system on it
>>
>>1201036
>>1201031
>>1200836
>>1200674

He doesn't want to do CNC tattooing he wants to make a tattoo gun on a CNC you dumb fucks.
>>
>>1201072
I bet you are the guy who thought this guy >>1199175 wanted to oxidize his chrome plated railings
>>
>>1201073
But that's exactly what the OP post says he wants to do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.