[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello all. Ive had these makita disc sanders for about twenty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hello all. Ive had these makita disc sanders for about twenty years and have been able to get replacement pieces for anything that went bad up until recently. They discontinued the bearings used in this model and I've been searching for a couple months to no avail. Can anyone direct me to anywhere that may have an abundance of sizes of bearings, or something of the sort. The bearing used reads "NSK-100-6200DU2"

Thank you for your help, this is by far my favorite board on 4chan!
>>
Measure ID, OD and width then contact a bearing supplier online with the pic, part number and the above dimensional info.

They have phone numbers and email addresses for a reason. Don't be afraid to contact vendors. Bearings are cheap so I suggest buying spares AFTER you ensure a particular bearing does the job.
>>
literally just googled the fucking SN and found 1000 results. can you be this stupid?
>>
>>1200017
Do this.

A lot of bearing suppliers just work on these measurements on their websites.
>>
>>1200026

or do this, derp

>>1200021

yes, yes he can.
>>
>>1200014
manufacturer (brand doesn't really matter today, i try to stick with US/japanese/european brands)
>NSK
standard metric bearing size
>6200
two rubber seals
>DU2

http://www.microbluebearings.com/pages/BEARING-SUFFIX-CODES.html
>>
>>1200014
Shameless shill post incoming
usabearingsandbelts.com
They sell bearings. And belts. Measure your shit and buy one that fits. They will have it.
>>
>>1200021
I guess so. I got those same google results as the other poster shared and as you can see, none of them match the exact number I gave. Stupid me, right? The pictures are of a different bearing under the number that google gives, not the one I gave, since, like I already said, I can't find anything on the number I gave. They look a bit thinner than what I've got, but I could be wrong. That's why I came here, needed help and I had been looking for a long time with no exact match or the know how to substitute. Others who gave actual information instead of shitting on me, really helped me a lot. I'm going to be making plenty of better educated phone calls in the morning to hopefully order some that will suffice. Thank you everyone else for your help. I greatly appreciate it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.