[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to live in NYC for a year so you can only fill this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

You have to live in NYC for a year so you can only fill this toolbox with what you want to do all the /diy/ related things you want to do.

What do you fill it with?
>>
>>1197975
Money.. otherwise you'll spend 10 months homeless in New York....
>>
>>1197979

>money

This is the only viable answer. Even a large toolbox wouldn't fit a small fraction of my tools in it.

Hell, the air compressor alone would fill it. And how the fuck am I supposed to run my plasma cutter without the compressor? (Nitrogen bottle doesn't count.)
>>
>>1197992
So you can't do heavy duty metalworking, so be creative What do you fill the toolbox with to have the most /diy/ fun when living in a shoebox?
>>
>>1198008
Money.. buy hobby stuff as you go.
>>
A basic car toolbox with a saw, finishing hammer, a level and a drill. Plus some money to get extra tools as you go.
Also will you be driving a car or not? What are you doing? Hanging pictures in an apartment?
>>
>>1197975
circular saw, hammer or two, handsaw, miter saw, hacksaw, chisels, socket set, wrenches, screwdriver set, tape measure, level, plumb, prybay and a drill with drills. You can build just about anything with those tools and I have them at all times with me on every job I go to, in that particular toolbox actually (circular saw is gonna be the hardest fit).
>>
>>1198017
Listing all that, but not listing pliers.
>>
>>1198022
Do have them, forgot to list them. Also a scraper, punch, compass and JB weld. JB weld will save your ass.
Don't forget safety stuff.
>>
>>1197975
My sidearm and a magazine full of hollowpoints.
Because there's no fucking way I could live in NYC for a week, let alone a year.
>>
>>1197975
Anything of value and head to the nearest bus stop.

Fuck new york!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.