[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inventor sick fuck counter screw sunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Thanks ACAD.png (2MB, 1902x2088px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks ACAD.png
2MB, 1902x2088px
Good morning /diy/, I'm having a fun pain in the ass because the assemble is not working was I expected, Autocad Inventor's software, after create a countersunk hole, I proceed to pull a countersunk screw from "Place from Content Center" in Assemble options,the tool ask me to choose a conical surface and a cylindrical surface, but for some reason the conical surface is not showed or don't highlight as the tool regularly does.

P.D: In ISO (meters, milimeters, etc) measures the screw fit with no problem, but in ANSI (inchs, feets, etc) measures, the issue start.

Pic Totally related
>>
>>1196149

Please, send help
>>
>>1196149
What's this for? Can you not just make it in real life without dicking around in software?
>>
File: hollow.png (142KB, 1788x856px) Image search: [Google]
hollow.png
142KB, 1788x856px
>>1196151

Actually the project is for a mechanism to take the temperature from a crucible, the thing is I have to show the dynamic or movement of this stupid project before the assembly and then start with the production in real life, but some pieces are not fitting like this kind of screw
>>
>>1196151

Solve the problem anyways, just find the part in the browser under the view, right click, and select "Include all surfaces."
>>
>>1196161
Thanks for taking the time to share your solution.
>>
>Inventor
>ansi
found your problems
>>
>>1196149
>inventor
>ANSI
JUST
>>
>>1196154
Make a crucible with water jackets. Plum to radiator in a cooler with ice water and rock salt.

30 degrees of fuckoff heat
>>
Switch to solidworks you child
>>
Is it worth it to learn CAD?
>>
>>1197103
Dunno? Are you a shiftless cunt who has no idea what he is doing and asks stupid questions like "Is it worth it to learn CAD?"

Do you NEED to learn CAD? Are we expected to know you and what you are interested in..?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.