[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

paper tank model

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ff1.jpg (332KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
ff1.jpg
332KB, 800x486px
hey guys there is a contest im in and it has given the manuel instructions for the assembly and coutouts for a king tiger sla 16, there are a few parts which need half milimeter thick paper and some with 1mm thick paper, now here are my ideas

for parts with alot of area to them, im thinking of taking for arts and crafts glue and then glueing the paper cutout to the half millimeter thick cardboard/paper, and i may be wrong here but would putting on the wet area heavy flat object like a stack of books and wait for it to dry, keep the glued parts from going all wavy ?

for actually cutting the parts out im planning on using my brother's autopsy kit that is collecting dust ever since he finished his first year of anatomy, the scalpel seems a bit dull but ill have to test it out,

for the barrel i have some coat hangers i took apart and was thinking of "glue rolling them into shape, and after they dry ill file them down, same for the muzzle break, any other tips for the other smaller parts? they said it needs to be all paper/cardboard no plastic.

here is the link to the PDF with the instructions
https://static.warthunder.com/upload/files/003_wt_pz_kpfw_vi_Ausf_b(h)_sla_16(en)_v1_0_30cc591eccf4d84e661a67ae8ef38999.pdf
>>
>>1194534
THERES A BOARD FOR THIS
IT ONLY GETS ONE NEW THREAD EVERY HALF YEAR COME ON THEY NEED THIS
>>
>>1196140
Only two new posts today. Oldest thread started February 2th. Amazing.
>>
>>1196140
>>1196143
usually, there is at least one or two dyslexic Stormfronters - think some of those threads last surprisingly long, don't think they got mods or anything either.
>>
papercraft and origami, plus this is a shitty request thread.

>>1196143
and theres a thread from 2015 on a specific board. up until recently /diy/ was barely faster that papercraft, mainly faster because of new generals and shitty question threads
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.