[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screw size?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

From what it looks like I would say its between 1 and 4 cm. Google is not working correctly and I am not aware of how to convert cm to the specification needed to research the size of the screw so that I can buy a screw driver to take it out. If anyone can help thank you. Laptop screws tend to be a certain size.
>>
>>1193462

4 cm is 1.57 inches. No laptop has ever had a screw that huge.

Could you try again with your question?

And if you just need a screwdriver, buy a set of small ones. Even 1 cm seems way off the mark for a laptop screw. My Toshiba Satellite screw heads are in the 2 to 3 mm range, so I'm guessing you meant that instead of cm?
>>
>>1193464
Thank you.

I'm going to assume that the screw's are the same size regardless of the part of the laptop it's located on.
>>
>>1193469

My Toshiba has several size screws. Do you need screws or a screw driver?
>>
>>1193470
Just trying to figure out the type of screws I need for my screw driver yet to be purchased God willing.
>>
>>1193470
>>1193472

I mean I need to find out the screw size of the laptop screen so I can buy a screw driver to unscrew it.
>>
>>1193470
I am not aware of the screw size. I need a screw driver for the screws.
>>
>>1193474
>>1193481

If you are talking about the black screws that you see after the touchscreen is removed, they are 2 mm (thread diameter) (at least that is what is in my Satellite L15W - B1302), but as I said, any set of small precision phillips screwdrivers will work, or at least they do for me. Once you get that small, I don't think metric or standard has any meaning as far as phillips screwdrivers are concerned.

I could be wrong about that. Maybe someone else can say.
>>
>>1193462
this was retarded when you asked in the other thread and its retarded now

you won't find the size of screwdriver you need by looking at the physical size of the screw head, length, maj. diameter or many many many other properties.

there are thousands of different sizes of screw, probably more. there are realistically about 6 or 7 different sizes of ph screwdrivers.

because of the way ph screws are its very difficult to measure.

just buy a set of precision screwdrivers.

if you weren't a retard you would have googled the service manual by now and it would have fucking told you.
>>
>>1193491
God bless.
>>
>>1193462
>Google is not working correctly
google tried to read your mind, but didn't find anything
>>
>>1193512

well damn. I'm glad that usage of "apprehend" wasn't on the SAT.
>>
File: tumblr_nswee8EgIe1uz53k3o1_1280.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nswee8EgIe1uz53k3o1_1280.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>1193515
yeah, apprehensive and apprehension drifted apart big time
etymology on a school test would be fucking brutal, most kids ain't seen a thesaurus outside of jurassic park
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.