[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fadding acne scars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: severe-back-acne-pictures.jpg (31KB, 483x329px) Image search: [Google]
severe-back-acne-pictures.jpg
31KB, 483x329px
So in my early twenties I've struggled a lot with bad back acne. Even though I still do get the occasional pimple my main concern now are the scars I've been left with. I don't really have the money for special creams so as far as diy cheap home remedy type stuff people usually talk about lemon, vinegar or garlic. I've done some experimentation with lemon and I feel like I'm not getting the results I want so im looking for something stronger.
I was wondering I could possible use diluted bleach or are there any genuine risks or health effects that will arise from it? How much of a bad idea is it? It's not like I'm putting it in my face or anything and after all, swimming does wonders for acne because of the chlorine.
>>
How did you get rid of it (backne) I'm in my early twenties and I'm trying to get rid of it too
>>
>>1192937
Not entirely sure, I did start eating healthy and exercising but who knows If that's related and I didn't just grew out of it.
>>
>>1192903
Look into water fasting pizzanon.
I've just skimmed a couple of google searches and there's plenty out there, but I originally heard about it in some youtubers 30 day fast video.
It was just an amazing aside he mentioned, a small scar on his arm completely vanished & he felt great after day 1 yada yada.

It's probably worth doing your research first, seems the fuck ups happen when you break the fast & die of burger overdose.
>>
wash your back.... stupid kids these days
>>
>>1192950
since when does washing get rid of scars
>>
>>1192953
washing prevents them from happening
>>
>>1192954
if only
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea#Medical_use
>>
Bleach will irritate the skin, prompting inflammation and worsening the scarring. An acidic solution (hypochlorous, citric and salycilic acids) have been shown to reduce scaring but the literature seems to focus on scar reduction during healing.

Post healing, you need to stimulate ordered granulation, hydrocortisone creams have some actual efficacy in this area and should be available relatively cheaply, either at a pharmacy or with a prescription depending on your location. If this proves ineffective, you're going to have to suck it up and get a prescription for steroid creams.

I would really recommend speaking to a dermatologist.
>>
>>1192937

Not OP but I had a similar issue. My back wasn't quite as bad as pic related, I'd say maybe 80% of that at its worst. Accutane did the trick. It is a horrible medication and side effects are brutal but it works. This was about 14 years ago so I'm not sure if there are alternatives on the market now.
>>
>>1192903
You're an idiot for ever thinking chlorine bleach will remove scars as opposed to just wrecking your skin.

For anyone who needs it, here's what worked for my partner.
Prevention
>Change your goddamn shirt every day. Don't wear dirty clothes. Do fucking laundry every day if you have to you lazy shit.
>Change your sheets once a week. Not washing your sheets is how you get body acne.
>Bathe every day, you disgusting fuck. You know you don't shower as often as you should. Otherwise this wouldn't be happening.
>Stop eating so much shit processed food. Within a month of giving that stuff up you'll have great improvenent.

For scars
>Pic related. Skin bleaching cream is usually actually an acne treatment and scar fading cream. Cheaper store option, what I personally use for tougher acne scars
>Castor oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil is best for the ash. It fades marks and also helps regrow hair if your shitty diet is also making you lose it
>Mix castor oil with a carrier oil like coconut so it isn't so sticky. There are many recipes online for good home made lotions/mixes using this oil
>>
>>1192937
-Change bedsheets and pillowcase often.
-Wear breathable clothing or shirtless if possible and change them often. If you sweat in it it's straight in the dirty hamper.
-Use washes that have either a sacyclic acid content in them that high enough to effect body skin tissue or benzoyl peroxide (5% is max over the counter, if that doesn't work go for higher gradually). PanOxly acne foaming wash with 10% is pretty nice to name drop a product but a prescription is needed her in Canada because10%). They dry skin though so a good non-comodeogenic moisturizer may be needed
-Spectro is nice as a bacne wash and there's even 4% Benzoyl Peroxide acne wash.
-drinking more water never hurts
-This guy>>1192968
>>
>>1193024
Coconut oil is a pore blocker
>>
>>1193026
It depends on your skin type. If you're suffering from excess oil production you're right that it will clog your pores. I should have remembered that.

If your acne is caused by a shitty diet and being dirty the coconut oil will actually help your skin heal. The only way to know for sure is to test it out or make other changes first.
>>
Hot showers, use a loofa on a stick, and put triple antibiotics WITH anti-itch. The worse thing is to touch it.
>>
>>1193037
Hot showers dry out skin.
>>
Apply an exfoliant and grow a pair.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I asked the priest, he said it was due to excessive masturbation. He then took me to a small room and showed me how to stop excessive masturbation by using someone elses mouth
>>
>>1193024
>>1193025

All of this stuff applies only to normal average acne. It makes little difference for cystic acne as shown in op pic.
>>
Why bother diluting? The skin on the back is far less sensitive. Even dermatologists recommend bleach baths for some conditions so it's not like you're gonna get cancer for putting bleach on your back.
>>
>>1193075
I dunno bro. The person I used this treatment on had cystic acne like that. It was being caused by their diet (which led to hormonal imbalances) and poor hygiene.

I imagine what works depends on the person and how they react to it. Ideally OP should see a doctor and find out what's causing it.
>>
What about blackheads/sebaceous filament ?
>>
>>1192937
Have you tried not torturing your back with hot water for several minutes every day?
>>
>>1192937
ymmv but exfoliating the shit out of it helped the most for me
>>
>>1192903
just have someone go at you with a whip, the scars will be hidden beneath whip scars and then you can tell some story about how you were captured by some crazy fucks
>>
>>1192903
Pure vitamin E.

Not vitamin E oil. Shit is like 10% vitamin E. buy the gel pills if it's the only thing u can find. Swallow 1 a day and rub 1 or 2 pills on scars
>>
>>1193247
And clean it off very well before going to bed. Clean it good, but don't irritate your skin.
>>
>>1192903
I feel bad for you OP. I had backne (nowhere near as bad as your pic) until my late 20s (in my mid 30s now). I was always ashamed to take my shirt off when swimming or having sex. Chicks always complained. Swimming in the ocean seemed to help, but that's not an option if you're not near a coast or it's winter. I still get a back pimple from time to time now, but they are fun to pop, and then of course rub the puss between your fingers and smell it.

As for scars, there's no magic bullet. You should just use moisturizer daily and, unfortunately, wait. Time is the only thing that will heal it, and it will be years.
>>
>>1192903
get ready to have your shirts ruined
>>
>>1192903
different anon here, i have red splotches on my face from shaving with acne and razor burn and i hate them. ive had them since i was like 19 and im 26 now and i would really like them to go away. how do?
>>
>>1192903
Not really sure if they work too well, but look into derma rollers. Body builders use them to get rid of stretchmarks, and other people use them to get rid of acne scars. They are these rollers with tiny needles on them, and they work by breaking up scar tissue or something like that. Although the thought of 100s of needles going into your skin is scary, it doesn't hurt. It just makes makes your skin mildly itchy for a lil bit.

Not really diy, but if you really really hate the scars, look into laser skin resurfacing. It ain't cheap, and your skin will be peeling for a week, but once that week passes you'll have really smooth, clear skin.
>>
stick to the lemon. it actually works
>>
>>1192903
wow is this skin cancer?
>>
hydrogen peroxide 3%

my friend had huge facial acne scars, cleared them in a month or two with hydrogen peroxide treatment. (and its quite cheap, around 4$ for 100ml)
>>
>>1192903
Salicylic acid is nice, makes them fade a bit
I'll get reeeeeeed at but plebbit had a decent sub /skincareaddiction, a lot of people improved their skin
>>
>>1192903
deep cleaning with warm water and dish soap
>>
wouldn't ass bleach work on those?
>>
>>1192903
Olive oil 24/7
>>
>>1192903
dont do it on fresh wounds or it might exacerbate the problem. it probably does help with scars
>>
>>1193075
>All of this stuff applies only to normal average acne. It makes little difference for cystic acne as shown in op pic.

But OP never stated what type of acne they have. You assume much
>>
>>1195225
Carmex. Thank me later
>>
>>1194848
reeeeee
>>
>>1192903
change your diet change your diet change your diet change your diet stop eating so much fatty processed foods
>>
>>1192903
You're skin will get really dry and pruny with actual bleach. I know you said you can't afford a lot, but scar guard works wonders.
>>
>>1192954
I wash my face twice a day with two different kinds of acne washes and I still have acne.
>>
>>1193024
This doesn't get rid of my acne completely. It helps a lot but I still get a more than a comfortable amount of acne.
>>
People say to me every day:
>why dish soap?
& I tell them
>It dilutes fats the best, try washing dishes with actual soap, not that great is it?
So apply it on your skin and make sure you open your pores with hot steam.
>>
>>1192903
Derma roller and see if you can get your doc to give you a retinol. Its really the only effective way to get ride of bad acne scars.
>>
>>1196567
Dish soap is too harsh. You actually don't want to strip all oil, just the dirty oil on top.
>>
>>1196480
change your pillowcase every night
>>
File: 1497762315158.jpg (117KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1497762315158.jpg
117KB, 900x506px
>muh acne

Here's what actually helps, go out in the fucking sun and get a tan. Drink lots of water. Dairy might fuck you up so try going for a month or two without and see if anything happens. If it's dairy you usually just have a certain threshold, so you'll just have to lower your intake.

Stop touching your back all the time. If you want to exfoliate and reduce scarring, use benzoyl peroxide but only 3-4 times a week because it will fuck your skin hard.
>>
You should use a microneedle roller.
That's how I faded all my acne scars.

I also apply an isoflavone cream to my skin immediately after microneedling.
>>
>>1192903
Dermaroller.

Remember to use alcohol to disinfect, since the tinny needles do penetrate the skin slightly. Only roll once a week. Over time, your scars will fade.
>>
Guise, Im 26 and still have pretty bad acne so far. Thought I tried everything(including dietary/lifestyle changes) except accutane but I got inspired by OP and decided to put actual bleach on my face and, guess what, I havent gotten a single people this week and it makes me so happy.

Could this fuck me up in the long run?
>>
>>1198793
>a single people
fuck, meant single pimple, obviously
>>
>>1192903
Start taking a shitload of Vitamin E daily
>>
>>1198821
Why E over A?
>>
how about you wash your back. acnefags are disgusting pigs
>>
First, you want a hydroxy acid of at LEAST 30% strength. Follow the directions including the neutralization (basification) steps.

Let that shit peel for a couple days. Apply salcylic acid wash every day after day 7.

Repeat every 27 days or so.

If you are feeling strong and dont mind a trip to the emergency room, phenol will work too.

But honestly, you'll end up in a quasi burn unit if you try at home phenol full strength.

Just do 30% beta hydroxy a bunch of times.
>>
>>1200055

Also, after about 10 rounds of serious 30% peels, you want to start retinol treatments, which will build up the collagen and start rebuilding the subdermal layers you burned away.

Eventually, you could buy a package of laser treatments on groupon.... because you are a fucking disgusting mess in need of professional help.
>>
AT HOME DERMABRASION.

go get a media blaster from harbor frieght and have your worst enemy just blast that shit away with a sterile silicon carbide charge.

you are fucking gross btw.... best to just lay in a vat of phenol
>>
Getting sun really helps.
>>
>>1192903
Calendula oil, fresh sheets, no more skin boiling in the shower
>>
get on a healthy diet and put your urine on your skin. you can also drink it (that is what i do every morning)
not a meme
>>
>>1192937
I had the same problem and googled it a lot. Apple cider vinegar diluted applied once a day to my whole back and a month or two later it was pretty much all gone. It worked.
>>
>>1196480
Stop using one of those washes for a month. Then switch to the other for a month. You could possibly be causing more flare ups and fucking your face up with one of them and not even realize.

You should be fine with just salycilic acid. Stay away from benzoyl peroxide except in extreme cases. Also it takes time for acne to clear up. Don't be discouraged if results take more than a month.
>>
so which is it? I've heard Zinc, vitamin A, E, D. Make up your mind internet.
>>
>>1198616
If you still have some acne, don't do this, makes it worse.
>>
>>1202601
explain
>>
>>1192942
You grew out of it. Acne is related to puberty, hormones, youth. Lots of bs in this thread. Everything around us is based on science, so lets turn to that. You can't do much about acne, besides normal everyday cleaning, and medication in severe cases. Acne is inflammation, so in severe cases doctors give some kind of antibiotics to reduce acne and prevent scarring in face. I have squeezed my share of acne, and never has a pore popped open, the skin always breaks, meaning the inflammation is under the skin, not a clogged pore. Squeezing too hard on not ripe acne, or just squeezing hard on skin were you suspect acne can create acne(inflammation).

The black-headed skin-worms is another issue. Thats just normal stuff that's in our pores, and can be squeezed out every now and then, but normal washing will take care of it.
>>
Irritation will set off the cycle and produce a pimple. Most of the tips here will cause irritation => inflammation = pimple.

See a demitologist, anything from silicon topical creame to laser scar reduction may be the solution.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.