[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are these miniature bomb shelters called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: whitefish_MSG.jpg (279KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
whitefish_MSG.jpg
279KB, 640x480px
What are these miniature bomb shelters called?
>>
That's a boat.
>>
>>1192506
No bro the bomb shelter lookin thingy
>>
>>1192530
Thats a box of fish.
>goddammit.
dude, wtf and where (roughly - TOP/BOTTOM/LEFT/RIGHT/FFS) in this pic are you talking about? Because, everyone else is seeing, boats, box of fish and shit - just, so you know.
>>
>>1192530
>>1192535
Different anon here.

Is it the mound of dirt/foliage in the background?
>>
>the fish are stored and delivered in small boxes
>the fish are stored and delivered in small containers
>the fish are stored and shipped in small containers
>stored and shipped in small containers
>shipped in small containers
>shipping containers

There, I said it

Can this meme die already
>>
>>1192535
How many fish do I need to make a proper bomb shelter?
>>
>>1192539
That was retarded.

Delete this thread.
>>
>>1192540
It takes imitation crab meat, not fish. Better blast absorption. And you need about 1/3 ton.
>>
File: loading charges.jpg (58KB, 269x359px) Image search: [Google]
loading charges.jpg
58KB, 269x359px
>>1192542
>blast absorption

That is how i know you are not a certified blaster. I became a certified blaster in 2005, and I have been keeping it current ever since.

When you are talking about blasts, it is blast suppression.

I laugh at all of you idiots that think you know anything about mining, tunneling, burying shipping containers, building bunkers, and all of this other shit.

I will be sober for a bit longer, feel free to ask me anything. I have a few more pics too. I might have a few movies if I can convert them to webm
>>
>>1192549
Post webms anon.

Is being a blaster a fun gig?
>>
File: tunnel.jpg (82KB, 655x513px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.jpg
82KB, 655x513px
>>1192551
>Post webms anon.
I don't think I will be able to find them, figure out how to convert them, and get them posted in tonight. I will another night.

>Is being a blaster a fun gig?
yes it is.
sometimes I am involved with mechanically mined tunnels. On those jobs I am just a guy with a piece of paper stating that he is a blaster
>>
I only clicked here hoping it would be a thinly veiled shibbing gondainer XDDDDD thread.
>>
i'm stoned and this thread is amazing
>>
>>1192539
haha i laughed.
>>
>>1192549
At the history museum here, there's a fun exhibit with rubber dynamite sticks and hole with ir breakbeam sensors and plunger switch. Do it all to set off some noise and lights :D
>>
>>1192558
those are the best
>>
They're called totes, dumbasses.
>>
>>1192506
That is how i know you are not a certified captain. I became a certified captain in 2005, and I have been keeping it current ever since.

When you are talking about boats, it is boat suppression.

I laugh at all of you idiots that think you know anything about mining boats, tunneling boats, burying shipping container boats, building bunker boats, and all of this other shit.

I will be sober for a bit longer, feel free to ask me anything. I have a few more pics too. I might have a few movies if I can convert them to webm
>>
>>1192496
fish in ships
>>
>>1193424

That is how i know you are not a certified captain. I became a certified captain in 2005, and I have been keeping it current ever since.When you are talking about boats, it is over a bottle of alcohol.

I laugh at all of you idiots that think you know anything about mining boats, tunneling boats, burying shipping container boats, building bunker boats, and all of this other shit.

I will be drunk forever, feel free to ask me anything. I have a few more pics too. I might have a few movies if I can convert them to webm
>>
>>1192554
A few years back /g/ made "WebM for Retards", just drop a video in, specify filesize and resolution, you're done.
https://gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.