[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pest problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (66KB, 1200x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 1200x634px
Not sure if this is the right board, but I'm having a mouse problem at my house. Was wondering if you guys had any tips, or methods on how to get them out the house?

Just in a week we caught 15 of them in glue traps. But I still see them here and there.

Or just get an exterminator ?
>>
>>1191849
15!?! Do you live on a farm or something? If not sounds like there is a massive breeding ground someone in/under/near your house.

Keep using the glue traps, seal up all plumbing openings under kitchen/bathroom sinks with steel wool, and if it comes down to it get yourself a couple of cats.
>>
>>1191849
>Just in a week we caught 15 of them in glue traps.
the mice aren't the problem, the problem is you are a fucking retard.

15 mice didn't just accidentally get lost in your house on the way to some fucking mouse convention, they are in your house because 1) you are probably a tinky cunt who leaves all crumbs and old food and shit lying around and never cleans up after themselves which is what attracts the mice in the first place and 2) you have an abode which is poorly built and is full of holes that mice can enter by.

so lets see, you put down glue traps which are absolutely not humane so we know you have some sociopathic issues but lets put that to one side for a moment and check which of the two problems above putting down glue traps will fix:

1) you being a dirty filthy tinky cunt?
no, unelss you stick one over your mouth until you die it won't help that.
2) the holes by which the mice are entering?
no, unless you are gluing the traps over all the holes in your house it won't stop them getting in.

so here is the solution i guess:

1) keep your house clean. stop leaving old food and crumbs for mice to eat. give your house a proper clean and then keep it clean.

2) fill in all the holes that mice get through. a mouse can get through a hole the size of a pencil. if you can drop a pencil down a hole then a mouse can get through. lift your carpets i guess and have a look for holes and gaps of this size. fill them with wire wool, mice won't chew through wire wool unlike literally anything else.
if you didn't bother with step 1 they will want to get in and will chew through like wood or brick or concrete if its thin enough.

so yeah thats basically it. if you do these two things you won't need traps because mice won't 1) want in 2) be able to get in.

call an exterminator if you want to pay someone to keep coming back to your house to remove all of the mice that have died in the traps he set without actually solving the problem as discussed above.
>>
Bait, bait and more bait. Peanut butter mixed with crumbled bait sticks to mouse traps but if the trap doesn't get them, they still die. Cheap Chinese bait buckets via Ebay does the job.

Kill, kill, kill. I do. Replenish bait forever until it's nibbled no more, and leave it available.
>>
>>1191852
>Keep using the glue traps
glue traps are evil, use snappers if you have a heart.

>seal up all plumbing openings under kitchen/bathroom sinks with steel wool
this is good advice but you need to comb your entire house for openings, not just the obvious ones.

>get yourself a couple of cats.
mice will hide from cats. you won't see them because the cats will hang around you looking to get fed and petted and mice will avoid cats. while you are not looking the mice will eat the cats food which will actually attract more mice. whoops!

if you get a proper fucking feral farm cat bred for mousing that you literally don't feed so it starves unless it catches mice or birds or shit then this will work except bird people are fucking up in arms about cats killing birds they have made x number of species extinct or some shit so again thats not exactly great.

also

mice can breed faster than you can kill them so good fucking luck lol.
>>
>>1191860
>Bait, bait and more bait
>how to attract even more mice
thats pretty retarded

>Kill, kill, kill. I do.
sounds like you need therapy?
>>
>>1191852
I live in the outskirts of la county/desert.

Steel wool? lol might have to get a handful of cats....

>>1191859
Lmfao like I said I live in the desert they begun constructing around the house and water bugs and mice have popped up. I'm start cleaning and since your the 2nd person to bring up the wool I'ma check it out. Btw sir you need a hug?

>>1191860
I've used the bait poison but just find there droppings with the poison in it.
>>
>>1191859
Not OP. I have a detached laundry room. It is the only place on the property that has mice because it is not finished. It is basically a decent sized shed. There is zero food out there and it is mostly empty. Literally a washer, a dryer, and a folding table. How do I keep the fuckers from pissing everywhere?
>>
>>1191870
ok if there is no food then they are in there because its warm and they are probably stealing shit to build nests under your floor or some shit.

i have watched a sock disappear through a radiator pipe hole pulled by a mouse trying to make itself a house. little cunt.

you need to just put up with it until you get it finished and get all the gaps filled in.

you can ball up some wire wool or aluminium foil to block up holes in the meantime.
>>
>>1191849
that's a problem

get a buttload of snap traps and place them everywhere; I got 2pks for under $1 each, well worth the money.....kill, reset, re-use

I'm way past feeling bad for them, the only good mice are dead mice (that can easily be removed before they decompose)
kill them and move on
>>
>>1191849
use a few of those bucket traps with peanut butter

clean up any loose food, open bags, etc.
>>
File: least-weasel-640x400.jpg (64KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
least-weasel-640x400.jpg
64KB, 640x400px
>>
>>1191849
> 15 mice
I'm afraid there is only one solution to this, GAS THEM
>>
>>1191878
>kill them and move on
you mean kill them and keep killing them forever and ever without actually addressing the cause of the problem
>>
>>1191849
>we caught 15 of them
it is not pest problem anymore, it is pestocalypse
>>
>>1191898
that's what mice do

we've had problems with them for years, and going over literally every inch of the building to plug spaces even 1/4" large just isn't practical

at least with snap traps you can monitor if they're in the area and are not simply letting them go back outside to find their way in again
>>
>>1191905
>going over literally every inch of the building to plug spaces even 1/4" large just isn't practical

depends how much you want to get rid of them i guess

most rooms are 4 walls floor and ceiling, not the knossos labyrinth
>>
File: 9e4b1d1f2f1561a6_Life2.jpg (270KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
9e4b1d1f2f1561a6_Life2.jpg
270KB, 2048x1363px
>>1191905
when you realize you have a rat problem
>>
File: erjdvnralvujwc8vvmu5.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
erjdvnralvujwc8vvmu5.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>>1191905
>after a few months
>>
>>1191907
we're talking about a whole house, including basement, not just one room

>>1191908
that's what pellet guns and subsonic ammo are for

>>1191909
hardly, I like the spiders....they deal with all the insects that can sneak in old windows that don't seal well because they're old

I've certainly never caught 15 in a week though
>>
File: image.jpg (795KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
795KB, 4032x3024px
>>1191948
Lol yeah 15 in a week is a bit much, pic related

Thanks for everyone replying going to be getting the steel wool and some compound and hope it helps if not, Ima have to use a shit load of glue traps fuck the humane thing, these are pests.
>>
>>1192019
a snap trap is far more humane than them suffocating to death, starving to death, and or chewing off their body parts to escape

I have left them outside to freeze to death, not sure where hypothermia ranks on that scale
>>
>>1192025
Yeah desu I feel bad for them, I've seen them all bloody thru there mouth but it's the only thing that works.
>>
>>1192025
>worrying about a humane death for pests.

Gods do not ponder the affairs of mortals.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 322x240px
>>1192031
>>
>>1192019
use the water bucket trap. Works well and is more humane not that I even care, they're pest.
>>
best way to get single let them live
>>
>>1192031
mice are a bit higher up on the sentient flagpole

I don't really care about how insects die
>>
File: 2017-06-12 08.53.50.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-12 08.53.50.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
This is my bucket trap. It seems to work like a charm. I put some jam on it and the fuck ears are still going for it after almost a year. Old jam. Delicious!
>>
>>1192114
I have the same build but the liquid at the bottom is a strong acid.
>>
>>1192114
Lol wtf how does this work?
>>
>>1192019
>glue traps fuck the humane thing, these are pests.
>I want mice to shit and piss and gnaw their own limbs off to escape the traps i put down rather than a clean kill
snappers aren't just humane they are clean too.
>>
File: takeshis_castle.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
takeshis_castle.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>1192140
Mouse climbs onto the bottle to get bait, bottle rolls, mouse falls into water, can't jump out, drowns.
>>
>>1191869
COPPER WOOL

use a magnet to test.
>>
File: 00B0B_830oX2YKxtu_600x450.jpg (34KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
00B0B_830oX2YKxtu_600x450.jpg
34KB, 337x450px
>>1192019
I catch them live then put them in a terrarium with wood shavings and a wheel. I feed them expired food. Eventually they die and I toss them into the compost heap so they may return to the earth.
>>
>>1191896
Like at... Mouschwitz?

>>1192150
Definitely this. The copper is bactericidal, so if they DO chew it, their poor little mouse gums won't get infected.

>>1191859
Holy shit Anon, I've seen some bait posts, but with what you threw at him he's got enough to draw in the entire mouse population of whatever desert he lives in. Are you that mouse sjw that I saw on here about a year ago?
>>
>>1192152
Mouses sharing a confined space often kill each other.
>>
>>1192126
I have the same setup with acid but I have a mix that resembles gastric acid. It is more humane. They feel the comfort of a predators stomach in their dying breath
>>
>>1192163
I've never witnessed it. I've always figured that i forgot to feed them or there was another horrific accident on the mouse wheel.
>>
>>1192126
Creepy
>>1192164
Also creepy.

I have anti-freeze as it's a cold attic. -20°C in the winter.
>>
Fuck off. I use glue traps cuz they work. Pick up trap and bust their brains out on the sidewalk by slapping trap on it. Caulk and steel wool every opening. Use dog food in a bowl and surround with traps. Stay the course and clesn them out.
>>
>>1191859
Not humane. Top kek
>>
>glue traps not humane
>worrying about a mouse being hurt

if you know they're going one route and not taking the bait on regular traps, then use glue

otherwise they're just too damn expensive
>>
>>1191865
>thats pretty retarded

Bullshit. It works. I've been baiting heavily for several years and despite being surrounded by farms and having my own chicken coop the mouse and field rat issues are handled. You seem to have missed that any mice/rats attracted by the bait mean that bait is functioning as designed so they will eat it then die.

Eventually my bait stopped showing nibble tracks. I see some rarely but I maintain the bait to prevent recurrence.
>>
>>1191870
Bait the fuck out of it. Barriers help but you must kill. Peanut butter and warfarin bait works delightfully. or buy bait blocks online.

Stop wanting pacifist methods. Kill and win.
>>
File: 1489445499943.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489445499943.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>1191849
>>
>>1191849

1. get a cat. they are excellent pets and catch mice.

2. find out where they are coming in. usually its not that hard to figure out. locate the cracks and use some of that expanding foam stuff they sell at home depot. its a liquid foam that expands and turns solid. its like insulation spray. just fill the holes in with that shit and seal them up.

3. poison. trapping is alright but to kill them and keep killing them you gotta poison them. a trap is only good until it kills one themn you gotta reset it. poison goes until they eat it all. (dont worry about dead mice rotting in the walls etc, its not like a dead pig in there, its a mouse, there isnt stench and rot everywhere, you wont even be able to tell ever)

4. bomb the house. get everyone out and set off one of those over the counter pest bombs that are supposed to clear the house out. might take all day but it will get them out so you can seal everything.
>>
>>1192142
>>1192025
>>1191863
>>1191859
Coming from a guy who sucks dick, ya'll are a bunch of fags. Inhumane? Who gives a fuck about mice. Glue traps work better than snappers, i lived in a shit appt and all that would work is glue traps. Fuckers can be smart, i watched one jump over a sticky trap, i double it up and he tried it again, stuck him. Ive tried the bucket, snappers, poison. Bucket worked best out of those, but the sticky traps can be set along walls and holes you think they travel by. Snappers didnt catch shit and they took the bait every time
>>
>>1192683
then you baited them wrong
>>
File: dry-ice.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
dry-ice.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
>>1191849
>Evacuate family and pets into hotel for 3 days
>Get an absolute fuckton of dry ice
>Make sure house is sealed well
>Turn off any gas pilot lights
>Fill multiple large 30 gallon containers with water at the highest level of house
>Dump in enough dry ice to fill house with Co2
>Leave house and go on mini vacation
>Repeat for day two
>Day 3 open all windows and doors and place box fans throughout house.
>Come home and enjoy mouse free non chemically contaminated home.
>>
is it possible to give them acid filled chocolate threats?
>>
>>1191869
Steel wool is recommended for rats, it gets snagged so they can't push it out of the way and when they try to chew through it it stabs their mouth. For Best results, do steel wool with expanding spray foam on top to seal it. Spray foam works great and keeps them from smelling the "good safe warm" tags that previous mice left on entrances to house, steel wool keeps them from chewing through it anyway. Basically go around the outside, seal up all pipe gaps, electrical conduit gaps, the bottom of your siding, any gaps in your window trim. Do you have a garage? Replace your garage seal strips.

Put everything in storage totes. Fuckers love dog food and grass seed. Dry gooods should always be in the cabinet and closed tight.

Snap traps work pretty good if you do 2 things. A) adjust the hair trigger by bending the tab so it's on one, it should go off if you put it down too fast.
B) tie a piece of string around the bait lever. When you bait it with peanut butter it will absorb the flavor, and the mouse will chew/tug on the string.
Snap trap triggers are always bent because shipping, so if you don't adjust it takes like a lb of force to trigger, which a 4oz mouse literally can't do by locking up the bait.

Second that bucket traps are as effective but less expensive than glue. If you use glue at least check daily and break their neck/skull when you find one, they can live in panicked agony for two weeks in the trash. Bucket will kill in a few hrs.
You can make it more effective by doing the wandel thing and making a magnetic trigger, so the trap area doesn't feel unstable until it all goes.
>>
>>1192861
You can also deter with dryer sheets, peppermint oil, or diy chili paste. You have to reapply every month or so.

The pest deterrent sprays are mostly based off of the distilled iron of carnivores, so there are some diys out there for steak eaters to mix their own.

Finally, the last option for pest killing that works well is zapper traps.
>>
File: IMG_3874.jpg (16KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3874.jpg
16KB, 500x529px
>>1191859
>controlling pests
>sociopathic issues
>humane

Cry about it on tumblr cuck
>>
>>1191884
They kill for the pure joy of the act.
>>
>>1191852
>Keep using glue traps
>Get some cats
Thanks asshole, you ever try to remove a wild cat from a glue trap?
>>
>>1192159
>Mouschwitz
mysides!
>>
>>1194167
You don't remove the cats. You throw the whole glue trap away. Read the instructions.
>>
>>1191849
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=rat+poison
>>
>>1191859
>2) fill in all the holes that mice get through
What kind of special moron are you?
Mice will make new holes and if you have food in a outside the fridge they'll get to it.
The problem is the whole area is full of them and the solution is :
clean up, hide food in a fridge and instead use massive amounts of poison in those holes.
Glue traps are gay as fuck.
Some mice will die somewhere outside hidden and others will eat their corpse with the poison and die as well.
Snake might catch the mouse that ate the poison and will die too.
DEATH DEATH DEATH!!
>>
>>1192732
You realize there's a chance he'll faint and eventually die by doing that?
Also mice could leave the house temporarily .
It's hard to seal a house so well in order to kill with CO2(a gas).
The best killer is not CO2 but CO which is quite easy to manufacture.
>>
>>1191898
The "cause of the problem" is the fact mice exist. Unless you're suggesting he makes house mice extinct in his entire state, the nest you can do is 1) kill the mice you have 2) prevent more from coming in.
>>
>>1192683
This. After a few weeks of being kept awake by the little bastards scuttling through your wall and ceiling cavities, finding their shit on your kitchen worktop, seeing a couple of the little bastards scurry away when you turn on a room light, eventually you take it so personally that something feral unleashes inside you and you'd stamp them to death with bare feet if you had the chance. Fuck humane, the little bastards have to die.
>>
>>1191859
>which are absolutely not humane
When you are living with these little niggers you stop caring about what is "humane"
>>
>>1191907
>he hasnt seen my house
I found a channel between the walls, yet under the floor, and in the besment ceiling, that is about a 2x4 or 4x4 in size that runs from half way though the house to the other end that was being used as a mouse highway to get from the attic, down a wall, and to the other end of the house. The only reason I found it was the cats were obsessed with a straight line from one end to the other. I still dont even know where it ends at.
>>
>>1192732
>highest point in the house
He could also just burn propane. And the stuff is on par with everything else in the air so carbon monoxide just floats around causually and doesnt sink to the bottom like argon would, nor raise like helium.
>>
>>1192861
I used just expanding foam to fill the gap between a the top of a door frame and the drywall.
The sons fo bitches just spend the next couple weeks chewing though it with me beating the wall scaring them away.
>>
>>1194167
the instructions should say this but you can remove them with oil
>>
>>1192732
Quicker solution:
Burn down house
>>
>>1191849
Get one domesticated rat. Litter box train it. Let it run free through the house. Give it a few nesting spots.
One tame rat is better than a colony of mice.

Thats how a lot of families did it when I was growing up.
>>
>>1195603
They make expanding foams with a bitterant added to make mice not chew it.
>>
File: image_20151219_190740.jpg (23KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image_20151219_190740.jpg
23KB, 736x736px
>>1192683
I like the plastic snappers. They trigger harder so the snap gets them on the spine. You can watch them swell up and die painfully.

The glue is just as bad but takes longer and they dies slower. Trouble is they can signal others to avoid it. I typically have to move them around unless u place them at their entrance.

Bucket trap is just as fun but I've never seen them signal away from it.

OP they'll never go away unless u plug the hole into the house and eliminate all their sources of food. I did it by putting the dry stuff they were eating in the fridge.

For the guys bitching about being humane, remember your words when those little fuckers get u sick.
>>
>>1191849
Get a cat.

Seriously.

I had a bad squirrel problem because of how rural my house is, Every fucking winter they would get int he attic no matter what I did. They would find a way in

I adopted a cat, Get a female if you can. They are arguably more aggressive then males.

I got a black cat because I live in the bible bet everyone here is crazy and thinks black cats are bad luck, So they put them down first.

By the first winter there she killed 7 or 8.

Every time I would hear one in the attic I would open the stairs and put her up there, Within a few hours it was dead each time. Usually quicker

Probably the best 150 dollars I ever spent, Plus I got a good companion to hang out with.

I don't let her go outside because some edgy teenager will kill her or she'll bring back fleas and shit.

Other then that scoop a litter box once every 24 hours, It's easier then owning a fish.
>>
Hey you could always try making miniature punji stick pits, or other vietnam style taps for the fuckers
>>
>>1199356
One rat would keep all the mice away?
>>
>>1191849
Pest control fag here have you found the point of entry, food source, and identified the mouse and or rat?
>>
>>1199758
Update just saw your picture of the mouse (house mouse) show me pics of the area you're seeing them
>>
>>1195596
this is true... I've lost patience with the neighborhood dogs and Im going to poison them all to sleep properly and study.
and op... there is a poison that dry the lil niggrrers off... and their corpses do not evem smell so no need to clean
>>
>>1199762
>Companion animals
>mice
these are not equivalent in value
>>
File: 20170329_215109.jpg (1MB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170329_215109.jpg
1MB, 3200x1920px
>>1199882
yes they are... I catched this lil faggot and he is my pet now
>>
>>1199457
Yes. They dont smell as bad as a ferret and dont spread salmonella in there skin oil like mice. But yes alpha predator is alpha.
>>
Use poison bait, old school victor traps, and those sonic dildo things in conjunction.

fucking retards.
>>
>>1191849

If you want easy results?

Make a oneway large tub with lots of food in it, you preferably want to make it "comfortable" so the mice don't panic and will attract even more mice.

Then when you have a nice little mouse village, put in bleach or some other shit and put on the lid.
>>
>>1200380
>>1199426

>ITT how to turn your mice infestation into rat infestation and then progressively into cat infestation, followed by having a bunch of hounds spreading around the house, lately solved by adopting whole Chinese family
>>
>>1200501
>collect mice
>add gas
>livestream
>???
>profit
>>
File: 1.png (949KB, 1212x664px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
949KB, 1212x664px
>>1200573
>yfw you now have a 1 billion strong chink infestation problem
>>
>>1191849
You don't have a neighbor with Down's syndrome breeding and releasing them do ya? The reason I ask is that years ago we had a problem with rats and we were killing them (snap traps and air guns) as fast as we could but could gain no ground. Only when my little brother saw the idiot (referred to above) release a bunch one day that Dad went over to inquire. Turns out the special needs guy was breeding them and releasing the little shits. We never would have thought someone would actually do that. :-/
>>
>>1195603
I used Mono expanding foam to block off a hole a nasty rat chewed thru a 2x10 joist. I'm told they don't like the texture of it and if the rat is persistant it will chew a new hole. So far that hasn't happened. Shot the bugger point blank with a pellet gun.
>>
>>1200610
>assuming we dont already have a 4 billion strong chink infestation problem
>>
get a cat.
>>
>>1200752
Cats get lazy, get a dog
>>
>>1191898
I think this guy is advocating for a "final solution"
>>
>not crushing mice with pliers after they get stuck in a glue trap
Bunch of fags ITT
>>
>>1191869
>I've used the bait poison but just find there droppings with the poison in it.

There are a variety of baits and droppings or not the mice will die. I buy bait by the plastic bucket off Ebay. Bait will kill them.

>use a few of those bucket traps with peanut butter

Wear gloves and knead lots of bait into the peanut butter. Kill, kill, kill.
>>
>>1191849
What bait can I put on a bucket trap cylinder that isnt peanut butter?
Allergic, I wanna kill mice not myself
>>
>>1201456
I rented a house that was infested with them
I used to shoot them with a BB gun in the house
>>
>>1191859
This much upset faggot, when will summer ens
>>
>>1200781
dogs arent good mice catchers
>>
>>1199882
>Companion animals
>Wild dogs
Not even REMOTELY in the same ballpark, moralfag. I'll take mice over packs of wild dogs any day of the week.
>>
>>1201476
Jam
>>
>>1194167

Yes.

It's hilarious.
>>
>>1201663
You've obviously never been out with terriers. So long as what you send it after has 4 legs, a tail and fur the tenacious little fuckers will get it for you.
>>
>>1203299
it will catch it but not as well. yeah ive had dogs that have caught a mouse but never in the quantity that my cats have
>>
>>1203315
>it will catch it but not as well
You're right, it will catch it BETTER than a cat. You see, many terriers, such as the RAT terrier are actually breed to catch rodents.
>>
File: 1491072283871.jpg (36KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491072283871.jpg
36KB, 540x960px
>cats
>cheap
>cool as fuck
>catch mice very fast
>doesn't need cage or bed

>dog
>expensive
>needs to go on walks
>slow mice catcher, someones befriends mice
>needs cage

hmm wonder what would be best here
>>
>>1203814
>>cats
>>cheap
Not really
>>cool as fuck
If you're into assholes
>>catch mice very fast
No, they sit there and stare at them for 3 hours first
>>doesn't need cage or bed
No, they just need expensive as fuck specialized surfaces or they'll scratch the shit out of all the furniture, carpeting, and trim.

>>dog
>>expensive
Often free
>>needs to go on walks
No they don't
>>slow mice catcher, someones befriends mice
See the above post about breeds specialized for catching rodents
>>needs cage
Only if you're an asshole who locks their dog up
>>
>>1201456
>crushing mice with pliers
Sounds like a webm I saw. Farfour..?
>>
>>1191883
I second this, bucket traps and remove food source. Peanut butter is great bait everyone else is saying.
>>
>>1203814
>>1203828
Their only as good as the owner.

Which means your pets are fags.
>>
>>1192025
They don't starve or suffocate from glue boards. They die of hypothermia.
>>
>>1203968
I didn't know you could own an only as good as the owner. Or did you mean 'they're', the contraction of "they are"?

>Your pets are fags
If being specially trained to catch rodents makes you a fag, then yes, my pet is the straight up Freddy Mercury of rat catchers.
>>
>>1191849
poison + glue traps + buy a cat

do everything, 15 mice is enough to fuck up a house OP
>>
>>1204006
> more mice attracted by cat food
> dead mice rot under floors causing smell
> nice stuck to glue piss and shit themselves and gnaw off limbs to escape which you have to clean up
> cat dies from eating poison

Well you certainly did not think that through at all did you?
>>
>>1204012
not my fault you're a retard, put the poison where the cat can't get it, don't overfeed the cat.

If the mice gnaw limbs off to get away your glue traps are shitty. Yes poisoned mice will stink, better than having mice though.
>>
>>1204024
>put the poison where the cat can't get it
like inside the mice? the sole purpose you got the cat for to catch?
look in the mirror before you call others retards.
they don't get away gnawing limbs, doesn't stop them trying.
>>
>>1203999
I hate SwiftKey.

Also you can teach dogs to catch rodents all day long. In fact there is a whole breed of dog specializes in catching rats.

Pets are only as good as the owners.
>>
>>1204304
>Also you can teach dogs to catch rodents all day long. In fact there is a whole breed of dog specializes in catching rats.
That's exactly what I said, thanks.... What exactly are you trying to dispute again?
>>
>>1204304
>he still uses swiftly after they sold out to Microsoft
>>
Bought a can of expanding foam and replacements for a poison trap, not the trap itself. Found all the holes I could, stuffed the poison in as far as I could, filled in the hole with foam. No smell, and the dead corpses become bait for others to eat and die on top of.
>>
>>1204050
the problem arises from caring about the cat
>>
>>1203814
What kind of terrible asshole are you to lock your dog in a cage? Are you into DBSM porn and think it's somehow realistic?

>>1204012
You don't know how rat poison works.
>>
>>1204480
Rodents eat poison, cat eats poisoned rodents, cat gets sick or just dies.
That's a rather well-known problem.
>>
>>1192669
Cats are fucking awful!
>>
>>1203814
Fuck cats!
>>
Anyone have any advice for a pigeon problem?

Some of my windows are closed all the time and these fuckers started coming here, waking me up at 5am in the morning.

Getting spikes or any shiny shit is not an option, i've read that rat poison can be effective but haven't tried anything yet.
>>
>>1204940
get a pet eagle
>>
>>1191849
call zimbabwe OP
they need you
>>
>>1204308
Not sure I was drunk and thought I understood your previous statement but sober now I realize it's just faggotry.

Carry on.
>>
>>1200584
>not luring them into a labyrinth designed to make them perform senseless tasks in order to progress and break them only to have all roads lead to rome where they are pit against one another in the thunderdome so in order not to starve they battle each other to the death wave after wave of cannibalism which you then livestream
Miauschwitz macht frei
>>
>>1207001
>Miauschwitz macht frei

Years ago there was a german woman on youtube who had videos showing how she trained mice to run these incredible obstacle courses that she built in her house. Reddit was going crazy over her until someone asked her about her favorite mouse, or smartest mouse, and she said that they were all the same to her and she just did it for amusement, and that anyway she only raised them to feed to her snakes.
>>
>>1207004
Well you cant keep them in a utopia but a snake would probably solve ops problems.
Or if he has a ps3 and semi decent camera he could build a mosquito laser pylon and laser them all in the face.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.