[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shed into 11x8 hangout what would you guys suggest i do and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 6k0ynzs.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
6k0ynzs.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
shed into 11x8 hangout

what would you guys suggest i do and what should i watch out for?

i plan to put power and Ethernet in a PVC pipe and run it under ground, insulate the walls and put wood or drywalls, AC in the window and space heater for the winter , also going to make a new door
>>
>>1191598
imgur.com/gallery/LwDGN

PICTURES
>>
File: VujMlip.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
VujMlip.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>
File: image-20170610_204414.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
image-20170610_204414.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>
also plan to actually get rid of alot of shit you may see anyway and clean up while i do this project
>>
See the gaps on the outside under that roof panel? Moisture will always get in, cause mold to drywall and fuck your effeciency up.

You're better off rebuilding with a newer watertight foundation.
>>
>>1191693
>>1191608

Or you could not listen to this dude being a fag an just use caulk and whatever else you need to seal the shit. Moisture gets and is everywhere. Seal your shit, have a blast. Or accept that you'll have to replace drywall eventually.

The other option is just remove the aluminum siding and move it so it's not so open.
>>
>>1191598
furniture you put in it should be "low profile" or "minimalist" so it doesn't take up more room than it needs to
>>
>>1191693
What about paperless drywall?
>>
>>1191598
Is this a cuck shed or a "you're an adult, get out of our house loser" shed?
>>
>>1191598
Put a HEPA unit in there so it stays nice.
>>
just buy a shipping container instead
>>
Run your Ethernet in a seperate conduit. Thank me later.
>>
>>1191996
This. Never enough seating or tavle space. If you have friends maybe find a good piss spot outside
>>
>>1191598
>power and Ethernet in a PVC pipe and run it under ground
>>1192048
>Ethernet in a seperate conduit
I'd just get the direct-burial stuff and do it that way, both power and ethernet. Do trench AC and data in different runs, or separate them as much as possible.

Also, don't pull just one cable - pull 3 or 4. Won't take you any more time to do now, and cost is negligible. If one run fails, you've got more to fall back on.
Or use for other stuff. Cameras, wifi APs, etc.

Also surge-protect both ends of that cable before you connect it to equipment. Ubnt has one that's about $15, designed to mount to a pole... but there's others for $15-20 that have a ground pigtail hanging off the end. Or maybe your surge strip has one built-in.
>>
>>1191983
ill most likely do this, thanks
>>
>>1192000
it's a hangout with friends and have a fun project shed
>>
>>1191983
going to seal it up nicely then start building is what i meant
>>
>>1192122
>>1192087
>>1191996
thank you all so much, already begun clearing the shit out of it and aquiring supplies ( looking at paperless drywall aswell as caulk)
>>
i eat asd
>>
>>1192748
Good eye dear. Having them in the house is a nuisance.
>>
>>1192772
fug, I meant "deer"

NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.