[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

transport box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Copy of DSC01642.jpg (182KB, 816x616px) Image search: [Google]
Copy of DSC01642.jpg
182KB, 816x616px
I need to transport large volumes of materials and goods around the world via train, truck, and ship but I cant figure out what to pack things in. I was thinking of using large sheds or maybe portable concrete bunkers. Any suggestions?
>>
>>1189673
Have you considered storing them inside the gut of a large crab? Ports have these in cold storage for times like this. Their tonnage starts out at a third of a ton, so I hope you have a lot to ship.
>>
>>1189673
How about some more information Edward Nigma? How do you have this much business but not know how to handle it?
>>
>>1189673
I would suggest using a house, or bunker.

I think they would be perfect
>>
>>1189673
Have you considered using a diving bell?
>>
>>1189673
Have you tried using an old bus?
>>
>>1189673
Some nigger slaves and a charriot
>>
try submarines or hot-dog stands
>>
You can probably make a box out of old pallets.
>>
>>1189673
would a wooden sword help at all? Or maybe some chainmail?
>>
>>1189673
You've got me stumped, friend. I don't think I've ever heard mention of the kind of thing you're talking about. I can't imagine there being much interest in this kind of transportable box you're proposing.
>>
File: BATTLEBOXattackglider21tn.jpg (98KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
BATTLEBOXattackglider21tn.jpg
98KB, 640x512px
>>1189673
The military did some experiments back in the 70's with technology related to what you're talking about. I would look into it if I were you.
>>
File: Big Red Can.png (95KB, 645x193px) Image search: [Google]
Big Red Can.png
95KB, 645x193px
>>
>>1189975
>>
>>1189673
Just dig a tunnel through the earth and run a long conveyor belt through it. If you get close enough to the core you'll need a ventilation shaft and some heat shielding, but that's just a one time cost.
>>
Maybe you can weld some old PC cases and aluminum cans together to make something similar to a giant suitcase.
>>
>>1189979
>United States of America: 2017

Laughed for 5 minutes
>>
>>1189975

First guy not to get the joke.

Hint: what dumbass thing do people keep trying to build houses, sheds, and bunkers with?
>>
>>1190022
Steel.
>>
we've hit peak /diy/ this is it
>>
>>1189972
What is that rectangular prism looking thing beneath that plane?
>>
>>1190022
Ice
>>
>>1189673

Single wide trailer homes. Reinforce the corners with cinder blocks so you can stack them.
>>
File: ice-boat.jpg (38KB, 550x463px) Image search: [Google]
ice-boat.jpg
38KB, 550x463px
>>1190518
pykrete?
>>
We need to take the meme further. How about building a boat out of container steel and using it to carry hundreds of boats full of cargo?
>>
>>1192127

>>1186612
>>
>>1190022
Misguided anger?
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 1029x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 1029x682px
Underwater homes?
>>
>>1190516
little green ghouls, buddy!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.