[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remodeling screwups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: home-designfuckup.jpg (50KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
home-designfuckup.jpg
50KB, 500x376px
Post yours or others, pic not mine, honest.
>>
>>1188294
A jet black coffee maker sitting directly beside ivory white toaster oven. Tacky, Burger.
> ooze into your sweatpants, hop on your mobility scooter, cruise to Walmart, and rectify that right now
>>
>>1188294
so why put the cabinet handles on like that?
>>
>>1188332
you'd think they'd maybe notice, after the first one or two - step back, listen to that inner mumer saying, 'nope, this is shit..' Not a bit of it, carry on regardless, to the death.
>>
>>1188294
>oven hood that vents inside

Always a poor mistake.
>>
>>1188385
i never understood the """filter""" oven hoods. they don't work for shit. if you aren't exhausting to atmosphere, whats the point?
>>
>>1188406
Reduces oil buildup in your vent becoming a fire hazard?
>>
>>1188406
On a hood it's kinda dumb. If you mean on an over the range microwave the idea is to pull moist air through the vent and away from the control board and other areas, even if it's just blowing it out into the room.
>>
>>1188355
It's like the kitchen cabinets were inspired by a steelcase filing cabinet..
>>
>>1188294
I hope You have a good insurance so You can burn this shit and by a new one. Who has set the cabinet handles in the center of the doors? Ok, maybe that they are coffins dealer, I guess
>>
On a scale of one to fuck up, how much did you pay for that shit show?
>>
>>1188294
>>1188332
the cabinets at my apartment have the knobs dead center as well. such an awful idea
>>
>>1188657
Boss tells me to put the handles/knob 'center center' and I know he means the stile and rail, but this guy took it literally
>>
>>1188294
Wewlad. I will show yall some shit tonight. I fucking hate my life and cant keep up with repairs on my shithole house...
>>
>>1188304
Don't be so angry Akmed. You muslims just cant come here. Deal with it
>>
>>1188385
Prolly an older house like mine. Vent hid in the wall and it vents out the back anon.
>>
>>1189803
Australian here, always wanted to do CompSci at MIT, I'm second year with 4.0 GPA, looking elsewhere after Trump's election
>>
>>1189825
Good fuck off
>>
>>1189825
Pff. Why.
>>
>>1188294
White drawer between stove and fridge?
>>
>>1189825
Kek, how much do forengiers think changes under a single president?
>>
>>1189982
I'm sure it's more that he doesn't want to come and be around people who elected Trump. Not that Bostonians did. And not to mention that Australians have one of the tightest immigration policies of any first world country, so who knows what he's on about...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.