[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im trying to put this seat on my canoe. The straps are about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

Im trying to put this seat on my canoe. The straps are about 4-6 inches to short to strap in. Anyone have any ides how I could make it work?
>>
>>
>>
>>1187089
>>1187090
>>1187091
>too fat for his seat belt
Lose some weight, chubby Burger
>>
>>1187219
You tard, op is trying to start the seat to the canoe

A seatbelt would be deadly on a canoe
>>
>>1187089
How's it work? Do the straps go around the Grey part under the seat?
>>
>>1187089
>>
>>1187089
Take buckles to thrift shop. Get a backpack to cut up.
>>
So what I'm doing is, I went to Hobby lobby and got about 6ft of some nylon straps about 2" wide which is the same as the seat. They are a lot thinner and not as heavy duty but I think they will work. I wont find buckles that big anywhere because they are pretty big even if it doesn't look like it they are about 2' wide. I'm going to cut the buckle off and extend the strap. I'm hoping the straps are thick enough to catch and lock in the buckles. Pics will follow shortly. I have to go to a graduation rn.
>>
>>1187219
Dumb fuck

>>1187256
The buckles are about 4x the size as on backpacks. That was my first idea though. Wont work because I wont be able to find anything to match.
>>
>>1187265
>I'm going to cut the buckle off and extend the strap
>>1187268
>I wont be able to find anything to match.

Hey, dufus - read the filename >>1187242
>>
>>1187271
Thanks for that, but im going in the morning. Sure, it would have been easier to search and buy a strap extension. I thought this was /DIY/ though?
>>
>>1187423
>I thought this was /DIY/ though?
>he bought the seat...
>>
>>1187430
>he didnt extract petroluem with hand made tools out of hand picked raw materials to make the canoe itselt
>>
>>1187430
The seat was bought a year ago, and not by me.
>>
>>1187433
>to make the canoe

>plant birch tree

>wait...
>>
>>1187433
>>1187460

lol... so heres the shit stain looking result of strap one.
>>
>>1187479
>>
>>1187480

Im not a sewing machine but its strong enough to hold. I pulled on the bitch pretty hard and it held, so two straps with shit sewing should hold for one trip just fine..
>>
>>1187481
Ya got 'er done and that's important.
Best of all, you did it yourself.

>not asking how you made the eye hole in the needle
>>
File: aaron-burr.jpg (56KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
aaron-burr.jpg
56KB, 850x400px
>>1187434
>The seat was bought a year ago
>>1187423
>but im going in the morning
>>
>>1187519
Then tomorrow comes and stupid shit gets in the way. Now u have twice the shit to handle
>>
File: fa·ce·tious.png (16KB, 609x369px) Image search: [Google]
fa·ce·tious.png
16KB, 609x369px
>>1188757
OP had a year to take care of this.
He put it off until 'tomorrow'
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.