[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Do you think i can use the ink from this pen, to tattoo my self.
And it says pure ink.
>>
>>1186391
Do not tattoo yourself with any ink, from anything.
>>
>>1186391
No
>>
>>1186391
Stick and Poke thread?

Yes, the ink would work fine. Look at prison tats, they use bic pens so obviously it would work fine
>>
>>1186391
yes you can
t. ex-con
>>
>>1186418
Yes, but they're prison tats and are the last resort for a tattoo. Not to mention the high possibility of infection
>>
>>1186425
>high possibility of infection
you can get some nice time in a hospital so it has its benefits
>>
>>1186425
OP didnt ask whether it was a smart or a safe idea.
Ive been in enough stick and poke threads, its better to just let 13 year old OP just do it. Hopefully he will post pics
>>
>>1186431
or get hospitalized and sent to military school
>>
>>1186418
>>1186425
I know someone that said they used ashes from certain things for tats in jail, even though pens were available.
>>
>>1186438
I've heard people have used the ashes of their deceased loved ones, it creeps me out when I think about it
>>
One time I cut my finger taking apart an old price gun. After it healed I noticed ink under my skin so I inadvertently tattooed myself. It's been a few years now and it's still there and it never got infected.
You'll be fine OP just get an ink refill bottle and you could do a whole sleeve.
>>
>>1186438
>ashes from certain things
My dad worked at a prison when I was a kid. He mentioned inmates burning chess pieces and collecting the smoke in empty peanut butter jars to be used as tattoo ink; not sure what they used as carrier for the pigment.
>>
>>1186471
Me again, forgot to type the part of my post that was relevant to OP's query.
>>1186391
>it says pure ink
Right, but what kind of ink? There are different kinds of ink, most of which are unsuitable for injection. Just go online and buy some fucking legit ink for your /diytattoo/. It doesn't cost much. Might as well get an actual tattoo gun while you're at it, unless you're going for the stick n poke method, homemade guns suck.
>>
File: ink.png (201KB, 798x561px) Image search: [Google]
ink.png
201KB, 798x561px
>>1186391
Just buy some fucking tattoo ink, its not expensive.
>>
>>1186425
Tattoos carry about as much risk of infection as picking your finger or scraping your knee.
>>
>>1186970
>ink might contain some kind of allergen or toxin
>needle might be disease ridden

but yes, if you use a sterile needle and a proper ink risk of infection is the same (even lesser)
>>
>>1186970
Well yes. Except you do it 10k times, so if there IS an infection it's immediately serious because it's starting in several places at once.
Also it's more dangerous because it's deeper in the skin (generally) so it's harder to lance and drain.
Also also, commercial inks tend to have metallic dryers so they instantly dry and don't smudge. So yeah, likely to cause a reaction, give you moderate poisoning and make you feel like shit for months at least, or cause cancer in a decade.
If you must DIY and can't order online or find a tattoo ink supplier, I have heard that plain India ink from art supply/calligraphy store is a good option.
Also also, highly highly recommend spending a few months (at least 2-3) drawing the design you want by dotting a felt tip pen/sharpie where you want it every week. Will give you practice putting the dots where you want them and let you finalize the design. Seriously, it's going to be in you for the rest of your life, spend 3 months making sure that that is how you want it, and you don't want to change any of the design elements or get tired of some part of it or break up with the girl who's name you are putting down etc.
You don't want to be that guy who has to drop $10k in 5 years on a professional artist tattooist to figure out how to cover up your shitty tattoo with something decent, instead of giving you something epic.
Or dropping $50k on a removal that may end up with a permanently discolored skin patch.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.