[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC- m6Rv-zQ8 Europeans are safety cucks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: safe.png (837KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
safe.png
837KB, 1600x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC-m6Rv-zQ8

Europeans are safety cucks.
>>
>>1185914
Holy shit. I have never seen so much terrible advice in one video.

>The wires don't really fit, so I'll just cut off the extras.
>I'll just leave the neutral tucked away like this.
>It's ok because the neutral and the ground are the same.
>Adapter to plug a plug into a plug

And before you eurocucks throw a fit, this is not normal at all.
>>
I saw some video where some Russian guy bought some Chinese smart home device, and he wanted to use it in whatever sockets are used in Russia. So what he did was he cut down the prongs, sanded them, 3d printed some shit so that it would fit in the socket properly, and then he soldered some shit onto the original prongs and stuck that 3d printed piece over it. I wish I could find the video.
>>
That fucking leaf.
>>
>>1185939

>The wires don't really fit, so I'll just cut off the extras.
that cable is massively overrated anyway

>I'll just leave the neutral tucked away like this.
he got it wrong, black would be the neutral in that instance, white would be another line which is surplus to requirements, cutting it off is one option, a better one would be to connect it to the ground pin along with the cpc and mark it as an earth

>It's ok because the neutral and the ground are the same.
they are in essence, the only use of the ground is for ads

>Adapter to plug a plug into a plug
he is however, quite obviously retarded.
>>
>>1185914
Mathias doesnt use a dryer?
Also why the hell didnt he just install the dryer cord to the washer?
The wires just bolt into the back right?
>>
File: 1474857633863.jpg (33KB, 667x350px) Image search: [Google]
1474857633863.jpg
33KB, 667x350px
>>1185914
>such is life in yuropooria
>>
>>1186121
thats all good, and all, however, I refer you again to OPs pic, and, he fact that he stated he was 'using it like that for a couple of weeks..' before 'fixing it'.. and, this retard is giving 'electrical advice' to unwitting viewers on youtube? Sorry, but, nope, just wrong, this is. If he's provably only killing burgers/leafs with autistic incompetence - fairplay, carry on.
>>
>>1185914
But canadians and murricans got cucked into 110V because muh safety, Europeans use 230 V and 400 V three phase and don't cry like fucking babies how 220 is super high dangerous voltage that will kill you
>>
>>1186121
>black would be the neutral in that instance
Nope
>>
My house burned down a little just by watching this video
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.